The Harem Slave Ch. 15

Story Info
Sophie does a bit of naughty role-playing.
1k words
4.02
28.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's shift ended at 10:00 that evening. He rushed out to his car without even bothering to change his clothes. He was on the elevator twenty minutes later, his heart pounding and his cock already hardening in anticipation. The old maid met him outside the elevator and led him down a hallway to the atrium. She relieved him of the small overnight bag he carried, handed him a Jack and Coke, and sent him in.

Eric found the Master sitting under a tree with one of his girls on either side of him, playing with themselves. They lay with their legs spread, a vibrator in each of their tight, wet pussies. Sophie wore her usual plug in her ass; Sabrina too had donned one for the occasion.

"Hey, man," the Master said cheerfully, raising his glass in a casual salute. Eric grinned and raised his own, taking several large gulps.

The girls were, of course, stark naked, and the Master wore a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. Eric, still in his uniform, felt a little self-conscious. "Should I, um...should I change?"

The Master laughed. "You're only going to end up naked anyway. But no, for now, why don't you leave it on?"

Eric chuckled, somewhat relieved. He sat down in the grass next to Sophie. She smiled up at him, her eyes nearly blind with pleasure. In fact, even as she opened her mouth to greet him, a scream rose from the back of her throat. Juices began to squirt out from around the vibrator, soaking the grass between her thighs. When she finally stopped screaming, she opened her eyes and looked up at Eric sheepishly. "Sorry, Eric. Nice to see you again."

"Don't apologize, baby," he murmured, staring at her wet cunt. She withdrew the vibrator and a flood of juices poured out after it. "It's all ready for you," she giggled.

Eric unbuttoned his pants and was pulling out his dick when the Master stopped him. "Hey, man, I've got an idea. Why don't you try something else first?" He set his drink down and crawled across the grass to where Eric sat. He unsnapped the holster on Eric's belt and slid out his Glock. "You've got the safety on, right?"

"Of course." Eric's cock twitched, knowing what the Master wanted. He took his gun from him, double-checked the safety, and crawled between Sophie's thighs. He prodded her dripping twat with the barrel of the gun. "Ma'am, are you aware that public nudity is against the law?"

"Oh yes, officer," Sophie moaned eagerly.

"And are you furthermore aware," Eric growled, pushing the barrel just inside her opening, "that public masturbation carries a heavy penalty?"

Sophie nodded, biting her lip. "Y-yes, officer."

"Well, what have you got to say for yourself? Speak up!"

"I—I just couldn't help myself," Sophie moaned. "I was so horny and it feels so good to lie here naked in the grass."

"I don't care how good it feels," Eric hissed. "This'll teach you to break the law."

As he said this, he forced the entire length of cold, hard plastic barrel into her pussy. Sophie squealed at the sudden intrusion. It was harder than anything she'd ever had inside her cunt before, and she loved how unyielding and punishing it felt.

Then Eric began to slide the gun in and out of her. Sophie squealed, feeling another orgasm build as the barrel stroked her g-spot again and again.

"Oh officer, please, forgive me!" she gasped. "I'll never do it again!"

Eric slammed the gun into her cunt, hard. "You're damn right you won't. From now on, you're going to ride in my squad car, up in front next to me, and you're going to suck my dick whenever I tell you to. And I'm going to take you back to the station, and you're going to service every last officer with that hot, sexy body of yours."

Sophie began to squeal. "Offic—officer, your gun...your big gun is going to—"

"Cum for me, baby. Rust my Glock with your pussy juices." He pumped it in and out, faster and faster. "Cum or I'll drag you down to the jail and let a real rapist split that pussy open."

Sophie couldn't take it any more. Letting out a scream, she began to cum, filling the barrel with her juices and gushing the rest out onto the grass. Her cunt was still spasming as Eric withdrew the gun and held it up to her lips. She opened her mouth and drank her own cum as it spilled out of the barrel.

Suddenly she felt the plug in her ass begin to slide out. Her eyes snapped open as it was wrenched free from her tight asshole. She gasped as Eric rubbed the butt of his baton against her slippery pussy. Then he moved it down to her loose anus.

"You're a bad girl," Eric growled, "for getting my gun all wet. It's probably inoperable now." He slid the tip of the wide baton into his ass. "That's property damage, and of a police officer, no less."

Fighting back the urge to squeal with pleasure, Sophie managed, "Oh, officer, I'm so sorry. Your gun felt so good in my pussy I couldn't help myself."

He drove the baton into his ass another inch. "Maybe a whore such as yourself should learn to control her own body."

Sophie nodded vigorously. "Yes, sir, of course. I'm so sorry. Please, don't slide your big, fat baton into my tiny asshole. It hurts so much."

Eric pushed it in further. "Tiny? Look how easily it slides in. Your ass is used to this kind of abuse, isn't it, you dumb whore?"

Sophie began to stroke her clit. "Yes, sir."

"And what's this?" Eric demanded. "Public masturbation? Again? Have I taught you nothing?"

"No sir, I'm such a disobedient, stupid little whore," Sophie squealed. "Punish me. Rape my ass with your big stick."

Eric did. He shoved the baton as deep into Sophie's ass as he could, then pulled it out again. She screamed when he slammed it back in, but after several more strokes, she began to cum again. This time there was nothing to block the juices, and she sprayed her cum all over Eric's uniform. When her orgasm finally subsided, the front of his shirt and pants were soaking wet. Sophie collapsed onto the lawn, utterly exhausted.

Eager to alleviate his rock-hard dick, Eric left his baton lodged in Sophie's ass and crawled over to the Master, who waited patiently for him.