The Harem Slave Ch. 16

Story Info
The Master gives Eric a dose of his own medicine.
808 words
4.03
25.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master smiled broadly as Eric began to unbutton his shirt. "She's a wild one, isn't she?"

Eric smirked. "I have never seen anything like her. Ever." Casting his shirt aside, he pulled off the wifebeater he wore underneath, revealing a chiseled chest and six-pack. Eric also removed his belt, then lay back in the grass, rubbing his dick through his pants.

The Master stripped off his shirt as well. "Eric, come here. Why don't you let me suck on that perfect dick."

Eric's pants and boxers were off in a flash. He wasn't sure what to do, but the Master indicated for him to straddle his shoulders. Eagerly, Eric crouched on all fours with his dick hovering over his lover's mouth. Beads of precum gathered on the tip of his cock in anticipation.

He let out a moan as his cock was suddenly enveloped in the Master's warm, wet mouth. He slid it all the way back into his throat, then back out again. He reached up and gripped Eric's ass, pulling him down until his balls slipped into his open mouth. Eric moaned as the Master sucked on his large, heavy testicles, his fingers wandering up to play with Eric's asshole. Eric had seldom explored his anus, and although the Master's fingers pressing against his tight hole felt uncomfortable at first, he began to enjoy the gentle pressure.

He moaned as the Master returned to sucking Eric's cock, sliding it in and out swiftly between his lips, letting Eric's balls slap against his chin. He moaned on the thick, hard shaft, sending shivers through Eric's body. Eric could feel the pressure starting to build, felt his balls begin to tense up.

When the head of his cock suddenly pushed into the Master's tight throat, Eric lost it. With a holler, he began to pump cum straight down his lover's throat. The Master was able to take every last drop without choking until his esophagus was coated with Eric's semen. Finally he slid the softening dick from his mouth and swallowed, coughing with the effort.

Eric sprawled out on the grass, utterly spent. He was so completely wrapped up in post-orgasmic bliss that he did not notice when the Master rose over him. He didn't even really respond when his legs were forced up and placed on the Master's chest. It was only when the slippery head of the Master's large cock slid past his anal ring that his eyes snapped open, and he began to fight.

The Master growled. "You enjoyed yourself a moment ago, now you will lie here and take this. The calmer you are, the less it will hurt."

Eric's heart pounded in fear, but he stopped struggling. His ass ached, but he was growing used to the sensation. The Master's cock slid in somewhat easily until his balls came to rest against Eric's ass. "Your ass feels so. Fucking. Good," the Master growled. "I love how you obey me so well."

Eric glowed at the unexpected praise. He was surprised to find himself responding physically as well—-his cock twitched almost imperceptibly, and his anus tightened around the Master's cock.

The Master felt this, and moaned at the sudden vise-like grip around his shaft. He gazed down at his lover, waiting patiently as Eric's ass adjusted to the sudden intrusion. When Eric began to visibly relax, he started to slide his cock back out.

Eric groaned. The sensation was uncomfortable, but he knew his cock was already beginning to harden again. When the Master's dick slid back into his ass, he let out a long, low moan.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you," the Master growled, gripping Eric's hips. He began to fuck Eric's ass, nice and slow, but deep. Eric's cock was now rock hard, and he reached up and began to stroke it. All the pain had gone, and his ass only felt deliciously full. As the Master began to fuck him harder and faster, his fist flew up and down on his cock. It was slippery with precum.

Moments later, the Master felt himself suddenly on the brink of orgasm. "I'm gonna cum in your perfect ass," he groaned, driving his cock deep inside once more, "and you're going to take every last drop." As he began to fill Eric's bowels with his cum, Eric's cock too exploded in orgasm, shooting ropes of cum across his chest and shoulders. One spurt even landed over his head.

After a moment, the Master pulled his softening cock out of Eric's ass, watching his cum drain out in little spurts. He let Eric's legs down and crawled between them, kissing and licking his lover's still-hard cock. Eric was nearly immobilized by post-orgasm bliss, but let out a moan of pleasure, reaching up to run his fingers through the Master's messy black hair.