The Haristocrats Ch. 3

Story Info
The mother leads the daughters to royalty.
1.6k words
4.3
52.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

I slipped back into the room with Sunita. I had a raging hardon and I had to fuck this horny slut. She had sucked off Lord Gower and after a long time I had seen Lord Gower sucking at a woman's bushy armpits. The colossal growth of hair in her bushy armpits were indeed a barber's delight. Once in her room I poured a drink. I asked Sunita if her daughters were hairy too. She said "of course they are we sikhs cant shave our body hair. Harpeet would have been better off if we had named her "Hairpreet." Her armpits would make my undergrowth look very little and her pubic forest is simply amazing. Her panties hardly cover even a portion of her pubic hair and Bhagwanti is equally hairy too."

"She has very bushy underarms and the hair on both our pussies cannot equal the massive fur on Harpreet's pubes." I wondered if she was saying this to excite me or she was thinking of her hirsute daughters. Nevertheless I was getting very hard on hearing about hairy harpreet. I asked Sunita "How hairy are her underarms" Sunita said "When Harpreet raises her arms the heavy pelt of hair in her unshaven armpits is so thick that all you can see are black masses of hair in her bushy armpits" My cock was getting harder and straining against my trousers. I took Sunita's hands down and put it on my cock. She unzipped me and started stroking my monster dick.

I told Sunita I had to see her daughters especially Harpreet and wouldn't it be wonderful if Lord Gower sampled them too to seal the contract. I asked her to call her daughters. She spoke to them over the phone in Punjabi and they soon came to the room wrapped in a towel "mom why did you call us we were having a bath" Bhagwanti said. It was then that I saw them and they saw me. Harpreet stood only with a towel around her breasts that hid her very nice figure but not the long tresses of hair in her bushy armpits. Even though her arms were pressed to her sides long tufty hair poked out from the sides. I couldn't see her pussy forest but my cock, which was jutting out in Sunita's hands, was throbbing with excitement. I looked towards her hirsute sister and the long silky fur in her underarms which would normally have turned me on looked very slight in comparison with Harpreet's bushy hair growth. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh what silky underarms you all have aaaahhhhhhh" I groaned as Sunita jerked my swollen phallus. The girls looked in astonishment as their mother wanked my engorged pole. "Mom what are you doing " Bhagwanti wailed. Before sunita could say anything Harpreet with a horny look said "Cant you see stupid she is stroking that humongous dick." Saying so she held out her hand as even more tufty hair showed out of her bushy armpits and grabbed my shaft. I felt like cuming in her hands itself.

I complemented her on her bushy armpits. I said "How hairy your armpits are I have never so much hair in a woman's armpits." She seemed pleased by my comments or by the size of my tool as she jerked my fuckmeat. I took off her towel and I looked at her large, round breasts which were barely covered, her nipples erect. Bhagwanti got inspired and lifted her arms to show me her bushy underarms "My armpits are not as hairy as Harpreet's or Mom's"

"What nonsense you are so hairy the hair in your armpits look really sexy," I said. She came forward and with a great deal of trepidation felt my balls as Harpreet wanked my dick.

I now had to see her pubic forest, which ran like a rug from her tummy down her pubic mound, disappearing between her legs. In fact the hair on her mons hung down like a carpet. It was the hairiest pussy I had ever seen. My hand twirled with the long unshaven locks in her bushy underarms. I wanted to kiss her extremely hirsute body.

My other hand was at Bhagwanti's clit. I stroked it a little and it swelled still more. I moaned at Harpreet as I caught her staring at the large cock in her hands "Do you want to suck it, Harpreet? It needs a pair of lips around it, sucking it." I thrust my hips upward, close to her face. I bent forward and put her mouth into her unshaven pits. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she moaned as my tongue touched her moist hairy underarms. I pulled at the long hair in her unshaven underarms as she sucked at my engorged shaft as half of the length of my prick slid into her wet mouth.

"Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm" I groaned "Your underarm hair is soft and silky how long and hairy you are I want to lick your bushy armpits" But before she can do anything I slid my finger into her wet pussy as I struggle past the carpet of hair on her luxuriant pussy. My hands clamp down into her furry underarms feeling the profuse growth of hair in her furry armpits. It seems like an overgrown hedge, which hides the hollows of her armpits. I am nearing my climax but I do not want to cum as yet. Her breasts are superb and I sucked the large pale areolas and her nipples while my tongue lovingly trails her thick pit hair. We were now on the bed and Harpreet is bobbing her head up and down as she furiously sucks my manhood. I motion to Bhagwanti to come close to me and my tongue is near her clit while my fingers are still rummaging through the black forests of Harpreet's bushy underarms.

Bhagwanti's outer lips were deep pink and swollen with passion. I spread them further and feel the hard nest of hair at the junction of her thighs and stare at her luscious vulva. I put my lips against it and suck her salty sweet juice into my mouth. I pushed my tongue into her and I sucked, lapped, and tongued her hairy pussy. I lick from the bottom to the top over her flowing rug of bushy hair as my tongue trails her hair growing from near her navel down her inner thighs into the untrimmed lawns of her pubic mound. I lick and suck her l clit, flicking my tongue rapidly against it as I finger fuck her hairy velvet center. Harpreet is gnawing at my flailing cock as sucks my enormous dick till the back of her throat. I thrust upwards deeper into her mouth my hands still plastered into the mated hair in her armpit jungle. Bhagwanti begins to moan and cry out, her hips bucked upward. My fingers fly in and out of Harpreet's underarms as my hands are roaming in her armpit forest. I tug at the long coarse jet-black hair in her unshaven pits as I flick my tongue as fast as I could against Bhagwanti's clit.

She explodes and screams, "I am cuuuuuuummmmmmiiinnnnggggg" as my fingers twirl the long luscious hair in Harpreet's sweaty armpits. Her vaginal muscles clamp down on my fingers, and at the same time I felt a gush of juice as she climaxes. I taste the salty fluid of her cum as she puts it all over my eager mouth. As her moist pubic hair engulfs into another shuddering climax. I need to cum as my head starts to explode. I drive my cock deeper into Harpreet's wet and eager mouth "Ahhhhhhh I am cuming" I scream as loads of jism fly into Harpreet's mouth and then over her chin and finally into her luxuriant armpits.

Sunita who has been watching me being sucked off by Harpreet and my sucking Bhagwanti's clit needs some of the action herself. Her hands are deep in the dense foliage of her daughter Bhagwanti's hairy pussy. I feel her body move more closely to Harpreet as my hands make their way to the top button of her thin dress and into the dense hair in Sunita's bushy armpits. Soon Sunita's full pert breasts are fully exposed. Her pink nipples are hard as my fingers gently feel them run around to her bushy underarms. Sunita then pushes back her dress away from her shoulders as my hands pulls down her remaining underclothes over her rounded buttocks. I can see her anal orifice glistening with raven colored hair crinkly in her asshole.

Soon she is as naked as us her lithe body was obscured only by her flowing Jet-black hair in her bushy armpits and pubes. Her eyebrows are also strangely very bushy. The overpowering smell of her moist and sweaty armpits is intoxicating as my tongue lashes against the coarse hair of her unshaven underarms. Bhagwanti is now exploring her mother's hirsute abdomen as she lowers her head between her mother's quivering bushy thighs. Her tongue makes contact with her swollen clitoris. Harpreet closes her eyes as my tongue moves rapidly in out of her thick armpit forest. I have now sucked and licked at the extremely hairy armpits of both Harpreet, Bhagwanti and their mother Sunita.

I now put my extended dick into the opening of Sunita and slowly start to fuck the mother watched by her eager daughters. I know I have to keep the girls ready for Lord Gower and therefore though they are wet ready and horny I have to control myself. My cock pierces the hedges guarding Sunita's entrance as I plunge deep into her pussy. "AAAAHHHHHHHH I want to fuck you Sunita you are my hairy whore" as my dick moves in and out of her fiery hairy pussy. I soon start cuming as torrents of white sperm lodge into her hairy pussy. I get up all sweaty and take her permission to lead the daughters into the lion's den.

belab
belab
343 Followers