The Harridan Ch. 1

Story Info
She sucks a big one for the top job.
1.5k words
4
44k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

My boss was in the way of my promotion. I had been General Manager of the Chemical division and being a lady working in what in a male dominated profession was hard. But I had not spent half a lifetime to be denied my promotion as Head of the chemical division of the Fortune 500 conglomerate. I reported to Rick who was Vice President (New Projects) He was smug smart and devastatingly handsome but he was also known as "Rick the Prick". The office gossip was that the size of his prick was equal to a baseball bat. I am no spring chicken and I have seen a ramrod or two and since Rick had recently taken over new projects I had to get him to recommend me to Charlie who was the human resources guy who had to forward my name to the Board especially the group President Harry who loved "hairy women". Now I am a hairy woman myself or at least for the past year or so since I have trying to get close to Harry but he has a bevy of women around him mainly Carol and Susan.

I knew what I had to do and how to get past my two competitors and I was determined that I would head the division. I would become a "Harridan" or Hairy den if required to get the position. I first had to tackle big bad Rick.

I went into his office and told him straight "My pussy is so hot! I need to get fucked good!" Even Rick the Prick was caught gaping. "What are you saying" he exclaimed but I had the effect on him which I wanted. An enormous bulge showed in his trousers. Without hesitating he unzipped himself and I looked in astonishment at the size of his prick. It was semi hard but at least 10 inches long as it dangled down from a forest of hair "like what you see" he leered. "Hhmmmm" I replied "You sure are hung like a horse Rick"

"Yeah" he said stroking his monster cock.

He removed my jacket "UUUUUUhhhhhhmmmmmmmm" you have unshaven armpits I see what a lot of hair is there in your bushy underarms growing them for Harry aren't you? Without waiting for an answer he moved towards me laid me down and grabbed an ankle in each hand, spreading my legs wide. And with a deep thrust, he buried his whole shaft into my wet pussy. His hands were still gripping my ankles as I gasped out loud, and he swung my legs easily up onto his shoulders so as to get a better angle of penetration. I threw my head back and shrieked in an orgasm as a powerful climax crashed through my hirsute body. Rick had to grip my buttocks firmly to keep himself in position as I writhed and twisted under him.

He continued to fuck me with long, practiced strokes, twisting his body and his cock was flying in and out of my drenched pussy at an incredible speed. I wanted to take that big prick in my mouth. I pulled out his prick from the wet and slick pussy and stuffed his massive cock into my mouth. I was really working him over and knew he probably wouldn't last long at the rate I was moving my head. I had worked so hard to get the job that I would squeeze the entire juice from his cock. He was pumping his rather large prick in and out of mouth and I wanted more and more of it. His hands reached out and pulled at the wild growth in my bushy underarms. Ever since I had stopped shaving my underarms it had grown quickly in but it was uneven. It was very coarse and tufty and it was strange when he tugged at my armpit jungle.

I reached down and massaged his balls, and felt his cock grow wider and he began to flood my mouth with his hot cum. I kept sucking, not wanting to miss a drop. I had not noticed but Charlie the head of Human Resources had popped into Rick's room. He laughed and said "She's a cocksucker isn't she, Rick."

I walked over and unzipped Charlie and grabbed his cock. I looked at him as I took him into my mouth and started sucking. "Ahhhhhh" Charlie cried out "You hairy slut; you have such hairy pits and pussy did you stop shaving for Harry. He watched as I moved up and down his cock and I reached up and began to fondle his hairy balls. I pushed forward and felt his cock go into my throat, and then I began to fuck him with my mouth and throat. His cock got harder and I moved my head faster as I mouth fucked him. I felt his balls tighten up and he reached down and took my head in his hands as he began to buck his hips into my face, I raised my hand from his balls and he gazed lovingly at the long bristles in the heavy pelt of dark hair in my bushy underarms. "Your hairy pits look so sexy I never knew hair in a woman's armpits can be such a turn on. No wonder Harry loves bushy armpits." He said adding that "Carol has stopped shaving too for a long time and Harry is really enjoying her bushy armpits and I have seen her wearing a sleeveless blouse while going to his cabin and she has quite a jungle in her bushy underarms". Hearing this I had an orgasm as he fucked my mouth even harder.

Rick was now sporting a hard on. His cock looked humongous even compared to the large dick, which Charlie possessed. Charlie announced he was going to cum and I pushed my face as far as I could into his crotch and moved up and down swallowing as he pumped his cum directly into my mouth and then my raised arms into my bushy underarms.

Now I wanted to be fucked and I badly needed Rick's prick in my hairy wet pussy. He pushed his large prick into my waiting pussy and he reached down and grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide, as he inserted his thumbs into my ass. I groaned as I felt my ass spread to accommodate him. He pushed his thumbs deeper into my ass and pulled it open and pushed himself deep into my pussy. Maybe he was tickled by the amount of hair on my pussy as most men are no longer used to a hairy pussy but my pubic mound was filled with hair. He shoved his prick and started grunting as I took most of him into my wet and willing pussy. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH" he groaned "I am going to fuck you" I cried out "Fuck me Rick please shove your massive prick into me pppllleeaasseee" I ground myself back against him as I came, my cunt widening and flooding him with my juices.

His cock was engorged and I marveled at he fact that he had not cum. I wanted him to cum all over my face and my bushy underarms where Charlie had already deposited some of his seed. He pulled free and went to my head and jerked his cock a couple of times as his sperm coated my already covered face. As he slacked off she put his cock in her mouth and sucked what cum he still had in him into her mouth.

Charlie asked me "why don't you come home for dinner my wife is away and I can ask Carol to come over too with Harry" I cannot suggest your name but if Harry sees your hairy body and I tell him I am putting your name forward for the post of the Head of the Division he might consider it favorably". I was overjoyed with Charlie's pushing my case and I asked him "will Harry like my hairy look Am I as hairy as Carol or his other women. Are my armpits as bushy as he likes it"

Charlie looked at my unshaven pits as I lifted my arms above my head. I have been a regular shaver of my underarms and since I have stopped shaving my underarms they have grown thick and very bristly. It is really wild untrimmed and uneven and a new experience for me. Harry being a hairy pit lover may not find it as exciting as the other women who probably have never shaved their bushy underarms. Carol as Charlie had described was extremely bushy and luckily I was neither competing against her or Susan. The only other woman in the fray was Jennifer and I was sure she regularly shaved her body hair and my unshaven state would give me the edge over her at least where it counted and I was not averse to cocksucking my way to the top.

belab
belab
344 Followers