The Hateful Woman

Story Info
He repays her hate with hot sex.
1.3k words
3.94
71.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Mary at a tavern we both frequent. She was what you would call a homely woman at best. She was maybe 5'4", without much of a figure, slab sided if you know what I mean, no real curves. Her hair was a dirty brown, always seeming like it needed a good washing. Mary seldom seemed to enjoy herself at the tavern and I always thought just showed up to get some gossip so she had something to talk about.

Now I never paid her much attention to her due to the fact that I was engaged and she just wasn't a looker.

I have to admit that I am a huge flirt and even though I wouldn't actually cheat on my fiancée, I did love the thrill of the chase. Everyone at the tavern knew this and it didn't bother anyone, or so I thought.

I first found out about Mary's gossip from others in the bar. They told me that she was more then happy to gossip about my flirting ways and several of my friends warned me about her loose lips and self-righteous ways.

The first time I knew about this personally was a message on my cell phone from an unknown person telling me that I shouldn't run around on my fiancée. I had no idea who left this message and it bothered me a little. My friends finally told me of Mary's gossiping that she left me a message, trying to set me right.

To say I was mad was an understatement. Why would she think that I needed or wanted her advise? Thoughts ran through my head as I thought of a plan to get even and show her to mind her own business. I even told my fiancée about my plan and she agreed that Mary needed put in her place.

An old girl friend of mine agreed to help me get even with her for her meddling ways and the following Friday we put the plan into action. My plan was to have my old girlfriend really hit on me and for me to easily respond, with Mary looking on and not hiding anything.

The plan worked wonderfully as my old girlfriend chatted me up, hugged me, even kissed my neck. The thing that put Mary over the top was when my ex sat next to me and slid her hand up my leg, finally resting her hand on my crotch. I kept an eye on Mary and knew she was watching, but trying not to let it be known. Finally she left in a huff, telling some people that I wasn't right and she would do something about my flirting ways.

Later that evening my cell phone rang, and just as I hoped it was Mary, she called me to really bitch me out and to try to belittle me. I just took her verbal abuse as I put the last part of my plan into action. As she bitched me out I was walking to her apartment door and was standing outside her door as her tirade continued. I could actually hear her bitching through the door and finally broke my silence and replied that she shouldn't talk about what didn't matter to her.

She replied that she decided to make it her duty to "fix my wagon."

I just laughed which got her even madder and told her that she didn't have the guts to tell me this to my face.

She stopped for a few seconds and finally responded that she would too, bet never saw me that often to tell me what she really thought.

With that I knocked on the door and Mary was in shock to find me standing there, smiling.

"Here is your chance," I told her.

She tried to close the door in my face but I forced it open and called her a loud-mouthed nosy bitch. I then forced the door open more and walked inside, closing the door behind me. She retreated some then got right in my face and continued to tell me what to do and how she thought I was doing my fiancée wrong.

It had to be the beers but I found myself getting turned on from her yelling and the way she was sticking to her guns. I finally had enough and pushed her down on the couch, I had to cool off and her being in my face wasn't helping.

When I pushed her down she was at crotch level and I think finally noticed that I was hard. She stammered and I finally noticed her staring at my package while trying to continue to berate me.

I stepped closer and lightly smacked her on the cheek, trying to get her to shut up. She was taken aback and actually began to blush a little.

It was then that I took my hand and rubbed my cock and asked her if she liked what she saw?

Mary just sat there trying to say something but couldn't.

I took the initiative and unsnapped my jeans, she actually moved closer to my crotch and I could feel her breath on my cock.

Her hands unsnapped my jeans the rest of the way and her warm had found my cock and began to stroke it.

My cock was semi hard but quickly gained full mast in her hand. I grabbed her hair and pulled her lips to my cock and she slowly began to suck me. She sucked very slowly at first, but as I held her hair tighter she sped up her pace, before long she was deep throating me and moaning over my cock. My load began to rise and I began to thrust into her wet mouth, face fucking her.

Mary was sucking for everything she could and was rewarded with my cum shooting in her mouth. She gagged at first then began to swallow my load. I pulled my cock out some and the last couple of shots of cum landed on her lips and face.

Mary was almost in shock for what she had done and didn't notice me reach into my pocket and pull out my phone.

"What's that?" she asked too late.

The camera clicked and I had her picture with my cum covering her lips and face.

"Now I finally have something to shut you up," I said.

"From now on you will shut up about me and will stop gossiping so much about other people, and if you don't I will put this picture up online and everyone will see that you are a cock sucker and love facials!"

Mary was taken aback and finally nodded that she understood that I would do it.

"Also," I continued "I know where you live and will be back soon to try your pussy. The way you sucked my cock I can tell that you need a good fucking once in a while, don't get the wrong idea I don't love you, I love my fiancée, but will stop by to use you as a slut and fuck you whenever I want to. The best part, you can't do anything about it because I have your picture and will keep it for a long time."

Mary had a frightened look on her face and I reassured her that I would keep it our little secret unless she went back to her old ways of gossiping or didn't give me the attention I wanted when I wanted it.

I will end this story now by saying that Mary had become quite a little slut, getting to her knees and spreading her legs for me and several of my friends.

If you enjoyed my story would love to hear it, I may add more Mary stories if you enjoyed them.