The Haunted Castle Ch. 01-02

Story Info
The supernatural side of sex.
5.4k words
4.38
37.2k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

John and Janet Young were your typical lower middle class family. They lived in a small town in northwestern Oregon, and John worked as a security guard at the local mill.

On a normal day, John would be up and about by 10:00 am. He worked swing shift and was usually home shortly after midnight. But last night his relief had called in sick at the last minute, and John had to work until 4:00 am. Needless to say, Janet was letting him sleep. Thankfully, today was his normal day off.

Around 10:00 am the telephone rang and Janet ran to answer it, not wanting to wake John. As she answered the phone she heard a very strong French accent.

"Mrs. Young, my name is Jean Claude Laroux. I am an attorney representing the estate of Mr. Charles Le Jeune.

Janet could not place the name, and could think of no reason why an attorney would be calling them.

"Mrs. Young, is your husband available?"

"Yes, but he is asleep, at the moment." Janet replied.

"That's fine, please do not disturb him," the attorney replied. "As I said, I represent the estate of Charles Le Jeune, and I would like to talk to you and your husband, about a matter of great importance.

"But Mr. Laroux, what this have to do with my husband?" Janet asked.

"I will be more than happy to explain everything at our meeting. I would prefer not to divulge too much over the phone." the attorney stated.

"I see." Janet Replied.

"I will only be in the United States until tomorrow morning, at which time I must return to France." Mr. Laroux stated. "I would like to get together this afternoon if that would be possible."

"I will have to talk to my husband, but I think we can be there. Where would we have to go?" Janet asked.

"I am in the office of an associate of our firm." Mr. Laroux continued. "Shell we say two o'clock?"

After writing down the address, Janet told Mr. Laroux that she would call him back after talking to John.

Reluctantly, Janet woke John and explained about the phone call. John was suspicious about the news, as he knew very little about his family. His father had seldom spoken about the family, and his grandfather had died before he was born. His curiosity peaked; John agreed to go to the appointment.

At two o'clock that afternoon, John and Janet were seated in a very lavish office, facing a rather lovely receptionist. After a few minutes they were shown into a very spacious inner office.

After introductions, John came right to the point. "Mr. Laroux, what is this all about?

"Mr. Young, let me explain." the attorney stated. "As I told your wife, I represent the estate of Mr. Charles Le Jeune. Does that name mean anything to you?"

"No!" John stated emphatically.

"Well, you might be surprised to know that Mr. Le Jeune is your great grandfather." the attorney replied.

"But that's not possible" Replied John. "My last name is Young."

"I realize this." the attorney replied. When your Grandfather left France, he cut off all ties with his family. When he arrived in the United States, he changed his name to Young." At this point Mr. Laroux produced a genealogical record for John to look at.

To his surprise John found a direct line from himself, to his father, Grandfather, and then to Mr. Le Jeune.

"So he was my ancestor. What does that have to do with me now?" John asked starting to get angry.

"I am getting to that if you will just be patient." the attorney stated. "You see, Mr. Le Jeune, owned a very successful coalmine in northern France. The mine is no longer in operation, but he left a rather substantial estate. Your grandfather and great grandfather had a falling out, and when your grandfather left France he was disinherited."

After a short pause, the attorney continued. "When Mr. Le Jeune made out his will, he left nothing to your grandfather, but made the provision that should your grandfather have any children, that the estate would revert to them. Therefore, upon Mr. Le Jeune's death, the estate reverted to your father."

"But Mr. Laroux, my father passed away nearly 10 years ago." John stated.

"I realize this fact." the attorney stated. "As your Grandfather had not kept in contact with the family, it has taken my firm several years to track down any children that he might have had. As your father, his only child is now deceased; the estate now reverts to you, as his only heir."

John looked at the attorney with a very puzzled look on his face. He knew that there had to be some kind of catch.

"The estate must be worthless." He thought. I'll probably have to pay a bunch of attorney fees and back taxes or something of that nature."

"If you are trying to tell me that the estate is worthless, and I need to pay a bunch of back taxes to save the family name, Mr. Laroux, then you are talking to the wrong person." John got to his feet and, taking Janet by the arm, turned to leave.

"On the contrary Mr. Young, it is just the opposite. Mr. Laroux replied. "You have just become a very wealthy man, or could be soon."

John stopped dead in his tracks, and turned back to the attorney. "How wealthy are we talking about Mr. Laroux?" John asked

"The estate is worth approximately 4,000,000 Euros." the attorney answered.

"4,000,000 Euros. How much is that in American money?" John asked.

"Approximately $5,000,000.00."

John quickly returned to his seat. This man was actually telling him that he had just become a multimillionaire.

"There is a stipulation that must be met before you can inherit though."

"Here it comes." John thought.

"What stipulation?" he asked.

"You and your wife, must travel to France and spend at least forty eight hours in the family castle. If either of you should leave the castle prior to the end of that time, you would inherit nothing." Mr. Laroux replied.

"Well that takes care of that," John stated, again rising to leave. "There is no way I can afford to fly to France".

"That will not be a problem, Mr. Young. All of your expenses have already been taken care of." the attorney stated.

After a brief discussion, John and Janet agreed. John figured if nothing else they could get a nice trip out of the deal. Things had been a little tense around the house lately, since their daughter Cindy had gotten a Divorce and moved back home. John figured that this trip would do them all some good.

"Would it be possible to bring our daughter along?" John asked

"I don't see a problem with that." the attorney replied. "After all, she is part of your immediate family."

John needed a few days to arrange to get time off from his job, so they agreed to leave later in the week.

They flew to Paris, were they boarded a train, arriving at a small village later that day. From there they traveled by car to the castle, which was located on a hill over looking the valley.

John was expecting the castle to be run down, but to his surprise, found that the castle was not only in remarkably good condition, but it was completely furnished, and also had a butler, cook, and housekeeper.

As they arrived just in time for dinner, the butler escorted them to the dining room, where Mr. Laroux was waiting for them. After a rather lavish dinner, Mr. Laroux presented them with a contract to sign, which spelled out the requirements for inheritance.

The contract stated that if they stayed in the castle for the required time, then John would inherit the estate, including all property, and moneys included there in. But if any of them left the estate, for any reason, and this now included Cindy, during the time specified, they would be furnished with transportation back to their home, and John would inherit nothing.

After reading over the contracts, all three signed in turn and returned them to the attorney. Mr. Laroux informed them that the forty-eight hours started immediately, and that their movements would be monitored to assure that they did not leave the estate. After dinner Mr. Laroux departed, informing them he would see them when the time was up.

As Mr. Laroux left, the butler appeared and informed them that their rooms were ready, and that he would show them upstairs at their convince.

They followed the butler upstairs, and the first room they approached was Cindy's. As they entered the room, John was quite impressed to see that it was lavishly furnished, sporting a large single four–poster, canopy style bed.

"You should be quite comfortable in here sweetheart." he stated.

"Yes I should." Replied Cindy smugly, closing the door after her parents had left. She was not real keen on this trip idea, but had come along for her father's sake. She was still quite depressed about the divorce.

After Cindy was settled, the butler took them to the master bedroom. Upon stepping inside the first thing John noticed, was that instead of a large double bed that he had expected, he found two twin canopy beds, similar to Cindy's. He and Janet had never slept in separate beds. They had slept together ever since the day they were married.

"This can't be the Master bedroom." John complained. "Shouldn't the Master bedroom have a king sized bed or something?"

"I'm sorry sir." Replied the butler, "But this is the Master Bedroom. This estate was built during the Victorian era, and at that time, men and woman sleeping in the same bed, was severely frowned upon."

"Well, I'll remedy that situation." John stammered. "I'll just slide them together and make one bed."

John soon found out that the beds were very heavy. It would take several strong men to move them. They would have to settle for separate beds, at least for now.

Janet looked at John with a sympathetic look on her face "Oh John, it's only for a couple of days." She stated. "I think that we can sleep apart that long."

"It wasn't like they had any reason to sleep together." She thought. "After all, John hasn't touched me in months. With the way that he's been working, he has always been either too tired or not in the mood."

As the butler departed, they surveyed the room. They found that their luggage had already been brought up, and since it was late decided that they might as well go to bed.

John always slept in the nude, so he started removing his clothes. Janet usually wore a nightgown, so she slipped one on and started to climb into one of the beds. John walked over to her, and giving her a goodnight kiss, looked down at the single bed.

"I don't like the idea of separate beds, but I guess we have no choice for now." He stated. With that, he walked back to the other bed. As it had been a long day, he was soon fast asleep.

Janet had been hoping that getting John away from work, might put him in the mood, but she was disappointed again. Turning over to face away from John, she silently cried herself to sleep.

She was so horny that she could hardly stand it. She wanted John to fuck her so bad that it hurt. She thought about approaching him, but thought better of it. After all, he was the man of the house, and that decision was his.

Chapter 2

After her parents left, Cindy sat on the edge of the bed. She was so depressed, that she didn't know what to do. Her marriage had turned out to be a farce, and had ended after only six months. At first it had been great. Jim was a great guy, and the sex had been fantastic.

As she thought back, her pussy started to tingle from the memories. Jim had been a great lover. He had a nice ten-inch cock, and he was the best at eating pussy. Reaching between her legs, she started rubbing her pussy through her pants, as she remembered the way Jim used to make her feel.

As her memories flooded back, Cindy stood up, and abruptly removed her clothes. Rubbing her pussy felt good, but she needed more. Lying back on the bed, she quickly slipped two fingers into her pussy. She started slamming them home as fast as she could. Between her memories and her fingers, she was climaxing before she knew it.

As her orgasm subsided, the bad memories rushed in. She and Jim had been married about five months, and their lovemaking was coming less and less often. It seemed like Jim was getting to the point that all he wanted, was for her to suck him off. He didn't seem to want anything to do with her pussy. Then one night, he had said that he wanted to fuck her up the ass.

At first Cindy didn't like the idea. But when she thought about it, she decided that if it would help their marriage, she would try it. Jim had told her to get up on her knees, and point her ass in the air. Then to her surprise, he produced a tube of anal jelly from under his pillow.

"When did he get that?" She wondered. "He must have been thinking about this for quite a while."

Jim spread anal jelly all over his cock, and the next thing Cindy knew, his cock was pushing against her pucker string. With no hesitation, he plunged his cock deep into her. Then he started fucking her like he had never fucked her before. He hadn't even tried to play with her, or get her started.

Cindy had cried out in pain as he entered her, begging him to stop, but that had no effect on Jim. He kept slamming into to her, harder and harder with each stroke. After a few minutes, he rammed it home one last time, and Cindy could feel his cum pumping into her ass.

As soon as he stopped shooting, he pulled his cock out, turned away from her, and was soon asleep. Cindy just laid there, her ass in pain, trying to figure out what had happened. After that, Jim had never touched her again.

The following month, he informed her that he was gay, and wanted a divorce; He said he had a boy friend that he was moving in with, and Cindy never saw him again. A short time later, she moved back in with her parents, and filed for the divorce.

After her orgasm subsided, Cindy rolled over, faced the wall, and wondered how long it would take her to go to sleep tonight.

* * * * *

After being asleep for about an hour, Janet woke with a start. She had been having a very strange dream. She could have sworn that someone was tonguing her pussy. Maybe John had decided to make love to her after all. After all, she and John had enjoyed a very active sex life, until he got this new job.

"Maybe being in France had gotten John back in the mood." She thought

All she knew was that somebody was playing with her pussy, and the sensations running through her body felt great. The last thing she wanted right now was for them to stop. She ran her hand down over her stomach, hoping to push Johns face harder against her hot box, but to her surprise, the only thing her fingers found was her pussy. There was no head there.

"Maybe I am having a wet dream." She thought. "Lord knows, I am horny enough."

But then she realized that she couldn't be. She was wide-awake, and the feeling was still there. She glanced over at the other bed, and found that John was sleeping peacefully. Throwing back the sheets, she found her nightgown bunched up around her waist. She didn't find that unusual, as her nightgown usually rode up while she was sleeping.

But she still had the feeling that someone was tonguing her pussy. Her orgasm was building so rapidly, that she could hardly stand it. Somebody or something was definitely tonguing her pussy. The next thing she knew it felt like two fingers had slipped into her. She knew that feeling well. John's favorite trick was to finger her pussy while he sucked on her clit. That always got her juices flowing heavy. And they were really flowing now. Janet was sure that she was going to cum at any minute.

All of the sudden, it felt like someone was biting her clit. Janet had never experienced this before. She didn't know whether to scream in pain, or to scream in pleasure. Not that it made any difference. Her orgasm broke, and scream she did.

The sound that came from her throat was more of a moan, then a scream. The moan continued to roll from her mouth, and she was helpless to stop it.

The sound of Janet moaning had snapped John out of a deep sleep. Rising up in bed he looked over to see if she was all right. At first he thought that his eyes were playing tricks on him. Janet was squirming around like she was having an orgasm. And from the look on her face she was really enjoying it.

"She must have been playing with herself." John thought. "But she's never done that before. At least not as far as I know." He thought.

He had to admit that it had been a while since he had made love to her. He had been working so much, and she was usually asleep by the time he got home. It seemed like the opportunity never presented it self.

"Was she so horny that she gotten herself off?" He wondered.

As John continued to watch, Janet seemed to be calming down. She stopped squirming, and she seemed to be trying to catch her breath.

Sitting up on the side of the bed, he continued to look at Janet. "Sweetheart, has it been that long, since we made love. Did you have to finger yourself, to get some relief?" John asked.

Janet turned her head and stared at him.

"But I didn't." Janet Whispered.

"What do you mean you didn't?" asked John, "I just saw you have an orgasm."

"I know, but I didn't do it." Janet replied. "All I know is I woke up and it felt like someone was eating my pussy. At first I thought that it was you, but you were asleep. Then I thought that I was dreaming, but, I was awake, and the sensation kept building. The next thing I knew was I was cumming like I have never cum before."

John couldn't believe his ears. His wife was telling him that she had just had a major climax. He hadn't touched her, and she hadn't done it herself.

As he watched her, Janet sat up. Turning to face him, she let her leg drop over the edge of the bed. Her nightgown was bunched up under her breasts, and she made no attempt to pull it down. As she sat up, she let her legs drift apart.

Seeing her sitting there, with her pussy wet from her climax, Johns cock standing tall. Janet had never looked so beautiful. He wanted to fuck her in the worst way. Flipping back the covers, he revealed his rock hard cock to her staring gaze.

Janet had never seen Johns cock so hard. For some reason, it looked twice as big as usual. She didn't know whether she could take it all, but she knew that she had to try. Even though she had just climaxed, she needed a cock in her pussy, and John's cock was just the ticket.

Sliding off of the bed, she rose to her feet, walking over to John's bed; she pulled her nightgown over her head, letting it drop to the floor. As soon as she reached Johns bed, she dropped down to her knees.

Reaching out, she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, and lowered her head to place a kiss on the tip. Flipping out her tongue, she lapped a drop of precum, from the tip. Opening her mouth, she let his cock slide inside.

Satisfied that she had all she could take, she let it slide out until only the head remained, and then plunged her mouth down again. Then she started sucking him with a rhythmic up and down motion.

John was completely beside himself. It wasn't like Janet to be the aggressor. Besides, it had been years since she had sucked his cock. It just wasn't something that she liked to do. But he wasn't about to argue. Her mouth was so hot; it felt like his cock was in a furnace.

John reached down, and slipping his fingers through her hair, took hold of her head. Gently he started pushing her head down on his cock. This just seemed to spur her on. She seemed to become more aggressive. It was like she wanted him to know that she was in command.

Suddenly, Janet opened her mouth, and pushing back against his hands, let his cock slip out. Rising to her feet, she climbed up on the bed and straddled John's legs.

"Oh God John, your cock tastes great. I could suck it all night, but right now I need it in my pussy. I am so horny, I need you to fuck me, and I need you to fuck me right now!" Janet screamed.

12