The Haunted Castle Ch. 06-08

Story Info
The supernatural side of sex.
9.5k words
4.54
24.1k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

John headed for the library, and settling in the chair he had sat in earlier, he returned to his book. After a while, he looked up to see a beautiful naked woman standing directly in front of him. At first he thought it was Marie, but on closer examination, he found that this woman was much older.

"Who are you?" John asked.

"I am the Marquise Beausoleil." The Marquise answered, in a very deep French accent. "I am the one that's been playing with that beautiful cock of your while you were sleeping."

"You're the one Marie says likes to watch men cum. Is that right?" John asked.

"Yes, that is true, only this time I do not want to watch you cum." The Marquise answered.

"OK." Replied John, "Then may I ask what it is that you do want?"

"I want to make you cum, not watch you. This time when you cum, I want it inside me." Stated the Marquise sternly.

"Well if you have been watching, you know that I have fucked my brains out over the last few hours." John stated. "I don't think I could even get it up again, right now."

"You underestimate yourself." Stated the Marquise, as she reached out and snapped her fingers.

The next thing John realized, his pants were off, and his cock was again standing tall. The Marquise stepped up closer to him.

"As you can see, your cock is now ready for my wet pussy. But first I want to feel your tongue on my love hole." With that she straddled him, pushing her pussy against his face.

John tried to pull away from her, but every time he moved she just pushed against him harder.

"Eat my pussy, and I will let you up." She stated.

Reaching up, John grasped her hips, and gently pushed her back. "I will eat your pussy if you will let me breath." John screamed. After he caught his breath, he ran his tongue along the length of her hot box. Reaching the top, he wrapped his lips around her clit and started sucking it.

"Oh god; yes." The Marquise screamed. "It's been so long since I've had a mouth on my clit. Stick your fingers in my pussy. Finger me, while you suck on my clit. Make me cum baby, Make me cum."

John let go of her hips, and slid two fingers into her waiting pussy. Then he started fingering her as fast as he could.

The Marquise screamed out in Joy. "Yes, Yes, Yes, It's been so long that I am cumming already. Finger fuck me while I cum all over your hand."

John was caught completely by surprise. He had never seen a woman climax so fast. He had only fingered her a couple of times, before she got off. "She must have been playing with herself before I started," he thought.

He continued to finger her until he thought that her climax had subsided, and then he gently slid his fingers out, and pulled his mouth away from her clit. Dropping his head back against the back of the chair, he tried again to catch his breath.

"Oh yes, your mouth and fingers felt great, but now I want your cock in me." The Marquise cried. The next thing John knew, she had squatted down, grabbed his cock and was stuffing it into her wet pussy. When she was sitting on his legs with his cock totally inside her pussy, she stopped, throwing her head back.

"Oh." She sighed. "I've wanted your cock in my ever since I first saw it last night, but this is better then I expected. Your cock is so big. I've never been filled up so much. Oh fuck me baby, Fuck me." With that she raised up slightly, giving John room to move.

John tried to move his hips, but with all the fucking he had been doing, he couldn't move. Try as he may, he just couldn't move his hips off of the chair.

"Fuck Me damn you!" The Marquise screamed.

Again John tried to move but to no avail. "I can't." John cried. "I am just too warn out."

"Then I will do it for you." The Marquise stated smiling. With that she rose up and started sliding her pussy up and down on his cock.

John was actually hoping that if he told her he couldn't perform, that she might leave him alone. But she was one determined woman. She wanted John to fuck her and she was not going to take no for an answer.

At this point John realized that there was no way he was going to stop her; so he decided to just lay back and let it happen. He admitted to himself that her pussy did feel great. It was very tight for a woman her age, although a little bit cool. But the temperature of her pussy didn't matter. The way it was squeezing his cock was having the desired effect.

His balls were starting to get tight, and John was surprised to see that he was actually getting ready to shoot again. Again he tried to move his hips, and this time it worked. He found that he could thrust upward to meet her downward strokes.

"OK baby." John cried. "If it's a good fucking that you want, then it's a good fucking that you are going to get. In fact I hope that you are getting ready, because I am about to blast my load into that hot box of yours."

"Now you are fucking like a man." the Marquise screamed. "Ram that hot rod into me. Fill me up with your hot juicy cum!"

With that she started fucking him faster. That was all that John could take. His balls exploded and his cum shot through his cock.

"Oh baby, here you go." He cried, as her pumped his cum into her waiting love hole.

"Yes, yes, fill me up!" cried the Marquise as she continued to slide up and down on his cock. When his cock stopped shooting, it immediately started to shrink. The Marquise could feel his cock starting to slide out of her pussy.

"NO!!!!" she screamed. "I want more. You've got to fuck me more!"

With that she reached down and tried to stuff his now limp cock back into her pussy. But it was no use. His cock had given all that it could. John had to rest.

The Marquise tried everything she could think of to get his cock back in her pussy, but nothing worked. "You can't do this to me!" she screamed. After several minutes and completely frustrated, she disappeared with a pop.

John laid his head back on the back of the chair. He had never had so much fucking in his life. There was only one thing that he could do. He had to rest. Closing his eyes, he was soon fast asleep.

When he woke up several hours later, he realized that it was almost time for dinner. The only problem was his pants were gone. He was completely naked from the waste down. Someone had taken his pants off of him, while he had been asleep, and he had no idea where they were. Getting to his feet, he walked around the room looking for his pants. But they were nowhere to be found.

"What am I going to do now?" He wondered. "I can't run around the house like this."

John decided that the only thing he could do was to try and make it to his room, and hope that he didn't run into anybody else on the way. Peeking out the door, he quickly slipped into the hall after making sure that the coast was clear. He started to move towards the main foyer, when he spotted a set of stairs out of the corner of his eye.

Darting up the stairs, he hoped that they would take him to the second floor. It seemed like this stairwell was longer then the one he usually used, but it was too late to turn back now. Finally he emerged on a floor that he had never seen before. There was no hallway, just one massive room.

"I must be up in the attic or something." John thought

Looking around he spotted another stairwell, this one going down, on the other side of the room. Darting across the room, he slowly started down. To his surprise, he came out in the second floor hall, just two doors down from his own. Darting to his room, he quickly slipped inside hoping that Janet wouldn't be there to greet him.

Thankfully he found the room empty, and to his surprise, his pants were folded up and lying on his bed. Quickly dressing, he headed back down stairs.

John found the girls waiting for him in the dinning room, and the butler was waiting to serve dinner. After dinner, the family proceeded to the study, where they spent an enjoyable evening talking. After several hours, John announced that it was getting late, and the three headed to their respected bedrooms.

After kissing Janet goodnight, John climbed into his own bed and was soon fast asleep. He was still trying to recuperate from all of the fucking he had gotten earlier that day. A couple of hours later, he awoke, with a massive hard on. His cock was so hard; he didn't think that it would ever go down again.

Climbing out of bed he waddled over to Janet's bed. He knew that the Marquise was up to her old tricks again, and there was only one way that he was going to get any relief.

Bending over, he gently shook Janet.

"Baby, wake up." He whispered

Opening her eyes slightly, Janet looked up at John sleepily.

"What is it; it's the middle of the night?" She moaned.

Noticing his swollen cock she smiled.

"What do we have here?" she meowed. Rising up on her elbow. "Oh Baby, that looks good enough to eat."

Leaning forward, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head. Her tongue found a drop of pre cum, on the tip, and licked it off.

John didn't know what to do. Janet had never been that interested in sucking his cock. He was thinking about fucking her, but her mouth felt so good, he didn't want her to stop.

"Go for it baby." John sighed. "I was planning on putting it in your pussy, but your mouth feels great. Suck it baby, suck it!"

Janet didn't need any more encouragement. Tasting his pre cum had gotten her started, and that thought of him cumming in her mouth really appealed to her. She liked having John fuck her, but since she had recently discovered how good sucking cock could be, she couldn't seem to get enough of it. Grabbing the base of his cock, she started sliding her mouth up and down his shaft.

Janet's mouth on his cock felt great, so John decided to return the favor. Grabbing the blankets, he flipped them back off of the bed. He was hopping to get a shot at her pussy, but it was still covered by her nightgown.

He wanted to eat her pussy, but couldn't the way he was standing. Pulling his cock from her mouth, he climbed up on the bed and positioned his head above her hips.

Grabbing her nightgown, he jerked it up around her waste, exposing her pussy to his longing eyes. He could see that her pussy hair was wet, and that told him she was getting hot. He couldn't wait to taste her juices. Bending forward, he covered her pussy with his mouth, and buried his tongue deep inside.

Janet couldn't believe it when he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He told her to suck it, and then took it away. When he climbed up on the bed, his ass hit her chest, and knocked her back on the bed.

Give it back to me!" she screamed.

Then she noticed that his cock was inches from her mouth again. Not giving him a chance to take it away again, she grabbed hold of his ass cheeks, and pulling herself up, again buried his cock deep into her mouth. Then she felt his tongue slide into her pussy. She wasn't about to argue with that. She had to admit that John was a master when it came to tonguing pussy. He had gotten her off with his mouth more times then she could count.

As he worked on her clit with his tongue, John brought his hand up and slid two fingers into her pussy. He knew just the right places to touch, and Janet was very glad that he wasn't missing any of them.

Janet was in ecstasy. His fingers felt great in her pussy, but she was afraid that she was going to need more. John had never failed to get her off with his mouth before, but she didn't think this time it would do it. She kept climbing higher and higher, but her orgasm eluded her.

"Oh John, your fingers and tongue feel great, baby. But their not doing it this time. I need your cock in my pussy. Fuck me John, Fuck me!!!"

John didn't have to be told twice. His cock was throbbing, and he had to put it someplace. After all he had come over here with the intention of fucking her.

He raised his tongue, and pulled his fingers out of her pussy. Turning around he positioned himself above her. As he prepared to drive his cock deep into her Janet slid out from under him, and he almost drove his cock into the mattress.

"Now what's the matter?" He thought. "She begs me to fuck her, and then she moves."

"What are you doing?" John asked.

"You're not fucking me that way this time." Janet meowed.

Scrambling up on her knees, she laid forward, so her ass and pussy were up high in the air.

"I want you to fuck me from behind, the way you fucked the maid this morning. Fuck me baby, the way you fucked her." she yelled.

John was in a state of shock. Janet had never wanted to experiment before. And apparently she had seen him in the library. But he didn't have time to think about that right now.

His cock was hard, her pussy was ready, and if she wanted it from the back, then that was what she was going to get. Scrambling up behind her, he grasped his cock and guided it towards her waiting love hole. As soon as he made contact, he drove it home with everything he had.

John started fucking her like a dog in heat. Her pussy had never felt so good. Every time his pelvis slammed against her ass cheeks, his cock would twitch. Between her sucking on him, and now her hot pussy, he knew he was going to shoot soon. Her pussy was so tight; there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Janet was in seventh heaven. When Billy fucked her this way earlier, it had been great, but Johns cock felt even better. His cock seemed to be twice its normal size. Her pussy had never felt so full.

"Why didn't I try this sooner?" she wondered.

John could feel his balls starting to get tight, and knew that the time had come.

"Oh baby, I hope you are ready, because I can't hold it much longer." John screamed

Janet didn't want it to stop. She was so close she could almost feel her orgasm breaking. She wished that it could go on forever. But she also wanted him to fill her hot pussy with his cum.

"Oh yes John, do it. Fill me up with your hot cum" She screamed. "I am ready, I am ready. Let it go, cum in me baby. Fuck me!!"

"OK Baby, if it's cum you want, it's cum you are going to get."

With that, his balls exploded and started pumping her pussy full of hot cum. That was exactly what Janet needed. Her orgasm broke, and slammed through her like a rocket.

"Oh yes baby, that's it. I am with you; I am cumming all over your beautiful cock."

When John finished shooting he was surprised to find that this time his cock wasn't shrinking. It was staying hard, even though he had just climaxed. This was too good to be true. He had never been able to go twice in a row before. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, he started fucking her again.

This started Janet climbing again. There was no way that she was going to able to climax again now, she couldn't handle it. Scrambling away, she pulled his cock out of her pussy, and slipped off of the bed.

John couldn't believe it. For the first time in his life he was going to be able to fuck her twice, and she pulls away from him.

"Baby, come back here. I am still hard. I want to fuck you again." John screamed.

"I know baby, but my pussy can't take anymore. But don't worry, I am not going about to let that go to waste." Janet meowed.

Climbing back onto the bed, she scrambled up in front of him. Leaning forward she slid his cock into her mouth as far as she could, and started sliding her mouth up and down. John thought he was going to cum right then and there. Janet's mouth was so hot; his cock felt like it was on fire.

John lost control of his actions. He was to the point of acting solely on instinct. Reaching out, he grabbed her head in his hands, holding her head in place. Then he started fucking her mouth like it was the hottest pussy he had ever had. All he could think about was that his cock was hard, it was in a warm hole, and he needed to cum.

Janet's mouth was so full of John's cock that it was all she could to breathe. She had to take small breaths through her nose. But she didn't care.

John had never mouth fucked her before. The few times she had sucked on him, she had always been in charge. This was a totally new experience. John had never been this rough and she found that she loved it. Having John force her like this was a real turn on.

Even though his cock was in her mouth, her pussy was on fire. She could feel an orgasm building and this time it was even stronger then the one she had just had.

She could feel Johns cock starting to swell, and knew that it was getting ready to shoot. She didn't want him to cum yet, but didn't know how she could stop him. John was like a man possessed.

The next thing she new, his cock exploded and he started filling her mouth with cum. The only problem was that he was still slamming his cock into her mouth, and she wasn't able to swallow. Her mouth filled with cum, and he continued shooting. She didn't think John could have so much cum in him. Between his cock and his cum, her moth was so full, and couldn't hold anymore. His cum dribbled between her lips, down her chin, splashing on her breasts.

Janet didn't care. Having him fill her mouth with cum was all she needed to bring her over the top. Her climax rolled through her like nothing she had ever felt before. She had never climaxed so hard in her life.

This time, when John got off, his cock deflated, as it should. There was no way that he was going to be able to do anymore now. Releasing the grip on her head, John sat back, pulling his now limp cock out of her mouth.

With his cock now out of her mouth, Janet was again able to breathe and swallow. She quickly swallowed the cum that remained in her mouth, then opening her mouth, she gulped in a deep breath of air. After a few quick breaths, she started to breath normal again.

"Oh John, that was fantastic. Why haven't you ever done that before? I loved it. What ever made you decide to fuck my mouth like that?"

John stared at her with a blank look on his face.

"What do you mean, I fucked your mouth?" he asked. "I thought you just gave me a blow job.""I started to, but you grabbed my head, and I couldn't move. Then you started fucking my mouth like it was my pussy. Don't you remember?" Janet asked.

John thought back. "I thought that I was fucking your pussy." John stated. "Your mouth never felt so wet and hot. If I forced you, I am sorry."

"I'm not." Janet smiled. "You have never been so aggressive. And if that's what you call being forced, baby force me anytime. I loved it. You need to take charge like that more often. That was fantastic."

Janet paused for a minute trying to decide whether to continue. Finally she decided to be honest.

"Having you fuck my mouth set my pussy on fire. For the first time I climaxed just from having a cock in my mouth. Baby, you can mouth fuck me any time." She continued. And with that she threw herself into his arms, and gave him a great big kiss.

Chapter 7

At this point, Janet was totally spent. She had to get some sleep. Curling up next to John, she was soon sleeping soundly. After John figured that his legs would hold him, he returned to his own bed. Soon after, he too; went back to sleep.

Janet awoke after several hours, and found that she was extremely Horny again. She couldn't understand how she could be, as she had climaxed so many times in the past few hours, but she was. Her pussy was tingling and extremely wet. In fact it felt like there was a cock slamming into her pussy. She could feel it sliding in and out, yet there was no one on top of her. She was in bed alone.

She glanced over at John's bed, and found that he was sleeping soundly. "In fact from the smile on his face, must have been having a very pleasant dream." She thought. "So if John's not fucking me, who is it?"

She definitely had the feeling that she was being fucked. In fact, she was sure that was what was making her so hot.