The Haunted House

Story Info
The Demonic Ravager takes her.
2k words
4.22
41k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leeloo closed her eyes. This was just not happening. Why had she agreed to do this? It was just SO boring! Leeloo had agreed to spend a night in THAT house. Her best friend Jorga had teased Leeloo with a bet of the best fuck of her life with Andrew, Jorga's boyfriend. Leeloo had been after him for the longest age, but both Jorga and Andrew had kept Leeloo on a tight leash and exploited Leeloo's desire. Now Leeloo was beginning to wonder if it was worth it.

It was Friday night and Leeloo could think of a million other things she had much rather do. The house was your quintessential haunted house – a ramshackle cottage on the outskirts of town. No one was particularly accurate with the history of the house, but many rumours were abound. These rumours were enough to keep the inhabitants of the small town of Aberford at bay.

There was nothing to do – all Leeloo had was her walkman to keep her company. She had come prepared otherwise with a high powered torch, some candles and odd bits of food to munch on. The food she had eaten, the music she had listened to – hence the boredom. The only company was the hooting of owls outside from the dense woodland surrounding the house.

Leeloo released a big sigh. There was no evidence of any haunting – even that would have been a welcomed relief from the boredom! At this point Leeloo decided to explore the house more thoroughly. She grabbed her torch and climbed the stairs. The rooms upstairs were bare except for odd bits of furniture that was close to crumbling. Wait a minute! Here was a door she had missed previously! She opened it with her heart beating a bit faster for some reason. It creaked open – like a Hammer House of Horror movie! She thought wryly. There was a flight of dusty stairs leading to what Leeloo presumed was the attic.

"Helllooooo..." she called out rather cheerily. "...are you there Mister Ghost?" Leeloo giggled to herself and climbed the stairs.

Wow! It was a wide space with nothing but a huge bed in the middle and a small table beside it with candles burning. The bed was sumptuous looking – a four-poster with lush cushions scattered all over it The coverings on the bed appeared to be swirling with what looked like an unknown script. The light from the candles was creating strange shadows on the slanted ceiling Leeloo walked over to the bed

"......what was that...?" Leeloo spied a fleeting shadow from the corner of her eye, but when she turned towards it, there was nothing. By now her mind was racing with unanswered questions – who's was the bed and how come she had heard nothing? Suddenly it dawned on her!

"Come on out Jorja! Andrew! I know you're here! You're not funny!" She declared loudly.

"I know not those names – if indeed they are names" a low voice growled. Leeloo whirled round and was confronted by a sight that made her faint dead away onto the bed. Out for a few minutes she came round to someone shaking her none too gently.

"Oh my God" she gasped and moved away scrambling to the far end of the bed. "What are you?" she asked awed and afraid.

"I am Eidolon." It said simply. Leeloo wasn't sure if this was Its name or It's....It's species. It was like a man in that It was upright with two legs, but Eidolon had four powerfully built arms ending in sharp claws– two on each side of its torso. Its torso was huge – almost five times bigger than Leeloo's. The face was a bizarre distortion with slit eyes that gleamed an incandescent yellow a nose that was wide and squat but the mouth was truly terrifying. A cruel opening with gleaming white fangs and an undulating tongue. But its colour was the most astonishing thing! It was a blazing crimson – like the colour of blood. Leeloo's eyes were drawn to It's penis – it was immense! Although semi-erect, Leeloo was sure it was about 12 inches. Somewhere in the depths of her fear, Leeloo wondered how big it would be fully erect.

"You have trespassed here into my lair. For this there is a toll that must be exacted." Leeloo thought It leered at her and her fear increased. Her ability to form speech seemed lost. All that came out was incoherent babble. It raised a hand and crooked a finger at her

"Come." It whispered. Leeloo felt herself propelled towards It and Eidolon grabbed her by her waist with one powerful arm. With the other three arms It was swiftly removing Leeloo's clothes. Her shirt was ripped off to expose a lacy back bra. Her jeans were undone and also promptly removed leaving a lacy black thong still on. Leeloo was a beautiful woman with ample, high breasts, small waist and long legs. Her hair was long, black and lustrous. Her skin like satin to the touch and a lambent olive colour. Eidolon marvelled at this gift that had been delivered up to him.

"Please..." whispered Leeloo. "Please let me go."

It replied with a hideous cackling laugh that was gleefully evil. "Oh no, my pretty bloom. Were you not wishing for excitement?" At this It licked her neck. Leeloo whimpered. "Did you not want to be fucked as though it were you last? You will get your wish as will I."

Eidolon threw Leeloo onto the bed and bore down on her. Leeloo screamed and attempted to get free. There was no escape. It held her arms down and rammed It's tongue into her mouth. It was hot fire in her mouth and travelling down her throat. It's tongue filled her mouth and made her gag. Leeloo writhed desperate to break free. Eidolon released her arms, but Leeloo could not break free – the swirling letters on the bedcovers transformed into ropy tendrils that held her down. Eidolon travelled down her body with It's tongue – a thick, wet forked instrument that tasted Leeloo as though she were a juicy steak. The tongue slid over her bra and removed it bra deftly. It breathed lustily at the sight of her naked breasts. The tongue attacked Leeloo's breasts swirling round each one, flicking the nipples and leaving a wet trail. It rolled each nipple between Its teeth causing Leeloo to cry out in pain. Eidolon's huge mouth extended to consume a breast and feed from it like an immense hungry suckling. On and on it fed repeating Itself on the other breast. Leeloo at first revolted by Eidolon was now revolted at herself for enjoying It's attentions! Moans of horror became moans of delight. Leeloo arched her back in passion and desired Eidolon consume her entirely.

Its tongue snaked down her delicious body, which was now covered in a thin sheet of sweat. It swirled around her belly flicking in and out of her navel. Leeloo moaned wanting to direct Its head, but her arms were still held in their binding. Eidolon moved down to her pussy and licked and bit all around it – her lacy thongs were soaking wet. Leeloo craved for It to ravage her pussy. It moved it's tongue down each leg savouring the taste of her flesh. Eidolon brought It's tongue back up to her pussy. It tore the thongs off with its sharp teeth and brought its nose closer. The pussy smelt divine – a sweet, tangy smell and the juices were pouring out of it.

"Please," she whimpered. "Now."

Eidolon reached out tantalisingly slowly with its tongue with a thick wet lick from her wet pussy to her throbbing clitoris. Leeloo bucked wildly and screamed for more. The bindings around her arms were released. Eidolon kneeled on the bed and pulled her up to rest each of Leeloo's legs over Its shoulders. Leeloo's torso was upside down. Eidolon secured her by grabbing her upper arms with two of Its four claws. With his other claws, Eidolon peeled back her pussy lips which were swollen with unmet desire and began his begged-for assault. It wrapped Its mouth around her clitoris and sucked gently at first and then increasing the pressure, licking furiously. Eidolon's tongue felt roughly smooth. The sensations were driving Leeloo wild further intensified by the animalistic grunting rumbling from deep within Its throat. It slurped her clitoris savouring her flavour.

Eidolon grabbed her breasts and was kneading them hard and then pulling on her nipples. "Oh yes! Uh-uh-uh-uh" she panted as It mercilessly sucked, licked and bit her clitoris. Eidolon drove her wildly to climax as her pussy gushed out its juices. Eidolon scooped these up in its claws and shovelled them into Its mouth. It continued Its ministrations, thinning the line between pleasure and pain for Leeloo's swollen and sensitive clitoris. It was unbearable, and then desperately essential. Again and again and again.

Finally It moved Its tongue away from her clitoris and drove it fiercely into Leeloo's dripping pussy making her scream out in pleasure. It could make Its tongue thicker, longer and wetter and her pussy stretched to meet it. Eidolon drove Its tongue further inside of Leeloo, through her cervix and deep within her womb. Probing, searching, and reaching for some unknown gem. Leeloo cared not for this – only for the pleasure to continue. The feel of Its tongue deep within her was driving her wild beyond belief. Deep, long moans emanated from Leeloo. Eidolon withdrew Its tongue from Leeloo's womb and back into her pussy.

"YEEESSSSSSSS!!" she screamed as Its tongue drove into her G-Spot over and over again. Leeloo came, flooding Its mouth with her pussy juice. Her taste was sweet nectar that It engorged hungrily.

Her body was on fire. She was swirling in a crimson sea. Her breath was coming in ragged gaps and her eyes were half open. Through them she could vaguely make It out. It was panting heavily and licking her juices off Its claws. Leeloo's breath caught in her throat and her eyes opened wide when she saw his cock. It was gargantuan! At least 18 inches long and 5 inches thick, how could that fit into her already ravaged pussy? That thought terrified her, but also excited her intensely. As if sensing this thrill from her, Eidolon rammed Its cock into her pussy. The pain was intense – she thought her pussy was rent asunder but the fucking continued. It held her arms over her head with two claws, and her legs wide apart with the other two. It was working itself up to a frenzy pumping her pussy with its massive member. Leeloo felt sure that Its cock had penetrated through her cervix and deep into her womb. It rode her mercilessly, roaring and growling as It thrust deeper and deeper. Leeloo was lost in a world of pleasure as It drove her wildly to come again and again. Her pussy juices flowed like a river bursting its banks allowing Eidolon's battering to continue. Its tongue was slurping at her breasts – first one nipple was sucked and then the other. Through the orgasmic haze Leeloo sensed liquid oozing out from her breasts that Eidolon was greedily drinking and wondered how that had happened.

Eidolon's thrusts became even more feral as it filled Leeloo with its seed. It roared savagely throwing Its head back and thrusting Its deepest inside Leeloo. She could feel It's cum inside her – it was fiery and possessed of a life of Its own. She could feel it swimming hungrily inside her. Eidolon's thrusting lessened although Its cock seemed still to fill her up entirely. It was rapaciously sucking her breast. She knew she was lactating, but the feeling was so intense she did not care nor want it to stop. It moved over to her other breast and continued engorging Itself. Leeloo lay in a daze that focused only on her bodily pleasure.

Finally It spoke.

"I have filled you with my seed. You will bear Halflings that will also fill you. Thus you are bound to me. Your life is now mine as you have given yourself more than willingly to me. Your fate will be decided by me. Forgo thoughts on the life you have led. It is no more."

The words stayed in Leeloo's mind like a branding. Funnily enough she was not disappointed – merely looking forward to more pleasure.