The Haunted House

Story Info
What happens when you are all alone in a haunted house?
2k words
4.18
16.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is loosely based off several characters from the hit soap One Life to Live.

Also, I'd like to note that I do not own ABC's One Life to Live or the characters and I will NOT be receiving any payment whatsoever for writing this story. It is intended for entertainment purposes only.

This story is AU with a supernatural twist.

*

What happens when you are all alone in a haunted house? Marty Saybrooke was about to find out. It was Halloween night and she had gone to another wild party on campus. As usual, Marty drank a few too many. She was feeling slightly tipsy when Megan and Jason approached, asking her if she felt like going to a Haunted House a fraternity had set up across campus. "Ohhh I dunno," said Marty, slightly slurring her words. "I've heard bad things about that Fraternity. And besides, I'd rather stay here and drink."

"You've already had wayyyy too much liquor, Marty," Megan gently scolded, as she took the beer bottle from Marty's grip. "Let's leave this stupid party and have a little Halloween fun."

"Can't we just go to Rodi's instead?" Marty asked as her friends were dragging her away from the party. "All I wanna do is get drunk."

Ever since that fiasco night Todd had left her after making passionate love to her, refusing to stay and hold her in his arms all night long, Marty had gotten drunk often to forget his rejection. Drinking was the only way she could block out the painful memories that night caused her. Why hadn't Todd stayed? And why did he stop wanting her? Every time she thought of that night, her heart broke anew.

"Come on, Marty, we are going to have some fun tonight," Jason laughed as he and Megan helped Marty over to the car. Soon they were on their way across town to the Frat house. A few minutes later, they pulled up at the KAD Frat House. Immediately when they pulled into the drive, Marty stiffened. It was as if some unknown premonition was whispering into her ear, "Do not go into that house..."

"There is no way I am going in there, guys..." Marty said to Megan and Jason. "Take me home."

"Ohhh come on, Marty. It's just a little Haunted House the guys decorated and set up for Halloween. You aren't a scaredy-cat, are you?" Jason joked.

"I got a bad feeling about this..." Marty said as Megan came around to her door and helped her out of the car. "I just don't want to go in there..."

"You're going to have so much fun!" Megan insisted, taking Marty's arm and helping her up from the seat. A minute later, Jason and Megan were leading Marty over to the line of people waiting to go inside the KAD Haunted House.

Marty felt an unknown sense of dread as the line got shorter and shorter, and one by one the people who stood outside waiting stepped through the door and into the darkness which waited for them inside. Marty shivered in her long coat as the chilly October air played upon her skin. Even her lips felt cold.

She was flanked in line by Jason and Megan who were laughing and joking around. The two seemed to be having an awesome time, but not Marty. *I wanna go home,* she was thinking as she was scared out of her mind yet had no real reason for her anxiety.

Soon they were almost to the door as the line shortened. Marty knew it was now or never. She could either run or stay. She was too drunk to run, so she had to stay to face the unknown beyond that door. Jason went in first and a moment later, Marty was lead in by a tall dark figure wearing a Grim Reaper's costume. Marty could not see her hand in front of her face as her guide escorted her into the building. She hadn't even seen or heard anything yet, and already she wasn't liking this much. "Megan?" Marty called out softly, but there was no answer. It was as if Marty were totally alone within the haunted house as even the Grim Reaper guide had seemed to have disappeared.

"Hello, is anyone here?" Marty said loudly as she hestitantly stepped forward into a room with many dripping red candles. Marty was met with silence as she saw no one. The room seemed to be completely deserted.

A feeling of hysteria came to Marty as she suddenly turned, intent on running from the creepy room, but suddenly the door slammed closed before she could escape. The candlelight flickered and Marty screamed. "Who- who's there?" Marty cried out, but again there was no answer.

"Help me! Somebody help me!" Marty said with a fearful sob, going to every door and window in the room and attempting to pry them open. To her horror, none of the doors or windows would open, and no one seemed to hear her scream. "Ohhh God," Marty sobbed, realizing there was no escape. She was trapped here in this dreadful room. And she was about to discover that being locked up in the Haunted House was the least of her worries.

She turned, hearing a creepy sound, like something scratching or scraping across the floor. Her blue eyes were huge pools of fear as she turned toward the chilling noise. What she saw struck fear into her heart. Two black curtains slowly parted, revealing a long black casket upon a red velvet stand. "Nooooo!" Marty exclaimed as the feeling of trepidation intensified in her already terrified mind.

Marty backed up slightly, her eyes on the lid of the casket as it began to rise up very slowly, revealing a form lying upon its red velvet interior. "Ohhh God!" came Marty's fearful gasp as those eyes of the man in the casket slowly opened, staring as though sightless at the ceiling.

Marty's heart was fiercely pounding, seeing the man rising up very slowly from the interior of the coffin. He was wearing a flowing white shirt, a black cape and ebony pants. His hair was long, almost straggly, sweeping across his forehead and flowing down his back. But his eyes, those eyes... they glowed red and hypnotic, mesmorizing Marty in her spot.

"Stay away from me!" Marty screamed, trembling in her long dark coat. "Don't come any closer!" Even as she flung those words at him, he stepped from the casket, making his way across the floor to where Marty stood.

"Hello, Marty," he said in that chilling, yet sexy voice of his. He gave her a devilish smirk as he approached, his long black cape brushing across the floor.

"You aren't afraid, are you?" he asked, as she backed up slightly and collided with a wall.

There was something about those eyes... and that - that voice. She stared at him, shock and disbelief taking away her breath. "Todd?" she said softly. She blinked her eyes, because he certainly looked and sounded like Todd, yet he was different. He was changed.

He laughed wickedly, reaching out for her and getting a handful of her coat in his large hand. He fisted the material, pulling Marty against him. "Todd is gone, Marty... and this is all that remains. I'm a monster now; a fucking creature of the night..." he said as he stared down into her terrified and beautiful face. "And tonight, beautiful, you have entered my lair..."

"And since you are here, I think I might just have myself a little BITE," he said, flashing his long, razor-sharp fangs at her.

Marty screamed, struggling in his vicious hold. What the hell? Was Todd really some sort of vampire? Was any of this real? Or was this just some sort of fuck-up, drunken dream?

Todd laughed at her struggles, as though he found pleasure in her attempts to escape him. "Ohhh there is no escape, Marty; I'm going to have you now. Remember that night you took me back to your place and we made hot passionate love for hours? We are going to have ourselves some more of that again... but this time only faster and rougher and with a lot more screaming," he said as he hauled her up against him staring into her face.

"Let. Me. Go!" she bit out, but Todd had absolutely no intention of setting her free.

"Sorry, babe, don't think so," he quipped as he carried Marty across the room to a settee and deposited her down onto it almost gracefully despite her attempts to slap him.

"Don't do this... please don't do this," she was begging, seeing that lustful gleam in his eyes along with a piercing crimson glow.

"I'm going to give you what you wanted, Marty... Everything you wanted that first night will tonight forever be yours. I'm going to hold you close to me for all eternity," he said huskily as he slowly parted the material of her long dark coat, finding that she wore a sexy red dress underneath which clung like a second skin to all her curves.

"You're so fuckin hot... and tonight we'll burn together..." said Todd as he ripped through her clothes, practically tearing them all to shreds. Soon Marty was completely naked and trembling in his arms. He gazed at her as though she was some delicious, juicy morsel he longed to devour.

"I missed holding you... and touching you..." Todd spoke. "I wanted to come to you, but I couldn't. I couldn't let you see this monster, this demon I have become. But tonight, I can hold it back no longer; tonight I must feed."

A scream rose in Marty's throat as he reached for her, pressing that hot mouth of his against her neck. A shiver moved through her, feeling his blunt fangs tracing her pulse point. "Don't do this... Please, Todd... Don't," she was pleading. As scary as all this was, it was also strangely erotic and Marty couldn't help but become aroused. Her nipples peaked and her clit throbbed as Todd's sharp fangs moved along her tender skin. She felt his tongue, but she never felt his bite. "You want it, don't you?" he then whispered directly in her ear. She realized at that moment that she did. She wanted his touch, his bite, and everything that was him.

"Please, Todd... You can't-," she murmured, feeling those sexy hands of his reclaiming her body, gliding over her silky skin. One hand captured a breast while the other moved between her legs. "What are you-? Ohhh God," she gasped, feeling him slide two fingers into her tight heat. Her body arched toward his sensuous thrust. Little sounds of unwelcome desire fell from her lips as he began to fuck her fast and deep with those fingers.

"I want to make you cum," he breathed, his lips and fangs moving lightly against the soft flesh of her neck.

"Cum for me..." he coaxed as all he wanted was to hear Marty's scream.

"YESSS! Ohhh God, yesssssss!" she said in a strangled sob as his fingers wildly fucked her. In the moment she fell over the edge into splintered ecstasy, she felt his fangs and his bite. He had placed his mouth at the curve of her breast, his fangs sinking into the tender skin and piercing her supple flesh. He fed hungrily as she tightened up on his fingers, a scream of pleasure floating from her lips. She came and came as he drank, nearly draining her of her blood.

After it was over, she lay there dazed, eyes closed as she felt him withdrawing his fangs from her breast. What had just happened, she really wasn't sure. Her eyes opened and she met his gaze, staring at him and seeing crimson around his lips. "What just happened? Are you real? Is THIS real?" she murmured, questioning him with her eyes.

"I have just taken you to the dark-side," he said softly, lowering his lips to hers. She could taste something metallic in his kiss. She should be horrified, yet it excited her and made her long for more.

She wrapped her arms around his tall frame, pulling him down on top of her. She wanted him to take her there into his darkness, never again to be alone. There was no where else she'd rather be than here in his dark embrace.