The Haunted House Ch. 07

Story Info
Jennifer visits the library & her most secret fantasies.
6.8k words
4.47
68.4k
33

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - The Library

Jennifer woke to find herself still naked on the kitchen table, her body covered in the mixture of cum and chocolate that the kitchen goblins had covered her in. Yuck, she thought as she tried to get up. The stuff had dried to an almost glue like texture and she finally managed to free herself with a squishy sound. Their cum formed a thick layer on her body and she sloshed upstairs to the bathroom where it took an extra long shower and the soothing touch of Hlar and Hlox to relax her. Finally Jennifer fell into bed and slept until the sun once more reached its highpoint in the sky and the bright sunlight through her bedroom window woke her.

After her brunch, Jennifer took stock of her situation. The arrival of the reverend had almost made her forget about Samantha's last entry in her diary. Samantha had mentioned an old librarian who seemed to know something about what was going on in the house when Samantha had been the prisoner. Now over a hundred years later there was another old librarian who seemed had twice made remarks that indicated a similar knowledge of Jennifer's situation. Coincidence? Somehow, Jennifer did not think so and she had to find out what the librarian knew. Perhaps the woman knew some way to set her free. I need to talk to her thought Jennifer, but damned if I am going to go see that sick statue and blow it so I can go into town. Jennifer picked up the phone and after checking the phone book, dialed the number for the Palmerville Public Library.

"Palmermille Public Library, Miss Sherman speaking. How may I help you?" came the voice Jennifer wanted to hear from the other end of the phone line.

"Miss Sherman, this Jennifer Marlowe. I own, what I believe you called the Godiva place. Do you remember me?"

"Oh of course my dear," said the old woman. "I could never forget a," and she paused for a second, "face like yours."

The pause and the emphasis that the old woman put on face made Jennifer more certain than ever that Miss Sherman knew something about what was going on and had seen her Lady Godiva act.

"Miss Sherman, there have been some strange things happening in this house and I have the feeling that you can tell me more about them?" asked Jennifer.

"Oh my yes my dear," replied Miss Sherman. "Why don't you come down to the library and we can discuss it?"

"Umm, couldn't you tell me on the phone? I really don't feel like coming into town today. I think I am coming down with a sore throat," pleaded Jennifer trying to avoid another visit to the statue in the garden and the price she would have to pay for her freedom.

"Oh I am sorry dear, but it will have to be in person," replied the librarian in voice that implied it knew exactly why Jennifer wanted to talk on the phone. "I am sure that you can find something for that throat of yours." With that the phone went dead and Jennifer sat there for several seconds in despair. Perhaps Samantha might be able to give her some clue in her diary entry for the day she thought. If nothing else, it would let her postpone her upcoming humiliation in the garden for a few minutes so she could gather her courage. With shaking hands, she opened the diary and read the new day's entry.

Oh my dear sweet Jennifer, I am so sorry for what you went through last night with the kitchen goblins. It took me hours to wash all that cum and chocolate off me when they were doing using me for their fun. I hope Taz left you the recipe for their concoction. You may find a use for it as I did."

Jennifer blinked and then remembered Taz's parting words about leaving the recipe on the counter. Putting down the book, Jennifer went and fetched it. Sitting back on the couch to read, Jennifer flushed red as she read the contents. The ingredients for this recipe were not available in Jennifer's cupboard and she could not imagine anything that would make her so desperate as to try and collect them, yet obviously Samantha had done so and she might well be forced to follow suit, a thought that made her shudder. Turning back to the book, Jennifer found little of comfort in Samantha's next words.

It is vital that you go and see the librarian. She may have the key to your escape. I know that the price exacted by the statue is horrid, but it must be borne. Today I am afraid that you must visit two libraries, the one in town and tonight your rendezvous with the perverted denizens of this house will be in the house library. I wish I could tell you how to avoid the degradation you will face tonight, but I fear there is no way to do that.

Jennifer closed the book with a sigh. She wondered why she bothered to read Samantha's diary some days as all it did was make her stomach twist in dread waiting for her nightly ordeal. Today looked like a real winner. She must go perform the disgusting ritual in the garden, try to get some information out of the librarian then at midnight something foul was going to happen to her in the library and all that followed by another Lady Godiva ride through town. Marvelous.

Jennifer started to remover her clothes as she stepped out the door into the garden. She kicked off her shoes and left them on the back step, and then a trail of clothes hit the ground as she walked down the path towards the clearing. She was totally naked when she stepped into the clearing and heard the statue greet her in its now familiar gravelly voice.

"Hello there slut, I knew you would have to come see me again. You love the taste of my cock don't you whore?"

"Yes," agreed Jennifer, trying to hide her disgust at the names the thing called her and the act she had to perform. The best thing seemed to go along with the thing and get it over with. "I am a cock sucking slut, and I want your cock in my mouth."

"Then get under me and start sucking Jennifer," said the gravelly voice and she saw its large cock twitch in anticipation. Jennifer slid herself under the horse / statue and promptly wrapped her mouth around the huge meat that dangled down into her face. "Oooooo yeah bitch, suck me good," said the statue laughing as it watched its cock slide in and out of her lips. "Mmmm that feels so good slut, now wrap those big warm boobs around it too." Jennifer did as she was ordered, wrapping her bountiful 44DD boobs about the big horse dick and the precum from it soon lubricated a path between her tits as it kept sliding in and out of her mouth. Jennifer flicked her tongue around the huge cock head and sucked on it like a cheap whore. she seemed to be getting better with all the practice she was getting at sucking cock because she could take more and more of the huge dick into her mouth, more than she could when she started. She now had the whole length of the horse cock buried in her throat without hardly any gagging at all. "Oh yeah baby," moaned the statue as it fucked her face, "you are getting so much better at sucking cock. You are way better at it now than a professional hooker."

Where once Jennifer would have been totally devastated to hear herself described like that, she was now used to it and almost if she was honest with herself, liking it. She smiled up at the horse / statue and redoubled her efforts on its cock, licking up and down the shaft. "You little cock sucking whore, you want my cum don't you?" asked the statue as it moaned and swayed. Jennifer couldn't speak with the huge slab of cock meat in her mouth, but she answered it by bobbing her head faster up and down the thick cock, wrapping her lips as tight as she could. She was rewarded a few moments later by the surge of cum that she felt traveling up the shaft and then exploding into her slutty mouth. Blast after blast of the warm sticky cum shot into her mouth and over her face and tits.

Jennifer gobbled it down and then smeared some on her nearby panties and hung them over the huge horse dong. Gathering the rest of her clothes, Jennifer waked back to the house. Before stopping to clean the cum from her face, she went to the kitchen and found a jar. She then spat the huge gob of cum that she had kept in her mouth into the jar and closed it. I have the first ingredient in the recipe, she thought as she prepared to go into town and that was the easy one to get!

A few minutes later, Jennifer was in her car and speeding into town. She couldn't help but reach between her legs now and then and rub herself.  She had not bothered to replace the panties and when her fingers came away wet, she licked them off.

When Jennifer reached town, she found a spot near the library and parked. As she was getting out, she heard a few wolf whistles and glanced across the street. There was a gang of young boys lounging there and looking at her intently. Jennifer thought that some of them looked like the boys she had seen during her last Lady Godiva ride but she could not be sure. She felt their eyes burning into her, undressing her to compare her to the naked woman on the horse and she quickly fled into the library.

"Why hello dear," said Miss Sherman when she saw Jennifer enter. "I see you found something to put down that pretty throat of yours and make it all better."

Jennifer blushed at the suggestive comment but plastered a smile on her face as she looking around saw a few other people among the dusty shelves. "Is there some place we can go to talk in private?" she asked the librarian.

"We can go to the back room where I repair books dear and have a nice private chat." said the old woman and she gestured for the blonde to follow her.

When they were alone, Jennifer could not contain herself any longer and burst out with her questions. "Who are you? How much do you really know about what is happening to me up at that house?"

"How much do I know," smiled Miss Sherman, "Well, my dear. Let's put it this way. I bet you are not wearing any panties because you had to leave them back at the house."

Jennifer blazed with anger. "You knew what I had to do to get here and yet you still made me come?"

"Now, now, don't get angry girl," admonished the librarian. "I know you like sucking on that big horse cock. I have enjoyed watching you get fucked every night."

"Watching me? How on earth could you do that?" cried Jennifer.

The librarian smiled and produced a white crystal globe from under the counter. It shimmered and when the old woman passed her hand over it, it cleared and Jennifer could see a clear picture of herself as she had been last night, spread eagled and naked on the kitchen table fucking herself with a cucumber while the kitchen goblins shot cum all over her body.

"I am so glad I got the playback upgrade for this thing," Miss Sherman laughed. "I bet if I dubbed these scenes onto tape, or posted them on the Internet, I could make a lot of money don't you think?"

Jennifer stared in shock at the picture of herself sucking the cum and chocolate from her tits and cringed. "What do you want" she finally asked in a hoarse voice.

"Oh, I will want something from you at some point my dear," said the old woman, "but for the moment I am content knowing that you know someone is watching you get fucked every night like the slut you are. My, my I am looking forward to tonight. Now take this with you dear and run along. You will need it for tonight and if you give me a good enough show, well I may even decide to help you escape." With that the librarian handed Jennifer a book. Jennifer looked at it and flipped it open. It was totally blank. Oh great, she thought yet another book with invisible writing.

"Oh no my dear, this book truly is blank. You will learn why tonight. Happy fucking." With that Jennifer found herself being shooed out of the library and soon found herself blinking in the bright sunlight.

"There is the slut!" came a shrill voice that broke into Jennifer's reverie and she looked around to see three middle aged women bearing down on her.

"I beg your pardon?" Jennifer asked the lead woman as she came up to Jennifer and began to harangue her. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't try and deny it you cheap whore," blustered the woman. "We know you are the tramp who is riding through town stark naked on that horse. We don't want your kind around here. The other members of the women's church circle executive," and she gestured to the other two women, "are going to see that you are run out of town. We might even strip you naked and tar and feather you, but then you might just like that kind of thing! The good Reverend Southerby tried to tell us that we were mistaken and that it could not be you, but the sweet man can never see bad in anyone."

"I am sure I don't know what you are talking about!" cried Jennifer as she scrambled into her car and drove off to taunts of "whore", "slut" and "tramp" from the women. Jennifer stopped to pick up some groceries and mail, but at every stop there were people staring at her and whispering snide comments. It seemed she had blown the reverend for no good reason, as everyone in town seemed to know or think they knew she was the midnight Lady Godiva. On that basis alone she was called a whore and a slut. What if they knew all the other things that she had done? What if they knew what she had had to do just to come into town? Unable to stand the public shame any longer, Jennifer hurried back to the house well before sunset. For a fleeting moment, she thought about trying to stay past sunset if only to give the townspeople a real show when the horse mounted her in the town square. If she was going to be vilified as a slut, she might as well live the part she thought for just a moment before fear filled her heart. No! How could she even be thinking of letting that demon beast take her in public. Almost wild with panic, Jennifer stumbled into the house and stood with her back to the closed door breathing hard and shivering with shame. She had to escape, she had to get out of this town before she went mad!

Jennifer passed the rest of the day in futile plans of escape. The librarian seemed to be a witch or at least have some type of supernatural powers. What would it take to convince the woman to help her thought Jennifer. She wondered if the old woman lusted after her body as everyone and everything else seemed to.  The idea of making love to the wrinkled old woman sent a shudder of revulsion through Jennifer, but then she had been fucked by much worse over the last several days so if that was what it took, she would do it. The fact that she could even consider doing it with the old woman made Jennifer ashamed of herself, but she was determined to do whatever it took to free herself from this house.

As midnight approached, Jennifer decided that she would not fight it tonight. She undressed and put on only her near see through robe and taking the blank book that the librarian had given her, she went meekly to the library on the main floor when the clock struck midnight. Hickory dickory dock, mumbled Jennifer to herself. Here goes Jennifer to get fucked. The library lights were out when she got there, only the moonlight streamed in through the large windows to light the room and a flick of the light switch failed to do anything more than produce a clicking sound. She wandered around the room, examining the shelves of books and the badly outdated globe that stood on a side table. She had not been in this room much since her arrival and she should examine it more closely when she got the chance. Many of the books on the shelves dealt with magic and witchcraft, possibly there might be something in them that might help her escape. Other books had erotic and sexual sounding names like "Succubi I Have Known".

Perhaps Samantha was mistaken about tonight thought Jennifer with a slight feeling of hope after several minutes had passed and no horrible demons had yet leapt out to rape her.

Creak.

Jennifer whirled around at the sound and saw that there was someone sitting in the large leather chair behind the desk. The creak had been the sound of the chair turning around to face her. A shadowy robed figured sat there watching her. Jennifer could see almost nohting of the figure because of the hood, but two eyes glowed with blue fire and watched her carefully.

"Welcome to the library Jennifer," it spoke at last in a voice like dry paper rustling. "I am the Archivist, and I am your guide for the evening."

"My guide?" asked Jennifer, clutching her robe tight to her body. "Where are we going? I am hardly dressed for a trip."

The archivist gave a mirthless laugh. "When has that ever mattered in this house? Your trip, however, is into your mind, into your soul, into your dreams. I see you have brought the book S...she gave you. Good. Sit down in that chair and open it."

For a second, Jennifer thought that the Archivist had been about to say a name and had changed it to "she" after a stutter. Whose name had he almost said and why did he not want her to know it? She would have to puzzle that out later though because the Archivist gestured her impatiently towards the chair again.

"The book is empty, totally blank," said Jennifer sitting down. The lamp beside her came on to provide her with enough light to see the book clearly.

"Take another look," ordered the Archivist and Jennifer opened the cover. She gasped in shock, because even as she watched letters and words being written on the page at a furious rate in a dark black ink. "The book is magical," said her guide. "It will record all your adventures in this house in exquisite detail. Not just what happened to you, but your innermost thoughts, desires and fantasies."

Jennifer gasped again and turned back to the book. The Archivist was right! The words on the pages were being written in the first person. It was not only a description of what she had done, but it described what she was thinking as it was done to her. There in the book was captured her shame and humiliation as the teddy bear raped her that first night. It also recorded, however, the thrill it had given her, the excitement and the passion it had stirred in her as it spread her legs and slipped its cock into her. All the other midnight encounters were recorded in similar sordid detail. The book even recorded her thoughts of the afternoon when she had been tempted to delay returning to the house so that the statue might take her and her thoughts about making love to the librarian if she had to.

"Do not delude yourself my dear," said the Archivist. "There is no escape. The librarian is no friend of yours and is merely using you for her own entertainment. It amuses us to let her watch you every night, but she is a frail and weak creature compared to the least of us. No, you will stay in the house and service us all until the day you die and we can keep you young forever so that we will enjoy your body as no woman has ever been enjoyed and taken before."

Jennifer quailed at his words, but there was perhaps a flaw in them. If they could do what they said, then what had happened to Samantha Lee? If they could keep Jennifer young forever, could they not have done the same for Samantha. She was certain they would have and in that case, where was Samantha? She must somehow have escaped these creatures and if she could, then there was still hope for Jennifer to do the same. Wisely, she kept these thoughts to herself and merely asked the Archivist what he wanted with her.

"As I said my dear, I am your guide. Tonight we are going to explore one of your most deviant fantasies and expose you to the thoughts you have never dared to admit that you have."

"And how do we do that?" asked Jennifer in a shaking voice.

"Simple my dear," said the Archivist and he stood up. His robe fell to the floor and Jennifer got her first good look at him. He was humanoid, but certainly not human. Besides the glowing blue yes, his skin was totally hairless and a shining ivory in color. Between his legs was a long thin cock that was already erect and pointing at Jennifer. "This is my staff of enlightenment," said the Archivist as he gestured towards his erect cock. "Once you wrap your mouth around it, you will be taken on a tour of your innermost dark fantasies."

12