The Haunted House Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When midnight finally approached, Jennifer decided she was not going to wait cowering in bed for the demon to come take her. Instead she put on her robe and walked down to the front room and sat there waiting for the clock to strike midnight. With any luck this would be the last degradation she would have to endure. When the clock finished tolling, the whole house went quiet as if in anticipation of what was to cum. Seconds ticked by and finally the painting start to swell and distort as the demon came through into the real world. When Jennifer saw what was emerging, she thought her sanity might leave her right there and then. She would have run but what good would it have done and frankly she was too terrified to move. She had thought the horse had been bad, but this was worse. What finally slithered from the painting was a ten foot long worm. It was twice as thick around as a human with a white pulsing stomach and a ribbed and jointed exoskeleton that flexed as it crawled towards her. When it spoke, Jennifer knew with horrible certainty what was going to happen to her.

"It is payback time bitch," said the worm. "You thought it was fun to tease me the other day? While I spent a lot of time deciding on what form I would take for my revenge and this is it. I am going to rape you my dear Jennifer. Your sweet luscious body is going to be defiled by this slimy worm. I am going to crawl up on top of you and fuck your poor little slut brains out. You can scream if you want. I would enjoy that. Maybe you would rather beg me to fuck you and prove once and for all what a cheap slut you are?"

When Jennifer didn't respond but just stood thee gaping in mute horror, the worm reared up so it towered over the petrified woman and pushed her back onto the rug. Jennifer's gown fell off leaving her naked and the worm slithered on top of her. Jennifer could feel the slime encrusted stomach of the thing moving over her body, pressing against her tits.

"The nice thing about having magic is the nifty things you can do with it," said the worm as it rubbed itself against Jennifer's nude body. "Like this!" and suddenly the worm grew three large cocks out of its underside, and each stabbed down to find a target. One smashed into Jennifer's pussy, the second between her slack lips and the third settled between her massive boobs and began to slide in and out. "I told you I was going to get you girl," said the worm. "The statue may have got you first, but I am going to get you better! Are you enjoying this my dear?"

Jennifer felt her sanity slipping away as she lay pinned under the slimy obscene creature that was fucking her. Over and over she kept thinking that this could not be happening to her. This could not be happening to her! She was not being fucked by what amounted to a ten foot earth worm. The cocks in her mouth and pussy were hard to deny as they thrust deep and hard into her. Gagging and sucking sounds were all that came from her mouth and the cock in her cunt made horrible squishing noises as it slid in and out. Suddenly there was a warm spurt of liquid on her tits and she realized that the cock between her breasts had cum and was pouring semen all over her jugs.

"That is one baby," said the worm as the other two cocks continued to drive into her. The cock in her mouth was a brute. It was ridged and coated with slime that helped it slide deeper into Jennifer's throat. When it finally came, a great gusher of cum poured into Jennifer's mouth and down into her stomach.

"Two down slut," cackled the worm. "One to go. Hmmm I wonder if I can get you pregnant when I let my load go in your tight little cunt?" That possibility had never occurred to Jennifer and she would have screamed at that point, but the worm still had its cock inside her mouth and she had trouble finding enough air to breath let alone enough breath to scream with. "Oh baby, here it cums," cried the worm with glee and a stunned Jennifer felt the worm shoot a load deep inside her pussy. "Ahhhhhh," said the worm "that felt good. Now roll over you whore and let me fuck that ass of yours next!"

Numbly, Jennifer rolled over onto her stomach, feeling the worm's cum trickling from her raped pussy onto the rug. The deep soft rug caressed her nipples as Jennifer lay there and hard the worm slithering behind her. Her sanity hung by a thread as she felt its weight settle onto her back and the head of one of it's huge cocks rub over her bare ass. Jennifer screamed and screamed and screamed as she felt the head of the thick cock penetrate her ass. A slimy cock, as thick as her forearm began to pound in and out of her ass and Jennifer knew the worm was just getting started.

End of Chapter 12.