The Haunted House Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers

Tommy pointed out the men had to abide by the same rule. Megan and Lisa knew for a fact both of their guys didn't have anything on under their trousers and sheepishly made their own contributions to the hamper.

Because of the noise level once they entered Megan had to yell next to Lisa's ear, "You can put my spare pair on in the girl's room if you want, I don't care, mine were coming off anyway. You wanted to suck Drake off with people watching. So what?"

"You're right."

People were crammed into an enormous room inside, some in costume, others not, many of them wearing gel-masks. The place appeared mysteriously larger than it did from outside. Pumpkins and skeletons and black and orange streamers decorated what appeared to be the inside of an art deco dungeon. Two minutes later the guys managed to wedge in at the bar to buy cocktails. Rihanna's 'Shut Up and Drive' blared through the packed house; Megan and Lisa unconsciously shook their bare asses to the beat.

"Isn't this great? The radio said thirty five bucks admission, per person." Megan shouted above the din to Lisa while the men ordered. "It was worth a seven dollar thong."

"I know, sorry I acted out." Lisa's enthusiasm perked up once they got inside. "Actually I'm more excited than ever being naked under this dress in public. Can you believe it? We didn't even have to show ID."

"Can you believe the two gorgeous men we picked up before we even got in the place?"

"I knew we'd do good tonight and the way Drake and Xavier got us in for free means they might be rich, or well connected."

"We know they're well hung," Megan laughed, "and each of us got the one we wanted too. Plus we won't have to be fighting for a table all night, these guys have a private booth upstairs."

"I hope it's very private." Lisa yelled to be heard.

Megan asked, self-conscious, "Could you smell me when I bent over and dropped my thong at the door?"

"Yes, and so could they. You should have seen the look on their faces when they saw your ass. Priceless."

"Omigod!" Megan's face colored.

"We are so going to fuck those two studs senseless. Wait'll I get Drake up in that booth."

About then Xavier handed Megan a stemmed glass full of what appeared to be a milkshake.

Lisa asked, "I thought you weren't going to drink, Megan?"

"It's only nine fifteen and I'm only having one. I'll definitely be fit to drive when we close this place down at six."

"If that booth's not happening we may want to take them home and fuck their brains out way before then," Lisa said in her ear.

Megan sipped from the glass in her hand. "This is delicious, Xavier. What is it?"

"It's a faux brandy Alexander, no alcohol content. I didn't want you to think I was trying to get you drunk. And Mr. Goethe disapproves of that sort of thing in his establishment."

"Who is he? He must be rich to own this place and to put so much cash into decorating the exterior for just Halloween night."

"He made a pile in Hollywood and got into the nightclub biz. I'll introduce you if we can find him in this mob."

They'd gravitated to the edge of the dance floor with Xavier urging Megan ahead of him through the crowd with a hand on the small of her back. When they could go no further he lowered his hand to her jean miniskirt to give her bubble butt a friendly rub. She kept drinking her milkshake and reached behind her, located his bloated dick and began clenching and unclenching it in her fist through his pants. Megan felt something wet splash the top of her foot like a raindrop, knew from the way the mouth of her cunt was split wide open that it was her own juice dripping. She couldn't recall ever being so horny and sopping, even the length of the crack of her ass was wet from collected juices. Her hand released Xavier's erect prick and she hiked her skirt over her bare ass in the middle of everybody. In this crowd no one could see what went on below anybody else's shoulders and Megan didn't care if they did. She clutched the stem of her glass with the fingers of both hands, pressing her ass back into Xavier's crotch and left him to his own devices. He put a hand between her thighs and wet his fingers for a few delicious moments, sliding the palm of his hand back and forth over her flushed opening before unexpectedly burying two fingers inside her as deep as they would go. Xavier could have sunk his dick to the hilt in a single smooth thrust because of the overabundance of lubrication. Megan's pussy had been sweetening itself since before she turned the ignition key in the Escalade tonight, but that process multiplied tenfold after she met the masked man. He seemed so otherworldly and mysterious.

She wondered if he might really be a vampire.

She wondered where the hell Lisa and Drake had gone. The men's room perhaps?

Abruptly her thoughts changed to her mystery man's hand playing under her skirt. "Ohhh," she moaned, clamping her legs together and came in a shudder so violent she nearly dropped her drink.

Megan slowly regained her composure but that wouldn't last long now that Xavier's clever fingers had discovered the precise whereabouts of her G. For the first time in her life a trickle of wetness actually oozed down the inside of her thigh. Even when his thumb investigated the relaxed button of her anus and made itself at home she made no protest at all. In fact she ground against it as it wormed its way into her rectum having made the journey through and beyond her humid sphincter muscle.

"Ohhh," she repeated languidly and said to Xavier: "Where no man has gone before."

"Are you a trekkie?" he asked innocently when she tightened her asshole to trap his thumb. "If you get my hand any wetter I'm going to make you lick off every molecule of girl come."

His naughty talk and naughtier hand triggered an orgasm more divine than the ones preceding it. Megan whispered when she'd ceased trembling, "Let me hold your glass for you, I want you to please unzip your pants and park that beautiful dick where it belongs."

"We're standing in a crowd, Megan. Upstairs you can really be uninhibited."

"I don't care who sees us, it's turning me on. Pretty please."

Megan hardly believed she begged for it right there by the dance floor.

Xavier slid his fingers out of the warm slippery folds of her flesh and extracted his thumb from the socket in the valley of her buttocks. Megan sighed at the thought of what would replace his hand. While he surreptitiously undid his fly, she finished her drink and his and squatted to set down the empties at her feet. She stood with her shaky knees as far apart as the other club goers allowed. A film of sweat formed on her upper lip, her breasts swollen, the nipples craving suction.

Megan swayed to Prince's 'Sexy M.F.' jamming on the huge speakers suspended from the ceiling as Xavier arranged himself behind her. She was 5'3" with four inch-clogs and guessed the man in the gel-mask to be about 5'8" or so which made for ideal combinations of height for what she wanted done to her. The tip of his prick brushed her ass a few times sending an anticipatory shiver through her while he positioned himself against her back. An awkward minute later and he made her the happiest girl in the Haunted House Club, maybe the entire state.

Xavier Roman possessed both length and girth. They moved back and forth like they danced to the music. As lubricated as Megan was Xavier fucked her with ease with thousands of people surrounding them. When the song ended a baby spot picked out a raised stage with a mirrored back and every light in the house dimmed. The beam of light roved across the dias and roamed over the heads in the crowd.

In the total darkness Megan and Xavier upped their fuck a notch and got increasingly bolder. Wave after wave of pleasure sought every nerve ending in Megan's hardbody, starting deep inside the source of her femininity where Xavier thrust his tumescence again and again, to her sphincter where his rude left forefinger massaged impudently, coursing up to her hard nipples and spreading along her skin until the hair on her arms prickled.

He panted in her ear, "I'm going to put my right hand up to your mouth and you'd best suck every one of my smelly fingers clean, you little whore, and save the thumb for dessert."

His pillow talk put a new edge on her excitement and she came hard several times. The walls of her pussy contracted till she felt the pulse beating in his prick. His long finger was embedded in her up till then virgin asshole, Meagan didn't remember at what point her poor pooper yielded to that violation but gasped at the nasty connotations it stirred up in her mind and body. She knew she would've complained if he tried to take it out. He plunged finger after finger of his other hand into her mouth so she was forced to taste and smell herself. Xavier was the sexiest man she'd ever been with, he drove her crazy.

He continued talking with his thumb in her mouth. "You're such a slut, careful you don't suck the skin off it, I've only got two thumbs. You're getting the trousers of my suit and my balls wet acting like such a common little tramp. When I get you in private upstairs you're going to clean the stink off me with your tongue. That'll be a real trick or treat for you, then you're going to get your pussy spanked before I lay you face down and give you what you really deserve."

He rammed her so hard her tits had bounced out of her blouse and the guys next to Megan watched her take every stroke Xavier fed her pounded pussy, helplessly impaled, sucking the fingers of a man she met an hour ago and giving up everything while total strangers looked on with both jealousy and amusement at her squirming and uncontrollable coming.

Xavier started talking again. "You better start fucking me good or I'm going to make you suck their dicks too. I wonder if they can smell your pussy the way I can. Probably, they're close enough. You're going to the booth the instant I've finished using you down here, I might invite them up to do whatever they please while I catch my breath. You think this is fucking, Megan, this is only foreplay."

The delighted teenager whimpered, "Take me up there now. I'll suck your dick, Xavier, I promise to clean you up good. I'll let you use any part of my body you want to, as hard and as long as you want. Make me eat your come and lick your ass, make me fuck your friends. I promise to be a good girl, oh, I promise."

Xavier grabbed her hair roughly, directed her attention to the stage where some kind of sex show started being enacted while she'd been blind with an all-consuming lust. No man had ever worked her over like Xavier. She wanted to belong to him.

He spoke in her ear again. "We can see the show better from my booth. Do you want to go upstairs now?"

She nodded vigorously and he let go of her hair. Now more than a trickle of her juices ran down her thighs, if she squeezed them together they'd probably stick, as wet as if she had just climbed out of a swimming pool. Xavier stooped down and his dick vacated her pussy. Megan wanted him to shove it back in. He turned her around to face him, then kissed her, his tongue darting in her mouth.

He broke the kiss finally, asked her, "Will you be able to walk, babe? Have you still got your purse?"

God, she'd forgotten all about her bag. When Xavier had started fucking her she'd shoved it up on her arm and the little strap had held it in place while she got her jollies, oblivious to the world around her.

While he tucked his penis back in his pants, Xavier was saying, "There are only two ways you can go upstairs. One: you can walk through the crowd with your tits flopping around out of your shirt and your skirt pulled up around your waist so everybody can see your ass and cunt."

"What's the second way?"

"I strip you butt naked and you follow the same drill. Which way do you prefer?"

Her vampire stud had her hypnotized; Megan didn't hesitate. "Strip me."

He took her purse out of her hand and told her to raise her arms in the air. He grabbed her shirt and lifted it over her rack and her head, removed her skirt the same way. In the pitch dark not too many people realized a naked girl walked among them, but some did and many a horndog's hand copped a feel as she passed by. In the bar area was considerable more light and hundreds of onlookers gawked and more strange hands reached out to touch on the long trip to the stairs.

Megan felt humiliated but thrilled beyond belief.

Twice as they ascended he commanded she spread her legs as widely as possible and bend far forward and hang on to a step above her so men coming down the stairs could pause, admire the delights of her reddened crevice and her exposed asshole. Many of them made lewd comments or complimented Xavier on his exemplary taste. He made her peer over her shoulder and make eye contact with every one of them. One older gentleman flicked her drooping labial lips back and forth with a finger. "She has such a pretty pussy," he'd said. Another commented: "My, what photogenic genitals, here's my card. I'm a photographer if she wants to model them." Yet another wanted to smell her and get a close peek at what he called 'the slut's tight little rosebud.' The last man wanted her to suck his dick but Xavier had refused, but Megan wished he'd forced her to.

Finally they reached Xavier and Drake's VIP booth which wasn't a booth at all but a room with a locking door, closed circuit TV, lights on a dimmer switch, two couches against opposite facing walls, four easy chairs, a large rectangular ottoman and a coffee table with an iced bucket of champagne waiting to be opened. A fourth wall of clear glass looked out over the club. From there Megan noticed the manacled chains dangling from the ceiling amid the Halloween decorations and remembered Bound and Determined was an S&M bar.

She had forgotten Lisa and she had entered what appeared to be a four-story house.

"Where's my girlfriend and Drake?"

"They'll be up shortly. Afraid to be alone with me?"

"Mmm, not a bit."

Xavier moved one of the easy chairs close to the glass. "This is what I want: a knee on each arm of the chair, cross your arms or lean on your elbows on the back, whatever's most comfortable for you, and do not take your eyes off the stage, there's quite a performance going on. I'll be join you in a minute."

He left her there like that and she heard him undressing. In her anticipation she hadn't paid much attention to the events on the stage below. A girl was on her hands and knees on a huge round ottoman half the size of a bed dominating centerstage. It turned on locking rollers so the girl either faced the audience or the mirrored wall depending upon where the two shaven headed nude black men moving the ottoman chose. The crowd could see the look on her face or view her privates whatever position she was turned in. For the time being the young woman faced the mirror. One of the men held her buttocks apart while other held up a string with six silver orbs the size of ping pong balls at evenly spaced intervals for the audience to see. One by one he pressed the six balls against the rubbery entrance of the girl's asshole until it yielded and only the end of the long string hung obscenely from her anal dimple. Megan suddenly recognized that dimple and the strained face in the mirror. Lisa!

After Megan's friend's tight anus accepted each ball the man had pulled experimentally on the string to stretch the musculature of her pliant sphincter. The audience oohed and ahhed at the resilience of that circular grommet between the cheeks of poor Lisa's widespread bottom. In the mirror her eyes bugged out of her head as each successive orb passed into her body.

Xavier stepped up behind Megan, her eyes transfixed on the stage, before jabbing inside her ultra-juicy pussy with a solitary lunge. His entrance elicited a grunt from her at the newfound depths Xavier plumbed. Her pussy squished when he entered. She'd only thought he'd been all the way inside her downstairs. At her present angle he inserted himself deeper than ever, truly to the hilt, slamming her rounded hips forcefully. He'd caught her unaware because Megan's eyes had been glued to the events unfolding on the stage.

Xavier ceased fucking her, leaned the upper half of his body forward so his stomach rested against her back so he could watch the show with Megan. She squeezed his prick with her vaginal muscles wishing he hadn't stopped, but what Lisa was doing, or rather what was being done to her, was far too fascinating to be missed.

Megan said, "Drake must've gotten her really drunk for her to agree to that." Or Lisa had lied to her about Roger and her true feelings about his buttplug. Whatever.

"I don't know WHAT happened, Megan, but when I saw her get up on the stage I figured you might be curious."

"Is this room soundproof?"

"Of course, all the booths are, this is an S&M club. People get spanked in these rooms."

"Wish I could hear what's going on."

"That's easily fixed." Xavier raised up, disengaged from her loins.

"Don't you dare take it out, it feels so good."

"I'm turning on the closed circuit TV so you can hear."

Downstairs one of the men onstage started fucking Lisa with the butt beads still in her ass. The other stood in front of her in case she wanted something to suck on. She did.

"I didn't know Lisa could deep throat like that," Megan said.

"There may be a lot of things you don't know about her," said Xavier. He soon resumed his former position lodged inside of Megan.

She arched against him but he remained stock still, watching the compelling action onstage. They heard Lisa groaning on the TV.

The men humped her for a few minutes and without moving from where they stood rotated the ottoman. She started sucking the shiny wet cock that had been in her pussy while the other man she'd deep throated began to drive himself into her. This continued for a time before they wheeled the platform around again. A hush had fallen over the audience, the only sound was Lisa moaning. After another rotation she began to orgasm and her moans escalated to cries of pleasure. The man fucking her took the string in hand, pulled gently but firmly on it until one of the orbs popped out of her asshole. It sounded like a champagne cork leaving a bottleneck. Laughter swept through the audience. She screamed as her orgasm was intensified by its removal from her anus.

After the sixth ball appeared Lisa fainted from the extreme pleasure she'd experienced. Xavier began to fuck Megan again when the fourth ball was removed, by the last one he was ready to come.

"Are you about to drench my pussy?" rasped Megan feeling faint herself and knowing what his increased strokes per minute meant.

"I can't hold off much longer."

"Do it in my mouth, I want to taste you." She loved the taste of sperm, impressed all her boyfriends by swallowing their sticky outpourings, what she considered the most unselfish thing a girl could do for a man.

Happy to oblige Xavier lifted her off the chair and set her on her knees on the floor. Holding her head in place with both of his hands he used her throat. Megan choked and wretched on his endowment, tasting her own come on him. But as much as she wanted to please him she wasn't prepared for the quantity that spewed from him in the final crucial moments. After swallowing the first two initial squirts she had to let the rest leak from the corners of her mouth, stream down her chin and drip all over her breasts.

After Xavier took his dick out of her mouth she asked, "Was that the first time you came tonight?"

"Couldn't you tell?" His chest heaved and he squeezed his long dong until one last pearl appeared on the tip.

Megan removed it with her tongue while looking him in the eye. "I must be a sight to see, kneeling like a come-splattered slut at your feet."

Five_Eight
Five_Eight
82 Followers