The Hazard Racer

Story Info
The sex life of the World Motor Scooter Championships.
1.5k words
2.4
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART ONE

My name is Giovanni Sterling. I'm a half British, half American mean slab of raw steak with dark brown hair. People, girls that is, call me a bastard. I agree, I am a full out bastard. I have to be. I'm defending motor scooter world champion. Let me tell you about motor scooter racing. It's a crazy fuck filled world with thrills, kills and million dollar bills. It's a full contact hunting sport. Each competitor has a high powered scooter, each geared to look like the Lambretta scooters that Mods and Mediterranean fuck sticks zip about on. Our scooters though are rocket fast. The aim is to fucking win not ponce about, so the engines are suitably fucking monstrous. Anything goes during the race. There are traps, there are blunt end weapons, there are retro explosives and each scooter is booby-mined. If an opposing racer activates the slam pad on the rear end of your bike then the front brake locks and you are sent over the handle bars to your doom. It's a cow kicker of a game, but the sex life of a motor scooter racer is better than that of any junked cock jocky drummer in a funk band.

Let me start my story at the end of last year's championship. I had just won the Pan-Atlantic Grand Prix held on Ascension Island, which is the refuelling base for half the world's navies. The place is jam full with whores, lap dancers, horny navy girls and freshly served women slave convicts. For the last week in March it's the place to be, not only for the Grand Prix but also for the annual Military Sex Festival which coincides with the motor racing. I had won the world championship so I was presented with my prize by the president of Ascension, which was five unlimited bids for five freshly captured slave convict girls of my choice.

The night of my championship winning party I was too pumped to go market shopping for whores though. I was busy getting the leather sofa treatment. The leather sofa treatment is a tradition as old as motor scooter racing itself. The winning rider sits on a leather sofa, a ridiculously big leather sofa, more like a bed, and is carried around for the night by the female crew members of the other teams. While you're on the leather sofa, women will scrabble up to you, thrusting their tits at you and pawing at your cock, desperate to touch the victorious winner. Many times I had experienced the leather sofa and heard countless easy women beg me to let them put their lips around my shaft. With each victory and leather sofa I got more and more audacious and demanding. So I made an announcement, shortly after winning the Pan-Atlantic Grand Prix, that the only women who would be allowed to join me on the leather sofa that night for a suck on my massive cock would be women who had shaved their pussies, died their hair pink and wore a gingham school-girl dress. At the time I said it I was addressing a crowd at a book signing in a drunken slur. I was leery with my own sense of self importance. The crowd went quiet. There were children present. I wasn't supposed to talk about my sexual exploits or massive cock until the watershed, which on Ascension Island is 4pm. My bitter rival from the Soft-drink team, Captain Dangler, glared at me with jealous hate. I didn't give a fuck. Some of the women in the crowd stared at me, seething with venom. I could hear one of the pit girls, a saucy piece I had lusted after for six months, called Becky Potter, call me an arrogant selfish prick. I looked into her eyes. She was hot and bursting with ripeness. I licked my parched lips as I ran my eyes through her full body and bulging round tits. She knew what I was doing and turned away in disgust. I watched her struggle through the crowd to complain to the race director about my disgraceful and uncouth behaviour. The race director, though, dismissed her complaints and I watched her storm out of the building. I lusted after every inch of her as I watched her leave.

At 11.30 pm in The Dock Yard Bar I was summonsed to my Leather Sofa. I sat on it with great arrogance and regal aplomb. I was wearing a White Naval Uniform in the rank of Rear-Commander, presented to me by the C-in-C of the Atlantic Fleet. I noticed that the slacks of the uniform fit snugly and accentuated the size of my already ample cock. I told this to a nearby Destroyer Captain.

"Of course" he said "Us Naval High Brass enjoy sliding whores just as much as you scally-wag sportsmen."

He was a wily old mischievous sort, the Destroyer Captain. I invited him up onto the leather sofa and commanded that the carrier-girls take us to the next drink house. In the next drink house, a Romanesque styled amphitheatre, I noticed that there were a handful, if not more, of full-limbed women who had dressed according to my wishes. They looked tanned and edible dressed in their gingham dresses and with their hair dyed pink. I nudged the Destroyer Captain.

"You ready to launch some torpedoes?" I said

"Of course I am, haven't you heard the Navy motto? If you want a piece then prepare for whore?"

The edge of the sofa filled up with women who desired to be let near me. I waved two of the very best looking honeys to come close and sit in my lap. I made each of the girls unbutton their dresses and humiliated them by inspecting their tits. While I ran my eyes and my fingers over their smooth skin and plump nipples, the Destroyer Captain groped their buttocks with his grasping hands. I could see he was eager to sink his cock into ass. I could see his erection snapping at the elastic in his white navy slacks. I asked each of the girls their names. They obediently told me them. One piece was called Gina and the other was called Laura. Gina was the slightly shorter of the two. They were both superb creatures, made to fill men with clambering desire and my cock also started snapping at the elastic in my white navy slacks.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked the girls

"We are both members of a girl band called Tuesday Blues." Said Laura

"Never heard of them." Said the Destroyer Captain, who was now wheezing and growling with lust.

"Last year we had three number ones and did a charity single." Said Gina, put out by the Captain's blunt dismissal.

"Well you've fallen on hard times now." Said the Destroyer Captain, unzipping his slacks and exposing the full length of his meat.

He was as rigid as they come. Laura recoiled at the sight of his weather beaten snake. The Destroyer Captain smiled and ran his hands through her hair. Then he guided her head towards his cock. She moaned slightly and then submitted by wrapping her full lips around his mast. While she sucked, his cock somehow seemed to get longer and even stiffer. The Destroyer Captain was in a trance and his eyes phased between being in nirvana and catatonia. Then he remembered that he had originally wanted pure ass and he pulled Laura's head away from his shaft and pulled her gingham dress from her body. He pushed her head into the leather sofa floor and worked his wet cock slowly and deliberately into her asshole. Laura bucked, struggling against the inevitable, but she gave way soon enough. The Destroyer Captain pumped with deep irregular kicks and Laura gasped for mercy. My cock was now as hard and as cruel as my mind, and I pulled Gina towards me and beckoned her to unzip my slacks. I pushed my cock deep into her throat and controlled her sucking by grabbing a handful of her pink dyed hair. I watched the Destroyer Captain pulverize Laura; he gave her a power fucking. He came with grotesque shudders, letting out huge groans with each spurt. I was on the verge of splashing my all into the face of Gina when suddenly I saw a face I recognised by the side of the leather sofa. It was Becky Potter, the hottest bitch I knew, the pit crew girl who hated my guts. She glared at me. She was dressed in a gingham dress and her hair was freshly dyed pink. I pushed Gina to one side and pulled Becky Potter close to me.

"You asshole," said Becky Potter. "I hate you."

I was on the verge of spurting. The bitch looked so good. I ripped open her dress and mounted her. With a possessed mind I thrust my cock deep into her. Within seconds my cock gushed and I emptied the lot deep into her cunt.

I lay on top of Beck Potter's body and pinned her down with all my weight while I caught my breath. I checked the time. It had only just turned 12 o'clock. I was Giovanni Sterling, world hazard race motor scooter champion, and my night of debauchery was just getting started.

End of part one (part two coming soon)