The Health Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers

He slowly and lovingly, turned her around. She offered no protest as he slowly bent down and licked her left nipple.

'Oh' she shuddered. Her knees almost buckled, as her body was wracked with pleasure.

Dave loved the taste of her nipples, in the sauna they were both sweaty and her nipples were a nice salty treat. He moved over to the other nipple, giving it the same loving treatment had given the other one. Sucking on it. Licking it.

Then he started placing kisses on her nipple, then up a little higher, then a little higher. Slowly his kisses moved up her body, to her shoulder, to her neck. to the side of her face.

She tried futilly to turn her head and push him away. But he was too strong. He held her in his embrace and his kisses moved across her cheek.

A soft cry of 'no' was muffled as he kissed her gently on the lips. Holding her close he gently kissed her on and around her lips. He didn't want to force the issue. If she didn't kiss him back real soon, he would have given up and left it for what it was. Just a real good time, and would have walked out of there.

But she was only human. After the sexy sights she had seen, his caresses, and the way he lovingly held her, and the sweet kisses where just too much for her. She knew there was no turning back if she kissed him back. It was leave now, or GET FUCKED by that huge dick!

She was consumed by passion. She kissed him back and put her arms around him.

As their sweaty bodies pressed tightly together, the hunger of their kisses grew more urgent. Their tongues did battle, as they overheated and put them selves into a sexual frenzy.

Their hands explored each others bodies. She marveled at how hard his body was. His ass was hard as concrete.

She was startled as he picked her up, and she exclaimed, 'Oh' as he moved her over to the bench.

He whispered in her ear. 'I want to eat your pussy!'

She offered no protest as he laid her down on the bench and dove straight for it.

She had to stifle her cries of pleasure as his tongue made contact with her wet slit. He slowly ran his tounge up and down the length of it. Each time he came up to the top, pleasure shot from her clit, through her spine and made her nipples tingle. Infact every ounce of her body was tingling. She lost track of time as his lips and tounge worked magic on her dripping snatch. The way he kissed and licked her pussy brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

When he put a finger into her pussy, it took her orgasm to another level. She thought she was going to die from passion. She forgot who she was, where she was. The only thing that mattered was the bliss she was feeling. She focused on the waves of pleasure that were coming from this young mans ministrations on her body. He ate her pussy for what seemed like hours. He serviced her completely!

The he pulled away and lined himself up with her. His magnificent cock was rock hard! She was amazed that he could be so hard having just cum, and not even had any help. The fact that him just eating her pussy, made him so hard, turned her on even more!

She offered no protest as he took his huge throbbing cock and ran it up and down her pussy. He was teasing her with it.

'Ooh, put it in' she whispered.

'Are you sure you can handle it? It's real big! Tell me you want it!' sliding his cockhead up and down her pussy, even letting in go in just a tiny bit he continued, 'tell me that you want my cock in your pussy!'

'Yes!' she softy cried, 'Put it in! Let me feel that big cah'

She stopped midsentence as she got her wish. 'Ooh' was all she could say as she felt his hot cock push in.

He only put in the head and worked it around a bit. Her pussy was super hot and tight! He loved the way it felt on his cock head.

So he pushed in and gave her another inch, and then he pulled out, and put it back in. Fucking her with his huge cockhead and a inch or two of shaft, she was loving it.

Right when she thought she had adjusted to it, he would push his cock farther into her. That huge cock was touching parts of her that had never been touched. She had never even had a dildo that big before. It stretched her pussy and she felt magnificent. She was in bliss and he started ramming it in and out of her.

He put her legs behind her head, and started really going to town. Like a machine he fucked her silly! His giant 11 and a half inch cock pistoned in and out of her. His balls slapped up against her ass. Her big boobs swayed and moved with each thrust. There bodies had become one mass of sexual lust.

Her moans and her dirty talk, 'Ohh ya, fuck me! fuck me with that big cock! Yes, God, I've cum so much! Yes don't stop! Ooh Yes!' It was just too much for him.

He pulled out and shot his load all over her. 'Yes' she cried as he unloaded on her tits and stomach. She was shocked when a few spurts went over her head. One landed on her face! She was being showered in cum! Normally she would have thought that this was disgusting but she was so sexed up right now, she loved it! She loved watching it shoot out from the tip and cover her naked body!

Exhausted, they lay together for a minute or too as they crashed back down to Earth. The guilt of fucking a married women settle in on Dave and he was ashamed.

The guilt of letting this young man fuck her and all the lewd things they did, weighed on her. How would she tell her husband? Would she tell her husband? Could, she tell her husband? How long had she been in here? Ohh my god what time was it.

In silence, they scrambled to clean up the place. As she was about to go she said, 'Please, can we keep this a secret? Please tell no one.', she said with tears in her eyes.

'Hey' he came over to her and put her hand in his hand and softly said, 'I'm sorry, I should have shown more restraint. But you are just too beautiful and seeing you naked it was just too much, and I don't know, it just sort of happened. But hey, your right, lets both keep this a secret. You can rest assured, I won't tell anyone. This will stay just between us, okay?'

Gently, lifting her face up to look at him, he said, 'okay?'

'Ya, it's just our secret' she said.

With that they gave each other a quick hug and she left, to go out to the showers and then catch up with her daughters out by the pool.

Dave sat back down and thought about what had just happened. He couldn't believe it. What a day. Jeeze, he didn't even get her name? When maybe it's for the better he thought.

He decided to hit the showers and then get out of there. He had worked up an appetite, he could use a burrito. He knew he would have a hard time keeping this to himself and not tell his buddies about this. But he had promised, so that is how it would have to be. He wasn't a home wrecker.

But little did he know that she, couldn't keep a secret either. She had told her best friend Andrea. A few weeks later Andrea cornered him in the sauna. That led to an interesting 'conversation'.

Zoltar
Zoltar
159 Followers