The Heat of Passion

Story Info
Erotic tale.
1k words
3.86
6.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel my hand trembling with excitement as I tried to put the key into the hotel room door, feeling his dominant presence standing behind me wasn't making it any easier.

Finally inside the room, I threw my bag to the floor and turned to face him.

He came at me with his cuffs in his hands, obviously feeling confident that I would submit to his dominant side. He was rather surprised as I took them from him, sat him down on the chair and cuffed his hands behind his back, leaving him helpless and unable to stop me from doing whatever I wanted to him.

I stood with my legs either side of his left leg and started to rub myself against the coarse material of his trousers while I unbuttoned his crisp shirt, stroking his chest and stomach until I teasingly stopped just below his waist.

I brushed my fingers over his stiffness, moving down to his thighs, up to his hips and waist and back down to his thighs again, tantalisingly pretending to ignore his hardness that I knew was begging for my attention.

I put my hand between my legs to feel how moist his helplessness had made me and pulled at my panties to rip them free from my hot wet pussy, I pushed them into his mouth and made him suck the juices from them while I licked and sucked down his torso, down to his belt, gently nibbling at his stomach while I un-strapped it and loosened the tension around his cock by unzipping his trousers. As I moved lower he could feel my hot breath over his pulsating manhood.

His eyes opened wide as all he was able to do was watch as I started to move my wet tongue up and down his stiff shaft, sucking the head gently and making it swell even more. I sucked him hard, taking it deep into my throat until he began to feel those wonderful shudders of ecstasy as he was ready to cum, but I stopped just before he did. He hadn't asked me permission to cum yet... and I was saving that for later.

I stood up and pulled my panties from his mouth, pushed a finger inside my now soaking pussy, squeezed my left nipple until the rush of pain made me gasp with pleasure, I pulled out my finger and held it to his lips, he hungrily took it into his mouth and I could feel his amazing tongue swirling around my finger and sucking the juices dry, It was then decided that I wanted more of that tongue.

I stood up straight and grabbed his hair, pushing my pussy into his face to make him lick me and tongue my clit till I felt near to orgasm. As I felt my climax rising fast, I pulled away, wanting to save it for when he was inside me.

I lowered myself down onto the tip of his hot pulsating hardness. Feeling it warm and hard against my wet lips, I lowered myself further, grasping his shoulders firmly and staring deeply into his eyes as I felt his hardness inside me deeper and deeper, I grabbed my breasts eagerly, squeezing them hard to try and disguise the intensity of my pleasure as I continued rising and lowering myself slowly. I was the one in control this time and I was going to dictate the pace, I could feel him trying to thrust himself even further inside me and try to make me ride him faster, but he wasn't playing by the rules and if he didn't stop this soon, I was going to have to punish him.

How was I going to stop? I was so near to orgasm, I could feel my clit pulsing with excitement with every thrust. Could I be that disciplined and halt my pleasure in order to make him suffer? Yes I could.

I looked deep into his eyes as I thrust his manhood into myself one last time and then stood up over him, maintaining eye contact, forcing his cock back into his trousers and letting him know without even uttering a word, that he had misbehaved and he was going to pay for it.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my ever faithful dildo. I waved it infront of his face and told him that his pleasure was over, he had to be a good boy and watch me pleasure myself before he would get any more.

I pulled another chair over towards him, bent over it facing away from him, making sure I was tantalisingly close but beyond his reach and began to rotate my hips in a sultry sexy manor while I moved one hand down over my breasts and tummy and then between my legs. I was dripping wet and my clit was stiff and enlarged with excitement and begging for my fingers to be rubbed across it.

He had a perfect view of everything, his eyes opened even wider to take it all in and his lips parted as his breathing became heavier and heavier.

Seeing him get so excited at the site of me masturbating in front of him made me even hotter and I thrust the dildo deep inside me. It took my breath away completely and I felt I was going to cum in an instant, I started to buck and twitch like a woman possessed and I was screaming like a dirty whore when my pleasure rose from extreme excitement to the most intense explosion of orgasm I have ever felt. I collapsed forward holding onto the chair and waves of pleasure just kept flowing as my pussy was now tightening with post orgasm spasms.

I turned to look at him over my shoulder to see if he had enjoyed watching me and he too was looking as satisfied as I was.

How? Why? Because he had cum too. With his cock packed tightly in his trousers, my bad little boy had cum on himself. Now surely that means he will be severely punished next time!!!