The Heated Storm Ch. 02

Story Info
The big man finally wakes.
1.6k words
3.98
9.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, lets get one thing straight here, I know I am not that good of a writer. I tend to speed type sometimes and I know that's not very good. But I am learning to take my time, and reread my work, because I know I can do better. As for the story I know it's a slow start but it will pick up eventually just give me some time.

*

Once that big man fell to the floor, my first reaction was horrified, but then quickly turn into bewilderment because I have to step back and ask myself 'what am I going to do now?' Thinking to myself what if this person really needs help or is this some kind of trap. I slowly bend down to investigate further. Checking his pulse, and it felt very faint. Now, I know what I need to do. And that spell book better come in handy.

Aw let's see what we got here while Babbumbdebumpbadabumplabumphmmmhmmhmmm, aw here it is, this should help. A recovery spell this should do it, ok now all I need is to some peace of mind, relax and concentrate. Taking deep shallow breathes and saying the spell over and over again in my head, making sure I got this right, and not fuck it up. After a few minutes of meditating I was still amaze at how the big man was still passed out. Ok, let's get this show on the road.

I walked over back to the big man, and chanted the spell out loud: oren kanena ra si eo tio de voneta kearshia outvonia clika betysia te unatas.

Once the incantation left my mouth I felt this overwhelming essence that smell of eucalyptus was in the air and a sense of warmness washed over me. I figured then that I had did something right. The next thing I heard was a groan coming from the man. Opening up my eyes, I see he had already rolled over and was staring at me dumbstruck. "Who the hell are you?" he asked with an awful sounding cough.

Still being caught up in his eyes I retorted with a slight stutter "I....I...I'm the girl who just saved your life, soooo who are you, and why are you in this type of weather banging on my door?" I retorted back

We started at each other in silence for what seemed like an eternity, but it only was just few seconds before he suddenly had this strange look on his face and said "Oh My God this can't be happening to me, oh fuck, why does shit like this always happen to me?" he yelled. I just stood there awe struck at everything that had just happened, and now at the man ranting raving. "Oh dear great god of fire I need to do something,...." he said panting "something very....important something that has to do with something very.....ohhhh damnit I can't remember what it was AAAAHHHHH." he shouted getting up.

He rises all too quickly which made me grip the fire poker in hands a little tighter. I could clearly see that, although I haven't practice or use my witchcraft in the few years, but I could see my spell defiantly worked. "I should do something, to stop something from happening... oh god I need to get in contact with my brothers, but how ahhhhhhhh."

"Perhaps the phone?" I said, he just looked at me

"No that won't work, there was another I was able to contact with them AHHHHHHH, now I can't even remember that." He said still trading around my house.

After pacing around for few more minutes he finally sat down on the couch and just looked at me. After sitting down on the couch he caught me with his again and said"Who are you?" he asks me again and "why did you help me, instead of beat in the head with that fire poker?" he continues to ask me.

"Well I was at first I was already on edge with the thunderstorm, and then you came along and started banging on the door. At that moment I was about to attack, but you then fell face first it was then I thought you probably need some help. And Oh by the way, what the hell where you doing out in the middle of fucking nowhere, during a thunderstorm like this?" I throw back at him.

"Well....ummm thats kind of hard to explain, and since you mention it I am pretty grateful that you didn't bash me over the head, and help me instead. And as for how I got there in the first place, well I honestly don't know, I mean I really don't know everything seems like a blur to me, one minute I was going to check on my sick grandfather, and the next minute I was running through the woods and something very vicious was chasing me... and....ummmm that's it. Ugh this bad really bad I need help or something." He mumbled taking in a deep breath.

All I could do was just stand there and watch as everything unfolded from this man in front of me. What I said was the truth and I was going to bash him over the head, but when he fell forward I knew I might have to help him. But now from what I am seeing he might defiantly need my help.

It took me while to say something, but I finally was able to utter something. "I have no what you are and apparently you don't either, but I know I have to help you because it almost seems like it is mandatory for me to do so. I don't what it is about you, but I have this strong pull towards that is unexplainable. Something in me tells me that I just have to help you, because....hell I just really don't know, it feels like I had met you beforehand."

Whatever this annoying feeling was about this whole situation I was going to fix it and so it could go away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Drakeson's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe this happen to me. first the bitch who my grandfather called his wife was out doing a shopping spree with his hard earn money, and not only that, she had Ricardo the clan's doctor was out with her to make matters worse. That was just the beginning of the awful day I was having.

When I tried to check on him via phone and the phone lines was disconnected. The day just had to get worse when I tried fly to see to him but when I took off the ground and started flying. The flying was going easy when all of a sudden something hit me from the ground below and the next thing I felt was this burning searing pain that dragged me down a little, but not enough to stop me. So I kept going.

Then another searing hit me from below again, but this time it was strong enough to bring me down, and that it did, it brought me hard to the ground. One minute I was up in the clouds flying and the next I was on the hard earth trying to recuperate from the fall. When I got up I felt like someone was behind. When I turn my head there was nobody there, but I could smell something very foul, something very rotten and something attacked from behind. I could only get a glimpse of what was attacking me and I knew I couldn't defeat it. Whatever this thing was it had a posse with it and they were hell bent on getting rid of me so I ran.

While running through the unfamiliar woods with my attacker's right behind me, I notice that a drizzle falling down from the sky and then came the thunder. In that instant it started pouring down rain, with my attackers hot on my trail. That instant I knew I had to get away.

Taking a quick glance up at the sky I notice it was only just raining so I figured flying would be safe for me again. Taking a deep breathe I willed my self up to the sky. Once I was over the trees the feeling of relief overcame me, but that soon ended with a lighting bolt stroke me.

Dropping high from the sky I felt the dreaded feeling of my nerves running all over my body, and the electrical sting that's going through my body. I hit the ground again, but this time around I can't get up. Closing my eyes while each fiery hot shocking bolt is still going on, I hoped and prayed to whatever god or almighty that lives in the sky would just end me now. It was then I notice that whatever it was that was chasing me finally cease. I looked back behind to see nothing or sense nothing threatening, that's strange.

Taking a breath of satisfaction, I turned my head back around to see my surroundings when something caught my eye.

With it being dark and rainy I was still able to see the magical trinkets that was hanging from a near by tree. Then a few more trees had these magical trinkets. I knew what they were for and who would have them hanging from trees, witches I was in witch territory. Even though the rain was still pouring down hard, I was able to see a house and witch trinkets on trees leading to the house.

Getting up was a struggle when dizziness crept up on me but I kept on pushing. Running to the door of the witches I started banging. Despite being very week with the attack of the demons, from the lighting that stroke me, and the sweet stench of witches I was still able to use what was left of my strength knock down the door and everything went down hill from there.