The Heated Storm Ch. 03

Story Info
The big man is being an asshole.
1.6k words
4.29
9.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking to the essence of warmness and eucalyptus was all around me, and this surge of energy overtook me to come back to consciences. Opening my eyes I take a quick glance and let out a frustrated sigh, now I am at the mercy of a witch this night will not end well.

Slowly I finally rolled over to and come to terms with my predicament, and what I saw was hard to take in.

The woman that stood over me was not what I expected the usual witches to look like. In fact she didn't look like none of the witches I have encounter. She had this wide eyed stare that was full of such emotions; the wide eyed was complemented with warm chocolate brown eyes. And the big warm chocolate brown eyes was followed by high rosy cheekbones that were covered with a few freckles on her sweet looking light honey brown skin. But what really got me interested in her appearance were her lips, they were nice full and pouty lips that was just made for kissing things.

I finally mustered up enough energy to speak and said 'who in the hell are you?' once those words left my lips I felt my body get all warm and tingly and the previous pain I had before had vanished, and this new sensation of healing was there, the little witch put a spell on me.

When she finally opened her mouth the most sensuous sweet voice came out. "I...I'm the girl that just saved your life" she said to me with that sweet voice of hers. And that's when I realize there was something that I should be doing at this moment, but I couldn't remember what is that I was suppose to do, but I knew it was something very important that involved with my family.

Getting up all too quickly I felt the sense of dizziness almost came over me with all the magic in the air and the witch's scent. She smells of freshly grown apples that hanging from a tree just when they turn bright red, and cinnamon. UMMMMMM, apple cinnamon what a nice combination. Wait a minute, I can't be lusting after some witch at the moment, after she put a spell, granted it did help me, but still like my grandfather always told us" a vampire should never interact a witch, unless they really have to."

With that thought in my head I knew I had to leave soon, and be with him at this very moment.

The witch brought me out of my train of thoughts, she said wants to help me, to say that I was shock was an understatement.

I couldn't help but to ask: "why would you help me?"

Well it seems that I need too; I really don't know I have this feeling like I should help you even though I really don't know who you are. It seems so strange to me too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lucile's P.O.V.

The big man just sat there and stared at me for a few seconds, like I had just grown another head or something when I mention something meeting him before. I am not really for sure at what point that I started having dreams of the near future or dreams of things that will happen or people that I will meet, and this situation is no different.

The weird thing about the dreams they never relive of the past just always events and people to come. And I know for a fact that this man was in one of my dreams. And if this man was in my dreams I knew that had to found out why.

After I gave him my reason the expression on his changed, "alright if you really do want to help me, what do you get out of this, he asked me."

"Nothing at all, why would you even ask me that after I offer my services to you?" I fired back.

"Well I know for a fact that you are a witch, and some of the witches I have encountered aren't trust worthy enough to do anything for me, and how do you know you help me anyways?"

What he just said left me shocked and dumfounded. How the fuck can someone be such an asshole after I had just been kind to them. "Look asshole how you dare talk to me like that after I help you to recover and not only that I didn't bash your fucking brains in, you know what just forget about it, as a matter of fact don't forget about get the fuck out my house."

How the hell dare he say something like that, I was livid that I didn't realize that the room was fill with energy, and I didn't notice until I felt a sheen of sweat that was causing my dress to stick to my body.

The big man took notice admittedly when saw the confused look on his face and said "what the hell was that," and he realize there was magic in there air and he automatically changed his opinion of me.

Alright, you're right, I didn't mean to be little you in such a manner, it's just that, it's just....that me and my problems is making me have sourpussing mood and me having an awful week is just the icing on the fucking cake, it's just been an eventful week for me, and I didn't mean to take it out on you, and maybe I do need your help.

"Thank you and accept your apology, so now that you know I am a witch, what are you exactly, I mean it's not fair to not know what I am helping."

"What do you mean by what I am, I could be a regular ole human. He said being a horrible lair in my face."

I frowned up at him in disbelief; he really didn't expect me to believe him now. "Well first off no human being would be out in that type of thunder storm, especially in a place like Minnesota no else and survive it when winter is about to come in. and another reason you mention something about something chasing you."

Well I guess you do make pretty valid points there, you're right I am defiantly not human, I'm a vampire on my mothers side of the family, and the other half I don't know-

He was in mid sentence before I interrupted him "you're not a full blood vampire, so you're a half-breed what's the other half."

"Well that's the thing my mother was a pure blood, and my father I know he was supernatural being, but I don't know or my brothers what he was, my mother always kept that to herself til the day she was murder."

"I am so sorry to hear that."

"It's okay, so what can you do to help me now that you have a little info about me"

"Well it's obvious you have amnesia, which is so weird because I never heard of a vampire having amnesia before."

He chuckled at the comment I made and said "for a witch you sure haven't had of lot experience in the supernatural world."

"What's that suppose to mean........ you know what never mind."

'OK let's see here where should I start first, should I go to the family spell book or should I call Luanne and get her opinion.' I said in my head.

"I think you should do both" the man said aloud.

"I really would like if you didn't that please, while I am trying to think it's very impolite."

Ok first things first, I need to put up my mental shields since I will be dealing with a vampire. Ok now that's over, I need to call Luanne since she's older by a few years, and she dealt with supernatural's more than I did.

I was heading towards my cell phone when it suddenly rung and my sister's name poped up on the caller ID, "Hey there little Lulu were you about to call me." My sister said once I opened up my phone.

That what was the difference between us although we were born witches and we basically had the same gifts when it comes to magical and psychical powers, my sister the telepath and I was the empath both very useful as my mother would always say.

"Well I was but you beat me to it."

"So what's the problem what can I help you with lil Lulu."

"Why don't you just read my mind and found out big Lulu."

"Nope I am going to stop messing with your head, plus it's good to hear your voice once in a while, I actually like talking to my sister."

"Well there was a thunderstorm here in Minnesota, and I mean a big one, and then there's this half-breed vampire falling face first in the living room, well to make a long story short he has amnesia."

"Wait what the fuck..did you just say vampire Lucile, what are you doing helping a vampire."


"He's a half-breed, and he just dropped in the living room, and plus I had this dream about a man like him."

"Ohhhhh God Lucile please don't tell me you.."

"No nooooooo it was defiantly non sexual it's that you know I be having dreams of the future of people and things I will come in contact with and things I suppose to do,well this is another one of those dreams Lulu and plus my empathy was kicking in and I felt his despair."

"Well I guess we should never second guess ourselves when it comes to our psychic gifts, alright there's a spell in the family spell that gran-gran had put in there a long time ago that helped with granddads memory loss, but I don't know if it will work on some like him, but you can try."

"And, Lucile be careful my bleeding heart liberal of a sister, I love you"

"I love you too Luanne."