The Hell Angel

Story Info
Well-known biker club...& an addition.
1.8k words
4.51
35.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just finished cleaning the counter when the biker gang came in. She sighed and wished that she had waited to clean up. This bunch had been in before. They left truly memorable messes. They had just settled into seats when the door opened again and the biggest man she had ever seen walked in. He stood at least seven feet tall. His long, red-gold hair was loose around his broad shoulders. He wore biker's leathers and a vest with no shirt. The vest was open, revealing his muscular chest and arms. Studded leather bands were around his wrists. She saw the edge of a tattoo on his left shoulder. His sunglasses hid his eyes. The sudden silence at his entrance made his lips twitch. He took off the sunglasses and looked over the café with cold topaz eyes. She was startled by the unusual color of his eyes and by his extreme good looks.

He went to a seat near the end of the counter and away from the other bikers. He was as quiet and graceful as a huge cat. The others soon resumed their raucous behavior. She finally got away from them and got to him.

"What can I get you?" she asked softly, gratefully for his patience.

"Just coffee, black," he said. His deep, rich voice was soft and pleasant. She noted his order on her pad. As she turned away, he touched her arm. A shock went through her. She looked back at him, eyebrow raised in question. His eyes warmed as she had not flinched or pulled away. "Do you have any cake?" he asked softly.

"Only devil's food," she replied. His lips twitched again.

"That, too, please."

"Sure," she said, "be right up." She poured his coffee and gave him a generous slice of the chocolate cake. He'd been very polite and she appreciated it. Then taking a deep breath, she went back to referee the other bikers. In between evading their grasping hands, she managed to get them served and refill his coffee. His end of the counter was a welcome island of peace. The bikers finally finished up and surged out the door. She sighed in relief as the roar of their engines finally faded. Then she cleaned up again.

The big man was the only one left when she was ready to close. His presence had been comforting, somehow. She went back to him.

"I'm sorry," she said, "we're closing now." He smiled slightly and nodded.

"You make good coffee," he said softly as he paid.

"Thanks," she smiled. She went with him to the door. "Good night," she said, "please come back anytime." His topaz eyes held an odd expression. He simply nodded and left. She watched him mount a huge black motorcycle. The quietness of it surprised her as he rode away. She sighed, locked the door, and flipped the sign to "Closed".

Everyone else had left by the time she finished up and turned off the lights. She went out, locking up, and headed for her car. Suddenly the bikers were surrounding her. "We decided you needed to party with us," said one as he tried to kiss her. She managed to bite him. Cursing, he let go of her. She tried to run. They caught her easily. She snarled and fought as they tore at her clothes.

"I think the lady does not wish your attentions," said a cold, deep voice. The bikers held her struggling body.

"Butt out, jack," growled one. "You don't wanna mess with us."

The huge man stepped out of the shadows. He looked at her. "Miss?" he asked softly, "do you want them? Or would you come with me?" His offer was clear. And she found him infinitely preferable to the pack that had her now. Before she could answer, one of the bigger bikers swaggered towards the big man.

"We might let you have her when we're done," he sneered. "If she's still alive and kicking."

He ignored the bikers. "Miss?" he asked again.

"Hey, jack!" growled the biker, "we're Hell's Angels. You don't mess with us."

That got him the attention of the huge man. "I see," he said softly, "Hell's Angels."

"Yeah!" growled the biker.

She was still trying to get free. "I'd rather go with you," she gasped. "These pigs are not my choice!"

His eyes gleamed gold fire in the darkness. "She has chosen," he said softly, coldly. One of the other bikers holding her backhanded her. She fell, stunned but still conscious.

"You don't get it do ya, jack?" they said. "We're Hell's Angels"

"So you said," he replied softly. "But I am the Hell Angel." He gestured and nightmare creatures surrounded them all. One prostrated itself before him.

"Master?" it rasped. He looked down at her.

"My choice remains," she managed to say. He nodded.

"Shall these die?" he asked her. She was now sitting, still breathing hard.

"No," she said softly, looking up into his gold eyes, "but you can scare the devil...into...them." Surprised, he laughed.

"Master?" rasped the creature at his feet. He looked down.

"You may...play...with the males until dawn," he told it. "Do not kill them."

"Yes, Master!" The creatures swarmed over the bikers and carried them, screaming, into the darkness.

He went to one knee before her. She looked up into his golden eyes without fear. He held out his hand. She placed her into it without hesitation. He drew her to her feet and led her to his motorcycle. He lifted her onto it and mounted behind her. She leaned back against him as he took her into the night. They rode for about an hour until he came to an old estate. The powerful motorcycle purred up the long driveway. At the door, he simply lifted her into his arms and walked toward the doorway. The huge door silently opened as he reached it and then just as silently closed behind him. The hall was dim as he carried her through it and up a massive stairway. He took her into a large bedroom and set her on her feet. She stood very close to him.

He leaned down and kissed her soft and hungry. She yielded to his kiss, tasting him, feeling the tightly held passion. He had his hands on her shoulders. "Why did you not change your decision?" he asked quietly.

"I couldn't," she replied softly. "I was yours since you first touched me."

His eyes warmed. "Then I will have you," he said. Keeping her eyes on his, she slowly removed her clothes and stood nude before him. He shrugged off the vest and she clearly saw the tattoo on his shoulder. An angel in flames. She stroked it gently.

"The Hell Angel," she whispered.

He quickly stripped. His body was well muscled, strong, and hard. He penis hung long and thick, corded with ropy tendons and cushioned on large, firm testicles. She reached out to gently stroke him. The massive organ began to swell and harden, growing to enormous proportions. He again lifter her in his arms and then laid her on the huge bed. He leaned over her, kissing her breasts, gently biting her nipples. She moaned softly in pleasure. He again looked into her eyes. "I must bind you," he said softly. She just smiled and offered her wrists to him. He tied her, spread for his taking.

She tugged a bit to test her bonds, then looked up into his topaz eyes. "Yes..." she whispered. He moved over her and pressed his burning glans against her clitoris. Another soft moan of pleasure as he rubbed the hot tip against her. Then he began pushing into her, slowly spreading her wider to accept his monstrous penis, slowly forcing it into her. She jerked and gasped as the huge glans penetrated her. Her body clenched the burning knob flesh in her. Then he began pushing his steely shaft into her. She writhed, moaning, as the huge erection forced her wider, stretching her painfully. Then he thrust hard, forcing the massive shaft deeper into her. she arched and screamed at the tearing penetration. Again and again, forcing his massive erection completely into her writhing body with each powerful stroke. Suddenly, she arched and shrieked, her body rigid and convulsing with orgasmic spasms. He paused to savor the intense contractions of her body around him.

As her orgasm began to fade, he resumed plunging hard and deep into her. She thrashed, screaming, whimpering, as he reignited her climax and pushed her to intense spasms again and again. He took her until her screams were hoarse and her body convulsed in constant orgasm. Sudden, sharp thrusts pulsed his fiery climax hard and long into her, filling her with a river of burning ejaculate. He paused, allowing the echoes of their intense climax to fade. She lay limp, quivering, breathless under him. He kissed her throat, feeling her hammering pulse under his lips. And he was still hugely hard in her. "Now you know why I must bind you," he whispered as his hips thrust forward. Her hips rose to meet him. "I have just begun," he breathed in her ear.

She moaned softly. "Yes..." she breathed. He began thrusting long and hard, deep into her. She writhed and screamed weakly as he forced his massive erection completely into her again and again. She arched and climaxed as he kept pounding hard and deep. Soon, she was again climaxing constantly, no longer able to scream. And he fueled her ongoing orgasm with rivers of his fiery ejaculate pouring into her again and again. He took her until he was completely sated and his monstrous erection finally softened and subsided. He gently eased out of her quivering, throbbing body. She sighed, beyond sated and fell asleep.

He released her and covered her. Then he lounged beside her and watched her as she slept. He had taken her for almost two days without stopping. She had surprised him. She never begged him to stop. Eventually, she began to stir and waken. She looked up into his golden topaz eyes and smiled softly. She touched the tattoo on his shoulder. He watched her eyes as her fingers traced it, his skin heating under her soft touch. Still no fear.

"Hell Angel," she murmured.

"Hmm?"

"Are you my fate?"

"Perhaps," he replied.

She sighed. "I hope you are." Then she looked deep into his eyes. "Please bind me again, soon," she whispered.

His eyes flashed. "I can bind you forever," he said softly. Her eyes were soft with desire. She touched the tattoo again then leaned forward to kiss it.

"Please," she murmured and offered her wrists. He tied her and immediately mounted her, thrusting hard and deep into her. On and on. Pounding into her thrashing, convulsing body again and again.

Forever.