The Hell Club Ch. 02

Story Info
An evil club with an evil secret.
1.2k words
4.12
57k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"How did that freshman kid do last night?" Damian looked up and saw his beautiful wife enter the office. She was wearing a pair of white thong bikini bottoms and no top. Her large firm breasts were jiggling a bit and he couldn't help but stare at her navel ring. It had been a present he got her for her twenty-first birthday and he loved how it looked on her.

"Fucking great. He fucked Dina silly. He came all over her breasts. He'll be let in."

Jezebel climbed onto the large mahogany desk and lay back, legs spread wide. She loved showing off her body to her husband.

"She gets to pledge tonight. She called me all scared and shit. I had to tell her it hadn't happened. The drug must not have been strong enough for her."

"She remembered?" Damian's eyes went wide. He pushed his sexy wife off the desk and began to fumble through his papers.

"Relax baby. I convinced her it was a dream. She agreed she thrashes around in her sleep a lot so that explained the bruises. She's way too gullible anyways. We might just need a new shipment of the red pills."

"Whatever."

"I love it when you're mad. Want to fuck me to get your frustration out? I'll pretend I don't want it." Damian took a deep breath and smiled. His wife always knew how to calm him down. He loved the feeling of thrusting into her dry pussy. It made his cock throb for days, but he always loved fucking her when she didn't really want to.

"It's no fun when you pretend. I'll get you later."

Jezebel laughed and left the office. She walked down the marble hallway to the sunroom and then opened the French doors. She loved the California sun and walked the few steps to the lounger. She lay on her stomach and closed her eyes.

Jezebel had been thrust into this lifestyle but she wasn't complaining. She had been introduced to Damian and although she didn't remember the details she was married, living in a mansion, and sporting a diamond navel ring the day after her twentieth birthday.

When she opened her eyes the sun was low in the sky. She must have fallen asleep and when she rolled over she grimaced in pain. Her back was burnt. She grabbed her things and walked inside the house. She wanted to make sure that the tan lines on her butt weren't bad. She had a few outfits that were low cut in the back and she didn't want tan lines to show. She stepped into the master bedroom and saw her husband lying on the huge bed naked.

"I got burnt. I'm a fucking idiot. I know."

"Poor baby. Come suck my cock. We have two pledges tonight. We won't have time to fuck at work tonight."

"No Damian. My back hurts. Not tonight." Damian hissed and his eyes flared red. He sat up and his hands gripped the red satin sheets. No one said no to him.

Jezebel bit her lip. She hated saying that word to Damian, but in all honesty she was in pain. Now that she thought about it in the few months they were married she had never said no to him. Well, not intentionally.

"I'm not playing games sweetie. My back really hurts. I'm going to have a cool shower."

Jezebel turned to enter the large master bathroom, but Damian was quick. He jumped off the bed and took two big steps to the bathroom. He stood in her way and glared at her. Jezebel tilted her head gently and looked up at her husband. His eyes were red and she shivered with fright. Jezebel opened her mouth to say something, but gasped as Damian wrapped his hand around her throat and squeezed. He lifted her onto her tiptoes with one hand as his other large hand ripped off her bikini bottoms. He could feel the heat radiating from her butt cheeks. He needed her.

Damian thrust his enormous cock inside her and thrusted hard. She felt so tight and dry. She was normally tight, but not this tight. If he had looked down he would have noticed that his cock was larger then normal. Jezebel stopped the high pitch screaming and stared at her husband. He felt so much bigger than normal and it was hurting her. He was the same length, but the thickness was almost double. Jezebel was trying to think clearly, but it wasn't working.

Damian took the few steps back into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. His thick muscular legs were spread wide as he bounced his wife on his cock. He dragged his fingernails against her back, hearing her scream in pain. She was radiating heat and it was an instant aphrodisiac.

"Cumming!" Damian yanked her black hair down as she arched her back. He pumped his cock in and out of her pussy as his burning hot cum flooded her pussy. He was on fire and felt the heat from his semen. He imagined his sperm entering her womb. He knew she was in heat. Her body was on fire. He had reacted to her hormones exactly as he had on their wedding night. He wished that this time, she would be with child.

He pushed her off him and she lay in a crumbled heap on the bed. She had passed out the moment he had cum and was breathing deeply. Her back was bright red from the sunburn and covered with scratch marks. His white cum was oozing between her legs, creating a small pool under her. He felt her breasts and realized the same radiating heat was not coming from her front.

Damian grunted. She had been telling the truth. She had burnt herself. She wasn't in heat. He looked down and watched as his cock shrank first to the normal erect size and then back down to its flaccid size. He got up and showered. He would have to explain things to her when she woke up.

***

"Tell me you're sorry." Jezebel was screaming at the top of her lungs and the only thing that Damian could think of that was good in this situation was that they lived so far away from anyone that no one would hear her scream.

"Tell me you're sorry for forcing me. Tell me you will never do it again."

Jezebel kicked Damian in the shin again. Her sharp pointy heel dug into his skin. She was furious. She hadn't even thought about being in heat. His need to breed had taken over and for once, he had actually forced her. Normally, she just pretended not to want it. It made for some intense orgasms, but not this time. She was pissed.

"I'm sorry. I can't control myself when you're in heat. You know that."

Jezebel slapped his face hard. She was wearing the six-inch heels so she was almost the same height as him. She glared at him and her burning green eyes were scary. Damian was trying to think of a way out of this.

"You can fuck Henry tonight. I'll even watch. Just please forgive me." Damian gulped as he said those words. He was trying to hold back a smirk. He almost sounded sincere. He didn't really care about her. When he needed to fuck she was to obey.

"I have other plans for you tonight."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers