The Helpful Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching out and pulling mom down onto her in a hug, Summer responds, "Oh you poor baby. I feel for you, I really do. Especially with all that raw talent you just displayed." Kissing her forehead, she just holds mom there for a little while. Soon, mom speaks up.

"Would you mind returning the favor for me? I haven't had anyone eat me out in about 10 years."

"I can't believe you're even asking me that. Of course I will. It’s the least I can do." Mom lies down on the couch, facing away from me. Summer motions for her to sit up. "I can't do anything with that tight dress on now can I?" Mom makes a gesture of "Duh!" and sits up. Summer moves behind her and sits down. She moves mom's hair over her left shoulder and begins to kiss her neck. As she does this, she takes the zipper and begins to unzip mom's dress. "Wow, you really dressed up for this."

"Actually, Zack picked it all out for me. I thought it was a bit slutty, but he asked me to trust him."

"Well you should trust him more often. I love it." Summer finishes unzipping the dress, which only zips down to the top of mom's ass. "Stand up." As mom stands up, Summer helps her get out of the dress. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." As mom looks back at Summer, I think I noticed her blushing a bit. Summer helps her sit down again, and this time lays her down on the couch. My angle isn't good, so I go to another camera (There are several set up around the room.) I watch as Summer kisses her before quickly moving down to the pussy. Noticing the panties, she pulls the pantyhose down a bit, the proceeds to try and tear them off. Unable to do so, she goes around the corner and comes back with some scissors. "You don't have to cut them off; I can take it all off."

"Don't worry, just trust me." With that, mom lays back down with a smile. Summer then cuts the straps of the panties and pulls them off. Pulling the pantyhose back up, she looks up at mom. "I want to give you the same treatment you gave my pussy."

I watch as Summer leans forward and attaches her mouth to my mom's pantyhosed pussy. My cock is already straining against my pants. Any more and I might have to open my pants up for relief. As Summer uses her hands to spread mom’s legs apart, her mouth is doing some serious work on her pussy. Mom grabs Summer's hair and helps while Summer gives mom the same treatment she received just a few minutes earlier. It doesn't take long before mom is trying to force Summer's face closer than it already is, as her body begins to buck. "OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDD!!!" Summer's head is moving rapidly, and pretty soon, mom's bucking begins to subside with a loud squeal. About a minute after this ends, Summer gets up and moves forward to kiss mom. As they kiss, I watch mom's eyes widen, and can only guess that Summer fulfilled the earlier idea of mom tasting her own juices.

For the next five or ten minutes, all they seem to do is lie there and talk. But then Summer gets up with a start and helps mom up. She leads her behind a curtain, where what looks to be a queen size bed is at. Switching to another camera, I see Summer sort of push mom onto the bed, then walks over to a cabinet. Opening the cabinet, Summer looks in there for a bit, and then turns away with a pair of black leather panties. When she puts them on over her pantyhose, then turns back to the closet, I notice she turns back around with a rather large dildo. I realize that she just put on a strap on when she bends down and fastens the dildo to the panties. She then walks towards the bed and gets on. She takes hold of mom's feet and begins to lick the high heels she is wearing. Then removing them, she leans forward and helps mom out of the pantyhose. Tossing them to the side, she then pushes mom's legs up towards the ceiling, and then begins tapping her pussy with the end of the strap-on. Spitting onto mom's pussy, and rubbing it around, she then enters into mom's moist mound. As I began to unzip my pants, I watch as Summer begins to pound into mom's pussy, moving in and out, in and out, speeding up as she goes. Bending mom's legs at the knees, she places them on her shoulders and grabs mom's hips. As she pounds away, I begin to stroke my rock hard cock, unable to get it to relax any other way. Again, I realize it is my mom, but it is also Summer.

I watch as mom's face shows smiles, one hand between her legs, probably massaging her clit at the same time. Her face appears to display pain, but guessing from the noises I'm hearing, it is a good pain. The moan continues, with Summer's name called out several times. Soon, she begins to help out by bucking herself against Summer, hoping to drive it further in. With an arch of the back, I watch as mom begins to orgasm again, and can't help noticing that I just did as well. Quickly cleaning up after myself, I note the time, which says that she has over two hours left. I continued to watch as mom returned the favor with a double strap-on for Summer's vaginal and anal pleasure. Mom eventually totally strips, and I can't believe how beautiful she really is. As they go into a 69 position, my cock hardens again, and I eventually release myself for a second time. Soon, they have about thirty minutes left, and they get dressed again while talking. I quickly head back to the lobby and wait there. Soon, mom comes out with little bag (probably the tape of the session), and greets me once again. "So did you have a good time mom?"

"It was wonderful. I can't thank you enough. I definitely feel a lot better about myself. Let's go home." I offer to drive home, and the entire way home, she had a smile on her face. She even looked towards the bag a few times. When we get home, I plopped down on the couch to watch some TV, while mom went to her room. At one point, I walked by on my way to my room, and I heard some moaning. My guess is that she was watching the tape.

Check out my profile to see if the next chapter of this story has been submitted or not.

12