The Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I did the same for her, washing, rinsing, feeling and kissing almost every inch of her body. She has a wonderful full, firm ass and I let her know how much I like it. She ended with one leg over my shoulder as I licked and sucked on her pussy until she came. I think her pussy is beautiful and I love getting my mouth and fingers to it. But, honestly, I want to get her aroused, make her cum. I wouldn't want to lick it for hours at a time like she might like doing with my cock. Getting her turned on is the main intent, not me enjoying myself. But I want to do whatever she enjoys just as she seems to want to do whatever I enjoy.

Back on the bed we got very little if any sleep that night. We worked on each other endlessly. I must have cum six or seven times in her mouth or pussy and I think she came as much as twice as often. She is, if anything, hornier than I am. Over the next two weeks we had sex every day in one way or another, often several times. In her bedroom when her parents were out, in my bedroom when my parents were out, in the back seat of the car, in motel rooms. It was like a sexual obsession for both of us. Her bodyguards had to know what was happening which, I think, would mean her parents would know, too.

Her father called me and asked to see me. I met with him in his office down town. I have always been aware that there is a huge social and financial difference between Dana and me. I guess I've just ignored it, hoping it would work out some how. I was very apprehensive about meeting with her father. I had met him but barely.

"Brian, you and Dana have something going."

"Yes, we do. I think we are obsessed with each other."

"Where is this going to lead?"

"Well, if it goes as I hope, we'll eventually get married and spend our lives together."

"You're a Freshman in college. You have a part time job to earn spending money. You live with your parents. How do you intend to support a wife?"

"I can't right now and I know it. Once I finish college I should be able to get a decent job and should be able to support a wife."

"You have to know we're very well off. Dana is used to a life that you will never be able to afford based on what you've told me. I suspect, she'd be willing to accept the lesser life style in order to be with you. But it would always be a drag on your relationship. I'm not sure she could actually cut back that much without being very, very aware of it."

"I've always known there is a major financial and social difference," I replied, "and I guess I've tried to ignore it. We've never actually discussed this, Dana and me. I guess we need to."

"I've checked on you quite a bit. First, I'm sure you're really in love with Dana, I don't think you're interested in her money. I know that she's in love with you, well beyond our ability to change. But she's our only child and eventually will be worth a lot of money. Our net worth is a few billion, we have interests in hundreds of companies and businesses. I see no reason why my child can't enjoy that . So I believe it would make sense for you to learn to live to her standards rather than her learn to live to yours. But I'm fairly sure you're the type that is going to want to make it on your own and not have it all handed to you. So I'd like to suggest that we help you get the proper education and training to let you grow into being able to manage great wealth. I don't want to buy your soul or hurt you but I do want to help you grow in a way that you likely couldn't afford on your own. What do you think?"

I was overwhelmed. I didn't know what I thought. At the time, I couldn't conceive of what all of this might mean. It was beyond my life experience up until then. But what it did mean is that I changed schools. Dana and I went to the same university. We lived together (with rotating bodyguards next door). I changed my major to finance and proceeded to earn an MBA while Dana finished her bachelor's degree. We got married.

It's now been twenty years we've been together and have three children. She remains affected by her kidnapping so we have a rotating security staff to protect us and our children. She's still the sexiest female I've ever seen. She still loves my cock and has it in her mouth more often than her vagina. I still enjoy arousing her by licking her pussy and finger fucking her and we both do oral regularly, usually but not always leading to actually fucking, or perhaps making love is a better term. It's not every day any more but it's both often and not on a set schedule. It can interrupt us mid-morning or late afternoon or wait until bed time. Her father is retired and I'm managing the family fortune, now ours and our children's, and it's even noticeably larger than when I started.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12