The Hidden Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

An uneasy peace settled between them and when Angie visited them she spent most of her time with Terri, it was her sister that my wife confided in about her lifestyle and over the course of all her trips back home to see her family the bond between these two sisters grew. When Angie found out about her leukemia she flew home to specifically see her sister, wanting her to come back with her.

Terri looked up at me, tears streamed down her face unchecked as she said, "I'm sorry Master, I rebelled. My sister was dieing and she urged me to come back with her. I knew why and although I wanted to know everything about your lifestyle, I was scared and ran away."

This startled me. Angie had told me nothing of this, the defeat in her sister's shoulders as she slumped forward told me so much.

"I was afraid. My sister knew me better than I knew myself, I was to replace her when she died, she did not want you to ever be alone. But I ran away, we never spoke again and even at her funeral I kept my distance from you, even when Mom placed the blame for my sister's death on your shoulders I did nothing to defend you."

Again she paused as that day seemed to play out in both our minds. It was true I was so wrapped up in the grief of saying goodbye to Angie and not getting embroiled in a fight over her grave that I saw other members of her family, I didn't see Terri in all the time I was there. But that still left so many questions unanswered. It was Terri talking once more that pulled me back from my thoughts of that day.

"After the funeral I drifted, my time with my family became less and less. It was at my lowest point I met Margo and she got me my job here. My first week here proved to me I was right to shun you and my sister. But as time went on I took more notice of my surroundings and the people that came here and I knew I had made the biggest mistake of my life, yet I knew of no way to correct it."

"You knew where I lived. You could have come to me, told me about why you believed Angie expected you to replace her."

Terri was quick to respond. "No I couldn't, by then the enormity of what I had done to my sister was too much. I ran away from her, my own denial over what she saw in me yet I couldn't see in myself remained unchecked and soon became all-consuming."

What she said next made me want to grab her by her arms and shake her.

"I felt I was losing my mind and the only person who could help me I was far too afraid of, to sit down and talk to."

The tears returned, her hands would not move from her thighs to wipe them away.

"I didn't understand, even when Angie and I talked and she told me so much about what you two did and I spent so much of that time soaking my panties. Angie knew I wanted what she had but I couldn't give up my freedom, it took me so long to pry it away from my folks I couldn't just as quickly give it to someone else."

Once again she looked directly at me, to emphasize what she was about to say.

"That was two years ago. I have not seen my folks for any length of time since the day of the funeral and the greatest irony is that every day since then I have known all along that my sister had her freedom. She gave it to you willingly because she knew you would treasure that gift. I've been back to her grave four times since then and apologized for not seeing what she clearly could."

I wasn't sure if Terri remained silent so that I could think or because she had simply run out things to say and waited for my answer.

"What do you want?"

Once again Terri looked so intense as she said. "Angie saw what I couldn't; now I can. Please take me with you, we both know I can do this."

I shook my head. "Your family cursed me when Angie left them and we married and I turned her into something they were sure she wasn't. In their opinion I only brought her back to be buried. Taking another of their daughters away would kill them."

Her eyes misted and her shoulders slumped. Without saying another word, she stood and walked to another part of the room. Knelt alongside a small cupboard in one corner by the door, opened it and pulled out her bag. She rummaged around in it for a moment and then turned and came back holding an envelope.

"I'm not even sure my sister ever wanted you to see this. I guess all I can hope is that I'm doing what she always wanted me to do by giving you this."

Her hand came towards me, the envelope in her hand. I took it and instantly recognized Angie's handwriting. My hands trembled with the treasure I held within my grasp and slowly pulled out the letter within. As I opened the letter a card slid from the safety of the paper inside and dropped onto my lap.

"I received that six weeks before we knew of her death. It has been close to me since, no one knows of its contents other than me and now you."

The card on my lap momentarily forgotten, as I opened the letter and read its contents.

My dearest sister.

The gift I offered you is still within your grasp. My health prevents me from ever contacting you again, I know you are scared as indeed I was. But you fear the unknown and I can tell you my sister that I have seen all that my husband and my Master is and I love him more each day.

Please my sister, reconsider what we have talked about and what it is that made you leave so suddenly the last time we met and talked about this. Go to him, beg him if you need to but be one with him as I can proudly say I have been for five wonderful years.

My death will leave him so very alone and I worry for him greatly. If he refuses you, give him the one gift he gave me which I have now given to you. He will know and my heart tells me he will understand.

Please my sister, reconsider.

Angie.

It was as I folded the letter I spotted the card on my lap. My trembling hand turned it over and looked at it. Five years ago this very card slipped from my wallet onto the counter at the flower shop and Angie palmed it, later when we talked about it I told her to keep it as a memory to our beginning. My wife had now passed on that very card to her sister in the hope that I would understand that this is yet another new beginning.

*******

Two years have passed since that evening of discovery for both of us. Terri took a week to get her affairs in order and come to me, she has not left my side since then. I don't treat her any different than I did Angie. Terri insisted on that when she walked through the door to my house. I took her at her word and stripped her, bound her, and invited two of my lesbian friends over to enjoy her for the evening while I went to a business dinner.

She was knelt facing the door with the biggest smile on her face when I got back, she did have a little trouble walking properly the day after. We go back to visit Mark again soon and I have told Terri she can visit Margo and her friends while we are there. I have touched on the subject of her family, Terri quickly lets me know she treats them exactly how they now treat her and had treated Angie.

I suppose the evil monster that has taken two of there daughters from them does, in their eyes look bad. I hope one day that they will come to allow Teri back in their hearts, even if I keep away from them.

Terri only has to ask and she knows I will allow her a week at a time with her folks just as I did Angie. But she never has in all the time she has been with me, admitting to me once that in their eyes she was dead to them. When she told me this I did wonder who indeed the evil monster was. Its also time I married her. Angie was right and so was Terri. She is the perfect replacement for Angie and while she will always hold a special place in my heart, it's time for Terri and I to move on.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers