The Hide Out

Story Info
2 escaped prisoners find a place to hide.
1.8k words
3.83
33.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal and Billy were moving carefully through the corn field trying not to get spotted. Hard to do in orange jump suits, since they just escaped from the prison farm. They were a strange pair, Jamal being a black man from Detroit and Billy being a blond blue eye redneck from Alabama, but they became friends in prison. Now they needed a place to hide out until dark to have a better chance of getting away.

As they emerged from the corn field they came upon a house surrounded by trees and bushes. They slipped into the bushes to see if anyone was around. A middle aged woman was working in the garden. She looked good for someone they guessed was about 50. She had long blond hair and a nice body from what they could see; but any women would look good to them since they haven't had any pussy for ten years! Her cell phone rang and by the conversation they could tell it was her husband and he had to work late in town again tonight. Billy said quietly, "looks like we found a place to hide, with some entertainment too!"

The woman then went into the house and Jamal and Billy left the bushes and slipped into the back door of the house. They heard water running and assumed she was taking a shower. They moved toward the sound and found the master bedroom with the adjacent bathroom. They were right, she was in the shower. So Jamal concealed himself next to the bathroom door and Billy sat on the bed, out of the sight line of the bathroom; waiting for the fun to begin.

Soon the women exited the shower dried off and wrapped a towel around herself. As she passed through the bathroom door she spotted Billy on the bed and froze like a deer in the headlights. She started to back up into the bathroom but Jamal had stepped behind and grabbed her arms. She was about to start fighting when Billy stepped up in front of her and placed the butcher knife he picked up in the kitchen against her cheek; she didn't move. "So, want's your name babe?" Billy asked.

"Ahhh Jaaane," she stammered.

Billy continued, "Well Jaaane, this is how it's going to be. My friend and I are going to stay here until dark and you are going to keep us entertained." She started to struggle again and he slapped the knife on her cheek again.

Jamal leaned to her ear and said, "listen bitch, you cooperate and we will be out soon, and you stay in one piece."

Billy ran his fingers over her lips and said, "these lips look good for sucking cock, you like that?"

"No" was Jane's response. She did suck her husband's cock a little when first married, but not since, thought it was gross. They just laughed.

"Now let's see what you are hiding," Billy said as he ripped off her towel. "Nice tits for an old lady," he continued. They were nice C size with large eraser nipples standing erect in the cool air.

"Nice ass too," Jamal said as he roughly grabbed her ass with both hands. Billy kneaded her breasts and pulled and twisted the nipples until she yelped.

"A natural blond I see," Billy said as he griped a handful of her full bush and pull hard. Jane didn't know how much of this humiliation she can endure, but she knew it was just beginning.

"Ok, now spread your legs and bend over at the waist", Jamal said. "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks." She hesitated, "do it now bitch!" Jamal insisted. She reaches back and spread them. "Ohhh, nice pussy," he continued. He then took two fingers and jammed them up her pussy, she winced. "Feels good too." He finger fucked her a bit and twisted his fingers around making her very uncomfortable. "Not too wet yet" he said. He pulled his fingers out and started to circle her ass hole.

"No, not that," she complained.

He slapped her ass hard and said, "Shut up bitch, your ours to use like we want," then shoved a finger up her ass hole. She screamed!

"Straighten up," Billy said, "this is what's going to happen, you are going to suck our cocks real good and then we're going to fuck the hell out of you." He pulled out the knife again and started to flick her nipples with it and said, "If you try to hurt one of us I'll cut off these big nipples and make sure your clit feels no pleasure again." Jane was so scared she thought she would wet herself.

Billy said, "Now down on your knees slut. You use her first Jamal."

Jamal quickly got out of his jump suit and as he dropped his shorts Jane said, "Oh my god!!" That was the biggest cock she has ever seen. It was at least 9" long and as big around as her wrist. The only cock she has ever seen before was her husband's 5" pencil dick; how would she ever handle this thing.

"Get busy bitch or I'll fuck your mouth and jam it down your throat," Jamal said. She wrapped both hands around this massive cock moving them up and down as she licked the tip. It felt like an iron bar covered in silk, but it was hot and throbbing! She then stretched her mouth over the soft tip and started sucking. Many things started to run through her mind, since she knew the thing would be this monster cock ramming her pussy. It will hurt, but what will it feel like to have her pussy that full? Will they each take a turn and be done or will they go all night? She was finding she was enjoying handling this monster, which felt so wrong. As she moved a hand down to his lemon sized balls she wonders how much cum they will produce. She didn't have to wait long; Jamal grabbed the back of her head with both hands, pushed forward and released a large wad down her throat. She was chocking and gasping as the second released. "Swallow it bitch," he said as he held his cock in her mouth. She did the best she could, the remainder dripping down her chin as he pulled out.

Billy said, "About time." As he moved in front of Jane. Billy was smaller, only about 7" and about 2"wide, still a mouth full. She took his cock in hand and started sucking right away, trying to get this over with. She was sucking him hard and fast, taking most of him into her mouth. Billy pushed forward making her deep throat him; she was doing the best she could.

Meanwhile, Jamal was behind her abusing her nipples. He then slipped a hand between her legs and into her pussy. "Man this bitch must like to suck cock, she is soaking wet." Jamal said. Her body is betraying her. Being forced by strangers is not supposed to turn her on, but it is. He then started to play with her clit, she erupted in orgasm!

"This slut is a good cock sucker, but I want to try her pussy," Billy said. He pulled his cock out, pulled her up by the arm and threw her onto the side of the bed face down. Her upper body was on the bed, feet on the floor and he kicked them wide apart. He positioned his cock at her pussy lips and lunched forward, burying the full length of his cock in her pussy. She gasped and groaned at the intrusion. He pumped her hard and fast, coming almost out then ramming back in banging her cervix.

"Alright, fuck the hell out of that bitch," Jamal encouraged. He continued until he exploded deep inside her. It was the first pussy he's had in ten years, and it was sweet!

"Get that lube I found," he told Jamal. He then put some on his finger and started to put it on her ass hole.

"No, no not there!" Jane yelled as she tried to pull away.

"Hold her down," he said, and Jamal got on the bed and held her shoulders. Billy pushed his cock against her ass hole with no result. "Just relax and take it bitch." Jamal said. A little more pressure and it started to go in.

"NNOOOO, you're ripping me apar,," Jane screamed loudly.

"Shut that slut up," Billy said and Jamal placed his cock in her mouth and muffled the screams. "Nice and tight," Billy said as he fucked her slow and deliberately. Part of his enjoyment was inflicting pain. He finally withdrew his cock with a pop and told Jamal is was his turn with the slut.

Jamal turned her over on her back. He wants to see her reaction when he shoves it in her. Jane was too tired to move as Jamal came around for his turn; she was not ready for this. "Hold your damn legs up and get ready to really get fucked bitch," Jamal said. Her eyes opened wide and her sore pussy was spread even wider this time as he entered her slowly inch by massive inch. She arched her back and started to breath heavy as she took this monster into her body. He couldn't get it all in but she felt like a tree was being shoved up her. He just kept pounding her pussy for the longest time and Jane thought it would never stop. But when he finally did and he pulled out she felt empty and strangely wanting more. She lay there wondering what they planed next for her.

After a short break Billy said, "Time for you to enjoy both our cocks at once." Jamal lay on the bed and Jane was told to straddle him and place his cock in her pussy. She complied, knowing her place now as a sex object, although she secretly was enjoying it. Billy came up behind her, pushed her forward and stated pushing his cock in her ass hole. They both fuck her hard. She thought she was full before but two large cocks in her at once was over whelming. She started to convulse into the biggest orgasm she ever had! They then spent the next half hour in various combinations of two cocks in her three holes. She lost count of how many orgasms she had; most likely more than her whole life combined. In the end her mouth, pussy and ass hole were so sore she thought they would never be the same again.

When they were finished with her they just found some clothes and left. Jane lay on the bed totally worn out, cum stains all over her face, cum oozing out of her pussy and ass hole. She never thought that being used by strangers like a whore good be so enjoyable. Sex with her husband would never be the same again.