The High School Class Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers

"I'm about to cum, Maggie............almost there.....................Ohhhhhh my God..................

Unbelievable......................don't stop. AGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Maggie increased her speed and intensity and was soon rewarded with 5-6-7 blasts of hot white cum. She swallowed all she could but there was so much it soon exploded out the sides of her mouth and dripped down on her luscious breasts. Still Jimmy kept cumming and Maggie did her best to take it all. What a cocksucker!!

Maggie slowed but did not stop until she had milked every drop of Jimmy's sperm from his huge member. He finally looked down at her and told her that in all his years he had never had his cock sucked like that. Maggie grinned as she licked the last drops from the shrinking but still very impressive member. As she swirled her tongue on the apple sized head she looked up at Jimmy. "Compliment accepted."

"So, how long before you can get that thing ready to please me now?"

Jimmy smiled down at her and said, "Just give me a couple minutes and I'll give you the answer to that question in a big way." It was show time.

Jimmy stepped out of his trousers and helped Maggie to her feet. "Let's get those clothes off of you so I can see that splendid body of yours."

Maggie stood up and Jimmy quickly had her skirt unzipped but did not miss the opportunity to pass a couple of slow kisses across both her very erect nipples. Maggie's breasts are truly magnificent and Jimmy could not keep his hands off them even as she stepped out of her shoes and skirt. She was now standing in front of Jimmy the Horse in only her tiny, triangle shaped black thong. Jimmy's second erection was already starting to show as he moved into Maggie for a deep French kiss. As her breasts mashed against his washboard stomach she reached for his cock and stroked it slowly. It was a very sexy scene and the cameraman did not miss the photo opportunity it presented.

They continued to kiss deeply and Jimmy's cock continued to grow. He had just cum buckets full and already his impressive cock was ready for more. Maggie continued to stroke it as only she can do. Jimmy moved his hands to each side of her thong and slowly slipped them down her shapely legs to the floor. Maggie was now naked and kissing my old high school buddy passionately.

Jimmy gently pushed Maggie back to a sitting position on the bed. He knelt slowly, savoring the view of her lovely body while anticipating tasting her lovely pussy. He slowly spread her legs as he moved his lips across each breast and then to her stomach and finally to her vulva.

It did not take long for his tongue to find her distended and prominent clitoris. He nibbled lightly with his teeth and within seconds Maggie came hard on his mouth.

Jimmy dove down to the heart of Maggie's sex and plunged his tongue deep into her vagina. He lapped at her pussy like a suckling searching for Mother's milk. His incredible efforts on Maggie produced one orgasm after another. In fact, it seemed Maggie never stopped cumming and she made no effort to move Jimmy from his position. He kept lapping at her sex like a man possessed and she responded over and over with deep, wet and gushing climaxes each one seemingly bigger and more noisy then the previous one. I lost count of her orgasms at 19. She showed no signs of slowing. Nor did Jimmy! What a sight.

Finally Jimmy's knees could no longer stand the pressure and he stood up reluctantly leaving his position while Maggie continued to writhe on the bed with her knees in the air, legs spread obscenely with her wet, matted pubis glistening in the low light of the room. Her dark pubic hair was matted and wet with their combined juices. She looked so sexy and hot.

Jimmy took her hand and moved her to the head of the bed. Maggie asked for water and I quickly delivered an icy glass of water to my favorite woman. Jimmy sipped from the wine glass and grabbed a couple of pillows. He placed them under Maggie's petite little ass and he carefully spread her legs to each side.

Jimmy the Horse was at full erection and his cock looked like a light pole sticking straight out menacingly in front of his lean, fit frame. Maggie looked up admiringly and nodded to Jimmy. She said, "Go slow at first and then fuck me hard."

Jimmy smiled and placed the head of his cock at Maggie's outer labia. His initial thrust met with some resistance and with little wonder as the size of the head of his cock literally covered Maggie's entire labia. This would later be confirmed with a close up camera shot.

He asked her to spread her lips and she complied. As she spread her outer lips Jimmy pushed the head of his cock into her opening. He pushed gently and Maggie grimaced slightly at the pressure. He asked if he was hurting her and she shook her head, no.

Slowly Jimmy pushed deeper and deeper. He would push in an inch or two and then pull back again. Then another couple inches deeper and then back out. He was a skilled lover and his ministrations had Maggie cumming lightly at first as she anticipated the royal fucking she was about to receive. It was like they were the only two people in the room.

Finally Jimmy pushed the final two inches and he had all ten inches buried deep inside Maggie. What a sight!! Her legs were spread in the air and her toes were curled. Jimmy rested deep inside her for at least two minutes, savoring the feeling of her tight vagina enveloping his love meat deep inside her. Jimmy's ass clenched tightly as he pushed as deep as possible inside Maggie.

Soon Jimmy pulled back exposing a slick, wet cock. He pulled almost all the day out before pushing slowly back into her. Slowly but deeply he pushed all the way to the bottom again. I watched the couple in front of me and thought for a moment that if someone had told me in high school many years ago that Jimmy the Horse would be fucking my wife right in front of me in a hotel room at our high school reunion, I would never have believed it, let alone consider it at that early and innocent age. Yet here was Jimmy, my high school buddy with his enormous cock buried deep inside my Maggie.

Maggie and Jimmy eventually established a steady rhythm in and out, up and down. Maggie kept squealing and moaning and uttering unintelligible guttural sounds.

"Big............cock.............oh........so deep...................splitting me in two..................oh, ugh........it's in my throat..................deeper.....................fuck....ugh.............ohhhh......fuck me..............harder.............fuck me harder...................deeper.........give it to me............"

I hardly recognized the animal sounds coming from Maggie's mouth and throat. And the sounds she made when she climaxed were sounds I have never heard before. Soon Jimmy was fucking Maggie with his full weight and power like he was trying to prove something to her or to me..........or to himself. He pounded her furiously and she came long and loud and very wet.

Jimmy whispered into Maggie's ear and suddenly flipped her over on to her knees. He quickly stuffed the pillows under her stomach causing her ass and wet, hot pussy to stick up obscenely in the air. Jimmy took advantage of the situation and stuffed his fat cock deep into Maggie's sex. Because she was so wet and stretched Jimmy's shaft went to the depths of Maggie's vagina causing her to grunt with each dynamic thrust of Jimmy's pelvis. Maggie's groans of pleasure continued as did the non-stop climaxes.

Maggie is not normally a squirter but she was spewing fluids from her vagina as Jimmy pounded her mercilessly. She fought back by pushing her hips back against him, spreading her legs wide and pushing hard against Jimmy's thrusts. The harder he fucked her the more she rotated her hips while pushing back against him. On and on they continued with Maggie cumming over and over.

Soon Jimmy announced that he was going to cum. He almost yelled at Maggie. "I'm going to cum. Can I cum inside you?"

Maggie pushed back and screamed, "Yes, yes, cum in me. Give me all you have."

Jimmy roared like an animal and emptied himself into Maggie. She pushed back opening wider and taking every millimeter of his massive cock. She also wanted all the cum he had in him and as it leaked out the sides of her well used pussy, Jimmy finally started to slow.

He collapsed on top of Maggie and neither of them moved for five minutes. They were both exhausted. What a show!!! What a fuck!!

Maggie remained in the doggy position with her ass and pussy in the air. Her vagina gaped open and I could see Jimmy's enormous load as it oozed from her pussy. Her lips were red and swollen and the smell of sex, his and hers, was heavy in the room. What a sexy scene.

Jimmy rolled over on his back exhausted and Maggie did not move while remaining on top of the pillows. Only their ragged breathing was testimony to the fact that they were alive. They were almost unconscious.

I went into the bathroom and returned with a hot, wet wash cloth and placed it gently between Maggie's legs cleaning her tender and sore pussy. She rolled off of the pillows and pulled the sheet over her and smiled weakly at me. She lay on her back totally spent.

After a few minutes I took Maggie's clothes to her and whispered that it was time for us to go to our room. She moved out from under the sheet and took her clothes in her hands. She asked me to hand her the hotel robe. After all, it was now 2:00 AM so it was unlikely that anyone would see us in the halls.

I gathered the rest of her clothes and wrapped her in the robe. She put on her high heeled shoes and stumbled to the door. Jimmy was passed out breathing deeply on the bed. She looked at me and smiled. "I thought he said he could go all night. What a wimp." She was laughing as she said it. There was nothing wimpy about Jimmy the Horse.

I couldn't wait to get Maggie to our room although I knew it would likely be morning before we would have sex. However, she is always such a tiger in bed after having a fuck session like the one she had just had with Jimmy the Horse. I knew that our morning would be filled with hot sex but for the moment, I wanted to get my superstar slut wife into the bed so she could rest.

The evening ended quietly with Maggie slipping in to the bed with only a request for a glass of water before saying good night. I removed my clothes and snuggled up next to Maggie. I couldn't wait for morning so I could see and taste that wonderful and freshly fucked pussy. What a night!!!!! I might even try to make it to the next class reunion and I bet Maggie will be happy to join me. Too bad they only do them every five years.

okayjack
okayjack
661 Followers
12