The High School Reunion

Story Info
Husband and wife catch up with an old friend.
2.8k words
3.23
77.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_FRISKY
C_FRISKY
34 Followers

I was sitting on the deck drinking iced tea dreaming of summer fun when my wife, Barbara, wandered over to a chaise lounge chair and spread out a towel, laid down on her belly, facing away from me and started to soak up the first warm day of spring.

Admiringly, I watched her as her skin glowed in the afternoon sun. The gentle curves of her body playing shadow games with the sun beginning at her feet, flowing gracefully over her ankles to calves that appeared curvaceous, but were actually quite small, just well defined. Most people's knees were not very attractive; knobby, scarred, or dimpled in the back. Barbara's knees were small, almost dainty; they blended her calves to her thighs perfectly as they formed rather slender, and then arched seemingly forever, finally joining her small, boyish hips.

As her tiny waist joined her lower back the sun danced on the beads of sweat like a thousand precious stones brilliantly glimmering a bright white light that seemed to glow all the brighter as it reflected from her pale, exposed skin. The lithe form of her back as it held the sun on one side and shadow on the other softly pressed against the pair of full breasts, squeezing them, outwards from under her chest making them appear even larger in the bright sun.

I sat and watched her and reminisced about how lucky I was to have such a trophy wife. Smiling, I recalled how popular she was in high school, and how her first boy friend was Tony, the quarterback for the football team. He was the complete stud; good looks, muscles, great hair and a devil may care attitude. He was always in trouble and her father made them break it off.

Of the boy friends I was aware of, Tony was the only one that I knew for sure she had sex with. I had been at a school dance when upon leaving, I observed them going at it behind the cars in the parking lot. She was screaming as he gave it to her good. I never asked her about her other sexual experiences. I thought I was the luckiest guy in town when she asked me to start dating her just one day after we graduated.

We dated all through college. I knew she was seeing others from time to time and the thought of her with other men did bother me, so I proposed to her to take her off the market and we set a wedding date, just after my graduation from college. I had yet to meet her father, so she rushed me to her parents house for dinner one night and introduced me eagerly to her father, explaining how 'smart' I was, and how I planned on becoming a 'CPA'. I felt as if she was trying to convince her father that she had made a good catch. She seemed to be trying too hard though, and I was just a little concerned.

Later, after dinner, her father pulled me into his study, had me sit and he talked of his 'little girl' and how her many previous suitors had been losers and no-account bums. He made it very clear that he was not convinced by her lavish praise of me. I made it clear that my intentions were honorable and his concerns would be dispelled when I sat for my CPA exam and demonstrated my mettle.

He squinted one eye, thought deeply for a moment, then thrust out his right hand, offering a hand shake, saying, "You better young man. My daughter has a penchant for picking up losers, but I'll give you this chance to prove yourself."

Grasping his hand and shaking it, I couldn't help but wonder what I had gotten into. Over the next few months I was able to surmise that her father had disapprovingly run off every boyfriend she had ever had. It also became apparent that I was 'chosen' as a geek that could make daddy happy. Well, I thought of the other guys, their loss is my gain.

Her mother talked very little to me before we were married. However, a short time after Barbara and I tied the knot, her mother confided in me, rather casually, that she was glad I had 'straightened Barbara out' because the other 'boys' were after only one thing and that Barbara seemed only too happy to oblige them. I asked her how many boys her husband had run off, she shrugged and didn't commit to a number, just a "Few."

We had been married six years now, six wonderful years. She was always the dutiful wife, never a cross word was uttered toward, or about me. I loved her deeply and completely. I truly believed she loved me also.

"Can you?" I heard someone talking. "Dave, earth to Dave, can you put lotion on my chest?" Barbara was asking me for assistance.

"Sure honey." I said as I smiled.

She was now on her back. The chaise lounge had left little wrinkles across her skin where the material had bunched under her as she lay face down. I enjoyed plying her with lotion; it was so erotic to me. Barbara never really needed much sex. Of course, I wasn't the greatest lover either so it just made sense that our love life was routine, and very uninspired.

At times like this I allowed myself to think of how it might have been different if I was an athletic stud type. I never shared these erotic thoughts with her, she seemed content without them. Looking down at my protruding belly and stiffening erection, I wondered if she saw me the way I saw myself.

"That's enough." I heard.

"Dave, that's enough. What's gotten into you today? You seem so distant." Barbara was saying.

"Oh, I was just day dreaming honey." I said, with a sigh.

"Well, you better pick up your suit at the cleaners for the reunion dinner tonight." She reminded.

We were attending our ten-year high school reunion dinner tonight. Time had flown. Barbara didn't look twenty-eight. She had changed little since high school. I couldn't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces when they found out I had married Barbara, the prettiest girl in school. Since we lived quite far from the old school we had made motel reservations so as not to have a long drive back after the reunion.

When I returned from the cleaners, Barbara was just getting dressed. She was always elegant, but tonight she positively glowed. I admired her as she completed her preparations and got ready to leave. I showered, worked diligently on my comb-over, yes I'm balding, but not bald, and tried to look as slim as I could as I primped in front of the mirror. Ready to leave, we got the car, and headed off for the hour long drive to our reunion.

At first I thought we had attended the wrong dinner, I didn't recognize anyone. Then a few people reintroduced themselves to me and I started to relax and chat about all the things we had done before and since we graduated from high school. Barbara wandered around looking for her old girl friends and found several. Most of them looked fat and frumpy. They looked at her with envy and admiration.

A guy that I had barely known began chatting me up and in mid sentence noticed Barbara. He almost choked, and said, "Shit, that's Barbara. God she was the hottest, best looking girl in school... She's still the best looking, damn how would you like a piece of that?"

"She's my wife." I said smugly, relishing the moment.

"No way, shit, I'm sorry about what I said..." he began stuttering.

"Forget it." I quipped, with a superior air about me, and walked away.

Later, as the night grew on, word got out that I had married Barbara and the murmurs began. Some of the guys couldn't believe it, others congratulated me.

I had been talking to another classmate that had also become a CPA, when I noticed Barbara talking to what looked like the hotel maintenance staff. She was rather animated and kept pawing his biceps and patting his chest as she talked and smiled at him. She was too far away to tell what the conversation might be about, so I maneuvered myself closer.

I managed to come up behind Barbara and pretended to be listening to a group discuss the current school administration, as I eavesdropped on my wife. She kept clucking like a school girl as she reminisced with this uncouth stranger. From time to time I strained to look at him to see if I might recall who he might be.

He was explaining that he had spent several years in the state penitentiary for various felonies when I heard Barbara ask him, "Tony, you were in prison?"

Tony? This was Tony? I almost choked as I thought of the dire consequences of his meeting her here. Shit I have to do something I thought.

Just then, someone said, "Hey Dave, what do you think?"

Barbara spun around to confront me face to face. Both of us froze in place, mouth's agape, Barbara red faced, me white as a sheet.

Tony spoke first. "Hey man, aren't you that guy that always puked in gym class?"

Everyone laughed, recalling the frequent times I puked from exertion in phys-ed. I felt like an ass. I shrank from the laughter and the chiding. Barbara looked humiliated. I ran from the conference hall, into the lobby of the hotel and found a rest room; I burst through the door and began puking my guts out all over the floor. I began crying and shaking uncontrollably. I was devastated.

I made my way to the motel room, lay down and cried a pitiful wreck of a man. How would I ever be able to look my wife if in the eyes again? Would she return to me? Would she want me now, after being humiliated in public? Late that night as the sounds of the city subsided to a soft din, I heard her at the door, giggling as she tried to manipulate the card in the slot of the door. Then I heard a man's voice ask to give it a try, a scrape, a giggle, and the door was opened.

Barbara, held up by the strong arm of Tony around her waist, staggered through the door. "Hi Dave." She slurred. "Look who's come to visit."

"Shit, I didn't think about him being here." Tony grunted unhappily.

Barbara moved to the bed and ever so slowly kissed me on the cheek. She then looked at me expectantly and asked, "Honey you don't mind if Tony shares our room, do ya?"

I couldn't answer. Fear, humiliation, and disgust alternated in my mind as I slid off the bed and into a chair, head between my hands, eyes downcast, beaten.

I resisted watching as Barbara and Tony took over the bed and were soon stripping each other of their garments. Barbara acted as if I wasn't even there, Tony just didn't care. Soon they were in each other's arms kissing and fondling their way to complete abandon. Barbara had Tony's penis in one hand and his balls in the other, gently playing with them as he thrust his thumb repeatedly into her vagina.

I chanced a glimpse at them; Tony was a hard man, muscles rippled under skin that was covered with jail house tattoos. His hair was cropped short, much like the Aryan Nations types I had seen on TV documentaries. He had spike ear studs that made him look evil as they reflected the garish light that pierced the darkness as it found its way through the small gap in the curtains. I looked away. I was at once scared and sickened.

Tony made no pretense about his intentions; he grabbed Barbara by the legs and pulled her roughly along her back, until his massive penis, only partly erect, was in close proximity to her vagina. She reached down and grasped his stiffening member, pumped it a couple times, then placed it at the swollen lips of her expectant vagina. Her mouth formed a small 'oh' as she awaited his forward motion.

As he started forward, her head rocked back, she pressed down against his force as he continued, the penetration was halted as his massive meat met too much resistance to fully impale her on the first thrust. He backed out a few inches; Barbara clung to him as he did, with unexpected force he thrust forward again, ramming his tortuously large penis into her cunt further still. Barbara gasped at the violent intrusion, but continued to cling to Tony's hips.

I felt the bile as it worked its way up from my stomach to my throat, causing a burning, nauseating sense of retching as it burst forth, covering the lamp and table at the bedside.

The lovers paid no attention; they were now manic in their actions, oblivious to the surroundings, unable to comprehend anything but one another. Tony was ramming his tool into Barbara with so much energy that I couldn't believe Barbara was able to withstand the tortuous pounding, but she was enjoying it, deriving pleasure from the rough treatment she was receiving.

Barbara began an orgasm that visibly shook her as her rapture enveloped her. She began shouting, "Oh god, fuck me... Oh god... Tony... Tony... Yes." She was flailing her arms, thrusting her pelvis up to meet Tony's thrusts, thoroughly, completely, wantonly abandoned to her sexual demon.

Tony continued for several minutes, Barbara was totally exhausted and just lay as a rag under his pounding thrusts. It became apparent that he was unable to achieve an orgasm himself. He slowed, became obviously agitated, and told Barbara to "Fuck him back."

She tried to help him, but her energy had been expended. He collapsed on her, breathing heavily, and cussing under his breath. Then he pushed himself up with his strong, well muscled arms, and looked at me, saying nothing at first, just glowering at me. I became aware of how really dangerous I thought he was.

He jumped up off the bed, stood in front of me and said, "I knew guys like you in the joint, you're a goddamn pussy, aren't you?"

Without a response, he grabbed me by my throat pulled me to a standing position and forced me to the foot of the bed. His hand around my throat was like a vise, it felt as though it was severing my spine and windpipe. Barbara sat up at the head of the bed with a quizzical look on her face. Tony with his free hand grabbed my pants by the waist and ripped them from me. Next his meaty thumb forced my underwear down my thighs. His intentions were now clear; I was his new fuck toy.

Tony growled through clenched teeth, "I always did like a chubby ass for desert." Then he rammed his still erect penis forward.

I cried out in agony as he repeatedly forced himself into my ass, my sphincter muscle was resisting his violent intrusion, to no avail. He was simply too strong. Again, and again he entered my anus with his evil monster penis. His hand around my throat was gripping tighter and tighter as he thrust into me, until he began to shoot his evil seed deep into my intestines. I could feel the ejaculation as he held himself fully into me for a moment, before collapsing on my back. Relieved that he had lessened his grip, I gasped for air in fits of near apoplexy.

"Damn, boy. You got a great ass man." Tony complimented me as only a prison bitch could appreciate.

Barbara was confused and asked him, "You liked his ass better than me?"

"Fuck you bitch. You got yours. Didn't you?" Tony sneered.

"You mother fucker. Get the fuck out of here." Barbara was throwing anything she could get her hands on at him, and screaming.

"Fuck you two wimps." Tony said as he pulls his pants and shirt on, preparing to leave. Within moments he is gone and the world is a very different place.

Barbara turns on a lamp beside the bed. The light stuns me, unprepared for its brightness.

"Oh no, you're bleeding out of your butt Dave." She cries.

I stand on wobbly knees, move to the bathroom, and sit tenderly on the commode. As I allow the vile semen run from my guts I hear the drip-drip-drip of bloody cum as it splashes in the water. Through the door I hear her sobbing as she begins to try and explain what had just happened to us. The only words I clearly hear are when she says, "Honey, I'm sorry this will never happen again."

"No fucking shit." Is my only response.

C_FRISKY
C_FRISKY
34 Followers