The Highlander & The Texan Rose Ch. 02

Story Info
He continues to pleasure Texan beauty.
811 words
4.53
14.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 30 minutes I gently pulled back the covers, holding my breath as she stirred slightly. I started to kiss her toes very gently, licking them with short touches from my tongue. She smiled in her sleep and laughed very softly. I began to work my way up her left leg, kissing her calf and stroking behind her knee . She was beginning to murmur as I ran my hands over her smooth bare thigh and started to nibble the inside of her left thigh getting closer and closer to the apex.

She was making little mewling noises when I slowly ran my tongue infinitely gently from top to bottom, dead centre between her lips. She moaned deep in her throat and began to rise. I pushed her back down and continued to lick with maddening slowness over her wetness, stroking her right leg with my free hand. As she reacted to the pleasure I parted her lips with my tongue and forced my tongue deep into her, moving my tongue from side to side. She moaned loudly so I continued to dart my tongue in and out slowly. As her wetness increased I reached up and began to caress her breasts.

I started by cupping her breast to let her feel the warmth in my hand. Then I began to move my hand in circles round and underneath her breast and then moved to the front. When I reached the front of her breast I used the back of my hand then the front to move in steadily decreasing circles getting closer and closer to her hard nipples which I knew were aching for my touch. While this is was going on I removed my tongue from her core and started to slowly lick her clitoris. She moaned almost uncontrollably now and I could feel her tummy muscles tighten so I touched her nipples and sucked her clitoris into my mouth and she bucked as the sensations of pleasure sent tingles all through her. I started moving faster now and the juices were now running down the insides of her thighs. She moaned louder so I released her breast, dug both hands under her buttocks and burrowed my tongue deep inside her, moving up and down between her lips before withdrawing and running my tongue over her clitoris.

She was holding my head, pushing me deeper between her legs as the sensations began to build up. Her moaning got louder and louder and I could hear her saying rhythmically, 'Yes Eagle, Yes Eagle'. Her stomach muscles tightened and her breathing suddenly became very ragged when I felt her tummy rise and she moaned, '' oh yeeeeeees.ohhhhh, ohhhh yeees' and I felt her come, her juices almost a river. She came for thirty seconds and I just held her until the pleasure slowly drifted away.

I lifted my head and smiled at her. She looked at me in wonder, trying to deduce how I had conjured up all these magical sensations. She shook her head and reached out her arms to me. I slowly took her arms in mine.

And then I quickly and expertly flipped her over onto her stomach. She was still too shocked from orgasm to deal with the situation, but when I pushed her legs apart and quickly rammed my iron hard cock into her sopping wetness, she understood that she needed to be fucked and fucked completely. I pulled her hips up and started pounding into her with long deep strokes, filling her to a depth she'd never felt before. Her body reacted instantaneously to the pleasure and she began to moan again. She moaned even more when I reached round and stroked her hard nipples. I continued to move in and out listening to her, feeling her pussy muscles tighten at the onset of her orgasm. I began to moan, feeling my juices on the verge of explosion. She began to moan with me and then finally I grabbed her by the back of her hair and pulled hard. She yelped with pain initially but when she felt herself being pushed back on my cock, it quickly turned to pleasure. I then came shouting out with joy as I let loose. I let go of her hair as she screamed and I just held her in position while my cock slowly deflated.

When she fell forward, I fell on top of her but used my elbows on either side of her to take my weight as I kissed her neck.

'That, is how the Scots make love to Texans,' I said.

'Mmm, she moaned, ' That's wonderful. I'm completely tired out now' and she shut her eyes.

I ran my fingers between the crack of her cheeks down to the wetness and started stroking her. ' Really?' I said.

She started to move against me.....