The Hiker

Story Info
She finds wild sex in the wilds.
5.4k words
4.58
40.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inoz
inoz
2 Followers

It was a hot day, dammed hot.

Sticky too, flies buzzed around her head annoyingly. Occasionally gaps between the trees let harsh sunlight slide down on to the path making searing patches that she had to walk through. There were never enough gaps to let the breeze through though, and the trapped moisture between the trees wrapped itself around her like a glove. Her shirt had stuck to her body, slick and wet like a second skin, the damp shorts she wore grated uncomfortably against her skin and sweat ran down her legs in droplets, tickling her with every step.

She paused for a moment, took another swig from her water bottle, and pulled the straps on her backpack to a less tender part of her shoulders. The forest floor was covered in fallen debris but the path had been regularly cleared. Even so it was hard going in places, despite there being steps carved in some of the steeper sections. Four hours and not a sign of another hiker, she was beginning to think she was the only one out there, it seemed like all the clever people had probably gone to the beach.

Shoving her water bottle back into its belt pouch she wiped the sweat from her brow with the back of her hand and set off again. Her legs ached and there was a warm feeling between her shoulders where her muscles complained about the backpack. She was hoping that the trail would break out into open ground soon, the humidity and oppressive heat were starting to get to her.

It wasn’t too long before her wish was granted, the trail came over a small rise and down into an open riverbed. There was enough space to allow a slight breeze and the river held a thin trickle of dancing, singing water. The sun still beat down on her though, even if the air was fresher and dry. She saw the trail went across a rocky ford and up the embankment on the other side, disappearing into the dark undergrowth below the towering trees.

The idea of diving straight back into the hot, humid forest was somehow unappealing and besides her body was screaming for a rest. Looking along the watercourse she noticed that the trickle of water ran between a series of wide deep looking pools, surrounded by rocks and boulders. Abandoning the trail she scrambled over some rocks to the edge of one such pool. It’s deep dark reflection stared back at her, wet auburn hair stuck to it’s face and it’s long neck glistening like oil down to a wet and grimy shirt displaying the curve of pert breasts.

She looked around and listened for a while, saw nothing and heard only the song of distant birds and the sighing of the wind. Confidant that she was alone in the forest, she shrugged off her backpack and dropped it on the ground. Unbuttoning her shirt she tossed her wet hair back, then peeled the grimy damp thing from her back, feeling the hot kiss of the sun dance across her shoulders. The shirt was a mess and she dunked it into the water, rubbing it with her hands till most of the dirt was gone. Her breasts bounced with her movements, unhindered by the shirt now and appearing to be glad of the freedom, they danced with her as she washed.

She spread the shirt out on a large flat rock and knelt back by the waters edge to splash her face and chest. The water was cold on her hot skin, sending a sharp thrill through her, it ran down her flat stomach, filling her navel, and dripped from her nipples. She splashed more water on, savoring the feeling as rivulets snaked their cool fingers over her grateful skin. One by one she unlaced her hiking boots and tossed them aside, pulled off her socks and gave them the same treatment as the shirt. Next came the shorts, webbing belt and all, into the water and back out again to take their place on the flat rock.

Now she sat, with nothing but a red G-string, at the waters edge washing the dirt from her legs. She splashed her calves and rubbed them vigorously, her feet soaking in the cool water. As she scrubbed her knees water ran down her thighs into the hot folds between her legs, she sighed and splashed more water on her thighs, feeling it trickle down between her legs and back along the line of her underwear. She looked at the soaked G-string and shrugged, stood up and dropped it to her ankles, then swished it in the water and tossed it over to the rock with all her other clothes.

She smoothed her hair back and stretched, the breeze whispered around her body, tickling her and sending thrills running around her uninhibited flesh. Smiling in a dreamy way she waded into the pool until it was waist deep and fell slowly forward into it, letting the deep dark water swallow her body whole, stiffening to it’s icy embrace. Surfacing she gasped air and glided to the other side, hauling herself out of the water at the base of a wide smooth boulder with a flat top. She clambered on to it and sat with her legs over the side, feet just dangling in the water, and leaned back on her hands. The breeze now chilled her wet body, bringing out goose bumps and hardening her nipples into little points. Beneath her buttocks the rock felt warm and smooth, she lay back against it, her eyes closed against the suns glare and her legs open, letting the breeze caress its way around her soft inner folds.

Idly she let her finger run along her body, tracing patterns around on her belly, smiling to herself and letting her mind wander, conjuring erotic images and leading her to sensual daydreams.

She had lain there for some time and the sun was hot and making her a little sweaty again, she felt quite sleepy and was contemplating another dip when a noise caught her attention. From her position on the rock she had a clear view of the bank on the opposite side of the pool from her, where the sound seemed to come from. Opening her eyes just a little she scanned the bank, looking for something… somewhere.

A bush moved, slightly, and in the darkness behind it she caught a glimpse of something moving. A boot appeared beneath the bush and quickly vanished again.

She was not alone.

Biting her lip she considered her options, her clothes and pack were on the other side of the pool along with her unseen observer, she could neither swim across to get her things or run around the rocky edges of the pool with any degree of speed. There was no quick escape at all, her only option was a slow and dignified exit, ignoring the prying eyes in the bush.

A sudden chill swept through her as she realized the hidden person in the bush may be just waiting for her to get closer, to grab her perhaps, a psycho or something. Who could tell what would happen then? She bit her lip harder and wished she had walked further down stream.

Just then the bush moved again. Not a big movement, more a trembling of the leaves. She watched, amazed, as the bush began a series of trembles, slow and even.

Rhythmic.

She suppressed a smile as she realized what was going on inside the bush, her observer appeared to be getting off. Closing her eyes again she smiled at wicked thoughts drifting past her, while her finger resumed it’s circling of her belly and she casually squirmed around on the rock, trying to look like she was getting more comfortable, spreading her legs a little wider in the process. The idea of teasing her uninvited guest into a frenzy amused her, she pretended not to have noticed him and put on a show, she wasn’t going to be had for free, this guy was going to have the living hell frustrated out of him.

Her back arched and she let out a sigh, biting her lip so she wouldn’t giggle and give the game away.

In the quiet around her she could make out the rustling of leaves as her invisible friend feverishly worked. She slid her finger down between her legs and slowly ran it up and down against her lips. A groan whispered across on the breeze and she answered it with one of her own. It came involuntarily making her realize that she was beginning to feel entirely hot and horny at the idea of being watched and, abandoning all her customary caution, she started to finger herself properly.

Her finger glided up and down her lips, sending ripples of pleasure through her, spreading the warm wetness along the recesses and valleys of her own wilderness. Lifting her feet from the water she slid herself further up on the rock and put them down close to her hips and as wide apart as she could, giving her observer the best view she could manage, feeling so dirty-hot at what she was doing.

With her free hand she caressed a nipple, stroking it and gently pinching until it was stiff and pointing to the blue sky above. Her finger made slow circles around the entrance to her warm tunnel and then slipped inside, softly gliding in and out, sending herself into the depths of desire. She took hold of her nipple, pulling on it, stretching her breast up until it hurt and then letting it snap back, bouncing slightly on her chest.

Suddenly there was a crash from across the riverbed and she sat up to see what was happening.

Her observer had fallen or pushed his way through the bush and was now standing wide eyed on the bank, staring around with a stupid look on his face, shorts around his ankles.

He was average height and lean, with a strong look about him, his erection stood out like a cannon that followed his gaze as his head went from side to side.

She burst out with laughter at the sight of his shocked face and appearance. He looked back at her and laughed too, his face now handsome in its mirth. Licking her lips she studied him for a moment, scooping her hair back behind her head and reclining on the rock. She looked him over, deep inside her it felt like her stomach was squirming and her heart beat faster, she took a deep breath, shuddering it out as she thought of what she was about to do, then waved him over.

He glanced back at the bush and looked at her for a moment as if undecided so, to make things clear, she walked two of her fingers up her thigh and into her own waiting bush and then waved again, crossed her legs, and waited.

He laughed and shook his head towards the bush, stroked his cock and pointed at her. It seemed he was talking to the bush, but she could hear and understand none of it, perhaps there was more than one observer, she had a sudden queasy feeling as a vision of a tour bus full of tourists flashed through her mind. There wasn’t much chance of that though so she tried to put the notion to the back of her head and focused on the strong, lean body in front of her and the pleasures it could offer. She smiled back at him with the thought of that hard cock sliding into her warm wetness and waved to him while her heart raced and shivers of excitement rippled through her.

He stepped out of his shorts and by the time he had reached the waters edge his T-shirt was laying on the ground and then, still wearing his sneakers, he plunged into the deep dark water. She heard him gasp at the cold and when he reached her she could see that his cock had lost some of its size and rigidity. His enthusiasm was unabated however as he leapt up to the top of the rock beside her, showering her with splashes of cold water, and scooped her head up in his hands kissing her full on the lips. Her hands went around his back and pulled his body close to hers, feeling the cool skin against her warm breasts as his tongue slid between her willing lips. In a wild impulse she snared it and sucked it into her mouth, savoring the taste of him, hands sliding down and squeezing his firm ass.

They broke for air, he stared deep into her eyes and smiled, she began to speak but he put a finger to her lips and shook his head, she nodded and he smiled. He kissed her cheek and ran his tongue down it, licking to her chin and then traced a line down her long neck and one side of her chest to her aching nipple. Taking it gently in his lips he softly sucked on it, sending tingles racing down to her aching pussy. His knee rested between her legs and she slid down a little, pressing her crotch against it and feeling the touch of cool skin on her hot wet lips. He pushed his knee up hard into her and she moaned, dying to feel him inside her, riding her, fucking her with that hard cock that now sat inches from her belly.

Her hand felt its way down his body until she found it, hard and throbbing. She gripped it and sent her thumb sliding over its head, encountering a slippery patch within its opening. A muffled gasp escaped from between his mouth and her breast, then she jumped, as his teeth bit into her nipple. Her grip tightened and she pushed her hand back down towards his balls, feeling him thrusting up against her, his cock bumping into her belly. His knee rolled into her groin, sending shivers through her as he thrust his cock into her hand and teased her nipple with teeth and tongue.

She was close to screaming with desire now, aching to be fucked, to have him throw her down and take her… but he didn’t. Instead he let go of her breast and laid her back on the rock, kneeling over her and staring into her eyes, as one hand cupped her breast and the other slowly ran down her side and across her hip to tickle the hairs between her legs. Her fingers found his cock again and she stroked down its underside from the tip to his balls and back again, feeling it twitch and throb at her touch.

His breathing deepened, she could feel his fingers tremble as he toyed with her nipple, shuddering as his other hand clasped her mound and gently squeezed it. She writhed as he began to stroke her, dipping the tips of his fingers lightly into her and spreading the wetness along the length of her lips. Without breaking their gaze he slowly lowered his face to hers as their tongues slid together and their lips met, while their bodies quaked and shuddered in ecstasy, forced on by their probing, stroking, fingers.

His fingers slid deeper into her, making her break the kiss with a gasp, while his hard cock, bucking in her hand, wiped slippery trails on her belly as it bumped against her. He glanced back over his shoulder and smiled, then looked down at her and released her nipple to place his hand behind her head and raise it slightly from the rock. She was forced to release his member as he changed positions, straddling her chest with his buttocks pressing against her breasts and her arms pinned by her sides.

A sudden panic gripped her as she heard the splash of another body entering the pool, his body held her trapped against the rock and she could see nothing but the engorged penis waving in front of her face, suddenly things were out of control. She opened her mouth to protest but had it filled with cock as he used the opportunity to his best advantage. It was thick and warm, filling her to the back of her throat, making her gag till he withdrew it slightly, and released the hold on her head. She mumbled around it but he shook his head, gesturing over his shoulder and replying in some European tongue that she could not understand.

So that was it, foreign tourists, and who knows how many there were, she hoped she was up to this, at least the fear was draining out of her and she found it replaced by a heart hammering excitement. God knows it had been a while since she last had a really decent fucking. With a new resolve she attacked the cock in her mouth, sliding her tongue along the base of the shaft and sucking it to the roof of her mouth. He groaned and flexed his hips, slowly plunging himself in and out between her soft warm lips, rolling his head from side to side and breathing raggedly.

There was a splashing sound and cold water struck her legs and belly, the second guest had arrived. Cold hands felt along her calves and thighs, lifting them up as a pair of shoulders nudged beneath them, and then they slid around her buttocks and spread themselves on her stomach. She could feel warm breath on her exposed pussy and a pair of lips suddenly gripped her inner thigh in a sucking kiss, making her jump.

A hot tongue licked her thigh, its wet tip traced a line down to her waiting, aching pussy lips, which it gently lapped at in short quick darts. She writhed as it sank into her wet tunnel, sliding in thick hot and twisting till an unseen mouth crushed against her, then it curled around inside before withdrawing, sending her into spasms. The cock in her mouth twitched and a series of low gasps issued from the man above her, warm sweet pre cum dribbled into her mouth and she sucked it back.

The mouth at her pussy worked on her hard and fast, lashing into her with its tongue and sucking her lips till they stretched, forcing her to groan on the throbbing cock in her own mouth. The tongue danced around her clitoris, licking and lapping at it, before it was sucked between warm lips and rolled until she arched her back in a muffled scream, digging her nails into the buttocks that rested on her breasts.

Her own tongue worked hard on the shaft in her mouth, feeling the tension in him rise as he approached his orgasm, she knew she would taste him soon, while a great warmth began in her own loins and she could feel the spasms getting closer and closer, brought on by that lashing, licking devilish tongue. It curled inside her and ran the length from the tip of her clit back down to the tight bud of her anus, diving deeply into her passage between, and sending her to the edge of a gut wrenching orgasm.

Feeling herself falling into that dark void she groped for the mans anus and plunged a finger into it, forcing all the way to her knuckle. The man let out a low cry and his thick cock gushed hot cum into her mouth, his ass gripping her finger like a vice. At that moment she shuddered, her thighs clasped the head between her legs, and her whole body arched up from the rock as waves of powerful orgasm rolled through her body like thunder. She bucked and rocked, lost in the inky blackness, for what seemed like an eternity before she collapsed back on the rock and gasped for air, splattering cum all over her own face and neck.

The man above her groaned and rolled off to one side. The sun, which his body had shielded from her, lanced down painfully into her eyes forcing her to blink. A dark shape rose up from between her knees and filled her vision, she blinked and stared at it as the details cleared before her.

Her eyes widened and she felt icy fingers in her stomach as it balled into a knot, her mind went into a whirl as she stared up into the face of her mysterious lover, who had taken her to the edge of reality and back again. The hot probing tongue licked cheekily at her from between moist lips, an impish expression stared down at her.

She stared back into the smiling face of a beautiful young girl.

The girl was wet and naked, her carrot red hair tied in a pony tail, her skin encircled with tattoos that wrapped around arms her like bangles and a large colorful butterfly adorned her lower belly, the tails of its wings framed the gentle curve of her shaven mound.

The woman on the rock shook her head in disbelief, unable to accept what had just happened, what she now saw. She tried to wriggle back, out from underneath the girl, who was leaning forward, stretching out over her and putting hands down either side of her head. She tried to speak, to look away, but the girl, low inches from her face, lifted a finger to her cum-wet lips and shushed her in soft low tones.

She looked up and was, for a moment, lost in the deep blue eyes that hovered over her. Before she could react the girl dropped down, the cool wet skin covered her like a sweet smelling blanket, warm soft lips closed over her own and she was consumed by a kiss. Without thinking, she wrapped her arms around the tight young body, taken by passion as the fiery hot tongue that had driven her to ecstasy only moments before now licked the cum from her lips and plunged into her mouth. She tasted herself mingled with the girl’s own sweetness and the strong taste of cum as their tongues entwined and their bodies writhed.

inoz
inoz
2 Followers
12