The Hills: Susan

Story Info
A redhead goes black and may never go back!
2k words
3.99
65.8k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers

"So Susan what is it you really needed help with?" Jamal asked as he stepped into her house. Judging by what he'd chosen to wear to help her with some man work while her husband was away he already knew what she wanted. He just wanted to hear her say it. He was wearing a white tank top splotched with dirt and grease from the her car which he'd just changed out the spark plugs and wires on. His hands were similarly filthy. Around his waist a tool kit hung slanting heavily towards the side where a hammer was secured. Susan looked at the hammer and then the screwdriver and her started twirling her hair distractedly. The jeans were perfect, not tightly like a woman's but snug so she could see the outline of the famous Black Dragon of the Hills.

Right then the Dragon must have been resting because it was fully contained as subtly as a beast of it's famous size could be. As soon as it noticed the woman's interest though it would uncoil and either slip out through the top of those jeans or form an impressive tent as it tried to attack her. "I dunno. I'm sure there is something else you can fix. Close the door I'm sure that we can find something." Her outfit made it pretty obvious what the biggest problem in her life was. It was that she wasn't a loyal housewife. No woman who took her marriage vows with any seriousness could see a man dressed the way she was.

Susan's fiery red hair was pulled up into a quick and messy bun more to keep all but a few random strands of hair out of her face than for any pretense of fashion. She wasn't really dressed either, not unless a sheer golden robe that ended only halfway down her thighs qualified. It was tied shut across her waist but that let what passed for a neckline plunge low enough to give a hint at her naval. Susan should have been barefoot and glistening from a recent bathing if she was wearing that outfit but she wasn't glistening, she was perfumed and wearing a pair of open toed strapped heels. She was also wearing just a touch too much make up, something she'd learned Jamal liked over their past encounters.

"There's not a lot of things left. I already unclogged your drains and I've. . ." Jamal trailed off as his eyes followed Susan's robe on it's trip to the floor and then starting at her slender delicious ankles started to journey back up the woman. Sexy toned calves gave way to nearly perfect thighs marred only by a slight birthmark of discolored skin on her inner thigh. Between her thighs was immaculate, shaved to the last hair it was only over her delicious glistening slit that any hair remained. He didn't know, or really care how she'd managed but the tuft of hair between her slit an her naval was trimmed in the shape of heart. A single ring still hung from her pierced naval. Susan was actually in a bit better shape than he preferred his women, she didn't have a flat smooth stomach like his wife, instead she had the slightest hint of a six pack. You could only see the muscles when she was wet or flexing but they were definitely there just beneath her feminine softness. Her breasts like a lot of athletes were smallish but she made up for that with a slender waist and a stunning face.

Not many women can claim that their sexiest features are their face but Susan was one of those few. Her red hair always swept down over one eye, her remaining eye thick with green eye shadow to accentuate her already green eyes. She had a random smattering of freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose and an amazing smile. Susan could have made a living as a make up model but had instead chosen the life of a simple house wife. If he hadn't had to get past her entire body to get to her face he probably would have started with her eyes and never made it past her lips.

Jamal surged forward like the tide paying no attention to himself any more and captured her pale face in his hands bringing her lips to his. Along with the jolt of electricity that passed when they kissed, the eternal flame that leapt from lips to tongue to lips to tongue and back again there was something else. There grease on his hands left two perfect handprints on either cheek and from there they became streaks running down her back and shoulders.

After a moment be broke the kiss and pushed his face into her hair inhaling the scent. She had been waiting for him, she only used the lavender shampoo when she was expecting him over, it was his favorite and it awoke a deep hunger in him or more accurately brought it to the next level. He was already famished from the sight of her beautiful flesh. She was already clawing at his flesh pulling his shirt up over his head forcing the kiss to break long enough for him to shed the clothing and then letting him go to work on her throat. Susan whimpered and moaned as his lips played along her neck like a harp coaxing musical moans from her lips while her hands worked on something lower.

Susan couldn't care less about him keeping the tool belt on, in fact the idea of him in boots and tool kit was part of what fueled the fire burning between her thighs. She did care about his pants and the damned boxers that were keeping the damsel in distress from devouring the Black Dragon. Susan smiled slightly at the thought, of a damsel devouring a dragon but that was exactly what she intended to happen.

She managed with relatively little difficulty to get the Dragon freed of his denim and cotton confines with little extra fuss. The Dragon was like nothing else in the world almost twelve inches of solid man meat waiting for the chance to destroy or deflower any woman foolish enough to take its challenge. Susan wasn't a fool though she was a size queen and she'd already faced such monsters before. The reason she was standing before this man was that he was the only monster currently living in the Hills according to her friends and he was supposed to be a monster without peer and the sight of him confirmed that.

He was a beast by every definition of the word. Susan wasn't a woman who let the opinions of other women be her only marker. That was only what initially drew her attention. She was after all one of the Seven Queens of the Hills so she didn't have to suffer with such pathetic information. She could have information she'd known before the first time that she'd seen him face to face that he was some kind of monster.

Jamal was almost a full food in length and was several inches around. Most of the girls couldn't quite wrap their fingers around his cock and only three of them could deep throat him. Susan was one of the few who could manage it and without seeming to struggle too much she just loved the feeling of being that full. The only two things that managed it were her favorite dildo and Jamal and there really isn't a comparison between flesh and blood and plastic..

He didn't bother to undo her robe, there was no point his greasy hands gripped her freshly smoothed rump and lifted her to him and she wrapped her legs around him in response one leg hooking over his hammer and the other over a tape measure to keep her in place. Susan reached down and guided the final tool into its socket whimpering as it slid home.

"Cleans those pipes!" Susan whimpered as she lowered herself down onto his pipe cleaner. It did exactly was it was expected to and slid deep into her plumbing on the very first stroke. He wasn't the first big boy to plumb those depths, in fact as she had pointed out before she had a toy that was a good warm up so as excited as she was his full length slid into her without much resistance.

It would be hours before she would realize the mess that he left behind, the greasy hand prints on her ass from him lifting her up or the dirty patches on her breasts left behind by his shirt. She was only focused on the man and there was something very masculine about every one of those details. Something about each of those motions made her more aware that she was a woman and that she enjoyed being a woman.

It was a thrill sadly missing from he relationship with her husband that she was a woman and she couldn't TELL a man anything. Jamal wasn't like her husband, soft and yielding. He made decisions and she was a woman and she would abide by his wishes. That was simply how the universe was meant to work. It hadn't been since she'd been a little girl with her Father that she'd had a proper relationship between a man and woman but he reminded her what one felt like what it felt like to be a woman in the presence of a real man and not an old boy like her husband was.

Susan was the one who locked her lips to his and twisted him into a position where his cock had no choice but to slide into her well greased nethers. She was the one who let weight drive her home time and time again. Her nails dug into his shoulders each time she tried to pry herself free of his massive organ but each time he found himself unable or unwilling to escape her curse and she ended up falling back down upon his spear. Time and time again Susan impaled her self on the largest organ she could muster driving it as deep into her body as she could handle. She felt his balls slapping against her rump every time she cam down on him. It was an arousing feeling to know that she had him as completely into her as she or any woman could possibly handle that he was all the way into her.

"I want you to cum. Cum give me one more baby." Susan gasped squeezing her hips around her lover pulling him completely into her body. "A big black baby that my Hubby will have to know wasn't his!" She hissed. The intensity both in her hips and in her hips drove him down to his back where she brutally rode his cock. He was beyond his orgasm when it happened and she neither noticed nor cared. She was only focused on how fucking good his cock felt inside her, it was in fact the only thing that she really thought about even when her husband clumsily fumbling around with her body parts. She was always thinking of this big black man who'd conquered her so long ago and how it felt to have him between her thighs. "Fuck me!"

Susan whimpered as she felt him flood her insides. She didn't pull away at all instead she sat down as completely as she could manage pushing hi already massive cock as deep into her body as he could manage. She even stayed there for a moment merely wriggling to make sure that she got it all. It was probably half an hour later that she finally yelled that she was perfectly fine and curled herself against his toned chest leaning one head against his heart.

His heart wasn't quite as fast as hers, whatever fear drove him was passed but he loved her very much she could tell that just by the way that he kissed her. Of course that feeling might have been the liquor in her veins turning her mind to mush but she didn't think so.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,350 Followers