The Hitcher Ch. 02

Story Info
He's bound, gagged and pissed on.
3.5k words
4.14
37.3k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers

John crawled from out of a well of darkness and back to consciousness. However, his returning senses soon had him craving for the welcoming blackness once again. First off was the sharp biting pain coming from the front of his skull were he had received his blow. Nagging sickness washed through him and for a second John thought he was about to wretch. It was at that moment that a disturbing relation came to him. His mouth was sealed, covered with some kind of strong tape. Quickly fighting back his urge to vomit, John also realized that he was unable to move. Blinking at the brightness of his current surroundings, John's befuddled brain tried desperately to make light of his situation. As more information flooded into his head he realized that was bound in a seated position to some kind of wooden chair. With all his strength, John tried to break free of his restraints but to no avail. Strong rope cut into his wrists and ankles, painfully so. It was this level of pain that then made John aware of the fact that he was not wearing any clothing. Blinking once again at the bright light flooding the area around him, John stared in bewilderment at his predicament. Staring down at his body he saw that his indeed totally naked, his fat cock lying limply in his lap. The ropes binding him to the chair were an inch thick and John realised that he would not be escaping any time soon.

Looking away from his bound body John stared around in amazement at his predicament. He was in a bare, white painted room with the only source of light coming from a window out of his viewpoint, situated behind him. The only feature in the room was a closed wooden door which had seen better days. Although the sunlight was warm on his skin, John shivered. Trying to think past the pain in his skull and the threatening nausea, he recalled the events leading up to his blackout. A vague recollection came back to him. He had been probing around in the back of his truck in an attempt to locate the missing teenager Mandy, who he had recently fucked. That at least was one nice memory of the previous night. Mandy's pussy had been deliciously tight and wet and he clearly recalled the sensation of having his dick inside her. Almost as nice was the recollection of the blond teen's mouth around his shaft and her probing tongue as she sampled his manhood. Even now as he recalled his sex session he could feel his cock hardening. John shook his head rapidly to dispel the images of Mandy's wonderfully lithe and naked body. It would not do for his captors to discover him with a raging hard-on, if and when they returned for him.

More pain flooded through his head at his actions and John once again felt a nearing urge to vomit. Realising what a disaster that would be whilst gagged, he quickly closed his eyes and tried to focus on his situation. Why had this been done to him? Had Mandy been responsible and if so, where was she? As if summoned by his thoughts John suddenly heard a light patter of feet approaching and he immediately reopened his eyes to see. John's actions were rewarded by a heavenly sight for into the room appeared the young teenager from the night before. Unbelievably, Mandy was as naked as John although unlike him she was as free as a bird. John could almost feel his eyes popping out of his skull as he stared with incredible interest at the teen's bare body. She was even more fantastic in the daylight than she had been in the dim light of his truck's cabin. Her hot little tits were proud and erect on her chest and her shaved blond pussy was clearly visible between her long slim legs. John's attention immediately focused on the delicious sight of her pussy crack; a long running slit between her thighs with her little clit poking out at the top. The blood in John's body immediately surged downwards to his waiting dick and with seconds it was starting its ascent.

"Hello John." Mandy purred. "How are you feeling? I hope that lump is not too painful?"

John blinked in utter surprise at her demur. This did not seem like the messed up teenager he had fucked last night. If anything she seemed incredibly confident in herself and completely unabashed by her current nudity. John tried to say something but the gag over his mouth made his comments arrive out as nothing more than a rough mumble.

"Oh John! I'm sorry about that," Mandy nodded in the direction of his gag. Her tits bounced suggestively on her chest with the motion. John's cock continued its undesired ascension to a full erection.

"Ah, I remember you," she said coming to a crouch by the side of his chair and talking directly to his dick. Teasingly she bent forwards and stuck out her tongue as if to take a full lick along his penis skin. At the last moment she pulled back and stared upwards with her beautifully blue orbs. Their eyes locked and Mandy gave him the sweetest smile before standing up again. John found he could do nothing to reduce the swelling in his manhood. Mandy's uncovered pussy was so close now and he desperately wanted to sample its delights again.

She bent forwards bringing her breasts within a tantalising short distance between them. Moving her head to the side of his she whispered in a soft and utterly seductive voice, "I'm really sorry John but I'm afraid we don't have time for this." She ran a light finger up the length of his erect shaft. John shuddered with a flood of ecstasy at her teasing touch. "You will be hearing some nasty things soon and I only wish I had time to enjoy your cock again beforehand. I've got to go now but I wanted to let you know before I left, just how much fun last night was. I really enjoyed being that shy lesbian that you thought you had turned." With that she planted a quick kiss on his cheek before standing back up. With a playful skip in her walk she turned and left the room leaving John with only the memory of her wonderful butt cheeks in his mind.

Now naked, horny and all alone, John wondered in dismay at what had just transpired. His first impressions had that been that Mandy, in a fit of her fiery temper, had hidden in the back of his truck before laying him unconscious. John had subsequently assumed that she had then somehow managed to steal his body away to this location for some form of twisted revenge. However, just seeing her again made it abundantly clear that she was not the person she had appeared to be last night. In wonder at his situation John thought back to the events that had introduced them. He recalled her wet stranded form standing by the side of the road. She had been ever so grateful to be rescued from the cruel weather. The story she had subsequently told him about her lesbian lover flooded through his mind and he remembered just how horny her almost naked form had made him as she sat and chatted in nothing more than his towel. What had all that been about if it was not true?

John's thoughts were interrupted by a new sound. The hard tapping of what could only be a woman's high heels hitting a hard floor surface were now rapidly approaching. John looked up at the broken door leading into his bare prison of a room in tense apprehension of Mandy's return. How she had dressed so quickly was a mystery but he could not wait to see her angelic form once again. The bare white walls of the surrounding room seemed to echo with the approaching sound. For a moment John tried to strain far enough to see the window that was obviously behind him, its source of light flooding the room with warm sun rays. If nothing else, the strength of the heat in that light suggested that it was nearing midday.

The broken door moved slightly and John's attention returned immediately to its location. However, instead of the returning Mandy, John was shocked to find a new woman entering the room. She was African black, with stunning features masking a set of large brown eyes. An inviting large bosom beckoned inviting beneath a white blouse which ran down to a pair of tight fitting black trousers. Her high heeled shoes were matching in colour and as John's gaze reached them, they came to a stop barely two feet away from his seated position. John looked up again quickly quite aware of the way he had just been checking her out. For the briefest moment John's eyes lingered on her covered tits as his unbidden imagination undressed her blouse, proving him with a wonderful mental image of her bare boobs.

Their eyes locked and John realised that she was studying him intently. She was quite a 'looker' and John realised that his cock was once again moving of its own accord. Desperately he tried to focus on something else but her large brown orbs held his gaze. Suddenly she flashed a smile at John. It wasn't a nice smile and there was definitely something about it that suggested malice. Her gaze wandered slowly downwards, deliberately making a point of coming to stare at his now semi erect dick.

"I see Mandy wasn't exaggerating for a change," the black woman said. He voice was a sultry as her manner. As she took John's exposed manhood he was left with the simple thought, 'What the fuck was going on?'

As if reading his mind the black woman said "I suppose you must be wondering what is happening to you, what, with Mandy's little act last night, and all?" Her gaze didn't falter from his groin and if to tease him further she ran a long moist tongue over her lips as if imagining the taste of his cock in her mouth.

John on the other hand was in a conundrum, his thoughts racing as he attempted to make some sense of this weird and wonderful setting. For a moment he thought he was dreaming but then common sense told him that if that had been the case then Mandy would never have been allowed to leave the room.

"Well John," the woman continued, "it is nothing personal you know. It was the contents of your truck that we were really after. It was only when Mandy reported that she had got you to stop and told me all about the wonderful time you two had enjoyed that she sparked my imagination." She took a moment to laugh. It was a cold laugh and John involuntary shivered at the sound. "If you must know John, you are lucky to be alive. If it was not for that wonderfully large cock of yours, I think you might be at the bottom of some river by now." She smiled again, her eyes returning to his. "As it is, as you are here and I think we should have a little fun." With that, her fingers moved down to the waist of her trousers and moved around the metal fastener. It popped open and John watched on entranced as she deftly slid down her zipper. Her once hidden black panties came into sight as her trousers left her body and dropped without a sound to the floor below.

By now, John's dick was solid as a rock. The woman had incredible legs, beautifully slim ankles and an obviously completely shaved pussy. This last fact was made obvious by the way her lower lip detail was visible through the tight fitting material of her panties. John's was now completely focused on the woman's groin. She took another step forward before started to remove her lower underwear. She took her time, deliberately enjoying John's bound and gagged reaction to her appearing nudity. John had never had sex with a black woman before, a factor he was now sorely regretting. The woman had a perfect pussy; a deep slit in the 'V' between her legs running from her fleshy clit at the top and proceeding downwards between her legs. Had John been free of his bonds then he would have been instantly on his knees and sampling her exposed womanhood. He loved licking a woman's pussy especially when completely hairless. This woman was utterly desirable regardless of his predicament. He cared little about his future at that moment in time. His worldly concerns had shrunk by the sheer basic desire to fuck this woman and sample her many delights.

What happened next was unexpected but not altogether unpleasant. For no apparent reason than sadistic joy, the black woman gave John a stinging back handed slap. As his head reeled to one side, the woman mounted him on his chair bringing her shaved pussy to a tantalising short distance away from his hungry dick.

"You know John," she started in a cold voice. "You mean nothing to me. I think you are lower than a worm in the ground. However, you do have one use to me." There was a short pause whilst the woman moved her head up to John's left ear. The smell of her dark skin was an aphrodisiac to John's scattered senses, driving his hormones into a raging whirl of desire.

"You know John, this house we are in, doesn't have a working bathroom. As such I needed to find somewhere to go when nature called." She took a quick painful bite of his lower lobe before continuing. "Guess where I found to go?"

An incredibly hot wet sensation erupted over John's private parts as the black woman started to piss. John was taken completely by surprise, his brain reeling to comprehend what the sensation around his groin represented. The spraying wet heat of her flowing pee shower continued as she relieved her steaming golden piss all over John's lower parts. By now, John was fully aware of what she was doing to him and made to move his head to stare at the sight of the piss leaving her pussy lips.

"Don't you dare look!" she hissed at him through bared teeth. Her large brown orbs held his own. John felt the menace in her voice and he froze his movement. Meanwhile the hot wet, flowing stream striking his erect dick and running over his balls continued unabated.

John knew little of woman's bathroom habits. However part of his mind was amazed at just how wide and thick the woman's piss stream was. Her golden shower was striking his flesh with considerable force and he realised that she must have been bursting to go. For some strange reason the whole situation was becoming an incredible turn-on for the hapless trick driver. Naked, bound to a chair, gagged and now the subject of this woman's toilet, John was actually getting an immense thrill. If nothing more than to annoy the pissing black woman John slowly closed his eyes. His focus was now purely on the sensation of her hot pee washing over his skin with all of its wonderful heat and running wetness. The area under his balls on the chair was now full with a pool of her spent urine, the temperature of her piss already starting to cool in stark contrast to the main impact point where her flowing piss fountain was still striking his body. The end point of her squirting pussy spray was moving around his dick and groin. One second and his shaft would be fully in her hot golden piss and the next it would drift off to one side, hosing down one thigh or the other with her wonderful pee.

John could now sense the strength of the woman's pee stream diminishing. Opening his eyes he found that the woman had hung her head backwards, her strands of midnight black hair hanging downwards over her covered back. Her expression was one of intense concentration, one that belonged to somebody who was utterly entranced by an act that was bringing them incredible and ecstatic pleasure. Seeing his chance, John moved his head and stared downwards, desperate to witness the woman's golden stream whilst it still squirted from her pee hole. Sure enough, John got a great view of woman's flowing piss stream. Her diminishing yellow stream was still squirting quickly out of her lower lips; a twisting turning jet of golden urine leaving her pee hole before covering John's skin with its deliciously warm touch.

"You fucking bastard!" The comment was followed by a vicious blow to his head as the black woman discovered his voyeurism. John reeled from the blow, his vision darkening momentarily. He was still dazed from the blow to skull he had received last night and this woman had quite a mean punch.

"You fucking, cock sucking, cunt!" She spat purposely in his face. How dare you look at me whilst I'm pissing? I should cut your balls off for this. Another staggering blow to the head sent John reeling in his bonds to the other side of the chair. The woman was furious, a look of thunder on her once pretty face.

"You are lucky it was only a piss I wanted this time, cocksucker! Next time, you might get something that is a little more of a mess in your lap." She stopped her raving, panting for breath. "Oh fuck it you bastard. I might as well enjoy your cock whilst it's still attached to your body." With that she moved back into place sitting her large black bum on John's legs. Seconds later and John's cock got to sample her pussy hole; her wetness surprising him momentarily before his shaft penetrated her fully.

John's bound body restricted his ability to thrust upwards into her love hole but she was more than prepared to take the brunt of the work. She rode him heavily with ever increasing force, her pussy walls sliding up and down on John's hard and lengthened dick. She was panting heavily now, her gaze wild. Every so often and she would slap him across the face, but with diminishing strength as her passions spent her of fury. John was reeling, not only from the blows being administered to his face, but from the drunk like state of bliss the woman's sex was giving him. On the one hand, every fibre of his being was repulsed at the way he was being treated, what with his bonds, the gag, the pissing, and the hits and even the way she had spat in his face before she started to ride his cock. Another deeply rooted and twisted part of his subconscious was meanwhile taking a deep thrill from the ministrations being applied to his defenceless body.

John could sense the woman nearing her orgasm and he moved to join her. The wetness of her pussy sliding along his dick was incredible. She was nowhere near as tight as Mandy had been the night before. However, she knew exactly how to angle her pussy walls around his shaft to maximise both their pleasures. She was panting heavily and John was struggling also with his breathing restricted to just his nose. Blackness threatened his consciousness with the lack of air and all the blows she had administered to his skull. Desperately he fought back the darkness as an incredible need rose in. The desire to shoot his load inside the woman's body was now overwhelming him with its intensity.

Finally it was too much. John felt his world go nova as his white spunk shot from the end of his dick and deposited itself deep inside the woman's pussy. For the briefest of moments John desperately feared that he had come too soon and reprisals would soon be applied to his defenceless body. However, his fears were soon quashed as just then he felt the woman riding his cock reach her own orgasmic conclusion. The tightness on John's manhood vanished as the woman pulled free leaving behind her love juices and some of John's spunk on his lap. John could feel the penalty for his exhaustion clawing at his mind and threatening to drag him downwards into a pool of darkness. His last waking recollection before he passed out was the black woman reaching forwards and grabbing his head. Forcing it downwards she spat in his hair as a final act to her fuck. This and the wonderful sight of her bare pussy lips hovering over his piss and love juice stained body were the last images in his mind as darkness once again claimed him.

leekeyone
leekeyone
137 Followers