The Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean excused himself, "I need to visit a tree, nature's calling," he said then snickered as he exited the car traipsing off into the woods, stopping just out of eyeshot of truckers passing. Amanda followed quickly behind feeling the call of nature herself.

She walked a short distance from Sean thinking that he wouldn't be able to see her, but he could and this excited him. When she finished 'hugging the tree', pulling up her panties and shorts she started back to the car while glancing out of the corner of her eye in the direction Sean went. She returned before he did and she realized she finished quicker than him.

Several minutes passed, "What could be taking him so long?" she asked herself.

She began looking again in the direction he walked. Her eyes panned by a grouping of trees just in time to see him stroke his shaft one last time and take a leaf from the tree to wipe the head with. She couldn't take her eyes off him at this point as she starred at his member and its mushroom shaped head, "hmmm, not too big, not too small, but nice and thick, mmmm," she thought to herself as she watched him finish the deed then quickly looked down at her lap when she noticed him walking toward her car.

She smiled brightly when he opened the passenger door and jumped in, fastening his seat belt. "Everything come out okay?" she asked him, giggling. Sean blushed to her question but deep down inside he was hoping that she would be watching him, letting her know how excited she made him.

Sean leaned over for a quick kiss then suggested Amanda get back on the road. Out of nowhere Sean began giving directions for turns that he wanted Amanda to take. Amanda kept asking Sean where he was headed.

His response the same every time, "I'll let you know when to pull over."

They stopped for breakfast, then again for dinner. Breakfast was her treat, but when it came to dinner Amanda acknowledged she didn't have enough for both of them to eat if the place didn't accept her debit card. Sean directed her to a small diner just outside the last town they passed.

Amanda pulled into the dirt lot and parked her car. Sean helped her get out then shut the door behind her, holding her waist as they approached the entrance. When the waitress came to seat them Sean excused himself to use the restroom and the waitress seated Amanda, bringing coffee and menus.

When the waitress returned with silverware Amanda explained her situation and offered to do dishes or something to make up the difference.

The waitress calmed her fear of the money shortage and told her dinner was on the house then added, "'round here we like to take care of those in need whenever we can and I'm glad we are able to help you darlin',"

Amanda was embarrassed for having to ask for help, but at the same time grateful to the waitress for her kindness. When Sean returned to the table Amanda filled him in, telling him how kind the waitress was to them.

As she spoke to Sean she removed a notepad from her purse and began writing down the name of the diner and the address from the front door then she asked the waitress for her name and jotted that down as well.

"What are you doing all that for?" Sean asked Amanda.

She replied, "When I get back home I am gonna send a nice thank you letter along with a check to cover our meals and her tip and send it to them."

As Amanda wrote the final information on the notepad, Sean gazing into her eyes all the while, he put his hand on hers and said, "Oh Amanda, you're somethin' else, I can't believe no man in the big city has noticed you yet."

"I'm not all that special," Amanda added, blushing at his words, "but it's the right thing to do and I would feel horrible if I didn't repay my debt to these nice people." Amanda and Sean finished their meal and thanked the waitress once again for her kindness then headed for the car.

Once Amanda was behind the wheel and her seat belt fastened she asked Sean, "Okay now where are we headed again?"

Sean replied, "Go out that driveway and turn left." Amanda drove until once again hers was the only vehicle on the dark winding road.

"Whew, that was a great dinner back there and now I need to stretch my legs," Amanda said after driving for about an hour. As she pulled off the road Sean once again put his hand on her thigh, sending waves of excitement throughout Amanda.

"This is a good place and there's a waterfall just over that hill, let's go take a look," Sean said as he moved his hand from her thigh and reached for the door handle to open it.

"Okay," Amanda replied and slid over the seat to get out on the passengers side.

Sean clasped her fingers in his and began the hike up the steep hill to see the waterfall on the other side. Amanda slipped occasionally, but Sean always caught her before she fell. She was beginning to really enjoy his touches and could hardly wait for night to come again.

Reaching the top of the hill Amanda gasped when she saw the waterfall, "Oh my God, it's beautiful! I missed this one during my trip."

Hand in hand Sean led Amanda to a ridge overlooking the falls. Holding her close he breathed deep then brushed the wind blown hair from her face and read the sign to the right, 'Enchanted Falls." The falls were so quiet and peaceful, surrounded by tall pines and tender fern. Birds and butterflies were in abundance.

"We still have a while before it gets dark, c'mon follow me," Sean said as he led the way down the path to the bottom of the falls.

The water was flowing gently down the rocks at one part and Sean led Amanda over a sheet of rock leading behind the flow of the water. He reached out, cupping his hands and as the water filled them he brought them to his mouth to drink then did the same for Amanda.

"Oh my god Amanda I absolutely love it here," Sean said to her as he held her close kissing the droplets of water from her chin then added, "the only thing more beautiful than this waterfall is you."

After enjoying the rush of the waterfall Sean told Amanda he wanted to show her more of the UP and they gathered their things and headed back to the car.

Sean gave directions once again, leading Amanda to the first in a series of ghost towns. As Amanda reached the first town she slowed the vehicle almost letting it idle. "Oh God, it's very creepy here Sean," Amanda told him as she drove past an old cemetery with a visible headstone reading Joseph Krause, 1822-1868.

Sean told Amanda, "If it would make you feel better, we can go to Old Victoria and get a tour of the town instead of walking through here by ourselves."

"I'm just a little spooked Sean, I'd rather take the tour if you don't mind," Amanda said with a look of concern on her face then giggled.

"The town of Old Victoria was once a thriving miner town," the guide told Sean and Amanda. "Some houses here are over one hundred years old. Most have been restored and depict life of the first families here." The guide continued his tour telling Amanda the town's history in great detail as Sean stood back in amazement of Amanda's interest in the topic.

When the tour was over Amanda left a small donation in the box at the visitors' center, telling the tour guide, "This was such an interesting trip. I never knew these things about Michigan before. I will definitely be back again soon to explore more."

Three days had passed; both Sean and Amanda were feeling the need for proper cleansing and rest. Sean motioned for her to pull off at the next exit to a deserted road; either side tree lined to form a canopy above them, it was breathtaking. Amanda slowed her speed to inhale its beauty. Sean motioned another turn.

A private drive even more breathtaking than the previous road, it was a winding path of red wood chips and dirt through a splendor of pines and fern leading deep into the forest. Amanda stopped suddenly at the approach of a paved driveway leading to a castle-type mansion. Sean again motioned for her to continue up the drive to the walkway near the front door. She did as instructed after hesitating briefly.

Sean exited the car and opened her door. "Come, follow me," he said excitedly.

At the door he dug into his pocket and pulled out a key, which he used to open the door. Amanda was confused and very nervous, "It's not considered breaking and entering if one uses a key I suppose," she thought to herself.

The door opened to a foyer of maple and beveled glass that reflected tiny rainbow images throughout. Before entering, he scooped her in his loving embrace and carried her into the mansion. She was in awe at the beauty.

The questions flew from her mouth. "What is happening here? Do you know who lives here? Should we be...?"

Before she could finish Sean put a finger to her lips silencing her. "Let me unpack, then we'll talk. Make your self at home," he told her as he walked up the wide staircase.

Sean returned shortly and began his speech. "I have been waiting for someone like you. Someone kind, generous and nonjudgmental of others." Then he added, "This is my home and I have been searching for a woman to love me for the man I am, not my possessions. I thank God I have finally found her." He concluded, "Amanda, will you marry me?" and handed her a velvet jewelry box. She didn't know what to say at first. Sean said, "you can think about it and tell me after we clean up and have some dinner."

Amanda paused in disbelief for a moment then shouted, "Wait! Yes! I will marry you," jumping into his arms, kissing him deeply. Sean wouldn't let her go as he carried her up the stairs. She whispered into his ear, "Thank you for loving me back."

"It's my pleasure ma'am," Sean answered as he carried Amanda up the winding staircase, down the hall and into the master bath. He pushed the French doors open with his foot and set her down on the marble bench facing the sunken bath tub that looked bigger than anything she had ever seen, even in those ritzy magazines she always glanced through at the grocery store check out. Sean drew her a bath and said he would get her a robe to put on when she was finished.

Before he was able to close the door Amanda whispered, "come back."

Sean turned slowly and Amanda pulled him to her for a deep kiss and whispered, "help me out of these, please," as she placed Sean's hands on her shirt hem. As he undressed her she was driving him wild and he began to hum. The humming soon turned to singing as he continued removing Amanda's clothing, "I need you tonight 'cause I'm not sleeping, There's something about you girl, that makes me sweat."

When the last article of clothing was draped over the chair in the bathroom Sean walked to the tub and began singing once again, "So slide over here and give me a moment, Your moves are so raw, I've got to let you know, You're one of my kind."

Amanda blushed, following Sean as he sang to her, his deep rugged voice making her legs weak and her heart pound harder as she eased herself down into the hot bubbling bath water.

When he finished singing Amanda held her hand out to Sean as an invitation for him to join her as she whispered, "I need you too, so slide on in here and give me a moment" playfully splashing some water at him and licking her lips.

12