The Hitchhiker

Story Info
Hitchhiker fears for life, kidnaps woman.
2k words
3.8
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning from a trip down the beautiful Oregon coast, Carrie decided to avoid Vancouver and take the ferry from Tsawwassen B.C. over to Duke Point on Vancouver Island. Being a small town girl Carrie did not like big cities, she was scared of them. The ferry was slowing up, preparing to get ready to dock, so Carrie decided to head down stairs to the parking area where her mini-Winnebago waited for her. At Tsawwassen, she had barely caught the ferry so she was the last vehicle allowed on.

Getting in the van, Carrie noticed many of the vehicles ahead of her had already begun to disembark from the ferry. As she began to drive the van towards the exit ramp, it stalled out in the heavy rainfall. Trying many times to get it going, Carrie started to get embarrassed, but finally the engine turned over, and she hastily drove the van off the boat.

Pulling the van over onto the shoulder of the road, Carrie allowed the engine to run for a while to dry out. She noticed a man standing on the side of the road ahead of her, looking quite soaked. He motioned to her, asking if she would please give him a ride. As Carrie looked in the mirror, she sees that the last ferry of the day is leaving the dock, so she becomes a little concerned for the man, knowing that she is probably his last hope. Carrie slowly rolled the van along the shoulder to where he is standing and quickly studied him, then decided that it should be ok, and waved him over.

Once inside the van, the man removed his long rain jacket, smiled and said, “Good evening and thank you for stopping.”

Carrie noticed that his faded denim jeans and matching shirt were damp but his short hair was quite soaked. After briefly letting the engine idle, Carrie navigated the vehicle onto the main roadway and headed towards Parksville. She and the hitchhiker exchanged pleasantries and brief stories about their day.

Carrie told him that she usually did not pick up strangers, but she felt a little sorry for him standing there, she then asked him where he is travelling to, and how long he had been trying to get a ride. The man told her that it seemed like he had been there all day, and that he was heading to the north of the island. He thanked Carrie again, then as he looked into the back of the van, he complimented on her kindness and homey-looking vehicle.

“What is your name and what line of work do you do,” Carrie asked, “And are you from the island.”

“My name is Darcy and I am an unemployed carpenter,” he responded.

Darcy then asked, “Do you have any food that you could spare.”

“Yes, I have some food in the van and would not mind offering it to you if you’re hungry,” Carrie replied.

Just then, Carrie saw a sign for a 24-hour diner, and said to him, “I’ll pull in there so you can get warm and dry-off, and I will treat you to a meal after I use the washroom.”

They entered the diner and chose a booth by the window, and as Darcy sat down Carrie headed towards the restroom.

A couple of minutes later a patron walked up to Darcy and sounded off, “Hey I recognise you from prison, and I’ve got a score to settle with you. I’m going to get some friends and I’ll be back, then when we’re finished with you I’ll let the cops know you’re out of prison.”

As the guy left Darcy, Carrie returned to the booth, Darcy quickly stood up and exclaimed, “Lets get out of here; I don’t feel comfortable in here.”

Carrie questioned, “What is wrong?”

Darcy pleaded, “Please, can we go now.”

Carrie and Darcy headed out of the diner and got back into the van, and as Carrie pulled out of the parking lot, she looked over and asked, “What is the problem, and can I help.”

Darcy, showing signs of panic, snapped, “Just drive will you.”

He hesitated then slowly remarked, “Look, I have spent the last three years in prison for something that I did not do. Moreover, while in prison, I was forced to defend myself in a fight, and now I saw a guy in the diner back there that is looking for payback.”

Darcy, “What about going to the police and…”

Darcy cut Carrie off by reaching over and twisting the chiffon scarf tightly around her neck, while pulling out a small knife and pushing it towards her breast.

He heatedly replied, “No, I cannot go to the police, and look I do not want to hurt you.”

Darcy slowly let go of the scarf, then stressed, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. Would you give me a minute to think here?”

Carrie trembled in shock from the sudden violence, but remained silent and focused her thoughts on the road ahead.

Darcy sat quietly for several minutes, holding the knife by his side while staring out the window. He began to shake his head slowly, then leaned over and put a hand gently on Carrie’s shoulder. Darcy slowly announced, “I was framed by the police and sent to jail because I had dated a police widow. Then while in jail I stood up for a guy who was deaf, as he was being beat up by these punks just for the hell of it. Well, one of those punks was at the diner and he told me that he and his friends had a score to settle with me. He then threatened to inform the police of my whereabouts so that I would not be able to try to clear my name. So I do not have a choice, I’ve got to get clear of here before those punks catch up.”

Darcy paused then struggled to say, “I require your van so I can get to the top of the island, and I don’t want to do this but I have to kidnap you for protection, and I need your complete cooperation. Do you understand?”

Carrie, quite shaken just nodded her head in acknowledgement, and whimpered, “I will cooperate with you as long as you do not hurt me, and that you let me go when we get there.”

Darcy signalled his agreement while looking in the rear view mirror, he then instructed, “Lets get far from here before those punks return.”

After driving for what seemed like hours, they entered a small town, Carrie noticed that the gas gauge was getting low and explained that she would need to get gas soon. Darcy directed her to pull into the next gas station just up ahead. As Carrie navigated the van off the road in the direction of the gas pump, Darcy took money out of her purse for payment and warned her, “Do not make any funny moves or try to tip off the gas attendant.”

Darcy then kneeled behind Carrie’s seat and firmly held onto her chiffon neck scarf and flashed the knife towards her to show that he was serious.

“Don’t worry,” Carrie timidly responded.

Carrie handled the situation with no trouble not wanting to upset Darcy; she then guided the vehicle back on to the road. Darcy returned to his seat and constantly gazed into the rear view mirror, while Carrie anxiously kept herself occupied by holding a one sided conversation describing her travels and her solitary life.

Carrie began to fight to stay awake and suggested they look for a place to pull off the road for the night.

A few miles later, Darcy pointed to a dirt road ahead, looked one more time in the mirror and directed, “Drive down here until we find a secluded spot. Darcy soon instructed Carrie, “Park the van behind that old run down shack.”

Carrie followed his instructions then put the van in park. Darcy ordered her to shut the engine off and give him the keys. As Carrie obeyed and passed him the keys, he locked all doors, took her by the arm and guided her into the back of the van.

Darcy then asked, “Would you make me a sandwich to eat.”

Carrie quickly put together the sandwich and offered it to Darcy; he motioned for her to sit on the edge of the bed. Darcy removed her chiffon neck scarf and wrapped it around both her ankles, pulling them together, he then weaved the scarf in and around, making sure the scarf was knotted securely.

Darcy questioned, “Do you have any beer,” and Carrie responded, “I have a few in the fridge under the counter.”

Darcy grabbed a beer, then quickly devoured the sandwich and beer, while Carrie sat there silently. He then went into the cupboard drawers, bringing out several silky scarves and a leather belt. Darcy looked at Carrie and evenly remarked, “I cannot take any chances with you escaping, so would you lie down so I can properly secure you for the night.”

Afraid of being tied up, Carrie meekly responded, “Please that is not necessary, I will not try to run away, you can trust me. Look, you can see that I am a plain unattractive woman, and I have not had a man in my life for many years.”

Darcy tried to ignore her plea, by gently taking her bound ankles and lifting them onto the bed. He then steered her upper body down onto the bed, patted her tenderly on the shoulder and began to secure her wrists with a large multi coloured scarf.

Carrie wept, “You seem to be a gentle person at heart, so please untie me and I will let you lay beside me.”

Darcy secured the scarf around her wrists and tied it to the headboard above her head. He took the other scarf and awkwardly cleave gagged her, gently trying to knot it behind her head. As he pulled a blanket over Carrie for warmth, she struggled against her restraints and mumbled fretfully into the cloth gag.

Carrie kept struggling and whimpering for quite awhile, so Darcy lied down beside her, then caressed her soft long brown hair and kissed her face affectionately. Carrie moaned softly and responded to the gentle but foreign touch, she encouraged Darcy to remove the blanket and restraints. He pulled back the blanket, and noticing her breasts were becoming aroused, he started to undo her peasant like blouse. He slipped his hand inside the blouse, and while gingerly stroking her breasts through the black lace bra, she moaned uncontrollably and coaxed him further.

Darcy timidly unbuttoned and unzipped her denim jeans, and slid them down to her knees exposing her small green panties. As he kissed her panties and caressed her quivering thighs, he looked up shyly to seek her approval. Carrie responded by giving Darcy an incredibly warm reassuring smile through the scarf that gagged her, and her hazel coloured eyes were like large bright saucers.

Darcy hastily removed her jeans and panties and nestled his face into her soft sweet smelling bushy crotch. Searching for her opening with his tongue, he sensuously stimulated her clitoris, as Carrie shuddered and emitted a muffled pleasurable cow like moan through the cloth gag. Darcy’s tongue worked its way down her slit then thrust deep inside her. Carrie’s hips gyrated wildly from his touch, then her body convulsed, as her short brown curly hairs were soon glistening with moisture.

Carrie passionately stared down at Darcy and silently commanded him to remove his clothes. Darcy without hesitation stripped naked, then leaned over her and kissed her restrained sweltering lips while undoing and removing the scarf from her mouth. Darcy quickly proceeded to undo the scarf binding her wrists that would give freedom back to her.

Carrie feverishly pulled him to her using the multi coloured scarf, then helping him to straddle her; she guided his large shaft into her hot trembling wanting body.

After several exhilarating climaxes, they wrapped their naked bodies securely together, and passionately embraced in their newfound friendship.

The end.