The Hitchhiker Ch. 01

Story Info
Misty can't wait to get her hands on her hitchhiker.
1.9k words
3.24
36.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am driving down a country back road when I spot him. It is a very cold night, too cold to be walking, and I can tell that he isn't from around here. His coat is not heavy enough and his duffel bag that hangs across his huge shoulders tell me so. I pull over to ask him where he is going and if he needs a ride.

He peers into the passenger side window and flashes a smile that reaches all the way to his warm brown eyes and makes my belly flip flop, "Yes, ma'am. I'd be very grateful for a ride."

Where the hell did this boy come from?Little House in the Prairie?

"Well, hop in," I say with a smile. He hops in my SUV, "Much obliged, ma'am."

"Cut the ma'am crap. My name's Misty. Where you going? Or, maybe I should ask what are you running from?"

"Yes, ma'am. Err...sorry. Misty. I'm not runnin' from anything. Just tryin' to get out of a boring town."

He tells me the name of a city that is close by, but is still too far away to drive in one night - perfect! I have other ideas for him tonight. He doesn't know it yet, but he is going to have the time of his life. I'll show him who he is calling "Ma'am."

"OK. Well, you know what? That's still pretty far away and since it's so dark out and I don't know that area very well, how about I take you home with me, set you up in the guest room, and get a nice homecooked meal in you? Then, first thing in the morning, I will drive you to your destination. Sound good?" I just omitted the part that my guest room serves as my play room. If he says yes, he will see the props, the shackles on the bed, and the swing as soon as he walks in the door to the playroom. Grinning as I think to myself I am grateful that I don't get much company. Wonder if he will bolt and run? Or, will he play along? The thought of it already has my panties soaked.

"Umm...I can't put you out like that. If you just drop me off at the next intersection, I'll get out and continue to walk."

Shit! He's a runner! "No. I insist. It isn't any bother whatsoever. I swear, I'm not a serial killer or anything. Just a lonely housewife on my way home from getting groceries and thought I'd do something nice for a complete stranger." What he doesn't know is that my husband is out of town and I can play as much as I want. What I do is my business. Even though my husband doesn't mind my kinks, he doesn't always want to play hard.

"If you're sure..." Yes! Guilt always works!

Before he even has a chance to change his mind again, we pull into the driveway. "We're home! Come in and take off your coat and relax." And, your shirt. And, your pants. And... I make myself busy unloading the groceries, trying to get the image of him naked and strapped to my bed out of my mind, when he comes up behind me and helps me with the groceries. He is so close that I can smell him. He smells like a Christmas tree. I can't wait to get him in my mouth so I can see if he tastes as good as he smells.

"Why don't you go and warm up with a shower while I heat you some soup? There are towels and everything you need in the bathroom. You can put on my husband's robe when you are done. He won't mind," I say as I direct him out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. My God! It takes all I have not to reach around to touch his cock in those tight jeans. And those arms! Holy shit, they are huge in his flannel shirt. If he flexes, I am sure he will rip the sleeve.

I wait by the door until I hear the shower going for a few minutes, then I quietly open the door. I step inside the steamy bathroom, strip off my jeans, Tshirt, and socks and climb in the shower with him. He is a bit shocked, but somehow, I think he knew that I was going to sneak in here with him and is pleased by it. At least his cock knew and is pleased. I can't wait any longer. I reach out to stroke him, he is all wet from the water which makes it easy for me to move my hand over his already sensitive head. He moans.

I bend down so the water hits my back making my long auburn hair stick to me and put his throbbing cock in my mouth. I suck and lick every inch and caress his smooth balls in my hands. I know he is about ready to cum, I stop and say, "Let's take this to the bedroom."

We get out, I wrap him up in a big towel that is nearly too small for his big frame, take his hand and walk him to the play room. As I open the door, I expect him to do something to show his disapproval. But, what I see on his face, is not disapproval. It is utter delight! He is still smiling as he glances around at everything. There is a swing in the corner, and on the bed, atop the black and red silk sheets, lie a pair of shackles. On top of the dresser, my collection of whips is in plain sight – whips ranging in size from the mini that I use on their feet to the largest one that I use to make them listen. Haphazardly tossed about the room are the various blindfolds I didn't get picked up from the last "play date."

"Don't worry. We won't use those tonight." I might be imagining things, but I think he's disappointed by that. I don't want to scare him away, but maybe we will use something...

I yank the towel away, grab him by his erect penis and guide him to the bed. "Lay down." He does. He's very obedient. I like that! I grab one ankle, lock it in the shackle. Grab the other ankle and lock that one. "That's all I will lock," I tell him. "I want your hands free."

I climb on the bed, straddle his waist and kiss his sweet lips. They really are sweet, like honey. But, that's not where I want his lips. I crawl further up so I am sitting on his face and tell him, "Lick my clit, like you are a cat lapping up milk." He does, and oh my is he good! "Yes! Tongue fuck me!" I take his hands and guide them to my eager breasts where he pulls and kneads them, making me swell with lust, but I did not need to show him what to do with his tongue. Soon enough he had my thighs shaking so badly that I had to grip the headboard so I wouldn't fall. He throws me over the edge again and again.

After that last intense orgasm when I thought I was going to pass out, I climb off. "I don't know who taught you to do that, but my regards to that person. My God you are talented!" I start towards the dresser to get the key so I can unlock his ankles. "You may use the bathroom, but that's it. Otherwise you are not to move from that bed."

"What? What about me? Are you just going to leave me like this?" He looks down and grabs his rock hard shaft.

"Yes, yes, I am going to leave you. There are cameras everywhere in this room and in the bathroom." I'm lying. There are no cameras. "You won't know when I will be watching, but I will be watching. Do not touch yourself in pleasure. Not in here or in the bathroom. Understand?"

"Um, not really..."

"For tonight, and until you leave, you are to be my boy toy. You will do as I say and nothing else. Now do you understand?"

"Whoa, not so sure I'm up for this. What if I say no? I really need to cum here."

"Too bad." I point to the whips and say, "Saying no is not an option. Do as I say and I promise you, you will be taken care of and will be a happy boy when you leave here."

"OK, Misty."

Time to lay down the law. "No, no. I was being nice in the car when I introduced myself as Misty. For now on, I'm Miss Misty to you. Got it?"

"Yes ma'am. Ah, Misty. Ah, Miss Misty." Poor guy is nervous and maybe a wee bit scared. Good! "By the way, I am Brian. I just had my tongue in your pussy, and you didn't even know my name."

He has a lot to learn! Too bad he isn't staying, I could teach him how to be a proper sub.

"I don't give a flying fuck what your name is, Bri-an." I say his name as I shut the playroom door in a mocking way to let him know that he is nothing to me. Absolutely nothing. A boy toy for the night, and maybe tomorrow, depending on how long he stays. But, that is it. Looking at his face, maybe I went too far. I'm not use to dominating such a young man. Most of my subs have been older men. Men who have been dominated all their lives by a strong woman and suddenly find themselves alone, but liking the freedom they never had before. They just need to be told what to do and how to do it in bed. Without that, they have no clue.

I scoop his clothes from the bathroom and find his wallet, flip it open to see what things he is hiding. On his drivers license it says "Name – Brian Henry. Date of Birth – March 11, 1990." That makes him 24 years old, but he looks so young! Oh, and looky – he has a condom in there. Rummaging through his other pockets, I find them empty and toss them in the washing machine to run while I get a quick nightcap before bed.

As I lay down in my bed to try to sleep, my mind plays over what just happened in the playroom. This kid, while I didn't ask him his age, I can tell he is young enough to manipulate, but old enough to know what he wants. It will be a challenge, if he stays. Oh, I so hope I can convince him to stay!

My interest in living this way happened purely by accident. As my husband and I matured in our relationship, I saw how we interacted with each other. Even though I stayed home, raised the kids, tended to the house, I was the one who made all the important decisions, especially when it came to the finances. I still do. My husband gets an allowance from me, and his place of employment when he travels. He has no idea how to manage money unless it is dictated to him what goes where. It was early on in our marriage when I realized that he is a mommy's boy, and I am glad that I did not raise our sons to be the same way. When I speak to my husband I can be very harsh and direct. He seems to enjoy it.

I shake my head and try to think of some way to convince Brian to stay. I have to have him as my boy toy. The things I could teach him has my pussy tingling again.