The Hitchhiker Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I've probably said too much as it is so I will let you go now, but please, if you can find it in your heart to call Sean and talk to him or perhaps write him a letter, I'm sure it would make him feel much better about everything that happened between the two of you.

Here is his phone number, 1-906-555-2347. I can't recall his mailing address at the moment but if you want to direct it here I will make certain he receives it. Take care darling hope to see you again real soon.

Sincerely yours,

Hanna Feldstrom"

Amanda could hardly believe her eyes at what she just read. She folded the letter and put it on her dresser then picked up the phone. She began to dial, 1-906-555-234..., then hung up suddenly. "I can't call him. What would I say? He probably hates me now. Not just because I left, but because I also left with his ring. Not to mention accepting it in the first place."

Amanda's heart began to break all over again when she thought of the pain Sean had been going through all this time. "He really does love me," she said as she pictured his face. "Why did I have to treat him so horrible?"

***

Sean retired earlier than usual with the hope that he would feel well enough to make the long drive to Detroit in the morning.

"I have packed you a lunch sir, so when you are ready to leave in the morning you can just take it out of the refrigerator. Have a safe trip and good luck, sir," James said quietly after knocking on Sean's bedroom door.

"Thank you James. I will phone you after I have checked into the hotel. Take care of Hanna for me while I'm gone. I don't know how long I will be gone, but I'm not coming back without Amanda if I have to rent an apartment and wait for her," Sean said. He turned off his light and fell asleep quickly.

Sean slept peacefully through the night and woke feeling refreshed and ready for his trip. James had prepared him a nice breakfast and after Sean ate he grabbed the bag from the refrigerator then grabbed his keys from the hook and headed for the garage.

The map Sean had printed from his computer gave step-by-step directions and he found the address that was on the letter Amanda had sent Hanna. Sean waited outside her home for several minutes. He didn't want to look suspicious, so he put his car in park and got out, pushing the door closed behind him and then locked it.

As he walked up to her door the nervous feeling he had when he first accepted to share a table with Amanda returned. "Why am I acting like this? It's not like I don't know her. We made love for god sakes. This should be a piece of cake, but actually I feel like I'm going to be sick," Sean said as he approached her door. He paused briefly then rang the bell. No answer. He pushed the button one more time, still nothing so he turned and headed back to his car.

A voice from the neighbor's house said, "you won't find her at home today, she's at work. She doesn't get home until after 5 pm tonight." The elderly woman continued, "You look very familiar to me. Do we know each other?"

"No ma'am, I'm afraid we have never met before," he told her as he opened his car door. Before he sat down in his seat she began speaking again.

"Oh wait, come to think of it yes, I think I do know you. You are the handsome guy from up north that Amanda was telling me about." She paused briefly then continued, "The poor dear, she is so confused. She said she loved the man she met up north, but she loved her career just as much and couldn't decide which one she wanted. I told her to go with what she felt in her heart."

Sean's eyes went from sadness to joy when he heard the old woman say that she loved the man up north. "That has to be me she's talking about! Who else could it be?" Sean said then asked the old woman if she knew where Amanda was working. The woman wrote down the name of the school as well as some pointers on how to get there the fastest.

Sean thanked the woman, gave her a big hug and practically jumped off the porch and ran to his car. "Thank you!" he yelled as he pulled away, headed for the school on the map.

Sean drove as fast as the speed limit allowed, sometimes even faster. On his way to Amanda's school Sean passed a florist, "Oh how perfect," he said, "I have to stop and get her some flowers." Sean pulled to the side and parked the car, jumped out and ran into the shop.

As he entered he was greeted by a young woman. "Good morning sir, can I help you with something?" the woman asked.

"Yes. I would like to see your roses," Sean said nervously. The woman led him to the cooler where she kept a large assortment of roses. "Who are they for? If you don't mind me asking," she said as she opened one of the cooler doors.

Sean started to say, "they are for my wi..." but he caught himself and continued, "they are for a very special woman." Sean looked at the different colors, asking if they represented anything in particular. He knew he was going to get the red long stemmed ones, but he was curious just the same.

The sales woman began telling Sean the color and its meaning, "red is the most obvious. It means I love you. It represents romance and love; deep pink, simply means thank you. If someone you know does something nice for you, a deep pink rose is a good way of saying thank you," she said then paused when another customer walked in the shop, "I'll be right back sir," she added then handed him the list of colors and the meaning then walked over to the other customer.

Sean glanced at the long list and decided he'd just choose a color then read the description. His eyes panned the card and stopped at orange and he read, "An orange rose is a symbol of desire. "I desire you" or "I desire to get to know you better" is the message that orange roses send." Sean paused to look at the orange roses in the case then continued, "Well that about sums it up now doesn't it? I have to get more," he said to himself as he walked to the counter.

"I'm sorry for the delay sir. Have you made your selection?" the woman asked as she put an order form in front of her and picked up a pen, ready to write.

"Yes I have," Sean replied as he walked over to the display case one more time. "I would like one dozen of your finest red roses and some of that baby's breath in one bouquet, and I would also like one dozen of your finest long stemmed orange roses with the baby's breath in a second bouquet," Sean said, smiling like a school boy.

After the woman hand selected his roses and brought them to the counter, "would you like these wrapped or boxed?" she asked Sean as she arranged the baby's breath with the flowers.

Sean wanted to make a statement to everyone that he was in love so he asked the woman if he could just have the flowers nicely arranged and then tied with a ribbon.

"Of course you can," the woman responded and tied the red bouquet with a white satin ribbon and the orange bouquet with a peach colored satin ribbon. She placed the flowers on the counter and added up the bill.

Sean quickly paid the woman then handed her an extra twenty dollars and said, "thank you very much ma'am!" then picked up the bouquets gently and ran out of the shop and back to his car. He pulled away erratically and sped toward the school.

He pulled into the first parking spot he found, removed his seat belt, turned off the engine and got out of the car. He leaned back in to get the flowers then shut his door. He ran up to the building, but before entering he paused a moment to compose himself and fix his hair a bit then straighten his shirt before opening the door to the school.

He walked down the hall until he saw the sign for the office. He turned and entered then asked for Miss Amanda Wells. The stern looking woman behind the counter told him that school was in session and that Miss Wells could not be disturbed at this time.


Sean was heartbroken and it showed on his face. "Please miss, this will only take a moment," he said then paused just long enough to pull out the card he inserted in the bouquet at the flower shop, then he continued, "I have specific instructions to hand deliver these to miss Wells personally. The man paid me a very nice tip to follow his directions."

"Come, follow me," the woman said, not so stern looking now. She continued to speak as they walked, "I suppose it would be alright this time, since it's almost lunch time for the children."

Sean arrived at Amanda's classroom door just before the bell rang for lunch. The woman from the office knocked on the window of the closed door and motioned for Amanda to come to the door. When she opened the door Sean scooted in front of the woman from the office. He smiled and tipped his head slightly, "good afternoon miss," he said grinning from ear to ear.

Rrrrriiingggg. The lunch bell sounded and the children quickly headed to the cafeteria. Just as Amanda started to follow them Pat walked by and said she'd take the children down, "you stay right there miss Wells, I'll take good care of them for you," Pat said as she ushered the children single file down the hall.

Sean stood silent and watched the halls clear and once they were he walked over to Amanda, put his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest. She could feel his heart pounding against hers as he leaned in hesitantly, their lips partially touching. Sean held that position for several moments as he tightened his grasp around her waist then slowly moved his hands to her back, neck and shoulders as he delivered his kiss.

Amanda responded just as he'd hoped, she pressed against him as much as he was against her and she dropped the bouquets on the floor of her classroom as she backed into it and shut her door. No words were spoken after that and Amanda pulled the shades down over all the windows then put her mouth against Sean's once again.

Amanda couldn't contain her desire for Sean and she kissed his face, his eyes, his chest and eventually his neck as she melted into him just as she did back at his house.

Sean interrupted her passion and said, "we should probably wait to finish this later," then paused to kiss Amanda once again before he continued, "What about the children?"

Amanda had to have him right then and there and she whispered, "don't worry about the children, they have therapy today after lunch and won't be back for an hour!" She was so excited to see Sean that she walked over to her desk, pushed everything to the floor and then pushed him so his back was against the top of the desk. She didn't hesitate when she climbed on top of him and began kissing once more.

Hesitantly Sean pushed her away, "Hey, hey wait a minute. What's this all about?" he asked her as he sat up to face her.

"Oh Sean, I was such an idiot. How could I ever think that after the time we spent together that I could just get up and leave you?" she said as tears filled her eyes. Sean leaned in and wiped her tears and she continued, "How could I think that what I have here could ever be more important to me than you are?" She paused again to wipe her nose.

Sean pulled her into him and hugged her. "Shh," he whispered into her ear to calm her. "It's all right, everything is going to be all right," he said as he comforted her then continued, "it was wrong of me to think that you'd give up your career and everything else to come live with me. I shouldn't have made you have to choose between your children and me. I can see how much you love them and how much they love you. I should have put more thought into this before asking you to marry me," he said as tears welled in his eyes.

"Oh I love you so much Sean Curtis," Amanda confessed. "I realize now that I loved you the day I left, but back then I wasn't sure if it was mere infatuation or lust. I had to be certain you were the man I wanted to spend the rest of my days and nights with. Now I am certain. I do love you and yes I will marry you if you will still have me," Amanda finished, with a sigh of relief.

"Don't be silly woman," Sean said with a sly smirk then continued, "would I have driven a hundred miles an hour down I 75, not to mention hand pick four dozen roses, drive like a maniac, bribe the woman in the office and take the chance of making a fool out of myself to be with a woman I didn't want to be with?"

Amanda stood in disbelief that he went through all that trouble just to surprise her, but she was glad he did. "I have to finish my work here today then we can talk," she said as she wrote her address on a sheet of paper and handed it to him. "You can wait for me, I'll be home in two hours," she said as Sean looked at the paper and smiled.

"Thanks, but I already know where you live and I have to say, you have some very nice neighbors. I own my future, our future to that old woman," he said as he put the paper in his pocket then asked, "how much time exactly do you have before your children are due back?"

Amanda glanced over at the clock and replied excitedly, "Just enough!"

Sean smiled that devilish smile that drove Amanda crazy when they first met and he pulled her into him for a passionate kiss again. Amanda however, wanted more. She wanted to feel him against her, filling her, teasing her. She seductively backed away from him and rested her ass cheeks against the edge of her desk then scooted so she was sitting on her desk. She parted her legs enough for Sean to stand between her thighs and she began to unfasten his belt.

Once his belt was loose she unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down, just above his knee, then removed his briefs, which allowed his erect member to spring forward. She tenderly caressed him before she licked the tip with her tongue then slid her mouth over the mushroom shaped head. Sean, although nervous they would get caught, was in ecstasy and he proved it with his moans of delight and desire.

Sean was caught off guard when this woman before him, this professional career woman sat up slightly, pulled him to her and voiced her plea, "Fuck me Sean!"

Without hesitation he pulled her panties and nylons off together, pushed her skirt up to her waist and parted her legs wider as he positioned the head of his throbbing cock at her opening and pushed forward.

"Oh yes baby, that's it!" Amanda said with a growl then a quiet scream escaped her lips as he thrust into her repeatedly. They continued to make love on her desk until both were satisfied and breathless.

Sean heard a noise in the hall and quickly backed away from Amanda, pulled up his briefs and trousers as Amanda scooted of her desk and straightened her suit. Amanda walked over to unlock her door and picked up the flowers Sean had brought for her. She put the flowers in a container of water and placed them on her desk then hugged Sean and gave a quick kiss on his cheek as she opened the door and he walked out just before the children turned the corner of the hallway.

Sean walked back the same way he came in and when he passed the office he gave a wink to the woman behind the counter then headed for his car and Amanda's house.

When Amanda pulled into her driveway Sean heard the car and met her at the door. He pulled her in quickly and before she could even put her purse or briefcase down he was removing her clothes, he practically ripped them off her as she worked on his, although he didn't have as many clothes on as she had.

Sean carried Amanda to the bedroom and laid her on the bed, turned to light the candle that was on the dresser then climbed on the mattress and laid beside her. The two made passionate love for the remainder of the evening.

Amanda got up to take a shower before going back to bed, not for sex, but for some much needed sleep and when she returned from the bathroom she took Sean by the hand and said. "I would love it if you could stay here with me until I finish the school year. I already gave my resignation to the principal and although sad, she wished us all the best. You can help me sell my house and then I want to become your wife!" she concluded as tears of joy rolled off her cheeks.

***

Sean and Amanda were married shortly after they returned to the U.P. Amanda found a job at the local school for the physically challenged. Six months into her new job she discovered she and Sean were expecting their first baby. She quit her job at the end of the year and together Sean and Amanda raised their daughter Elizabeth Rose, named after Sean's great grandmother and Amanda's mother.

Their love grew deeper as each year passed and their lovemaking never dulled.

12