The Hobb's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

The redhead moved boldly to the door and closed it, but didn't throw the bolt. The small woman seemed to be edging towards the doorway in the far wall, which Mary assumed was a bathroom, or perhaps it opened into an adjoining room. When the redhead turned, the blonde froze again, her face showing an absolute fixation, that Mary found disturbing.

Who were these people? What in the hell was going on? Was she dreaming? Hallucinating? Perhaps losing her mind? The questions ran, even as the redhead reached behind the blonde's back and started to undo her dress. The clothing rustled and the small woman moaned each time the redhead's fingers brushed her skin. Here eyes were glassy and her features frozen in a parody of sexual hunger. Mary found herself unable to turn her head from the spectacle.

The redhead worked quickly and, in short order, the blonde was standing there in just her stays, stockings and a dark blue silken chemise. The redhead pulled the chemise over her head, and tossed it to the floor, pushing the small woman back onto the bed.

The redhead crawled between her legs, placing her elegant hands on the girls shivering thighs and spreading her open. For such a thin girl, her mound was extremely fat and fleshy. Her thick black pubes were matted with her excitement and the coral colored lips gaped open, revealing a thick whitish fluid clinging to them. Mary was intrigued; perhaps they had been making out beforehand, but she doubted it. That the woman's touch could bring about such arousal was hard for her to believe. Her own pussy spasmed, when the redhead buried her face in her partner's pussy and lapped at it like a starved kitten.

The blonde began to moan almost immediately, and Mary could have sworn the small woman was orgasming. Forgetting the weirdness of it all, she approached the bed and realized she was right. The little blonde's eyes rolled back in her head, her chest heaved, and her limbs twitched. She tossed her head from side to side, and bit her lower lip. Her small hands shot to her breasts and began to roughly manipulate them through her stays.

Mary stood there with her mouth hanging open, her hand unconsciously stroking her pussy through her jeans. She had never seen such pleasure on anyone's face, and the redhead seemed to just be warming up. Her aquiline nose was pressed into the girl's pubic curls and her lips were pursed, sucking the girl's clit. Mary could see the small motions in her alabaster cheeks, as her tongue lashed the small organ. The blonde's thighs quivered, and her hips bucked upwards, straining against the redhead's face. Mary felt a small tremor in her own body, and realized she was experiencing a mild orgasm of her own. That realization shocked her and she stepped back, completely befuddled. She saw the redhead rise up to her knees, without slowing her attentions to her now mewling partner. She pulled her skirts up and started to massage between her legs. Mary felt the bile rise in her throat.

The redhead's vagina was a gaping wound. Dark blood had stained her once white stockings a brownish red. Mary shook her head, but nothing changed, her pussy looked as if it had been bored out with a steam drill. As the horror and shock descended on her, she realized no one could survive a wound like that. No one.

The blonde screamed then, a shuddering, breathless cry, that was ecstasy and agony mixed. Mary watched as the blonde's thrashings began to still, her body arched impossibly high and then crashed to the bed. The redhead's body collapsed up on her. A translucence came over them both, there was a twinkling of something and then the blonde sat up. At the same moment, two men burst into the room. Both seemed stunned, but the blonde howled, a sound like all the hounds of Hell set loose. She grabbed the redhead by her hair and flung the body across the room, sending up a geyser of blood and brains, as the beautiful head burst like a melon.

Small hands became viciously curved claws and her face slipped open to reveal a maw filled with razor sharp teeth. She leapt across the room and eviscerated one of the men with a single sweep of her talons. The other stumbled backward, but she moved like lightning, sinking her fangs into his shoulder. When she released him, his head was only held on by scraps of flesh and sinew.

The creature flashed through the door and soon screams echoed though the halls. Mary was paralyzed with fear and disgust, but a snippet of the account lodged in the town's oldest church came back to her.

'That wicked woman trafficked with the dark one, and mated with him on the eve of Allhallows. Unbeknownst to the town, a child was conceived, a child of demonic nature. It was born on Allhallows, and it dragged thirty and four souls down to Hell before father Grayson banished it to the crypts. It cannot die, but waits for someone to break the seals. For now, the church has taken up the property. No guards are needed. The very land reeks of evil.'

"The seals!" Mary screamed, as the illusion of 1803 disappeared and she found herself staring into black eyes and a leering face from nightmare. Even as she tried to scream, a palsied hand settled on her arm and she cried out in pleasure.

***

Tyrone Washington was leaning on the bitch's Camry, when she undid the lock at the gate, slipped back out onto the street, and sauntered towards him. He would make it into The Lords tonight, once he raped her and stole the car. He couldn't believe his good fortune, as he fingered the switchblade in his pocket and watched her approach.

He popped out the knife at the last second and moved to grab her, but it fell from his fingers when her eyes captured his. The bulge in his pants became immediately evident, and his face took on a slack look. The woman laughed musically, opened the back of the car and, with a seductive wink, invited him to join her inside.

Finis

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers
12