The Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers

James was very attentive. As he fucked me, he kissed me, and I tried to get him deeper in me. I don't know where that would be, he was already so far into me that I don't think I had ever been fucked that deep before. He had to be 12 inches long. I could feel him in my cervix. But I really didn't want it to stop. He kept going for a good 30 minutes, at a slow but steady pace.

Finally, I had to say "you better come now. I'm getting a little sore."

"Grab my balls," was all he said, and I did. I reached under him and found them. They were as big as plums, and I cupped them in my hand and pulled on them.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," he said as he tensed up. I felt several powerful spurts, even though he had a condom on. Shit, that felt good!

Afterward, we lay all cuddled on the bed, even though it was wet beneath me. I made him show me the condom. It had an incredible amount of come in it. Damn, that man would have knocked me up, with cum to spare! Eric was pretty tolerant, but I don't think I wanted to push it that far.

James got up. "It's four o'clock, I've got to get home."

"Why, don't you like me anymore?"

"Hey baby, I think you are great, but I told you I had to be home at 5. I love my wife, and you would probably like her, she's good looking and sexy and very smart. And she puts up with me, as long as I don't overdo it. Maybe the three of us can get together?"

"I don't think so, that doesn't really fit in with my hobby."

"OK. That's cool. We'll get together again."

" You never know. Call me. But don't expect an immediate response. I'm not available on command."

"OK. I will call you. But I don't think we're done."

* * * * *

A week before Halloween I got a call out of the blue.

"Hi Mona, it's Dick"

"Hi Dick, how are you?"

"I'm fine, Mona, and you?"

"I'm good. What's up?"

"Well, Tom and I are in town for a couple of days for a conference. We were hoping you'd like to get together with us. We're going to a Halloween party tonight, and we need a date."

"Oh, I'm sure you boys won't have any trouble finding someone. You mean two dates, don't you?"

"No, we think you are more than enough for both of us."

"Me? I don't think so. Halloween is next week. Besides, I don't have anything to wear."

"Well for us Halloween is tonight. Don't worry, we have a costume for you, and it's perfect. Just come to our hotel room about 6:30 p.m. and you can change here. The party's in the hotel."

"What about Eric?"

"He's not invited. I am sure you'll think of something to tell him."

And I did. I had already told him about my earlier escapade with them, so I just told him I was going to a Halloween Party with them and would probably spend the night. He said fine, but if I got fucked I had to tell him all about it. I promised I would.

I showed up at Tom and Dick's room right on time. They were both dressed as Arab sheiks. Tom handed me a martini as I entered the room.

"What's this?"

"That's your reward."

"For what?"

"For going to the party with us."

"I didn't say that I was."

"Sure you are. Here is your costume."

Dick handed me a clothing box from a department store.

"What is it?"

"It complements our outfits. Try it on."

I took the box apprehensively and headed for the bathroom.

"I'll try it on in here."

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. It was a harem girl's outfit. It had cheerleader type panties except they were gauzy and transparent, with gauzy, gold transparent harem pants that fit over it. The top was a halter made out of the same material as the panties, with a gold lamé thingy that criss-crossed over my boobs. That was the only thing that kept my nipples from showing through. It also had a gold headdress. I put it on, and was surprised that it looked very sexy, but showed nothing of me but my arms, legs and midriff, although it hinted at much more. I came out of the bathroom and twirled around.

"Mona, you look great! Here."

Tom put a solid brass curly-cue around my bicep. And Dick handed me flip-flop gold lamé sandals to put on my feet.

"Perfect," they said in unison, "just like we pictured it."

They took me to the party dressed that way, and it was a lot of fun. There was a rock band, and Tom and Dick took turns dancing with me, and even had me dance with several of their acquaintances, who had their hands all over me. At about 11 p.m. the band announced last call.

"Isn't it a little early for last call?" I said.

"Yeah, well, we all have a working day tomorrow. But you're coming up to our room for a night cap."

"I am?" I was pretty sure where this was leading.

"Yep!"

I guess I was, because 10 minutes later I was up in their room drinking another martini. Then they put some music on the radio, and we danced some more. Then I went to the bathroom, and took the halter off, but put the gauzy top back on. My breasts were now completely visible. When I went back out, Tom grabbed me immediately and kissed me. Soon I had my harem pants and panties off, but I still had the top on. I think it was a combination of the party and the gin, but I was extremely horny. We laid on the bed, and soon I had Tom's cock in my mouth.

"I don't have a condom. But I'll promise to pull out," said Dick.

I had heard that before! I was pretty sure I knew what would happen.

"That won't be necessary, Dick, I like a good shot of cum now and then" I said, and soon in addition to Tom's cock in my mouth I had Dick's cock in my pussy.

Dick really pounded me.

"I want your cum in me," I said. "Spray my insides with your hot cum." It must have been the gin talking. I reached back and grabbed Dick's balls and started rubbing them. After a couple of minutes of this, he began to moan and to cum in me. When he got up to clean off, I pushed Tom down on the bed, mounted him and impaled myself on his cock. Dick offered my mouth his penis when he came back, and I readily took it and cleaned my juices from it with my tongue.

We kept changing back and forth for about two hours. I must have cum ten times. By then I was a sloppy mess, full of cum. I never did take off the rest of my costume until I got ready to leave and started looking for my jeans. But then my

common sense returned, and I realized that I smelled like sperm. Eric would probably be turned on by it, but I didn't want to press my luck. So I took a shower. Then I proceeded to leave. But I took the costume. Maybe I would wear it for Eric for Halloween.

"Thanks for helping us out!"

"It was certainly my pleasure, but you guys owe me one now."

With that I blew them a kiss and went home.

* * * * *

I went through a weird period after Halloween. I was a little disgusted with myself for staying out so late, and for not making Tom and Dick use condoms. So when James called and said he had a friend visiting from out of town, and could I come over, I thought "what the hell, it doesn't much matter anymore" and I told James "Sure." I knew what was going to happen, and I fully cooperated.

Then the next week I met Harry at the gym. He was such a nice guy, he asked me to lunch and didn't even hit on me. We would talk every day after our workouts. We were becoming friends, I thought. After a week, he invited me out for a drink.

Harry seemed nervous and ill at ease. Finally, after lamely talking about the weather, he said "I've got a proposition for you. But I don't want to offend you. I'm not really sure how to say this, so I'm just going to blurt it out. My best friend is getting married on a Saturday in two weeks, and I'm having a party for him on the Friday before. Would you be the entertainment? I'll pay you well."

"What?" I didn't get it.

"Will you be the entertainment for Jack's bachelor party? I'll give you $1,000."

I did get it. I got it the first time. I just didn't believe it.

"Do I look like that kind of a girl?"

"No. I don't even think that you are. But, please, don't be offended, that's the whole point. That's why you are perfect. You're so nice. I want a wholesome girl, whose both beautiful and intelligent. The rehearsal party is going to be a big one. You'll be disguised as my date. No one will know. Jack's bride will have to stay with her parents that night. Eventually the party will wind down to just you, me and Jack. He won't know anything about it until then. It will be a total surprise. Don't you see how perfect that is?"

"Yeah, if I do it he and I will both be surprised!" I said. But the more I thought about it the more it appealed to my sense of adventure.

"I don't screw for money, I usually do it for free."

"Free is good."

"No, if I'm going to do something like this, I should get the money."

So that's how I ended up at Jack's rehearsal dinner party. Although as it turned out, it was not just Jack and Harry that stayed late, their friend Joe also was there. That's the night I learned what it meant to be "airtight." Harry was fucking my pussy, Joe was fucking my ass, and Jack was fucking my face. Then they switched. I don't remember how many times I was fucked that night, but I felt I earned the money.

I ended up going to the wedding as Harry's date. There was a hot tub party at the motel after the wedding reception, where I ended up being the main attraction, but as usual, for free. There was one other woman, but there were 8 guys. I'm not sure, but I think I did all of them at least once.

The week after that I met Jon and Richard at the grocery store. I helped them pick out some meat, not realizing that they intended for me to be the entrée!

It was a very long afternoon. But I did have fun. And then there was the holiday party at my gym.

All in all, November was a very eventful month.

* * * * *

After the party at the gym, I got to thinking. My hobby was starting to be work. It was like my hobby was controlling what I did, rather than the other way around. That's when I decided to make a major modification. I decided to go for quality over quantity. Rather than pick up random guys, I would just have some fuck buddies.

I laid low for the rest of the holiday season. In mid-January, I called James.

"Hey, baby, how are you doing?"

"Great. Can you do me a favor?"

"Always, baby."

"Can you get us a room somewhere and meet me at about 2?"

"Yeah, I can do that, as long as I'm home by 5."

"Great. Pick me up at the Starbuck's."

I put on some jeans and threw some black thigh-highs and a blue slip into my purse. Two hours later James and I were in a motel room.

"This is more like it," I thought. "No build-up, no tension, just right to the hobby stuff."

The next week I called Tim. Remember Tim? The contractor? Not Einstein, dumb as a post, really, but built and definitely cute. Perfect for a fuck buddy. I went rummaging in my purse to see if I still had the number. I found a crumbled piece of paper with the number on it in the bottom of my purse.

"Tim, it's Mona, remember me?"

"Uh, yeah, how are you? I thought you said you would call me."

"I'm fine. And I am calling you. I'd like to see you again."

"That'd be great. When?"

"I was thinking I would come over now."

"OK. I'll be here."

I put on some heels and hose and kind of a French maid's outfit I had bought but never worn. Tim was very glad to see me.

And since he was divorced, I didn't have to leave by 5!

So now my hobby is more manageable. Two or three times a month, I hook up with James at a downtown motel or Tim at his house, and we go at it for two to three hours. Then I go home and regale Eric with my exploits as he fucks me. I also make it a point to dress up for Eric several times a month and fuck him silly, sometimes at home and sometimes at a local motel. Except for that, my life is pretty much back to normal. All in all, I'm a pretty satisfied lady.

Oh, and Tom and Dick still get to town on occasion. When they do they usually call me to see if they can take me to dinner with them! And usually I say yes.

Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers
12