The Hogfather's Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slide him into my snug sopping wet puss and when he is in, your finger goes to my ass and starts teasing my rose. One hand at my clit, rubbing the hard little nub in circles.... one at my ass finger fucking my hole..... your cock embedded deep inside me.... your mouth driving me wild, kissing , sucking and biting at my shoulder and neck - you are sending electric jolts through my whole body. Within seconds, I am screaming your name as another body-wrenching orgasm rocks my body.

"That's it baby! Get him well coated," you whisper in my ear. "I want to fuck that sweet end of yours."

With my honey pouring from me, down my legs..... over your balls, you withdraw him from my still pulsating pussy. You put him to my ring pushing a little but my body is resisting entry to this big knob of yours. It is so long since I have experienced anal sex, my body is fighting it but you leave it pressed there, just exerting a gently pressure on my hole.

Your thumb goes into overdrive at my clit. Your fingers are madly fucking my cunt. Slowly my body relaxes the pressure and the head slips in. You hold it there, giving my ass time to adjust to the stretching. Then so slowly you start to fill me. It is so tight in there. The pressure encases your full length as you let it sit there for a minute. You are having trouble controlling... holding back the urge to shoot your load. But you do and then gradually you start banging my ass. Pulling it out to the tip and then ramming it deep inside me. Your hand is still at my clit... my cunt. The other has my breasts squeezed together, exerting pressure on my nipples.

You start to increase your pace. Each time you ram into me, you are pushing me across the bench with the powerful force. I am pushing back against you.... grinding my ass on your cock. Matching your thrusts. The sound of your body slapping against mine echoes through the garage. Our grunts and groans joining the chorus the dogs are making as they vie for your attention. The noise increases dramatically when my body stiffens reaching its culmination. My body convulses as you bring me to yet another climax, my ambrosia spilling over your hand again. You join me shooting your spoof full into my ass.

"Fuck me Tarnee, you are so god damn hot," you groan as you sprawl over me pushing me into the bench.

Our breathing slows to normal, our hearts stop racing, you stand up straight. Lifting me up into your arms, you carry me through into your home. Entering your lounge room, you put me to my feet.

"Wait!" you tell me as you walk through the kitchen to your back door.

Opening the back door, you are nearly knocked to the ground as two big beautiful rottis come bounding in, jumping up at you. A little terrier follows them and is jumping up for attention to. I smile as I see the love in your eyes for these dogs. One of the dogs then notices me and comes over sniffing me and waggling his butt at me.

I look to you and ask, "Is it okay if I pat him?"

You laugh and tell me he will be most upset if I don't. I let him smell my hand and then start to scratch him by hind his ear. He nearly caves on my foot as his legs give way in rapture. I laugh.

"Okay Blue that's enough of your flirting." you tell him as you walk towards me. "He loves his women does Blue. You will always be safe while they are around you. Now come here you three and meet this beautiful lady."

All three come to you and sit at your feet, looking lovingly at you.

"Well, you have met Blue," you say as you stroke under his chin and down his chest.

"This other gentleman with a bit more manners than Blue is Bear," you add as you scratch his ear for him.

"And finally this sweet little lady is Honey. She keeps us fellas in line. Don't you Honey."

At the sound of her name she almost leaps into your arms and you quickly catch her only to have her licking your face excitedly. You laugh as you pull your face back.

"Settle Honey I have missed you too sweet heart," you tell her.

Putting her down you walk to me and wrap your strong arms around me.

"Okay family this is Tarnee. You take care of her now," you tell the three.

Then turning to me you kiss me long and hard. Breaking for air, you look at me and say, "But for now I am going to look after you in the bedroom."

You pick me up in your arms and carry me down the hallway to a closed door. Opening the handle, you carry me through and stand me beside the bed. Shooing the dogs out who have followed us, you tell them to behave and close the door. I can hear one of the dogs whimpering behind the door when suddenly there is a bang and the door nearly comes off its hinges.

"Damn you Blue! No more head butting the door. I just replaced the last one." you tell him through the closed door.

Hearing the authority in your voice, he stops but starts to whimper again. You turn and walk back to me. Soon the noise of the dogs whimpering is forgotten as you take me into your arms. Your lips find mine as you suck erotically on my bottom lip. All the time you are removing the blouse which has been left sitting open at my chest. My bra is next slid down from my arms where it has been hanging. Finally the skirt that has bunched up around my waist is pulled down over my hips to drop on the ground.

Once you have me undressed, you remove your clothing.

"Oh my God what a body!" I think to myself as I finally see you naked.

Your wide tanned muscular shoulders taper down to a narrow waist and an ass so tight that my hand itches to pat it. The matting of hair across your chest leads down to a trail finishing at your dark pubic hair and that enormous hard shaft of yours. Your balls are dangling at the top of your strong well-developed legs. You are certainly no pretty boy but your rugged good looks take my breath away.

Pushing me back onto the bed, you kneel at my feet and start to caress them. Sucking softly on each to in turn. As you suck you are kneading the balls and arches of my feet. You have me purring as you work your way up my shins, massaging my calf muscles as you kiss, lick and suck at my skin. Reaching my knees, you kiss the backs of them.

"Oh God!" I groan as my body lets me know it wants more.

You work your way up my thighs as my legs spread involuntarily. But you ignore my hungry cunt. Kissing, sucking, licking, you reach my stomach and your tongue dives on my navel, licking around and in it. You then proceed up to my breasts. But you only give them a perfunctory flicker of your tongue as a suck promising more to come later before you go to my shoulder and neck.

You nibble and nuzzle my ears, whispering to me while there.

"Who do you belong to Tarnee."

"Oh you, Ian my love," I murmur as my body writhe under your caresses.

You go to my shoulder and neck, giving me a love bite to let others know the same. You then order me onto my stomach. I oblige and your tongue and lips proceed to make love to my back, my butt, my legs. Spreading my legs wide, you lift me on all fours before your tongue swoops down to my ass. Rimming the hole with your tongue, it shivers with the feeling you evolve in me.

Moving to my once again saturated quim, you slurp up my honey making me legs tremble. I wonder if I can stay up in this position as my legs threaten to give way from your attention. Slurping, sucking, you dig your tongue deep into me as your fingers strum my clit like a classical guitar. My vagina clasps around your tongue as my body issues yet again another hard long emission.

After my body finally stops it's climatic overture, you pilot your now engorged member to my swollen lips. Teasing me with the mushroom tip, you slide it along my sodden lips before slowly entering me. I feel its enormity starting to fill me. I feel the crown sliding along the walls of my pussy, penetrating me until it can go no further. This feeling of fullness inside me makes my cunt constrict around it.

You slowly pull it out again until just the head remains inside. Then using your full force you ram your mighty staff back in until your balls slap against me. My legs are wrapt around your waist holding you to me. Rejoicing in this exquisite feeling of your cock filling my wet pussy. You turn me over and pull my legs up onto your shoulders and push inside even deeper.

"Oh God," I think, " how can it go any deeper."

But it has and now you start to leisurely fuck me. In......out.......in ........out. Your body sets up a languid rhythm, as you suckle on my nipples. My cream has covered your dick and is still seeping out of me. Your movements start to take on a faster action as your excitement mounts. And then you stop.

"No, no. Don't stop," I implore.

But you remove your prick and you move up my body to place it between my breasts.

"Fuck me with your tits Tarnee," you order me.

And I do. Squeezing them over you cock as you start to slide up and down. I bend my head to lick at my juices on you as the head pokes through my breasts. Tongue licking, flickering over the knob. I can feel your orgasm building as your pace increases and before long you are shooting your seed all over my chest and face. Its warmness settling on my skin before my fingers swipe it up to take it to my mouth.

I can't get enough of your taste. You use your now flaccid penis to rub it into my breasts and I am wishing I could reach more with my tongue. I lick your manhood clean before you roll onto your back to take me into your arms. Snuggling up to you, I kiss your lips. My tongue enters your mouth and you can taste our juices combined as I have tasted them.

A feeling of love, of safeness, of satisfaction overcomes me. I fall asleep in your arms.

12