The Holiday

Story Info
He and wife of 25 years encounter a stranger on the beach.
1.4k words
4.16
69.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Wendy and I took a well deserved vacation after 25 years of marriage. With two grown up girls who had left home, we had our first vacation just the two of us on a Caribbean beach holiday. My wife was 44, a little plump, 5' 2" with straight shoulder length auburn hair and lovely blue eyes. Her best assets were her lovely legs and a pair of heavy dd breasts tipped with sensitive brown nipples. Whenever she dressed in a tight top or anything low cut her chest always drew admiring glances.

Well the second day of our holiday saw us on the mostly empty beach, being slightly out of season, behind some dunes in a sheltered spot all to ourselves. My wife in a lovely bright yellow string tied bikini her big breasts barely contained in the small top. As we lay their on our towels soaking up the sun I couldn't help but sneak quick glances at her lovely boobs that held their shape even when she was lying on her back.

As we lay there a man from the hotel approached our secluded spot. He was quite trim and young in a pair of baggy shorts and a tight shirt. He came up to us and introduced himself as the hotel masseur and offered a complimentary massage. I looked to Wendy to see her giving a swift look over his trim body and as she saw me looking at her blushed and sort of shrugged. A little excited about my rather staid wife looking a little lustfully at this young man I encouraged her to accept the free massage.

My wife lay face down on the towel her plump bottom looking very lovely. I sat back and watched the masseur put a little oil on his hands and kneel besides her. Beginning at her shoulders. His hands sliding over her skin, smoothing and rubbing, kneading and stroking. Not wishing to ruin my wife's string bikini he asked her to undo the knot and move the strings. My wife quickly complied and as the bikini was undone the sides slipped down, my wife's heavy breasts were quite exposed at the sides. The massage continued with his hands sliding all over my wife's back. Occasionally his hands would stroke along her sides almost brushing against the swelling sides of her boobs. I could see my wife relaxing and enjoying the massage with little moans of enjoyment occasionally

I myself was quite seriously turned on watching this young man touching my wife so sensuously. His hands stroked down to the small of her back and rubbed and squeezed at the top of her sexy bottom. I watched as time after time his hands moved along her sides and rubbed closer and closer to the sides of her breasts. Eventually his hands were rubbing and stroking at the sides of her boobs and my wife was making small noises of enjoyment. He stopped for a second as he moved down to her legs. I could see that my wife had been absolutely loving his young hands all over her back and especially the sides of her boobs. Her face was looking down into the towel but her cheeks were flushed as she drew in a shaky breath.

Soon his hands were stroking over her shapely calves and up to the backs of her knees. He concentrated on the bottom of one leg before moving onto the other leg. My excitement grew as I watched his hands move slowly up to the backs of Wendy's thighs. His fingers danced over her legs so softly and sensuously and moved inexorably higher towards the plump cheeks of her bottom. As I watched I felt my cock stirring in my shorts as his hands smoothed the flesh at the tops of her thighs just under her ass. His fingers slid onto the exposed cheeks below her bikini bottoms squeezing them and stroking them. Wendy was breathing deeply and my cock throbbed into full hardness as I watched her legs part slightly. His hands immediately moved to her inner thighs stroking and rubbing op towards the crotch of her bikini bottoms.

His fingers were right at the bright yellow material just millimetres away from her pussy, stroking and rubbing. I watched my wife of 25 years spread her legs even more, an open invitation to his young strong hands. His fingers slid onto her bikini bottoms as he rubbed her back with his other hand. I watched the yellow bottoms slowly darken as he rubbed her pussy through the material. This complete stranger was massaging my wife's pussy in front of me albeit through her bikini bottoms and judging by the wetness soaking through my wife was loving it. My hand slipped into my shorts to grip my iron hard cock as I watched him rub and knead her pussy. My wife was moaning and groaning all the while with her head pressed into the towel.

My cock then got even harder as I watched him undo her bikini bottoms and I saw my wife lift herself slightly so her could pull them away from her. Her hairy pussy and big ass was completely open to him. His fingers slipped back to her pussy stroking and rubbing her wet lips. He slid a finger between her soaking pussy lips and as it stroked over her clit her ass jiggled and my wife moaned so deliciously my cock started oozing pre-cum. His finger slid back and forth over her moist hole and then he slowly slid it deep inside her. My wife groaned in sexual heat. His finger, slicked with my wife's juices slid out and then pushed slowly back inside her wet pussy.

I watched him fingering her slowly and so sexily. Wendy was obviously loving this treatment as she raised herself up onto her knees her ass in the air and her flushed face into the towel. He slipped another finger inside her alongside the first and continued fucking her pussy with his fingers. His other hand stroked all over her beautiful ass as he pushed in and out with his fingers. Wendy's pussy was so wet I could hear it slurping and sucking as he fingered her. He pushed another finger into her gaping pussy, now three fingers were slurping in and out of her. My wife was pushing back onto his fingers trying to get him to finger her even deeper. My hand was stroking up and down my throbbing cock spreading my pre-cum all over as I watched this unbelievable sight.

Wendy was moaning and groaning in complete abandon her ass pushing back even more as his fingers worked at her pussy faster and faster. His other hand dipped down from her ass cheeks to rub over her asshole. Wendy had never let me touch her there but now she was groaning loudly as a complete stranger fingered her and rubbed at her puckered asshole.

My cock dribbled even more pre-cum as I watched him push his finger at her asshole and was rewarded as it opened slowly and allowed his finger into her tight hole. My wife moaned and quivered with a finger in her ass and three fingering her pussy. Oh my god I couldn't believe the sight before my eyes, my normally slightly conservative wife humping his fingers and pushing back for more. He sped up his rhythm pounding his fingers into her juiced up pussy while his other finger massaged inside her tight asshole. Wendy was quivering and thrashing in the throes of sexual abandon. Her back arched and she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. As she came he roughly shoved his fingers even deeper into her holding them there as she flopped and shook.

Her orgasm peaked even higher at this treatment and she cried out in utter orgasmic delight and collapsed onto the towel. My cock exploded sticky hot cum into my shorts and all over my hand at this wonderful sight. His fingers slurped out of her gushing hole and he gently withdrew his finger from her tight ass, my wife jumping as it plopped out. She was splayed out, legs wide open her pussy dribbling onto the towel still quivering and twitching when he stood, smiled at me bowed and departed. I sat there totally spent still watching my wife quiver. Then I gently took her into my arms and held her close, she couldn't meet my gaze but when I tilted her head up and smiled she knew that I had loved it almost as much as she had. I kissed her passionately on her lips as my mind kept repeating the images of her being wonderfully fingered by a complete stranger.

This was just the start of a wonderful liberating holiday.