The Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
I managed to fuck a guy next to Steph who was fucking!
3k words
4.03
44.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Holiday - Part 3 - group

This is the 3rd part of what happened on my holiday when I was 18. It happened the day after the night before when I watch steph fuck some guy. This is all a true story and sorry as I'm not a writer so probably many mistakes. Hope you enjoy. I would Love feedbackxx

On the 6th day of the holiday we were all getting ready to go out. Me and Steph had gone into the other girls room to get ready. Steph was quite quiet in the morning but by this evening, and with a bit of drinking it had become a bit more comfortable between us. Regarding me though things had somehow changed. My mind seemed much more sexually curious. Usually we get changed in front of each other and I don't care in the slightest, but today was different, I could not keep my eyes off the other girls naked bodies!

One of the girls Josie I noted had some hair on her pussy. At the time (2005) it was pretty much that everyone around our age was completely shaved. But Josie was different and she did not care. I could not keep my eyes of it. She was a blonde but her pubic hair looked much more darker than her head hair. I myself started shaving about a year before and kept it completely bald. At the time I did not really like it as it made me feel like a child again. But at the time I was so ashamed of my red hair which on my pussy was super red, that I would shave it. Now I usually have it just trimmed and love my red hair!

Anyway back to the story. We were heading out and the girls were annoyed because Steph wanted to meet up with the boy from the night before. We had agreed that we would not let boys get between us during the holiday. Even though I was pretending to be upset, I really hoping that they would meet up. The previous night of watching Steph having sex in the alleyway I was hoping to happen again. But I was hoping she would ask to bring him back to the bedroom where I would allow her this time so I could watch.

After dinner we were in a club when the Steph's guy came over to us. He had his friends with him. The night before to me all the guys looked sub standard but tonight in my constant state of arousal it was different. I was so horny that I would fuck anyone of these guys now. My eyes kept scanning them over. I was drawn to one particular guy though. Not because of his looks but because Steph's guy started to introduce them. As he went through the guys names he pointed over to the guy and announced his name as "donkey" As soon as I heard this I looked at his face, then his body trying to see if he had any features that made him look like a donkey. I then diverted my eyes down to his crotch to see if there was any other obvious reason for his name that just happened to be on show. He was wearing big baggy shorts so I could not make out much. I tried to play it cool and waited for my chance to try to chat to him.

After about 30 minutes my chance came. I notice him head to the bar on his own. I walked over to the bar and stood next to him. He looked at me and tried to get my attention over the music

"Hey your Kelly, right? Steph's friend?"

I pretended as I did not even knew he was there. I studied his face quickly. He was not really attractive at all.

"Yes, sorry, I did not catch your name" I lied.

"I'm Gareth, but the guys call me Donkey"

"Ah right, Whys that then?" I asked politely

"Well, Its a joke the guys made up, its a bit embarrassing really" He blushed. I was unsure if it was for his dick. Surely if he was trying to chat someone up you would use your dick size to your advantage. We spoke for a few more minutes. Just general small talk about England and stuff when Steph came up to us and grabbed my arm asking to speak to me privately. We walked away from Gareth aka donkey. I followed Steph to a quiet corner where she tried to talk to me in hush tones

"Kelly, Is it OK if me and Martin go back to the apartment. I really want to alone time with him and not just in a alleyway" She looked at me trying to hide her embarrassment. Oh no I thought to myself. I was hoping the night would end with me being able to see Steph fuck again, But she had ruined my plan by asking to go early. I Huffed at her trying to give myself time to think. She started to try to reason with me when I had a idea. It was not a good idea but it was the only one I could think of.

"But I wanted to fuck Gareth tonight! You already had a shag, Now its my turn!" I moaned.

She looked at me shocked. I'm not usually one to be so open but I really wanted to see her fuck again.

"Oh right" she replied. I looked at her while she looked down at her feet.

"Well I guess we can take them both back, I don't mind fucking in the same room." I was shocked with my self. But Steph jumped at the chance!

"Yes, OK!" She near enough shouted. She turned around and ran off.

As I watch her quickly walk off it occurred to me, I now had to go and ask a guy that I did not find attractive and only just spoke to 5 minutes ago if he wanted to come back with me and fuck while sharing a room with our friends. I headed back to where I left him. He was talking to his friend. I tried to get his attention by waving to him. He spotted me and headed over.

"Everything OK" he asked slightly concerned. I was not quite sure what to say....I looked at his face then decided best to get it over with.

"Do you want to come back to mine and fuck?" I said meekely

His face lit up! He could not believe it, a girl who he only just met was asking to fuck him.

"Sure" He said.

I led him out of the club. I did not want to tell him about our friends fucking in the bed next to us as I was worried that would make me look like a even bigger whore. Outside we met Steph and Martin. I could see Martin give Gareth a wink and smile but did not see what was gareth's reply. We started the walk back to the apartment. There was excitement in the air but no one spoke of what was to come. Steph and Martin was speaking between themselves and me and Gareth just listened. It made me realise more that I'm about to fuck I guy I just met, beside 2 other people fucking. And not because I wanted to fuck this guy but because I wanted to watch my friend fuck someone again. I was stunned with myself.

We got into the apartment and as we walked in Steph announced that She and Martin could go in the living room while we went in the bedroom. I once more remembered why I was going though with this.

"No! It's OK, we are all OK in the bedroom" I quickly cut in.

I seemed to have grown confidence all of a sudden as I started to pull down my skirt in front of everyone. There was a sound of happiness from both the boys. I started to pull of my top revealing that I had not worn a bra that evening. As I stood in only a thong I watched as both the boys started to undress. I looked at Steph. She seemed nervous. I don't think I picked up on it till this moment but I don't think Steph wanted to fuck in the same room. It may have been the reason of trying in separate rooms. I decided I needed to give her some persuasion.

"Come on Steph, I will get the condoms!" As I said the words it hit me, I looked up at Steph and I knew that she had realise too.

When we went over to get ready at the other girls apartment we took our bag with all the make up and stuff if. It also contained our condoms. Steph looked at the guys and asked if they had any condoms. Both looked up. I could see a sign of worry in both their faces as they both shook their heads to say no. I tried to think. There was no way into the girls room, I started to scan the room when Steph Shouted from the living room.

"Found one!" She came walking into the bedroom carrying her purse. "But there is only one" She grimaced. "You can have it if you want" she looked at me and Martin.

I knew that even though both of us were on the pill Steph would never have sex without a condom. Neither would I. We were both worried about getting a STD, especially as One of the other girls mum showed us pictures before hand and hell no did I want that to happen to me. But If Steph didn't have it she would not have sex, and I would not be able to see her fucking which is the whole point of me doing this. And If I didn't then it would only be right for me and martin to wait outside while they fucked. I knew what I had to do if I wanted to see Steph fuck again.

"It's OK. You can take it I replied" I turned to Gareth."You don't have anything do you?" He shook his head. "OK then. I turned to face everyone as I started to pull down my thong. "Lets Fuck!"

I tried to sound excited but really I was nervous. I did not really want to fuck this guy but I had to if I wanted to see Steph again. Steph Was still fully dressed. I watched as the boys pull down their trousers. Martin was fully erect and was quite big, probably about 7 inches or so. Gareth looked nervous and waited for Martin before he started to pull his down. As the trouser dropped I could not believe my eyes. Looking at Gareth's cock it was probably about the same size as Martins, probably a bit thicker though...But Gareth's dick was still limp!.

"Shit" I heard Steph exclaim! I turned to look at her. She was staring open mouthed at the huge cock in front of us as well. She was in her underwear now. Her tight Bra really showed of her massive breast on her skinny frame. But for once I did not care about that, I turned back to look at Gareth's massive beast. It was still limp. He put his hand on it and started stroking it. I could hear Martin say

"I bet you now see why we call him Donkey" I nodded gently.

I was so aroused but I was so nervous as well. I had never seen a cock near that big. I don't think I could handle it. Martin started to walk towards Steph who was still in her underwear. He pulled down her knickers as she started to turn her attention back to Martin. I waited for Gareth to walk over to me. I was sat on the edge of the bed now so in a natural position to start giving him a blow job. His dick was only semi-erect. Before I took it in my mouth I asked him how much bigger it gets.

"About 10 inches, maybe more" He said softly. I could not believe it. The biggest I had up to that point was maybe 7 inches. I started to suck on his dick. It was so heavy in my mouth. I was having to bend my head down to reach the head. I kept sucking for what felt like a eternity. I took him out of my mouth and looked across at the others.

Martin was on his back with his dick reaching up into the air. I watched as Steph who was now fully naked started to put the condom onto Martins dick. This turned me on so much to see her do this action. I kept my eyes on them as Steph climbed on top of Martin. She grabbed his dick as she guided it in to her sweet hairless pussy. I watched in amazement as I saw her sit down and it enter into her. I was so hot now. I was hardly paying attention to Gareth but I could tell that he was watching as well. I would not blame him. Steph was one of the most perfectly beautiful girls in the world.

I then felt Gareth start to lift me from my armpits trying to guide me back on the bed. He asked if I was OK. I nodded to him. He looked down at our private areas. I did not want to look as I was still scared at his dick. I could feel his dick start to touch my lips. It was so thick as well. It had massive girth to it. I could feel as he started to push his member inside me.

At first only a few inches. It was so painful. At the time I could only fit two fingers in my pussy but this was like the size of a fist! At about 4 inches he started to pull back out and then back in. He started to do this with only the first few inches at first but it still felt painful. But a amazing pain. After a while he started putting more in at a time. Probably got to about 8 inches and I don't think I could fit any more in. He kept at a nice pace. I started to grow use to it and found it very pleasurable. I started to forget about them But then I could hear heavy grunts from the bed next to us. I looked across. Looking at Steph's face I presumed she may have just come. Then the shudder of Martins body showed that he had come as well. Steph fell into Martins arms. It was a amazing site to watch. I looked up at Gareth. His eyes were closed.

While I was looking at Steph I had forgot the pain, now it was just pleasure for me. Gareth took his time. He lasted a few more minutes never entering more than 8 inches I would guess. I wanted to him insert more by this point. I knew it would hurt but I did not care. I could feel him start to speed up, as he did he started to insert more. My legs were spread wide, I could feel his balls slapping against my ass, His pubic hair started to rub against my bald pussy. I could feel he was completely inside me, there was no pain, just absolute pleasure! Then the most amazing feeling, as he started to stutter to cum I could feel it hit right against the back of the inside of my pussy. It was the most incredible feeling, For the first time in my life I came at the same time as the guy came. It was so amazing, He was completely out of energy and collapsed onto me. As I came down I looked across at Steph and Martin.

Steph had put a t-shirt on and Martin had started to dress. Martin started to do a mock cheer and Steph was looking at me in the eyes smiling. This had made it so much more hotter for me. Not only had I see her fuck but she had watched me!. I was so exhausted from it. Gareth Started to stand. He looked at Martin smiling, They both got dress. I could hardly move. I just sat there lying on my back with my knees up and spread wide. Martin spoke to Steph.

"We better get going" Steph nodded and started to get up to show them out. All 3 walked past me. I could not move so just laid there. I didn't care if Martin saw my pussy with my legs spread. I heard Steph show them out the door.

After a minute or 2 she walked back in. She threw some toilet roll at me.

"Here clean up" She smiled.

I looked up a bit dazed. Then I realised. I forgot there was no condom!. I reached down and felt my pussy with my hand. I could feel Gareth's cum oozing out of me. I was so embarrassed now. The three of them had just walked past, and here I was just after fucking I guy I had only just me and I just laid there spread eagle with cum falling out of my pussy. I was mortified. I quickly got up and rushed to the toilet. I could feel the cum running down my leg as I ran. I got into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I tried to wipe it out as much as I could but there was so much. I went for a pee hoping that would get some out. I think I got most of it so walked out of the door. I walked into the bedroom. Steph was in her bed. She looked like she was asleep so I found some shorts and put them on and hopped into bed. I nodded of quite quickly. That night all I could dream about was Steph fucking again.