The Holiday Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was strange. I could see all the muscles around Sam's loins flutter as they began to tense. His thighs stiffened. The rhythm faltered, becoming more irregular. Sam's breathing got shallow and noisy. The thrusts got deeper and more violent until, with a huge lunge, Sam bellowed. His cock ejaculated deep into Bev, then quickly withdrew after the first spurt for the last few jets to splash against her vulva and over my lips and chin.

It was then that I noticed Angie sitting on the settee, watching her brother shag her mother, whilst, gusset pushed aside, she openly rubbed her own clit. She must have come in shortly after Sam, but the hectic action in the room had riveted my attention. I was unaware of anything else happening. The spasms over, Sam heaved himself onto the sofa to flop beside his sister, his cock still to attention, now smeared with sperm and his mother's vaginal juices.

'Ring the bell, Angie,' Bev asked. She climbed from me, leaving me sprawled on the carpet, legs apart. Somewhat alarmed, I sat up.

'Okay. I'm ready for a good shag.' Angie said.

'Don't worry Sarah. We have a private butler service. Part of that service is to shag me and Angie when necessary - which is most evenings! You'll like him.'

After a few seconds, during which Angie licked her brother's cock clean, the door opened. A young dark-skinned Asian man came in smiling, closing the door behind him.

'The usual ma'am?' he enquired.

Bev indicated me. 'No Dominic. This lady needs you first.'

I thought I must be dreaming. The butler removed his trousers and underwear deftly, to display a stiffening dark-coloured cock. Although the shaft was of average dimensions, it sported an unusually large head, already half emerged from the foreskin. As he undressed, Bev and Angie helped me to my feet, from where I was squatting on the floor, and bent my face down, over the arm of the armchair.

I was interested to know what they intended. I hadn't long to wait! The two ladies stood on either side holding my thighs apart to present my dripping vagina to the greedy eyes of the young butler. His cock had quickly stiffened in readiness for the service it was about to give my hungry vagina, open and willing. Almost gagging for it! What on earth was I doing, I wondered? But there was no time to ponder that question!

My vagina dilated, the petals opened to allow the entrance of the stiff cock. My whole body was alive with trickling sensations. My skin tingled. I flexed my muscles as my groin lurched and twitched within. The feeling of excitement grew stronger. Muscles tensed and tightened, like a coiled spring. Dominic was ready to penetrate me now. His cock poised at the entrance of my shrine. The shrine I cherish. The place of worship that gives me such wonderful sensations. My precious gateway! About to be violated!

I was about to offer up the secret of my most treasured possession to this strange, dark idol. I adore cock! I wanted it more than anything else in the world right now. With great deliberation and tenderness, the large head began its awesome journey into my shrine of mystery and rapture. I felt the folds open to receive him, swallowing the wonderful invader.

The throbbing vagina was opening and closing in a slow rhythm, drawing in the shaft to explore the inner secrets of my delight, until the whole length was fully submerged in the centre of the golden forest, wallowing in the supple wet flesh. I murmured and sighed with deep pleasure.

Meantime, Sam moved to the side of my head, his wonderful, long solid cock once again at full stretch. It towered from the mat of dark hair, stretching upwards as he stood exposing it to me. I pushed my hands against the cushion of the arm chair to raise my shoulders so that my face was level with that glorious piece of young manhood. After staring at it for some seconds, admiring it's beauty, I opened my lips and took it slowly into my hot mouth.

As I took Sam in my mouth, Dominic started to plunge in and out with firm, deep strokes, the hairy gash split apart by his cock coating it in love's lubricating juice. It was out of this world – to be fucked by a stranger's cock, with a second stranger's cock deep in my mouth. Worshiping that cock with my mouth was delectable. I deep throated him, a technique I trained myself for many years ago. To feel the stiff thin cock down my throat was a glorious sensation.

I had gone to a private all-women dinner party some years ago, to learn the techniques of playing with the penis - complete with a selection of artificial cocks - from a lady guest who was an expert in such matters - and expensive! How to relax the throat and give deep throat was amongst the techniques. It took quite a bit of practice though.

Bev seemed delighted at the sight of me being screwed. God's wish! The holy union of man and woman. To participate was one thing, to observe closely another. She was watching carefully as Dominic fucked me, his prick sliding in and out of those fleshy folds, its lips clinging on to the lurching body as I sucked and licked her son's slender cock with ecstasy.

I learned later that Angie was engrossed in studying other women's bodies. Their breasts and nipples. Their genitals. The scent of their flesh. Alluring. All different. All helping the increase in her carnal sensation. She was really turned on. Watching Dominic fuck another woman was exhilarating. She shuddered with the thrill. So she decided to join in.

Angie, now naked, came to join me on the other arm of the chair, watching as Sam, his stamina and stiffness fully recovered, pushed his long cock deep into my mouth. I licked and chewed on it ravenously. Angie perched her naked bottom on the edge of the arm of the chair, her thighs open to allow free passage to her young vulva, the fresh pink lips framed in its soft downy hair, the vagina dilated, ready for penetration.

Taking hold of Sam's cock, she withdrew it from my mouth, pulling him between her thighs, to place the head between her inner labia. Needing no further encouragement, Sam slipped the full length of his penis into the soft fleshy vagina. Angie sighed with happiness. It was what she had been seeking all the evening. Cock!

It was then that my body quite suddenly went into a series of convulsions. It jerked and leapt at the thudding of a throbbing cock deep within me. I gasped, moaned and cried with agonised delight.

'Oh, God! That's great! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!'

I tried to hold my climax at bay, but with Dominic driving in and out of me with vigour, the orgasm swirled around, just below the surface of my loins, teasing me. Then, it slammed through me like a bolt of lightning.

Dominic's cock continued thrusting in and out with increasing force. He was reaching for his own orgasm, his muscles clutching for the climax, clenching hard as I squirmed beneath him. A woman knows when her man is reaching the climax. He was enjoying every minute. Every thrust. His body seemed a mass of quivering nerves as his loins built up tension. He couldn't really control it any longer. I felt his loins clutch at the sensation, trying to trigger the ejaculation. Then it came! Ahh! His whole body stiffened, every muscle at full stretch, his seed surging up his quivering shaft. Pulling away, the sperm spurted with much force into the air, spraying over my back.

'Yes! Yes!' cried Bev at the sight. 'Excellent!' She evidently adored watching cocks explode!

'Oh, wonderful,' was Angie's response to the magic of the ejaculation. 'The essence of life.'

Bev looked down to see the second splash make a trail of white pearls over my buttocks. Quickly lowering her head, she caught the third gush in her mouth, before taking the shaft in her hand to jerk the remaining three splashes from the heavily juice-coated cock – the generous coating of my vaginal juices.

Meantime, clasping her hands round Sam's neck Angie was clearly ecstatic with happiness, with Sam's long cock inside her yielding vagina. She hinged her thighs as wide apart as she could, to allow deepest penetration of that superb shaft. She was floating in a cloud of ecstasy.

Angie told me afterwards that she loved being fucked! She was at her happiest when a stiff cock was filling her vagina, fucking, fucking, fucking! She felt alive - happy and content to allow the solid intruder to stroke her inner folds. That was, after all, what vaginas were for, she said. To be fucked - often! I had to agree.

I read somewhere that a man usually ejaculated about one third of his sperm supply at a time, leaving the rest for a possible second and third mate. Sam and Dominic seemed to prove that to be true. Keeping up the steady rhythm, Sam screwed vigorously until he felt his muscles begin to contract once again, before bursting open the sluice gate to lubricate his sister's vagina with his juices. Angie's growing muscular tautness came to a gripping climax, joining him in a rare simultaneous orgasm.

Whilst brother and sister were recovering, their mother was toying with Dominic's cock, which had not fully softened, encouraging it to fill again. Sitting him on the sofa, Bev gestured to me to take him in my mouth. I did, my head bobbing up and down, my tongue working on it, to feel the cock swelling and stiffening. Fantastic feeling! When he was fully erect again, Bev eased me away, and sat over his lap, with her back to him, easing the cock inside her.

They were a remarkable family. Each of them seemed to have unlimited sexual appetites. World athletes at sex I've no doubt. As Dominic shagged Bev - or rather she shagged him - I was screwed by Sam leaning over the back of a dining chair, with Angie kissing my nipples. By that time I was just awash with sheer lecherousness, accepting whatever sex was offered me. Wallowing in the joy and ecstacy of it all. I had lost count of my orgasms.

Over coffee we had a brief chat about their sexual excesses, before I left them ready to indulge in further incest and black on white.

It would be about quarter to ten when I finally returned to our standard cabin after a good hour or so of non-stop sexual activity. I found Simon reclining on the bed, holding a stiff cock in his hand, a broad grin on his face. My heart sank! My God! I hope he doesn't want to fuck me, I thought. How shall I explain not wearing any knickers and a vagina swilling with other men's sperm. I smiled at him.

'My goodness, Simon. Does it want fucking, sucking or hand-job?' I sat at the side of the bed, gently touching the familiar shaft of thick flesh, letting my fingers trail up and down it. It jerked at my touch. I drew the foreskin from the shining head.

'I think I'm rather pissed darling, and my broken bones may not stand up to a full fuck. But my cock's up to a full attention.' His words were, it's true, slightly slurred. 'It must be the whiskey.'

I laughed. 'More like the half-naked young ladies you've been ogling, your fantasies working overtime.'

'Well, there are some very attractive ones.'

'I guess I'm a bit drunk too, I guess,' I said, though drunk with lust more like. 'Brandy and champagne, and everything a girl could wish for in that penthouse suite. And men,' I added. 'You'd have enjoyed it. Hang on! Keep it up!'

And I slipped into the bathroom, where I put the knickers in the soiled linen basket, wiped my gash quickly with toilet paper, flushing it down the loo, before returning to the bedroom. Unclasping my sarong, I allowed it to fall to the floor, then sat beside him once again, releasing my bra. Now naked, I leaned over him to take his cock in my mouth. His hands clasped my slightly sagging boobs, nipples still erect. Fortunately, he didn't try to feel my vulva yet.

Simon sighed with happiness as I worked my tongue around his shaft, screwing it with my hands, gripping my lips on the pale flesh. I'm a sucker for cocks - if you'll forgive the pun! It was the best toy that nature every bestowed on man. The texture, the taste... everything about it thrills me. I like labia as well - lets face it, I love all genitals!

In my hand was another glorious penis. One I knew well this time. A handsome prince fit to worship at my shrine. I never tired of investigating the contours of my husband's cock, finding it solid and straight, with a network of thick, gnarled veins, like whipcord under the surface. I placed my thumb over the tip to feel the pearl of liquid gathered in the opening of his foreskin. I worked his cock up and down, slowly at first, then more urgently. The sheer thrill of fondling such an idol - for that's what it is - increased the tensions mounting inside me.

When I judged that Simon was past caring, I knelt over his face into a sixty-nine. It was quite a long time since we'd had a bit of oral, so I was indebted to the whisky, or whatever had made him randy. As for me - I was still raring to go. Any wetness in me he would now take to be my natural juices.

We were soon masturbating each other feverishly with our mouths, in a delirium of ecstasy. My inner muscles clutched hungrily at the probing tongue, already beginning to flex with the start of an orgasm. Anyone would think I'd been starved of sex for months! I started moaning and gasping with delightful agony, lost in excitement.

'Oh God! Make me come,' I whispered softly and urgently, spurring him on. 'Make me come!' I was wanking him urgently now.

But Simon was the first to come with a loud grunt. I felt the jet of sperm gush on my neck, followed by several more splashing on my boobs in the process. I didn't care! I cried out in joy! 'Yes! Yes!' The mere experience of feeling this ejaculating cock triggered off my own staggering release.

'I'm coming! I'm coming!' I wailed to myself. 'Don't stop! Keep going!' The massive wave of emotion crashing over me, making my loins jerk with its force.

Each new orgasm always comes on me as a surprise. A new thrill, as though each time was the very first climax I'd experienced. Masturbation gave me such a wonderful feeling.

I flopped on Simon's chest exhausted and panting.

We slept well that night.

I later discovered that Bev and her family pulled a different new partner - or partners - most nights, inviting them to their penthouse of sex and lust! I didn't repeat the performance myself, but had many memories to spur me on in my imagination during masturbation, or sex with Simon.

12