The Holiday Party

Story Info
My wife takes me down a road I didn't know to travel.
3.7k words
3.14
100.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

I looked in the mirror at my handiwork. My wife had asked me to shave all the hair off my cock and chest and I wasn't in a position to say no. After eight months of no sex, I was going to do whatever she wanted if it meant I'd finally get a sexual release.

It looked funny, my body all bare for the first time in years. I felt kind of embarrassed, as if part of my manhood was stripped from me and dropped to the floor to be swept away. I felt both ashamed and excited at the night ahead.

Ever since she had the miscarriage things had been different. She kept me at a distance. I don't know if she was depressed or afraid but there was little I could do for her. Finally, I felt, she was coming out of her shell. Finally we would be together.

I slid my pants over the bare skin. She had said how sexy it would be if I went without any underwear tonight. The thought of her words sent a gentle throb to my loins. She knew how pent up I was and that even hints of sexuality were sending me mad. Carefully I pulled up the zipper, tucking myself in as best I could, though feeling it wouldn't help keep me in place.

I finished getting dressed and waited for her to come home. I was ready to go to a holiday party, but in reality I just wanted to stay home.

"You did what I said?" she smiled at me in the car on the way to the party. She was beautiful, big brown eyes, beautiful brown hair. She had worn a tight blouse that accentuated her breasts and made my cock shift uncomfortably in my pants.

"Yes," I looked out the window at the festive lights and thought about how it felt. How badly I wanted this party to end so I could get on with the night.

"Let me see," she squeezed my leg. "No one can see, unbutton your pants."

I looked at her. She must be kidding. I glanced around at the well lit street, all the holiday shoppers bounding from store to store. Would any of them see if I showed her? I felt my loins stiffen. I wanted to show her.

I looked at her and fumbled with my pants until they were unbuttoned. I pulled the waist down to reveal my clean shaven abdomen.

"Your cock silly," she squeezed my leg again and put the turn signal on to turn left. The car came to a halt.

I looked at her. Anguish filled my face but I reached to the waist band and with another hand pulled my cock and balls out for her view. I shuddered and quickly whatever stiffness I had failed me. While I was still turned on, the fear I felt of showing myself to her in public had trumped those feelings.

"It's sexy," the car slowly pulled forward and made its turn.

"I want to tell you something hot," she leaned over and whispered into my ear before we got out of the car to go into the party. "Tonight the only layer between you and any of my coworkers is your pants."

Though I didn't know why, the words sent chills down my spine.

"There's no underwear or even hair there," she leaned back and smiled, "so when they touch you, they're only one layer removed from feeling your skin. That is going to make me so excited all night."

My cock got hard and I knew that I couldn't hide it from view. I was going to have to sit in a corner all night. I could feel the power of her words haunt me as I entered the crowded room. I felt naked in a full room.

"Don't be shy," my wife grabbed my hand and pulled me into a conversation she was having with two attractive blonds. "This is Amber and Nicole. They're the new admins."

I smiled and nodded. I felt as if they were looking through me. Like I was small. I could barely manage a conversation.

Then I felt my wife slide her hand over my butt cheek. My cock instantly sprung to attention inside the pants. I felt horrified and shifted unconsciously, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Honey, can you get more champagne," I felt her squeeze my bottom, sending my cock twitching. I prayed the girls couldn't tell.

"There's a two drink limit," Nicole smiled and grabbed my hand, "I'll go with you."

I started walking, grateful I had Nicole to at shield, at least some of, the view. Though probably no one was, I felt like everyone was looking at me as I walked through the crowd. Looking at the uncomfortable stiffness in my loins, pressing freely against my pants. The thought was planted firmly into my head and I couldn't shake it.

The line was incredibly long and very tight. People squeezing harder and harder against me. I fought as hard as I could to lose the thought of how close my skin was to them. I felt naked, embarrassed and excited.

Nicole stood in front of me making small talk. She was achingly close to my hips. It was all I could do to shift away from her as she was bumped or shoved towards me. I was in fear that she, or someone else, would find me hard against them and that scared me. It was torture, feeling them brushing against me, so close to my bare skin. I could barely function.

"It's our turn," Nicole smiled and turned towards the bar as we finally had reached the front of the line.

Suddenly I felt a shove against my back and my body was lurched forward. I froze. All the blood rushed from my face in fear. I felt my semi-stiff cock pressed lightly into Nicole's dress, right between her cheeks. I tried to pull back but, for at least a moment, there was nowhere to retreat. I gulped in embarrassment.

"Sorry," a voice called out from behind.

I pulled myself back from Nicole and looked away. I was afraid of what she would think. Was she going to think I was excited talking to her? I wanted to crawl into a corner somewhere. Why did my wife do this to me? Why did she plant the thoughts into my head? At first I thought it was sexy, now it was excruciatingly painful.

"Here are your two," Nicole smiled and handed me two glasses of champagne. She looked into my eyes and smiled. How I prayed at that moment that she didn't feel me.

We walked back both of us balancing the champagne amid the crowded floor. Whether or not it was my imagination, I felt constantly brushed against and touched. I tried to stand clear of everyone, but someone would always shift at the last minute, pressing their body against mine and reminding me. It was both exciting and horrifying.

"That was an ordeal," Nicole handed Amber one of the champagnes, smiling. "I was just trying to order our drinks when your husband got all fresh with me."

I gasped.

"All of a sudden he lurched on top of me," Nicole winked at me, "he tried to blame someone behind him, but I think he was being a bad boy."

What did the wink mean? Her tone was joking, but she had to had felt something. She wouldn't know, but the teasing was tormenting me. I was so embarrassed. I looked away, ashamed, afraid to look at any of them. I wanted to leave.

"A bad boy you say," my wife smacked my bottom lightly, "we'll have to have a talk later."

I felt my cock begin hardening ever so slightly. It was torture the constant feeling of arousal amidst all these people. I felt dirty and used and at the same time I desired a sexual release more than anything in the world. I needed it.

The girls giggled. The thought of me being punished sent them into a teenage time warp that seemed to never end. They were giggling at my expense and only one of them knew what it was doing to me. I looked around.

The party went on for what seemed like forever. I tried to find a place to stand where my loins wouldn't be seen, but there were few tables and fewer chairs. I was stuck standing and when I wasn't being touched by my wife, people were constantly bumping into me.

Nicole kept looking at me and smiling. By this time I felt she knew I was hard when I fell into her. I wondered what she thought? Did she think I was dirty or was it exciting? I never knew what was going on in a woman's head and this time I was at a complete loss.

The night wore on and my sexual tension grew and grew without abatement. The torment of being humiliated along with the excitement of knowing it was soon going to be done overwhelmed me.

"Don't I get a hug?" Nicole looked at me smiling in jest, "Just like a man, love them and leave them."

She held her arms out and walked towards me. My whole body froze in fear before I could compose myself and lean out for a polite hug. I gulped, afraid she'd feel my stiffness and misunderstand. I reached around her.

She pulled me tight until our bodies were embracing in a friendly hug. I felt myself slightly stiff against her and gulped. I didn't want her to feel my like this. I felt so embarrassed.

"What about me?" Amber smiled. "You're hogging him."

The torment was excruciating. I felt my wife touching my back and rubbing me as I reluctantly leaned in to give Amber a hug.

"I think I had too much to drink," Amber fell forwards into my arms and grinned, her nearly empty champagne glass tipping wildly left to right.

I pulled her up and she quickly grabbed my shoulders in a tight hug.

"Thank you for saving me," she whispered into my ear, her body tight against mine.

There was no hiding myself at that point. I knew she could feel me against her thighs. It felt like she was never going to let go. Her arms holding me in her shaky embrace.

"You're driving her home?" I looked at Nicole and slowly shifted Amber towards her.

Nicole nodded yes.

As my wife and I walked out of the party, I finally felt like my night of torment was nearly ending and all my pent up desire would soon be flooding out.

"You were sexy in there," she squeezed my hand tight, "really sexy."

The drive home was excruciating. She kept talking about how she could tell when I was excited because I kept shifting my body to avoid exposing myself. Her words kept coming, but all I could think about was the stiffness between my legs. How I wanted that to end. How I wanted to feel myself deep inside of her, my seed exploding from me.

"I bet you're ready to explode," she looked at me as she parked the car in the driveway. "Too bad you'll have to wait until I'm done with you."

I looked at her. What was she saying? I couldn't wait any longer. At that moment I was in fear that I would burst when I took off my pants.

"I can't wait," I looked at her pleadingly, "I really don't think I can wait."

She smiled and opened the door without an answer. I wondered what she was thinking as we silently entered the house and went towards our bedroom.

Finally she broke the silence.

"We're you excited?" she said, barely looking at me.

"Yes," she knew I was excited. We had talked about it the whole car ride home.

She slowly removed her skirt and began working on her nylons.

"Would you be more excited if I told you that Nicole and Amber knew all about tonight?" She looked at me with a devilish grin.

"You didn't tell them? Why?" I looked at her angrily, but wondering if she was joking.

"I thought it would be sexy if they knew what a great husband I had, who would do anything for me," she smiled and walked towards me in only her bra and panties. "You will do anything for me won't you?"

I looked down into her brown eyes and then into her bountiful cleavage. I felt my body shifting and uncontrollably excited. I wanted her so bad.

"Of course I would," I bent down to kiss her but she pulled away before our lips could meet.

"That makes me so excited," she lowered her hand to my loins, "that you would do anything for me."

She gently massaged me until I could take it no longer. I wanted to release then and there, but I wanted to be with her so much more. I wanted to lie with her and feel myself in her warm embrace. I pulled away at the brink of ecstasy. No, I didn't want a release that way, not then.

I looked at her as I quickly removed my clothes. My eyes drifting from her face down across her entire body. I wanted to jump on top of her right then and there. There was no holding back.

"I want you," I moaned my pants dropping to the floor around my feet. My cock throbbed hard in full view.

"I see that," she smiled, "but we have some unfinished business to attend to. Nicole said you were a bad boy."

I chuckled.

"I'm sorry," I played along. "It won't happen again."

She got behind me and shifted my body towards our dresser. The feeling of her hands on my naked body was driving me insane. No matter where she touched I felt my body jolt with excitement. I was playing along, but I wasn't sure how long I could hold out.

"I don't want my boy being bad," she rubbed her hand gently over my bottom, sending goosebumps all over me. "You need to learn to behave."

She spanked me. Not just a gentle spank either, a really good spank. I felt both excited and the sting of a slap. She had never done anything like this before. I wondered what had come into her.

"Tell me," she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "were you hard for her when you fell into her lap?"

I felt my cock jolt up hard.

She pulled back and spanked again and again not waiting for me to answer. Each spank sent waves of excitement and pain through my body. The need for imminent release slowly waning, but my cock still stood stiff. Finally, after several smacks, she stopped and panted.

"That should teach you to be a bad boy," she panted. "I don't ever want to hear anyone call you a bad boy again."

At that point I didn't want it either. I had never been spanked before and it stung. I didn't know what to make of my wife. What had come into her? It was exciting and disturbing. She was not the woman I was used to.

"Don't you want to be my good boy," she reached her hand between my legs and gently lifted my balls up. "I like good boys."

I nodded yes emphatically. I couldn't take it. Her hand reaching between my legs gave me feelings I cannot explain. I felt at her mercy, like she was controlling me. I felt vulnerable and at the same time it was exciting me beyond belief. I wanted to explode but she wasn't touching me to allow it to happen. My cock twitched violently searching for a release it wasn't allowed.

"Please," I moaned, "I can't take it."

She removed her hand. I saw her smiling in the mirror watching the torment on my face.

"So soon?" she feigned a look of dejection. "What about me? You don't want me?"

I felt my cock go completely hard, my pent up juices welling up inside of me. I couldn't hold back but I had to. How I wanted to be with her but how I wanted this torment to end. My body ached in pain for release.

"No, I want you," I moaned, "I want you so bad."

"Then come here," she crawled onto the bed and slipped out of her bra. "Suck on them honey."

She had never been so aggressive about sex before. She had never told me to do something and all of a sudden I felt she was commanding me and I felt helpless to say no.

I reached my hands out and felt her breasts. They were so full and sexy. Usually she held them back from me. She had told me several times how embarrassed she was of them but I tried to tell her how sexy I found them. Now she was commanding me to take them.

"Not like that," she shifted her body underneath me, "like this."

She pulled my head into her lap and gently lifted her nipple to my mouth, pressing it into me. I took the nipple into my mouth and started to moan. Her hands drifting through my hair, gently pulling my head tighter towards her breast. The feeling in my loins again abated from excitement as I lost myself in the comfort of her softness.

"Such a good boy," she cooed into my ear as she shifted my head to her other breast. "Such a good boy."

The praise had an odd effect. It made me feel as if I was pleasing her but it felt so condescending. I wanted her to stop but I wanted to suck on her breasts more. I wanted to feel her touching me so softly.

I felt her hand drift further and further around my body. From my hips to my face her hands explored me, careful never to touch my stiff cock. I could feel it jerking with ever more ferocity. I couldn't wait to drill it inside of her warmth.

"My little boy is so sexy," she smiled her eyes drifted down from my bare chest to my shaven cock. "I didn't know how sexy you would look like this."

My cock shuddered every time I hear the word boy. I felt embarrassed that I had shaven and now she was calling me a boy. The words stung more than the slap of her hand had on my bottom. How I wished she would stop.

"What do little boys like?" she slowly pulled my head from her breast.

She looked down into my eyes, my head still resting in her lap. I could smell her sex and it was driving me crazy.

"Honey, I just, can't we?" I couldn't find the words but I knew she knew what I meant. I needed to be inside of her. It had been too long.

"Does my little boy want me to touch him? Does he want me to lick him?" She watched my cock twitching with every word. "Does he want me to wrap my breasts around him until he explodes with joy?"

I lurched up. She knew she driving me mad. I wanted all those things but most of all I wanted to be inside of her right then. I wanted to explode deep in her and I wanted to do it then.

"I want to fuck you now," I groaned and started to shift my body on top of her, reaching for her panties.

"You don't talk like that," she pulled away and shoved me off the top of her. "I can't believe you would say that word to me."

I sat there in disbelief. My cock was throbbing and I was aching to get inside of her. I felt like she was taking this game a little far.

"Honey, I need you," I moaned trying to work my way back on top of her.

"Good boys don't say that word," she looked at me and waved a finger menacingly towards me.

My mind was in a frenzy. I wanted her so bad I was going to burst and she was still playing her little game. It was driving me nuts. Every move I'd make to get closer to her she'd shift to make it nearly impossible for me to get near her.

I pawed up towards her, trying to pull her to me, but she shifted yet again.

"Are you going to promise to be a good boy from now on?" She looked at me still waving the finger. "Are you going to be my good boy?"

"Yes, yes, anything," I stammered, pulling on her panties. "Anything just let me inside of you."

"Come to mommy," she moaned and I felt her hands reach down and shift the panties off until she was completely nude before me.

I fell on top of her. I was unable to contain my lust any longer. I eagerly entered her and began pushing up and down her with fury. In a matter of seconds I felt my seed spill from my loins. I couldn't wait.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight to her. My hips pushing up and down spilling every drop of my being into her moist warmth. It was as thoughts of her had filled my entire being. From everything I felt to everything I thought, I just wanted to explode inside of her. Over and over again I thrust into her until I was unable to move.

I collapsed onto her, my head resting on her heaving chest.

"Now that's my good boy," I felt her rub her hands through my hair. "You like being my good boy don't you?"

I gulped and turned my eyes to meet hers. She rubbed my cheek with her soft hand, bringing her breast to my mouth. I felt my cock twitching all over again. She was driving me mad.

"You like being my little boy, don't you," she rubbed my hair as I pulled the nipple into my mouth. Her other hand reaching down to my soft damp cock. "I like you being my little boy."

I felt my cock stiffen.

Why was she doing this to me? Why was I excited?

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers