The Homecoming

Story Info
Brother and Sister find true love again
2.3k words
4.48
89.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
venus_can
venus_can
128 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to characters and places is purely coincidental. Hope you enjoy this story.

**********

As I hung up the telephone, a shiver of excitement ran through me. My brother was coming to stay with me. All I could think of was, how once again, when I needed help, he stepped up.

I was a student at the local university and along with two other friends had rented a house. All three of us were from out of town. Last month, one of them had dropped out of school, she was returning home to marry her long-time sweet heart. With my income from my part-time job, it was a crunch, but I was still able to get by without increasing Julie's rent. Now just an hour ago, Julie had announced, she was moving to Australia. She planned to hike through Australia and New Zealand and then stay in Australia for a few years. I was stunned. I was near tears, wondering how was going to be able to pay the rent and attend school. I was pondering this question as I played with my navel ring, when the telephone rang. I answered on the second ring. A warm male voice greeted me and said "You will not believe what I am about to say!" It was my brother. He was coming to town. He had been offered a position at the University as a Research Assistant. Along with that he was going to pursuing his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering. He further said, if I did not have any objections, he would be willing to stay at the house and pay his portion of the rent. I could not believe my ears! Not only was he coming to live with me, he was going to be paying the rent as well. I yelled into the telephone "YES!!! I would love for you to be around."

My brother has always been my hero. At 6'4", he is athletic and with rugged features, very handsome. He is about ten years older than I am and right from the time I can remember, he has always been there for me. My Dad died just after I was born. My Mom went through a series of boyfriends, most of whom were just good for nothing. She finally settled on one guy who moved in with us. I must have been about seven years old, when he came home one day totally drunk. He started to make lewd comments about my Mom and I and made a move to touch me inappropriately. I started to cry. Hearing me cry, my brother came out of his room with a baseball bat. He threatened to kill the drunk if he ever so much as looked at me. I was so scared to sleep in my room that night, that I went to my brother's room and snuggled up against him. With his big arms around me, I felt very safe. I moved away from my Mom and her boyfriend as soon as I was sixteen and my brother left soon after. We kept in touch and made it a point to see each other at least once a year. I felt proud to be his sister, very grateful to have such a loving, kind and handsome brother.

Julie left a few days later and I was looking forward to my brother Josh's arrival. I had been feeling lonely, since my boyfriend had gone to South Africa for months. Joe came home one Saturday afternoon. I gave him a big hug and his arms felt wonderful around me. I asked him about his girlfriend Lisa and wondered when she was going to come. In his usual calm way, he said,"Well Lisa and I are no longer together. Maybe it was for the best." Slight tears welled up in my eyes, thinking of him alone and wondering how lonely he must be feeling. I showed Josh his room and the bathroom close by. Joe wanted to take a shower. I went about doing my chores and I noticed that the bathroom door was slightly ajar. The shower had stopped and I caught sight of Josh towelling himself dry. His back was to the door and I could not get over how magnificent his body looked. Those firm butt cheeks looked so wonderful that I had to stop myself from opening the door and running my hands over them. I stood there mesmerized, as he grabbed his denim shorts and put them on. I could not believe my eyes that my brother was wearing his shorts without underwear. Realizing that I would be caught if I stood near the doorway, I hurried walked away. I could not shake the image of his wonderful body. I had to run into the bathroom to relieve my mounting tension. I put that down to the fact that I had been left to my own devices for sex, since the departure of my boyfriend to Johannesburg, 3 weeks ago. I threw my wet panties into the hamper and decided to change my top. I removed my bra and not surprisingly, my nipples were hard. I fondled them again pinching them with my fingers. I had the strange vision of Josh's hands fondling my breasts, while my boyfriend looked on. After I came, I wiped myself clean, threw some cold water on my face and shook my head, determined to put my new found feelings for Josh. I wore a white tank top with slightly generous arm holes and a pair of short shorts to show off my legs. I have a 34C-28-36 figure and rather tall at 5'10".

We decided to go to the mall and we walked around as I looked for bargains. A few times I wanted to try out a few clothes. We walked into a store and I found this lovely dress. There sides were slit all the way up, almost to the hips while the back was low, practically to the top of my butt. The front was a criss cross across my breasts, while the side were open. I wanted the dress, but looking at the price tag, decided against it. Josh looked at me and said, "At least why don't you try it out?" As I was trying it out, the sales girl knocked on my door and said, "Your boyfriend wants to see you wearing the dress. He has already paid for it as well." I started to say that my boyfriend was in Johannesburg when I realized she mistook Josh for my boyfriend. I let it pass and came out to show him. His eyes opened wide and he had a big smile. I smiled back and kissed him on his mouth,"Thanks honey." I had the sales girl pack up the dress and we left hand in hand. Once we had left the store, I told him that the sales girl had thought he was my boyfriend. Later that night, when I went to bed, I kept dreaming of Josh's body and dreamt that I had his erect cock in my mouth. That dream was so hot that I ended up masturbating until I came.

The following day, there was an envelope from Johannesburg. I was excited to receive mail from Chris, even more than his e-mails. I opened the letter and started reading with great anticipation. The letter was to the point. Chris wrote that he had fallen in love with South Africa. In addition he had also met someone who shared his interests and passions. Much as it hurt him, he felt that ending our relationship and going our separate ways was the for the best. I was speechless. I felt as if I had been struck. I re-read the letter, just to see if it was a joke. I felt sick to my stomach and threw up. I called in sick at my part-time job and said I would probably need about a week before I would be back. I sat on the couch, staring off into space. Thats how my brother found me when he got home.

As soon as he walked in, he knew something was wrong. I showed him the letter, which had brought me so much sorrow. Josh walked away, busy preparing food. He sat beside me, forcing me to talk. As we started to talk, I started to cry. All my pent-up emotions came down as tears. I rested my head on his shoulders and cried all over again. He forced me to eat some food and drink lots of fluids. I went to my bed and lay down. After I had slept for about one hour, I had nightmares and started crying all over again. I walked into Josh's bedroom and crawled into his bed. I wanted his warm hands around me and his body next to mine. Just like the old days, I fell asleep when I was with Josh. This went on a few weeks and gradually I got over Chris. I found that I was happy to be around Josh, who made sure that I never felt lonely. His warmth and tenderness made me fight off the depression and fill that void in my life.

One Saturday evening, after a day filled with working around the yard and the house, I stood near the bathroom when Josh was taking his shower. I again noticed his well built body. This time, though, Josh turned around, but his eyes were covered by his towel, since he was drying his hair. I noticed his cock, erect and full of life. I figured it must have been at least 8 inches long. I ran my tongue over my lips and felt a wet sensation in me. I ran into my own bathroom and masturbated myself a few times in the shower. I wanted to touch his cock and run my tongue over that thick long piece of meat. I wore a tank top and a mini-skirt. I wore no underwear. We went out to the patio and Josh made hamburgers on the grill. Due to the warmth, Josh was not wearing a shirt. A few times, when I bent down in front of him, he got a view of my breasts. It was also cleat to him that I was braless. I noticed a slight stir in his shorts. A few times I patted him on his butt, gently massaging him. I determined that he was not wearing underwear either.

We sat down on the patio across from each other. There was a strange silence between us. I lifted my legs and placed them on his lap, complaining that my feet were sore. Josh promised that he would give me a foot massage later in the evening. I began to rub my foot again his crotch, I grabbed his cock thru his shorts and rubbed it between my toes. I raised my other foot and rubbed his nipples with my big toe. He gently grabbed my feet in his hands and put them down. He kissed my forehead and said, "You know I am your brother." Later that evening, we watched a movie on TV and then went to bed. I could not sleep. Lying on my bed, naked, all I could think of was Josh's cock and how wonderful it would feel inside me. I made up my mind and headed over to Josh's bedroom. I slipped under the covers and snuggled against him. I could feel Josh's erection through his thin cotton shorts. I pulled it down with trembling fingers.

I sat up and holding the fully erect penis in my hands, kissed it. I could taste the wetness of his pre-cum. It was sightly salty to taste and smooth to touch. I ran my tongue over the cock from the tip to the base. I touched his balls with my hands, while I took the entire length of the shaft into my mouth. I felt the tip touch the base of my throat. I straddled on Josh's chest, resting my wet pussy rest on each of Joshs nipples. Slid back some more, until my pussy was over Josh's mouth, pressing his lips against my pussy lips. After a slight hesitation, I felt his tongue, in my pussy. I felt him extend the tongue deep in my pussy and explore. I began to move my face over Josh's cock up and down and moved my hips against his face. We settled down into a rhythm and soon he was fucking me with his tongue. I came with a force, drenching his face with my cum. I could feel Josh was getting ready to cum as well and I increased my speed. He came soon, filling my mouth with his cum. I swallowed it all, licking up the rest, I climbed down and both of us fell asleep. I woke up in the morning, feeling Josh next to me. I watched him wake up and head to the bathroom for his pee. When he came back, I noticed, he had an erection again. As soon as he lay down, I felt his hardness. I turned over and straddled him. I held my pussy open with fingers as I impaled myself on him. This time, he ran his fingers over my nipples, caressing them, pinching them. I was in heaven. This time we made love slowly and deliberately, taking the time to enjoy ourselves and each other's bodies. After we were spent, we went to the shower together, cleaning each other, and making love again.

Josh and I have been living together for many years now as lovers. We seemed to have found ideal partner in each other. Josh was really home.

venus_can
venus_can
128 Followers