The Hooker and The Spy

Story Info
Wife meets a shifty looking man and takes him home.
1.9k words
4.11
21.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
713 Followers

Sal waited until her husband Ben was out of the door before going into the bathroom to prepare. Perching precariously on the edge of the bath, she spread her legs and shaved carefully before stepping under the shower. The warm, stinging spray felt good, and she stood for a few moments with her eyes closed, thinking about her plans. Her soapy palm against the fresh slickness of her slit made her tremble with anticipation, and it took a great effort of will to resist temptation. "Plenty of time for that." she thought as she towelled herself dry and headed for the bedroom to dress. Standing before the full length mirror, she studied her figure, pleased with what she saw. Firm high breasts, tight rosebud nipples, trim waist, and flat tummy above a neatly pouting slit with the merest suggestion of a protruding clit. Perfect. What normal man wouldn't want this?

Turning from the mirror, she pulled on a pair of black fishnet stockings and a tiny g-string. Of all her brief underwear this was the garment she liked best for special occasions, because when she opened her legs wide it slipped neatly between her pussy lips, so it was a perfect choice for today. Sorting through her wardrobe she selected a short skirt, slit up the side almost to the waist to reveal a long shapely leg. To complete her ensemble, she donned a skimpy bra that accentuated more than it concealed, followed be an equally revealing blouse.

Slipping her feet into a pair of high heeled sling back shoes and donning a black beret, she surveyed the overall effect. "Perfect, you look just like a Parisienne street whore." she grinned, "Someone is going to have fun today." Not wanting her neighbours to see her dressed like this, she put on a light raincoat and left the house.

When she was a safe distance from home, she removed her coat and strolled another couple of blocks, to an area that was well known as a popular pick up spot. With her coat over her arm she stood with her back against a wall, watching passing traffic as she waited. She had only been there a couple of minutes, when she saw a man approaching. Trying to suppress a giggle, she looked him up and down. Sporting a bushy moustache and dark glasses, and with his hat pulled down over his eyes he looked like a comic book spy. He looked around furtively as he sidled up beside her, and spoke out of the corner of his mouth.

"Hey babe, do you fuck as good as you look?"

"Beyond your wildest dreams," she returned smoothly, "but it will cost you a thousand to find out."

He hesitated for a moment "OK doll, but you better be worth it. Wanna find a motel?"

"I have a better idea. How about you call a cab and we can go back to my place? It's not that far but I don't feel like walking."

He hailed a passing taxi, and Sal gave the driver her address, and although he grumbled about it being a waste of time for such a short trip, he nonetheless pulled away from the kerb and drove his passengers to their destination.

As soon as they were in her house, her companion tossed his hat and glasses on the hall stand. "OK babe, let's get to it. Where's the bedroom or do you wanna do it right here?"

She held out a hand. "First things first, where's the thousand?"

Digging into his pocket, he pulled out a roll and peeled off ten hundreds. "There ya go, now let's have a look at those tits."

She smiled seductively, and led him towards the bedroom. "It's your show, so how about you raise the curtain?"

"Sure sounds good to me." He opened her blouse and cupped her bra covered boobs, rubbing his thumbs across her nipples, before unfastening her skirt and letting it drop to the floor. As she shrugged out of her blouse, he stood back, studying her and removing his clothes. With a pleased smile she grasped his hard tool, leaning back for him to take off her bra and seek her stiffening nipples with his lips.

Her breath came in tiny panting gasps under his ministrations, growing heavier with each silky caress of his tongue and lips, and, fluttering her fingers along the length of his shaft, she arched her back, pushing her tits tight against his mouth. He eased her gently down on to the bed, and, aware of the effect it would have, she raised her legs and spread them wide.

His eyes widened as he watched the crotch of her g-string slip into her bald crack, and he whistled softly. "Man oh man, I gotta have me a taste of that." Slipping the flimsy garment down her stockinged legs, he lowered his head, making her giggle as his bushy moustache tickled her smooth pussy, then began licking up and down her slit, gradually parting the pouting lips until his tongue pressed firmly against her clit. With a contented sigh she made a mental note to talk to her hubby about letting the hair grow on his top lip, then she undulated her hips, Her sigh quickly changed to gasps of passion as his probing tongue brought on her orgasm. Body shaking, she pulled his head closer, frantically fucking his tongue as she started to cum on his face.

Each time her climax started to wane he redoubled his efforts, squeezing her tits, twisting her taut nipples, and sucking on her clit simultaneously until it felt as though her body was ready to shake itself apart. All too soon for her liking he finally raised his head, and gasping for air he rolled onto his back.

"OK doll, it's your turn."

She grasped his tool lightly, stroking her fingers up and down the hard length, running the tip of her tongue over the head before leaning over and pressing her boobs together around his shaft. He groaned softly and began to move his hips, tweaking her nipples as he fucked her tits. After a few moments he tensed, and she gripped the base of his cock to prevent him from cumming until she was ready. Once the critical moment had passed, she slid down and engulfed him with her mouth, sucking enthusiastically.

Maintaining her grip, she gently cupped his balls with her free hand, bobbing her head, sucking and licking, wanting to give him as much pleasure as he had just given her. Each time she felt him approaching the brink she paused for a few moments then resumed. Slowly kissing and licking along the underside of his shaft, she took his nuts into her mouth one at a time, rolling them gently on her tongue, before working her way back to clamp her lips around the head of his throbbing tool. His hips started to thrust and she relaxed her fingers, eagerly swallowing the deluge of pent up cum that gushed into her mouth. As the last few drops slid down her throat she moved up his body, stroking her nipples across his chest and pressing her cum coated lips to his. "How about some coffee?" she smirked, squeezing his now limp cock. "Give old John Thomas here a chance to recharge for the next round?"

He followed her as she padded naked into the kitchen, and as she prepared the coffee, he stood close, fondling her tits and fingering her hairless snatch. His touch on her clit made her shiver, and she reached behind her, groping for his flaccid rod. Even though she knew it was futile, she tugged hopefully for a few moments before she abandoned the attempt and concentrated on making the coffee and enjoying his exploring fingers.

Carrying the hot drinks into the bedroom, she squatted on the bed facing him, knees apart and ankles crossed, affording him an unrestricted view of her open slit. With a mischievous grin he stretched out a foot, stroking the inside of her thigh, moving up gradually until his toes were caressing her clit. She sighed and leaned back, spreading her legs wide. This unusual contact was as exciting as it was different, and she rotated her hips, maximising his touch. A pleased smile lit her face at the sight of his stiffening tool as he worked a toe into her hole, but as it occurred to her what he might have in mind, she shook her head warningly. There were many things she was prepared to try sexually, but a size nine up her cunt was definitely not one of them.

He shrugged ruefully and continued to manipulate her clit with his toes until her breathing became ragged. As she started to cum he coaxed her face down with her legs parted, and lying on top of her he eased his cock into her oozing crack.

"Oh yes, that's the way big boy. Ram it in deep. Fuck me good."

She shifted slightly to accommodate him as he pushed deeper, until his length was tucked comfortably into the wet warmth of her hole, and he began to fuck her with long satisfying strokes. Pinned down by his weight, there was little she could do to meet his thrusts, so she just lay panting, tightening and relaxing her inner muscles on his plunging shaft, as her cum dripped out of her crack. She always 'leaked' profusely during sex, and she was glad she had the foresight to spread a towel on the bedcovers, but right now her attention was focussed on the pleasure pole being rammed in and out of her freshly shaven twat.

Little by little he increased the tempo until he was fucking her vigorously, the head of his cock continually probing her g-spot until her entire body trembled like one huge out of control orgasm. He squeezed his hands underneath her, kneading her firm boobs, and she buried her face in the pillow, stifling the scream of passion that rose in her throat. With a long drawn out groan he dug his fingers into her resilient tits, making her wince as his cock jerked, pumping a flood of sticky cum into her already dripping cunt.

He remained on top of her until his prick softened and slipped out, then he rolled off the bed and started to dress. "You sure are one hot babe for a whore." he smirked as he headed for the door. "I'd give it to you again but I got to save some for the little woman."

After he left, she rinsed the coffee cups and went into the bedroom to tidy up before Ben came home. As she worked she thought about what had happened. Despite her reservations when he had first suggested it, she had to admit her husband had been right. It had certainly added an exciting new dimension to her marriage.

A few minutes later she was still wearing only her high heels and fishnet stockings, when the door opened and Ben walked in.

"Nice outfit" he grinned, then he frowned as he saw the fading fingermarks on her breasts. "Doesn't look too bad." he remarked, opening a beer and dropping into an armchair. "So how did you enjoy your day?"

"It was wonderful" she giggled, pressing the ten notes into his hand as she leaned down to kiss him. "I met this really weird man with a really silly false moustache, and brought him back here. He sucked my tits and ate me, then I sucked his cock and he fucked my brains out."

He laughed gleefully at her graphic description, then returning the notes to the Monopoly game on the coffee table, he pulled her down on to his lap, fingering her still sticky snatch as they tried to decide what roles they could play next time.

rufriter
rufriter
713 Followers