The Horned Virgin Ch. 01

Story Info
A fantasy tale of lusty lesbians, beastmen and tentacles.
2.7k words
3.92
18.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The multi-faceted land of Perversia contains many strange rituals and beliefs throughout its sprawling continent, but perhaps none are so strange as the marriage ceremony of the village of Tarr. For within the stone walls that protected the inhabitants of Tarr from raids by the beastmen, the ceremony of marriage was one which involved the worship and involvement of an ancient tree. This tree -a gift to the village of the Earth Goddess, or so the elders claimed - was instrumental in joining husband to wife.

Once a man of Tarr had been assigned his wife from the pool of unmarried virgins in the village - a decision taken by the Elders, naturally - both bride and groom were led to the Tree of Conjoining. It was here that, in view of the Elders, the bride and groom would consecrate their marriage. The groom would do so by inserting his erect penis into a narrow hole in the tree on one side, whilst the bride opened herself to the phallic-like, smooth protuberance on the other.

With their arms around the circumference of the tree, holding hands as the tradition dictated, both bride and groom then, by the light of the moon, had their fill of pleasure from the Tree of Conjoining. This ceremony - as stated, one of the strangest to bless Perversia - ensured that the bride and groom recognized their subservience to the Earth Goddess first and their obedience to the Elders of Tarr second.

The fact that the notoriously fickle Earth Goddess cared not a jot for this ritual and that the Conjoining Tree was no more holy or magical than a common pebble was something the Elders were more than happy to ignore.

It was this tree that Shay of Tarr stood before one night whilst the rest of the village slept. By her side, her best friend Darla was goading her on.

"I dare you," Darla whispered into her friend's ear as they stood side by side, each taking warmth and comfort from the other. Shay hesitantly took a step towards the Conjoining Tree, looking around for the tell-tale signs of candlelight from any of the nearby stone houses. There were none, however. The village was asleep, and Shay and Darla were the only two awake.

"I'm not sure..." Shay replied.

"Touch it," Darla urged, "it cannot harm us."

Shay observed with a mixture of curiosity and superstitious fear the low-lying phallic protuberance at the base of the tree. A smooth wooden offshoot, it stood as tall as the width of a man's hand, and was slightly less thick than the pole the village girls danced around in summer. The end was rounded, and equally as smooth as the rest of it. Shay wondered if it had always been so smooth, or if generation after generation of women marrying had caused the wooden phallus to become worn down to its current evenness. Perhaps once it had been much larger, and with gnarled protuberances, but countless wet pussys riding up and down it had gradually reduced it to its current size.

"First you, and then me. And then we shall be married," Darla urged.

"It is forbidden," Shay muttered.

Darla pouted, "The Elders have forbidden so many things that it is a miracle any of us are still allowed to breath. Tarr is such a backwater. Why, in Shareem the marriage of two women is perfectly normal - and more than two if they wish it. If the Elders allowed us to be trained as Holy Courtesans, we would be considered strange if we did not do such things. And we could do all of them together."

Shay grinned at her friend's saucy tone. Not for the first time she wondered what it would be like to lay with both her friend and another woman, or with two other women. Or for both of them to lie together with a man. Or two. Or for the two of them to lie with a large number of people, as they had been told by a passing bard was normal in Shareem. Ever since Darla and Shay had begun their illicit affair, the two young women had taken much pleasure fantasizing together of the various ways in which, free of Tarr's archaic laws, they might enjoy themselves.

The truth was that Darla and Shay were much alike; two young women on the cusp of marriages to husbands neither wanted, they had reached out to each other. Consoling themselves on the choices the Elders had made for them had rapidly escalated to love-making, which in turn had led to declarations of love. Indeed, so frantic and passionate had their discreet activities become that Shay was no longer sure that either of them qualified as a virgin any longer. The law of the Elders stated that, until a man had taken a woman she was a virgin, with the Conjoining Tree acting as an intermediary. Despite this, Shay no longer felt in the slightest virginal. Instead, she felt lustful and full, a woman as made by her friend.

And now they had decided to marry each other, at least in secret.

No matter what occurred the two of them would marry each other first. This was the agreement they had made. Practically, to do this according to the law of Tarr, it required them to engage with the Conjoining Tree.

Of course, it had been Darla's idea, but Shay was more than agreeable to the notion, at least in principle. Over the past weeks, Darla's fingers, tongue, various vegetables and the lovestick they had fashioned had inspired Shay's body to heights of pleasure that, with her own fingers, she hadn't discovered before. The lust that the two provoked in each other was like a wild force of nature, with inventive words whispered in each other's ears stimulating both of them to further heights of passion.

Were it not for the foolish rules of Tarr, Shay would have no hesitation in marrying her friend. As it was a clandestine ceremony seemed to be the only way they express their belonging to each other.

Shay took a quick, last glance around the darkened village and then hesitated no longer. She approached the tree, her pussy already starting to grow wet. This forbidden act was arousing to her, she realized. She bent down and placed the wooden protuberance in her mouth, licking it and letting her saliva wet the thick shaft. Her heart beating so loudly she was sure the village guard would hear it, she lifted up her simple skirt and positioned herself over the wooden, horn-like phallus.

Above her, the branches of the Conjoining Tree swayed in the wind.

Darla came up behind her and placed her hands on her girlfriend's shoulders, then ran them down to her hips. Darla's warm touch, as always, caused Shay's body to quiver and become more aroused, as if Darla were able to bewitch her. Darla slid her fingers around the hem of Shay's hitched skirt to her smooth stomach, then reached down between her legs. With skilful fingers she slowly parted Shay's lips. Shay reached her arms out to grip the trunk of the Conjoining Tree.

"With these fingers, I do marry you," Darla whispered softly. Darla gripped the base of the wooden phallus and slowly guided Shay as she lowered herself onto the shaft. Shay moaned as the full length of the wooden shaft entered her. Darla started to gently play with Shay's clitoris, touching her in just the right way to further her passion. Half crouched, Shay found that the wooden shaft was surprisingly warm and fleshy inside her, and she hugged the Conjoining Tree harder as she started to ride it.

Within moments, Darla's fingers and the thick, wooden horn inside her had brought Shay close to climax. She started to moan, despite the danger of being caught.

Another breeze blew through the Conjoining Tree's branches as Darla pressed her against it, crouching behind her girlfriend as she hugged the trunk and rode the shaft.

Darla kissed her girlfriend's neck as Shay started to sweat. The thrill of the transgression both frightened and aroused Shay even further. If they should be found like this, there was no telling what the punishment would be. But Shay didn't care, and as the feelings of pleasure rose through her, she rocked on the Conjoining Tree's phallus even harder. Darla's fingers worked Shay's clit with increased fervour and excitement, sensing the climax that was about to erupt.

"Oh, Gods..." Shay moaned. She gripped the tree even harder and, when her climax came, it was all she could do to prevent herself from screaming out loud with pleasure. But keenly aware of the danger they were in if they were discovered, Shay bit her lip and expressed the shuddering climaxes with a few stifled moans.

She squatted for a few moments more, and then slowly lifted herself off the Conjoining Tree. Her skirt dropped as she turned to her girlfriend, whose eyes were shining.

"Now it is your turn," she said.

But before Darla could begin to complete the ceremony, a voice called out.

"Blasphemy!" The voice cried.

Shay felt a weight drop from her heart to the pit of her stomach. The two women span round, shocked at the sudden interruption.

On the far side of the square, Kyren Groat, one of the Elders, was standing pointing a gnarled finger at the two women.

"Blasphemy!" He called out again, outrage clear in his voice and face.

"Oh, Gods protect us!" Shay whispered. But Darla was less easily scared. She ran towards Kyren Groat as he stood there, his old face burning bright red with indignation.

"Be quiet, you old fool," she hissed at him.

"Guards!" Kyren called, ignoring her, "Blasphemy has taken place!"

Darla tried to place a hand on Kyren's mouth, but the Elder was quicker than his years suggested and he sprang back, to call the alarm once more.

Within a few short moments, the guards and half the village had appeared, and Shay and Darla found themselves surrounded.

"Blasphemy!" Kyren repeated to the gathering crowd and with great relish told of what he had observed, sparing no detail.

A council was formed on the spot as the two young women were restrained by the village guard. Kyren Groat, acting as prosecutor, demanded the harshest penalty for the two. He argued that since Darla and Shay had taken it upon themselves to marry without sanction, they were now both unfit to be the brides of their husbands. Therefore, both should be considered brides of Tarr and taken to the House of the Fallen, to be used as desired by the good men of Tarr.

The men of Tarr, including the two husbands-to-be, were much enthused by the idea. The House of the Fallen had needed some new flesh in there for some time now. For the women who were there, although not past their prime, had become lacklustre of late in their pleasure giving. To have their ranks bolstered by two fresh young women would greatly please the menfolk of Tarr, who enjoyed the favours of the House when they were bored with their own wives.

However, despite Kyren Groat's enthusiastic and lascivious demands, a more moderate voice was heard in the impromptu council, a voice which came from the uncle of Darla. He argued that, in her defence, she herself had not broken a law directly and therefore should be punished with lashes alone.

During the brief trial, both Darla and Shay were refused permission to speak. After some deliberation it was determined that Darla's uncle held the correct course to justice. This was much to the chagrin of Kyren Groat, who had his own personal reasons for wanting the raven haired Darla to be ensconced in the House of the Fallen. However, once the decision was made that it was he who could deliver the lashes, he accepted the judgement.

Darla and Shay were helpless to do or say anything except look at each other with tears and horror at what was to become of Shay. Once admitted to the House of the Fallen, there was no respite and no appeal.

For the rest of her years, she would little more than a plaything for the men of Tarr.

The judgements were made swiftly, and the town guard instructed to lash Darla to the whipping post whilst Shay was to be taken to the House. The two women struggled angrily against the guards as the villagers looked on, satisfied that justice had been done. Aside from Darla's uncle, not one of them had spoken up for the two young women. The men of the village were already looking forward to visits to the House with the new member, whilst their wives were privately relieved that their husbands would be distracted once more.

It was, therefore, fortunate in many ways that as the two women were about to be led to their respective punishments, the guard in the watchtower began to ring the alarm bell.

A raiding party of beastmen had, under the cover of night, decided to attack the village.

The sound of the bell ringing loudly into the night caused panic and fear amongst the villagers, whilst the guard swiftly ran to their posts. The watchtower guard called loud into the night, relating the threat that had come to Tarr. Beastmen, at least a dozen strong in number, had equipped themselves with crude ladders with which they were making an assault on the east wall. Their intention was to overcome the guards at the gate and then commence the satisfaction of their base desires upon the good people of Tarr.

In the panic and confusion, the trial was momentarily forgotten. The guards who had restrained Shay and Darla left them alone, too concerned with defending the village walls from the foul reaving beasts that threatened their women and children.

"Quickly," Darla hissed at her lover, "We must flee the village, or our fates will be sealed."

Shay did not hesitate to agree with Darla. The last couple of hours had passed in a nightmare-like haze for her as the villagers had brayed and the council had made their judgement.

"How?" Shay asked Darla.

Darla considered, and then pointed up at the Conjoining Tree. On the far side of the village from the assault, this was surely the best way for them to escape.

"There," she said, "We climb the tree and escape over the wall. We must be quick, if we wish to avoid the fates that the Elders have in mind for us."

Shay saw the wisdom in Darla's words. Despite the obvious danger that lay outside Tarr's walls, to be committed to the House of the Fallen was a fate perhaps worse than death. Swiftly, Darla held her hands in a cup and lifted Shay up to the nearest branch. With some difficulty, Shay managed to reach the first branch, and then climbed up to the next one up. She reached her arm down to lift Darla up, but her plan was interrupted.

"Stop them!" a voice called out.

Kyren Groat had, like all the other villagers, become distracted by the fear that the watchtower's bell brought. However, he had quickly come to his senses and realised that the two women were escaping. As Shay reached down to Darla and grasped her arm, Kyren Groat placed uncouth hands on the latter. Darla turned to strike Kyren Groat, but he held her firm as two other men of the village rallied to his aid. Spitting, swearing and clawing, Darla refused to give in without a fight, but it was hopeless.

"Go!" She called to Shay, perched high up on the Conjoining Tree. Shay looked at her lover and half-wife as she struggled and fought. Then, tears in her eyes, Shay climbed up to the next branch and leapt onto the wall. Once there, she swiftly crossed the village's crude battlement and dropped awkwardly down to the soft ground below.

With a moan of anguish at the events that had overtaken her and the uncertain fate of Darla, Shay fled into the night.