The Horny Black Maid

Story Info
College student indulges in busty Black maid.
882 words
3.48
264.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris and I'm a 19-year-old college student at Texas Tech. I consider myself a normal college guy, I like to go out a lot and try to have sex as much as possible. The thing is as much sex as possible usually is none for me. I did it once with a girlfriend back in high school but other than that I'm just a virgin. Usually I try to hook up with girls at my fraternity parties and at local clubs and bars but I usually am unsuccessful. Then one day I went on a trip with my friends to an away football game. On that trip my sexual luck changed…in an interesting way.

Jimmy, Mike and I checked in to a cheap ass Days Inn Saturday morning the day of the big game. Jimmy and Mike were studs and always hooked up with girls. They dragged me to a local strip club during the day and I sat there as the two of them went to the VIP room with two hot girls. I had enough with them; I was going back to the hotel. I was so mad at them I didn't even notice that the maid was in my room when I got back. As I walked to the bed to lay down I heard the sound of people having sex. I turned back at the door and I saw the maid on couch masturbating to porn on the TV. The maid was a large black girl about 18 years old and when she noticed me she stopped fucking herself with the dildo. She was really fat and still had her uniform on. The whole room smelled like pussy. I didn't know what to think, I said to her, "what the fuck are you doing."

"I'm sorry," she said back to me. "I was really horny and I ordered a porno"

I didn't know what to think that porno was going to be on our bill, I was going to have to pay for that. Then as I looked at the dildo in her hand my cock got totally stiff. I was so horny I didn't care what she looked like. Then I lost control. I told her if she didn't' suck my cock right there I would report her to the management. She looked at me and smiled.

The maid took off her uniform revealing her huge breasts and fat ass. She had to be about 200 pounds and 100 of them were in her ass. I was so horny though I took off my pants and she put her mouth on my cock. She was a great cocksucker she was taking my whole dick in her mouth at once. She started to lick my balls and it felt so unbelievably good. Then she stopped sucking and asked me to do her. I didn't even think about it. I was so horny; I dove into her pussy and started attacking it. It tasted so bad but I loved every second of it. I had to hands on her fat ass and was totally eating her. I even started licking her asshole I was so horny. I was licking her ass and fucking her with the dildo. Then she asked if I wanted to fuck, I didn't have a condom I though I can't do it.

After thinking about it for a second I lost control again. I didn't care; I put my dick in her and started pumping. She was bent over on the bed and I grabbed her tits as I fucked her harder and harder. She was screaming and I had to put one of my socks in her mouth to lower the noise. As I was about to cum I pulled out and put my legs around her neck. I shot out so much cum all over her face. She was totally covered in it. It was all over her eyes, in her mouth, in her nose, even in her ears. I was so pleased with my effort. Then she got up cum covered and humiliated and started to put on her uniform. She put her uniform on but her face was still covered in the cum. Then she smiled and asked if she could come back in an hour. I told her yes.

When she came back an hour later we sucked and started fucking again. I was fucking her asshole this time and loved every minute of it. Then all of the sudden Jimmy and Mike walked in. I totally had forgotten about them. They saw me fucking this fat black girl and were about to throw up. Jimmy picked up her panties and laughed. I couldn't just quit then so I fucked her for a few more seconds and then shot another load into her face. This time the maid swallowed every drop and begged for another load. I told her I couldn't fuck her anymore. Jimmy and Mike eventually came back and I made a deal with them. I gave them 20 bucks each not to tell anyone and they happily accepted. I may have been embarrassed for a few days but to be able have something to fuck was the best thing I could have asked for.