The Horny Hitchhiker

Story Info
Shilo meets a hitchhiker and a lot of fun.
823 words
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Summer was just beginning and Shilo's vacation was starting with it. Road trips were a favorite of hers and she was excited. In the past, she had thrilled truckers on the road with her masturbating while she drove down the highway and this trip would be like the others. She found herself grinning as she closed her car trunk after placing her suitcase within. It was five a.m. and the sun was due to rise in another half hour or so, she planned to be on the road by then. She went back inside to check the windows and doors and to grab her purse. Shilo was heading across the country to Oklahoma. This would be the longest distance she had ever driven and it would be exciting for her and for anyone lucky enough to observe her as she drove. Shilo loved to masturbate driving down the road. In the past, her trips were not all that long, just a couple of hundred miles. This trip would take a few days and Shilo was looking forward to every mile of it. Little did she know, she was well known by the truckers that drove out Interstate 40 between Barstow and Needles, they talked about the sexy woman in the red car whenever they were on that section of highway. She was also unaware that the CHP listened to the truckers and knew about her too. There was a bet in the Highway Patrol department on who would catch up to her first. Shilo had been lucky not to be stopped on her trips.. so far.

Taking one last look around to make certain everything was locked up, Shilo headed out the door. She was on her way to a family reunion at a cousin's home in Oklahoma. Her family was a large one and there would be close to two hundred relatives at the reunion. She figured on arriving in plenty of time to settle into the room she had reserved weeks ago at a hotel close to her cousin's place.

Shilo had dressed comfortably for the drive, actually, she had dressed for her pleasure! And, of course, for the entertainment she would provide for herself and anyone watching. She wore a little summer dress, short and loose on her body, giving her easy access to touch herself. She wore a pair of sandles on her feet, that she could kick off if she felt like it. In the compartment between the seats, she had several 'toys' to help give pleasure. Smiling, Shilo backed out of her driveway and into the street. She eased onto the Interstate and settled in her seat for the drive.

Shilo thought about her other trips, most of them were to Arizona, to see her sister and her family. "If they knew about the drive, they'd freak out!" she thought to herself. She turned the radio on to her favorite station, KFI, talk radio.

She found it amusing to listen to the debates on current issues and more so when they took calls from 'Joe Public's' opinions. Late at night, the subject matter was the unusual, Alien abductions, the 'afterlife,' ghosts, some pretty freaky subjects!

As she neared Barstow, Shilo started to get that horny feeling she always got while driving any distance. She noticed the big rigs were pulling onto the highway as the morning progressed. The truckers were on their way to pick-up or deliver their loads across the country. She smiled and turned the radio off to put a CD in the player. Shilo had a thing for what she called, "Nasty Rap." The lyrics were pretty raunchy and put her in the right frame of mind, which meant sexy.

As she left the city limits, Shilo's body was moving to the music. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she slid her dress up around her waist. She wasn't wearing panties and the cool morning air seemed to lick at her already damp pussy. Ahead of her were three trucks and she figured they would be needing something to really wake them up this early. As the red car got closer, the trucker in the back of the pack glanced in his mirror and almost jumped on his breaks. His eyes widened as he watched the woman smile up at him. He could see her dress was pulled up and her legs were apart. He checked ahead then looked down at the car, which was now passing him. He saw it had a glass sunroof, which let him clearly see inside. "Gooooood Gawd almighty!" he cried out. The trucker grabbed his CB and spoke excitedly into it, "Breaker breaker, ya'll ain't gonna believe this! Check out the seat cover on the little red mustang passing!" Shilo laughed, she saw the look of surprise and shock on the man's face and knew he was telling his buddies about what he'd just seen.

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Sex On The Road Unexpectedly, unintentionally, irresistibly, HOT.in Group Sex
The Trucker A fantasy night with a trucker.in Mature
Blown Away Carrie Underwood's husband cheats. She gets even.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A 3sum With My Bride She's drugged, does threesome with husband n his friendin Group Sex
A Thief in the Night Female thief breaks in and gets broken in.in Anal
More Stories