The Horny Mermaid

Story Info
She didn't know I was watching her water adventures!
1.2k words
4.15
27.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know I was watching.

I was on vacation in Tuscany during the hottest summer on record, staying at a lovely bed and breakfast that boasted large rooms with kitchenettes, balconies with astonishing views, and several private, turquoise pools. With the temperature well over 100 and showing no sign of letting up, I decided to take advantage of the pool and at least try to cool off.

A short walk down the garden pathway led me to the small but elegant pool that was assigned to my apartment. Already starting to shed my cover-up, I climbed the set of stairs that led to the cabana and chaise lounges. I stopped short, surprised to see a young woman already in the water. She seemed lost in her thoughts, so I hesitated to startle her. Instead, I ducked behind the columns that shielded the area from view, and waited for an opportune moment to make myself known.

Studying her, I saw that she was not as young as I first thought -- maybe late 30's or early 40's, but very pretty. She had long sun-streaked hair that was floating loose in the water, and was wearing what appeared to be a slip instead of a bathing suit. Clearly unaware of anyone around her, she was swimming languidly back and forth, pausing often to slip beneath the water, coming up glistening with water droplets on her lovely, tanned face.

There was something about her movements that made me stay hidden where I was. She had begun to splash the cool water onto her face, then follow its path with her hands, running them lightly over her ample breasts. She paddled over to the shallow steps that led into the water, and sat on the second step.

I saw her reach under her slip, and I leaned a little bit out of my hiding place to get a better view. I admit, I was becoming very interested in this lone mermaid. My interest was heightened when I saw her fumbling a bit, then her hand emerged with a silky pair of panties, which she casually flung onto the edge of the pool.

She pushed off from the steps, and resumed her slow, sensuous laps. The feeling of the cool water on her bare skin must have been very pleasant for her; she flipped onto her back, and floated with her legs slightly parted. I crept back into the shadows, but I don't think it was necessary as she seemed completely absorbed.

After a few minutes, the half-naked woman headed back to the steps, and sat one step higher than before, with only her hips and legs submerged. She leaned back, shaking the water from her long hair, and smiled to herself. The thin fabric of her slip was plastered to her breasts, clearly outlining her hard nipples. She was lightly running her fingers over them, stopping occasionally to give them a slight pinch. With every pinch, a small moan passed her lips.

Needless to say, I was riveted at this point, and I was determined not to do anything to interrupt what was going on. The swimmer had reached down and was running her hands up and down her legs, stopping at the tops of her white thighs then sliding down again. Although I don't think she heard me, she had begun to look around to make sure that there were no observers or uninvited guests. Reassured that she was alone, she continued her explorations of her wet body.

Obviously feeling bold, she slid her right hand under her slip, where it disappeared into her crotch. Her other hand was braced against the higher steps behind her. Her head tipped back, and although I craned to get a better look, all I could see was the rhythmic movement of her hand against her pussy. Her eyes were now closed, and she was moaning much louder, so I dared to peek out a little from the columns. I had a better view now; her slip was now hiked up to her hips, exposing her soft brown bush, hair gently waving under the water.

She eased her legs farther apart, and leaned back even further against the steps. She slipped one of her straps off her shoulder, letting a gorgeous, full breast free to the sun and warm breeze. She gave the exposed pink nipple several pinches, while the hand between her legs began moving faster. Maybe she wanted even more of the thrill, or maybe just easier access to her pussy, but she suddenly shifted her body up one step, so that only her lower legs were protected by the water. This gave me a great view of her actions, and I couldn't wait to see what she would do next.

I guess it was obvious -- this woman was going to get herself off, right on those steps, taking the risk that anyone (like me!) could appear at any moment. She was well on her way, by the sounds of her whimpers and ragged breathing. I decided to take a risk, too -- I inched myself into position so that I had a full, clear view of her, and I was just in time to see her reach down with both hands and spread her pussy lips open, widening her legs even more.

She stayed like this for a minute, and even though her hands weren't moving, this seemed to excite her even more than before, as she was squirming and panting with every ripple of the water around her feet. I think that she was really getting off on being totally vulnerable in the most exposed way possible. Although the columns and cypress trees did provide some protection, anyone could walk up the small hill along the pool and get an eyeful.

I thought she was finally going to come like that, with her legs spread fully open, but her hand returned to her pussy after giving one more yank on her slip. That did it -- tits, ass and pussy clearly visible, and she never seemed to notice. Her hand was rapidly moving back and forth, and I could see her stop once in a while to plunge her fingers into her body. Finally, I saw her catch her breath, shudder violently, as she loudly exclaimed "Oh my god, I'm coming! I'm coming so good!" She continued to shake and her fingers were still dipping in and out of her pink flesh.

Finally, she quieted, then I saw a grin that would have made the Cheshire Cat jealous. She slowly raised her hand to her mouth, and slowly sucked the juices off her fingers, still smiling mysteriously to herself. Reluctantly, I moved back into the shadow of the columns and quietly crept down the staircase that led to the garden area, still shaking my head in disbelief over what I had just witnessed. My own heart was racing and I couldn't wait to get back to my own room, to do the same thing she had just done, although in a slightly less public way.

The next morning, the guests started trickling into the breakfast room for their cappuccino and brioche. Going up the buffet for some fresh-squeezed OJ, I heard a soft voice whisper next to me, "Would you care to join me in the pool today?" As I started to answer, I heard her giggle as she added "...again?"