The Horny Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
The twins satisfy each other.
908 words
4.37
106.5k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2
2
41 Followers

Dear Readers,

As I do with all of my stories, I am including the last paragraph from chapter one so you know where I left off in this adventure. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading my typed words…

Back in Jill’s room she listens intently to the sounds now filling her ears. It is the sound of her brother embarking on the journey that she had just finished. Her hand instantly returns to her own body. It begins at her perky breasts and follows a trail south to her warm, soaked flower. She begins to rub her throbbing love button and she also closes her eyes and takes in the sounds that surround her from next door. She increases her pace, but it is just not doing enough for her. It is then that she decides that a sister has got to do, what a sister has got to do; bring pleasure to herself and her lonely brother. She proceeds to open her bedroom door and go next door; she quickly opens her brother’s bedroom door and stands there in all of her naked glory.

Chapter 2

Paul is immediately startled by his door opening and looks up. His jaw drops from the embarrassment of his sister catching him in this compromising situation. He is also shocked, but yet intrigued by the sight before him. He does not know whether he should cover up and send her away or take advantage of the situation that he is presently entering. He does not have to think long as his sister steps forward into the room, closing the door behind her. She puts her finger to her lips to prevent him from saying anything. She then moves up onto the bed with him and straddles herself over his erect member that is saluting her from below.

She then slowly slides his rigid pole into her waiting love center. She lets out an exaggerated moan as her brother’s thick love stick fills and stretches her to her limits. She loves the feeling of him slowly touching and igniting every sensitive nerve in her throbbing, dripping wet tunnel of love. Paul cannot believe what is happening, but he closes his eyes as he takes in every feeling of pleasure that his sister is giving him. She waits until he has filled her to the brim and then just rests with him filling the void in her that was empty only a few moments ago.

She then feels a somewhat familiar felling on her chest as she looks down to see that her brother now has two hands filled with her bountiful breasts. Her nipples are throbbing to his touch as he lightly pinches them. He massages her whole breast, feeling the soft curves it presents him with. Jill then slowly begins to pull up and off of his hot member. She feels it slowly slide out of her, once again causing moans of increased pleasure to leave her sweet lips. She pulls up until her brother is almost out of her and then comes back down with force feeling fullness overcome her body once again. She keeps these motions up increasing the speed and intensity of her actions. She begins to scream her brother’s name out as they get a rhythm going together. She feels his throbbing member sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy and she loves it. Her brother asks where he should cum and she begs him to dispense his love deep up inside of her. She feels that this answer is okay since she is on the pill. Her brother smiles and works on making her wish come true. Paul feels Jill’s throbbing pussy grab a tight hold of his thick pole as she lets it fill her once again. She screams that she is going to cum and immediately Paul feels a rush of warm liquid come pouring down his long shaft. Jill screams his name over and over again as she unleashes her love upon her brother’s hot member. She then feels Paul tense up and he shoves himself as deep as he can into his sister and she feels his first load of love hit deep up inside of her. He unloads again as Jill feels the fullness that he is releasing into her. She cheers him on to keep going, letting him know how good it feels. He unloads a few more times into his sister’s sweet pussy until he is out of ammo. He can feel the mixing of their sexual release dripping down his thick pole which is now slowly returning to its original state.

She then collapses on top of her brother. They both fight to catch their breath; satisfied, content, relaxed smiles appear on their faces. The smell of sweet sex fills Paul’s bedroom. They exchange small kisses as a way to show their appreciation to the other one for a job well done.

Once Jill is able to recover, she slips off of Paul’s relaxed member and turns herself around on top of him. She presents him with the sweet sight of her dripping, spent pussy. He smiles and blows lightly onto her sensitive clit; this sends chills of excitement up and down her spine. She then slowly and lightly begins to lick at the head of her brother’s spent penis in the hopes of brining it back to life.

To be continued…

2
2
41 Followers