The Horror Beneath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m gonna cum!” Annerom gasped, letting Morenna’s tit fall from her lips.

“On my tits! Cum on my tits!” Morenna cried, sliding off her twin and on to her back, Annerom quickly kneeling astride her, feeding her cock between Morenna’s huge tits. She tit fucked her for a moment, Morenna sticking her incredibly long tongue out and licking at the cock head, before she groaned and started to cum. Huge ropes of jism spat out of her cock, plastering themselves over Morenna’s face and tits, spurting out time and again. Morenna opened her mouth wide to catch as much as she could, her tongue lapping up any spunk that came within its long reach. Annerom pulled her cock back a little and fired off a few blasts of jism on to Morenna’s tits before moving forward and jamming her dick into her twin’s waiting mouth.

Eventually, she stopped cumming, and laid down on top of Morenna, the two of them using their long tongues to lap up as much spunk as they could.

“Mmmm, next time someone tells me to go fuck myself, I’ll think of you.” Morenna said with a smile to her reflection.

12