The Horror Beneath II Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside them, Jessica paused in her sucking of her mom's cock and looked up at her.

"Wanna fuck me, mom?"

"I think we both know the answer to that, sweetie." Holly said. She stepped around her daughter and knelt behind her, holding her cock, slick with Jessica's saliva, in her hands. Jessica reached behind herself and grabbed her own pert butt cheeks, parting them to allow Holly, who was hunkered down, to push her knob between her daughter's legs and into her pussy.

"Fuck mom, that feels good." She sighed, pushing back to get more of Holly's dick inside her.

"Hey, Jess, open wide." Corina said. Jessica looked to find Corina holding Mother's cock, pointing it at her. She grinned before leaning forward and once more taking Mother Superior's dick in her mouth, sliding her long tongue up and down its length while Holly fucked her from behind. "Look at her, Mother." Corina said. "Look at Jess sucking your big cock while I fuck you with mine. Bet you'd love to fuck her, wouldn't you? Fuck her with your new cock?"

"Oh yes! Yes!" Mother cried, feeling herself cumming on Corina's dick as Jessica sucked hers.

"What do you say, Jess?" Corina asked her girlfriend. "Want Mother to fuck you?"

Jessica slowly pulled her head back, maintaining eye contact with Mother as she did so, leaving a thick trail of spit along the length of her cock.

"Mmmmm . . . as long as she fucks my ass."

Corina laughed and quickly pulled her own cock out of Mother's pussy. She took hold of her arms and pulled her away from Holly and Jessica, pushing her back in the chair, knowing how she loved to be dominated.

"Hold that big cock of yours up, Mother. Jess is going to sit on it."

Holly slid her tool out of her daughter's pussy and the pair of them stood, Holly and Corina either side of Jessica who backed on to Mother's lap, facing away from her. With the other two helping her, Jessica raised herself up and over Mother's rampant dick before slowly lowering herself, taking the first the big flared head and then more and more of the shaft deep into her ass.

"Oh fuck . . . fucking hell that's good!" she moaned as she moved herself up and down, Mother thrusting gently into her asshole. Corina eased her back so that she was laying on top of the Mother Superior, allowing Holly to step between their stretched legs and push her dick back into Jessica's twat. "Ahhhh . . . oh fucking hell . . . oh fuck me! Both of you! Fuck me, please!" Jessica cried as the two women went to work, each of them pushing their dicks as deep inside her as they could.

Corina climbed up, her knees on the arms of the chair, straddling Jessica's huge tits, sliding her prick between them as Mother held them together, grinning as her long tongue snaked out and wrapped itself round the head. Holly reached forward and eased two fingers into Corina's pussy, finger fucking her as she tit fucked Jessica.

"Not going . . . to last much . . . longer." Corina gasped.

"Me neither!" Mother gasped from beneath Jessica.

Corina quickly grabbed hold of her cock and jerked on it furiously, her breath coming short as she felt her orgasm rushing to a head. She leaned forward, groaning as she came, her dick spurting out stream after stream of thick jism, coating first Jessica's face, then Mother's, swapping back and forth between them. Jessica turned her head toward Mother, the pair of them kissing as Corina's dick continued shooting, spunk smearing over their faces.

"Gonna cum!" Holly grunted. Corina quickly moved out of the way, allowing Holly to pull her dick free of Jessica's pussy and move to the side, aiming her thick cock at Jessica and Mother. With a sigh, she came, unloading a huge amount of cum over the pair of them, Corina diving in as well to get as much as she could. Jessica's long tongue lashed out, slurping up the warm jism from Mother's face while Holly turned her attention to her daughter's tits, jerking her cock over them and spraying the huge mounds with yet more cum.

"Oh god!" Mother cried before thrusting hard into Jessica's ass and unleashing a torrent of spunk deep into her bowels. Her cock twitched again and again as she came, shooting her spunk into Jessica's asshole. "Fuck that feels so good!" she moaned, still cumming. Holly and Corina moved as one, kneeling between her wide spread legs. Holly took hold of Mother's still firm cock and gently eased it from Jessica's ass, pulling it free with an audible pop before greedily sucking and licking at it, Corina moving in close and sharing what she could. "Oh you nasty girls." Mother said with a smile through the cum that still coated her face.

Laid on top of her, Jessica smiled and began scooping up the cum that her mother had shot on her tits. She felt bad about lying to the others – she knew each of the girls in the photos Mother had shown her, and had wished that each of them had received a Ctholoid dick, a wish that had obviously come true – but when everyone was able to have this much fun, what harm could a little subconscious spell casting do?

She might be a Hexen, but that didn't make her evil, right?

12