The Horseman Ch. 03

Story Info
While daddy's away, his daughter will play.
2.5k words
4.45
21.5k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwise80
dwise80
4 Followers

Chapter 3 is here...Please vote, please comment. I would like to be able to improve the story so let me know what you think.

Chapter 3: Cum and Join Me Big Boy

It was about an hour later when Leeanna heard a knock on her door. "Come in, it's open." She answered to the knock. The heavy door to her room opened and her father stood there ready to leave on his trip. "It's Daddy, Hunny, I'm going to get on my way now. I just need a kiss from my favorite girl before I go."

"Ok Daddy, here I come." She walked across the room gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Have a good time, I'll be fine alone. I planned on giving the house staff a couple of days off while you are away. It will be nice to go a few days alone." He nodded his consent, kissed her forehead turned around and closed her door once again. Leeanna went over to her alcove and sat in her chair in the sunshine. The house staff had already been informed that they were going to be off a half-hour after her father left on his trip. All she had to do now was be patient and wait for James to finally join her. She made sure that the cook prepared her dinner on a tray so she could dine in her room. The menu was a special selection, which included things she could share with James.

She had asked the cook to bring a large salad for dinner and the rest of the tray was what she called "sex foods." There were saucy things that she could drizzle on James' body, like chocolate syrup whipped cream and honey. Most of the rest were things that she could share with him in a kiss or let him fill her up with so that he would have to suck them from within her. She thought that a wide selection would be fun. As long as the things were no bigger than maybe a large strawberry it could be a lot of fun. She had cut up pieces of cantaloupe and nectarines, tangerine sections, and a load of berries. Now that she had the food ready and she already had her ride on Lady today, she could take a nap. The staff would leave after all was prepared and shut the door behind them. They were told that they need not inform her of the exact time they left: just to shut the door when they go. She had complete privacy now. She took off her clothes and slipped into bed completely nude to nap and wait for James.

Leeanna woke when the phone rang on her bedside table. It was James asking if it was ok to go up now. She told him yes, and stood up to put on her lacy white robe. It was her favorite one; soft and the tie was just under her generous breasts. It came to a "v" in the middle of her cleavage, and the tie ensured that they were held securely. The robe made her feel horny. The material rubbing against her nipples and the tie pushed her boobs out in front of her enhancing her size even more. She went over to her bedroom door and opened it so she could hear when James was on the steps. It was no more than 5 minutes when she heard his footsteps. She called out to him where her room was and said that the door was opened. She went to get a lighter and began lighting the many candles around the spacious room. He came in when she was almost done. Leeanna turned around to James walked over to him and gave him a long kiss hello. Their tongues entwined James put his hands on her breasts caressing them and gently rubbing her nipples through the thin fabric of her robe.

It didn't take long for James to want more. He took a small step back and untied the sash at her waist letting her breasts fall free. Scooping them up in is hands he led one nipple to his eager mouth while he continued to play with the other. A few minutes went by before she could pull herself away from the pleasure he was giving her. Walking over to her dresser, she pulled out 2 pair of black stockings and put them on the bed. She sat down and beckoned James to join her. He had been watching her put the stockings on the bed, and guessed that she didn't plan on wearing them. Taking the advantage, he laid her down and started kissing her and sucking on her nipples again. He managed to get her up far enough that as he straddled her waist pinning her down, he could reach the bedposts. Doing just that, James tied each wrist to the headboard and her ankles to the footboard. Leeanna was a little perplexed about how he ended up tying her to the bed instead of the other way around, as she had planned.

"James, what are you going to do?" She asked.

The reply was "well I think that what is good for the gander is also good for the goose. So I was going to let you be the tied up one this time." With that he got up and took his clothes, folding each piece as he removed them. She had no choice but to watch. When he was nude, he grabbed the tray he noticed was there near the bed. Grabbing a piece of fruit he let the juice drip on her belly and tits then put it in his mouth. Instead of licking off the juice he first grabbed a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it hard enough to pull it all the way in. After that he licked the juice slowly from her body, making sure to pay lots of attention to her more sensitive areas. He licked and nibbled his way down her belly. Next he put his left hand on her labia pulling apart her already puffy lips so he could see her sweet little clit. Before he began to lick and suck on it, he first took a handful of fruit and put all of the pieces inside her one at a time until no more could fit.

"Oh James that is cold. Please don't leave them there too long, it is such torture."

"I'll see how I feel. You deserve some payback for tying up my dick and balls for so long yesterday. Not to mention having my wrists tied to those hooks. I want to make sure you get your just deserts."

"Don't you mean that you want desert? I feel how stuffed I am, how are you going to get them out?"

James winked as he stuck his tongue out lowered his head to her clit and began to lick and suck and pull on it with his lips. He lingered on her clit till she was about to cum and then moved his mouth to her fruit filled hole. James licked up and down across her being careful to miss her clit. He didn't want her to cum too soon. He put his tongue inside her and circled it around the fruit pushing his tongue as deep as he could manage, then sucked in grabbing only one piece. He continued licking up and down for a few minutes only grazing her clit before he captured it in his lips again. Once more he began paying attention to her clit sucking and pulling on it stopping just as she began to cum and released it. James continued this pattern for a while stopping occasionally to suck and pull at her nipples. About 45 minutes passed before she started to beg him to let her cum. He ignored her pleas for a while more, then got up and untied her ankles. James lifted her up a bit and put a fat pillow under the small of her back. He took his own fat hard cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down her getting his cock head nice and wet from her excitement. He put the first couple of inches in and pumped in and out.

"Oh god James please don't tease me, give me your whole cock nice and hard." Leeanna begged again.

With that he finally obliged her slamming his rock hard dick all the way up to the hilt inside her. He fucked her hard and fast just the way she wanted. His balls were slamming against her ass with every stroke. Very soon he heard her moaning " god, oh ohhh....ohhhh my god here I cum. This is so delicious, give me your hard cock. OOOOOHHHHH god yesssssssss!!!!" He followed her as soon as he felt her tighten and spasm all around his dick. It was all he could take. His dick was hard from the beginning of tying her up. He slammed his dick inside her again and as soon as he hit bottom he let loose, his cum hitting her cervix and setting her off again.

They finally stopped, and James untied her wrists. He didn't clean her off though, he figured they weren't done yet tonight. She slowly got up and reached for a berry popping it into her mouth, and lay back down. This time she lay with her head at his cock and once again her clit was in easy reach of his mouth. James, as before, knew what to do without being told. She had gotten his cock in her hand and lifted up to get his balls in a good place for her to slurp them into her mouth one at a time. Her tongue flicking across the taught skin in her mouth made his dick hard just like before. She was pumping his dick up and down at the same time she sucked his balls one at a time going back and forth for a bit. He felt her mouth sucking at the tender part just under his balls again. She was having fun sucking hard right there, giving him a mark only she could see. He liked her attention and his moaning into her clit vibrated her so nicely. She finally captured his head in her wet mouth. As she sucked in so did he pulling her clit far into his mouth. Soon they were both cumming again exploding in pleasure.

"Oh James, your cock is so delicious. I love sucking on your beautiful cock." Leeanna cooed.

"Leeanna my love, your pleasure is all mine. If you don't mind me saying so, I love your mouth. Watching you suck on my cock just made the pleasure more intense."

"I want a shower, James, care to join me?"

"It would be easy to twist my arm right now. Yes, I'd love to join you."

Leeanna got up and walked over to the bathroom. Leaving the door open, she started the water in the shower. "Come on in anytime James, the water is perfect." She stepped into the shower and waited for him to join her. The warm water streamed down over her head soaking her long hair. She heard him walk in and step into the shower with her. James stepped in behind Leeanna and gently put his hands around her. His hands found her breasts and seconds after she felt his warm fingers on her still sensitive nipples. She, once again, had the pleasure of feeling him gently play, twist and pull on her nipples. Leeanna soon felt his hardness again. She reached behind her and grasped his thick hard cock, sliding her hand up to the mushroom-head and giving him a playful squeeze before putting him at the entrance to her wet folds. She didn't have to give him any other hints. She felt him slowly enter her from behind. James was in no hurry, and Leeanna was feeling the most exquisite torture from it. She wanted nothing more than to feel his thick hard cock pounding into her from behind and he continued to squeeze her nipples. James had another idea. He stopped suddenly and pulled out ignoring Leeanna's protest. She soon found out what he had in mind, as she felt his cock head at her other entrance. She wasn't sure if she could take his mass in, but wanted him badly enough again to try. He slowly pushed in a little bit at a time. Leeanna tried to relax as much as she could and held her ass cheeks apart in an effort to make it easier for him. It hurt at first, but after he got his cock head inside her pain lessened, and she began to feel pleasure.

He worked himself in and out going in a little deeper with each thrust until he had his whole dick inside her. She felt him working his dick in and out going faster until he was pounding her ass hard with each stroke. He was holding onto her hips to keep them both balanced. Leeanna was surprised to feel the beginnings of an orgasm coming on.

"Oh, god, James!!! I'm cumming!!! Oh my god...ooooooooohhhh." That was all he needed to hear, and gave one more hard stroke in her ass and shot his whole load into her.

"Leeanna....you're making me cummmmmm!!!" He held her tightly from the back as their breathing slowed to normal again. He pulled out of her and turned her around giving her a long slow deep kiss. With out much more talk he first washed her off, gently sudzing her body all over paying gentle attention to her tender swollen clit and her nipples. Then he washed himself, turned off the shower, and said "let me dry you off."

She gladly let him continue his ministrations. He gently dried her body and dried himself, then led her back into her bedroom. She walked over to her bed and slipped back in under the soft linens with James next to her. She turned and kissed him capturing his tongue with hers and sucking on it. She planted little kisses on his jawline and up to his ear. She nibbles his earlobe and then kissed and sucked on the sensitive part of his neck just below, then laid her head on his shoulder.

"James, I'm very glad you came to work for my father. The minute I saw you I had lust at first sight. I've never experienced that before, but I'm glad I did with you."

"You saw my reaction to you, Leeanna, men cannot hide that sort of thing well. I saw you staring at me, and had an almost instant hard-on. I had to make sure your father had left before I turned around to you again. My hard cock was straining against my jeans, I was glad you let me kiss you. It turned out to be a good opportunity for both of us."

They lay there in her bed holding eachother as they fell asleep. Leeanna had a small smile on her face as she wondered to herself what tomorrow might bring.

dwise80
dwise80
4 Followers